Fall TV Preview

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Castle, The Mentalist, Once, The Good Wife, Suits and More

Bones The Mentalist SpoilersWhen will Castle make like Nicolas Cage? Is The Mentalist gearing up to go “there”? Are you ready for a blast from Bones‘ past? Will Once Upon a Time explore [Spoiler]‘s origins? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

Got anything for Episode 6.06 of Castle? It seems to be a huge secret. No title, no synopsis, no nothing. –Susan
Oh, you’ve (likely) heard about Episode 6, you just don’t know it. That hour “has a touch of National Treasure and a touch of Da Vinci Code,” series creator Andrew W. Marlowe tells me, echoing some earlier pre-season interviews. “It’s a really fun, delightful, classic Castle episode.”

Will Castle Season 6 have a two-parter? –Vanessa
Marlowe seems iffy on the prospect of continuing that tradition, if only because the season premiere (airing Sept. 23 and 30) checks off the two-parter box. “If we have a compelling enough reason to do it, we might,” he allows, “but there are other really interesting ideas that we have on the drawing board for February that may be as fun as a two-parter, yet different.”

Do you have anything on Bones for us this week? –Cassidy
Oh, only this exclusive first look at the return of Tony and Roxy, in Monday’s episode “The Cheat in the Retreat.”
Bones_Season9_Roxy_TonyAnything about the Jane/Lisbon romance on The Mentalist? –Holly
Their romance? Slow down, Tex. We’re not there. Yet. But once the Red John nastiness is over? Perhaps a very different story. “They haven’t been thinking about [their growing closeness] while it’s been happening, so all this accumulated emotion and feeling has been building up, essentially, behind them,” show boss Bruno Heller shares. “It’s only when they step away from that and can turn around and look back that they will really start to see how they feel about each other, and it’s great fun to explore that on the page. I think it’s going to be a whole different look at these two characters.”

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

What scoop can you give on The Good Wife? –Ella
Carrie Preston – on the verge of winning her Emmy last Sunday – told us that when Elsbeth Tascioni resurfaces this season, it will be to represent Lockhart/Gardner against frequent foe Viola Walsh (played by Rita Wilson). In that episode, she teased, “There’s a really fun thing that I get JARED GILMORE, LANA PARRILLAto do that I can’t wait for people to see!” I’m thinking… b**chslap?

Will Once Upon a Time fans see how Regina adopted Henry this season? –Ishan
“Yes,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz confirms. “Before our Christmas break, we plan to show the why and the how of how baby Henry came to his new mother.” Fun fact: I will be moderating the Once Upon a Time/Wonderland panel at New York Comic-Con on Saturday, Oct. 12. Got questions? Email InsideLine@tvline.com!

Anything on Showtime’s Shameless? Please? –Carmen
Is family patriarch Frank about to get it on with… himself? A casting call is out for the multi-episode role of Sammi, a 35-year-old woman described as “the spitting image of Frank Gallagher, except heavier and more downtrodden.” A two-time divorcee who grew up without a father, Sammi has classic daddy issues and as such is attracted to the wrong men. (Frank, that’s your cue.)

RELATED | Suits Boss on Harvey’s Emotional Declaration, Louis’ Surprise Discovery and More

Any scoop on Suits’ Harvey and Donna? – Ro
The midseason finale may have deflated your ‘shipper balloon some, given Harvey’s resolve to make a go of real romance with Scottie, but rest assured, that won’t box a certain ravishing redhead out of his life. As EP Aaron Korsh previews, “Donna, regardless of what her feelings may or may not be about Harvey and Scottie, cares about Harvey. She wants him to be happy and is going to try to help him in this relationship like she did last year in [Episode] 216. That’s what’s going on for them in these last six.”

Any scoop on Blue Bloods – maybe about Jamie’s new partnership with Eddie, played by Vanessa Ray? –Meg
This pairing doesn’t get off on the best foot in the season premiere, partly because Jamie feels he was sold a false bill of goods, getting an ubergreen rookie at his side. Not helping matters, Edit “Call Me Eddie” Janko has a beef with a controversial “protection” detail they pull, at police commish Frank’s request. But by the intense hour’s end, Eddie shows her mettle in a way that leaves Jamie visibly impressed (if not a smidge smitten).

Can you please tell me if Paris Summerskill (played by Kim Raver) will be reappearing on NCIS: LA, as Callen’s girlfriend? –Daniel
Show boss Shane Brennan would not confirm any immediate plans for any Red team members to resurface on LA – after all, Raver has an imminent date with Jack Bauer – but he also didn’t rule it out as an eventuality. “The interesting thing about the characters in the NCIS world is that they can come back once they’re established,” he explains. “There certainly are folks who were in the Red team who in the future may well pop up in NCIS: Los Angeles.”

Will Natalie Zea’s pregnant Winona be appearing on any episodes this season of Justified? I would love to see her back for the whole season. –Karen
Zea is very likely to return for Season 5 in a capacity TBD, but the smart money says that Winona will be toting her child, not expecting one, when next we see her.

I’m really tired of all White Collar spoilers being about Neal’s love life. I watch the show for bromance, not romance! Give us some good Peter and Neal scoop, please! –Donna
Come midseason, one bromance will help out another when Peter and Neal (…and Jones and Diana) scramble to solve the potentially fatal poisoning of — wait for it — Mozzie!

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (76)

• Too much Bones, Matt.

Comment by Dick Whitman – September 19, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never mind. Apparently, Bones ≠ Castle. Who knew!

Comment by Dick Whitman – September 19, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not enough Bones, Matt.

Comment by EL – September 19, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not nearly enough Bones, Matt, to take the bad taste out of my mouth after hearing who marries our favorite couple.

Comment by Bay – September 19, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good Scoop. :D

Comment by Adam Gri Bramble – September 19, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!!! #Castle

Comment by Emma – September 19, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • love love love CASTLE AND BONES, CAN”T WAIT

Comment by MIMI – September 20, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they write a bromance into White Collar, It is going off my series setting. Enough of that already oh TV and yes I know he is really gay but lets stick to the storyline. Enough girls got their hearts broke when he came out.

Comment by E. Williams – September 19, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol “if they write”??? You dont see Neal and Peter as a bromance from day one? Obviously I and the question asker “i watch for the bromance not the romance” do, so dont worry i doubt a new one will be written in, youve been watching one all along.

Comment by M3rc Nate – September 19, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The only bromance I saw was Neal and Mozzie. That, they can build on. The whole Kate thing was unreal and never affected me, but Neal and Mozzie had the vibes of the true heart of the show.

Comment by prish – September 19, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also think the bromance has always been the heart and soul of White Collar. Just love Neal and Peter, and Neal and Mozzie. Solid friendships and brotherly love truly. The writers have done a good job with them and you can believe they really care about each other.

Agree that much too much of the spoilers focus on Neal’s love life. I am glad Sara is gone. It was strange that in the finale in S4 during such an intense story with Neal and his dad James, they added so much Filler with Sara, taking Neal out of the action and not giving James enough screen time. I think Sara’s best episode was Judgment Day in the S3 finale which should have been her last as it tied up her arc. Anyway, I like when different ladies come and go and would prefer Neal didn’t have a full time girlfriend. Always love Alex in the story to stir things up and Maya, and Sophie were great too. They didn’t overwhelm storylines. Look forward to the new character Rebecca in S5. BUT mostly want to see the Focus on the guys, the team, and El.

I ‘m sure they would never kill off Mozzie.
        Always wanted to see more of Neal’s criminal friends in the story and looks like maybe S5 with Mark Sheppard will give us some of that.

Comment by JBC – September 19, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry, what??? They’ve been writing bromance since the show started, with 2 totally straight characters. If you haven’t noticed that up to now, that’s cause they are doing it right. But they are still doing it.

Comment by Daven – September 19, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You evidently don’t know what the term “bromance” means. The show already has two. The one between Peter and Neal and the one between Neal and Mozzie. If you don’t know what a term means, instead of jumping to sexual conclusions. And not everyone wants a television show to revolve around characters love lives. Too many shows try and fit romances into shows where they just don’t fit. E. Williams, perhaps you should go reread 50 shades of grey for the 50th time and call it night.

Comment by jestsaying – September 19, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe that the other implied “bromance” may have been Jones and Diana (and yes I know Diana is a woman). The spoiler never really said a new bromance was being brought in. Also, I really don’t see at all what Matt’s own sexuality had to do with the question that was asked. The romance aspect of the show is about NEAL’s love life NOT Matt’s personal life!

Comment by abz – September 19, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Comment by Betsy – September 19, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing you are mistaking bromance for romance. I too wasn’t sure when I saw that word the first time. Bromance as a word represents friendship between two men but underneath all of the banter and caring is brotherly love. That’s what Peter and Neal share. Don’t worry Neal is a complete ladies man, and we ladies count on that. He is sexy as hell. But yes, what Peter and him share has been bromance from day 1.

Comment by M.B.F – September 19, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not to mention that Peter and Ellie have one of the happiest marriages on tv.

I see nothing sexually oriented in the term, bromance. Like most others here, I think it refers of a close friendship between two men. I just think it’s a dumb term, not unlike shomance, one of the many stupid things given to us by reality tv and its fans.

Comment by Sable – September 23, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I always thought of a “bromance” being a close platonic relationship between two men. If they were having a romantic relationship, it would be a romance, not a bromance.

And they’d better NOT kill off Mozzie!

Comment by Marci – September 19, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait – CAstle !!!!Promo photos of Stana Katic – she is so pretty! she is maturing so beutifully !!!

Comment by terri – September 19, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed she is. She is drop dead gorgeous.

Comment by Carl Nesbitt – September 19, 2013 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll second that. Actually, the entire cast is pretty darn good-looking.

Comment by Maria – September 20, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony and Roxy!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 19, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!! It’s great to see them back!

Comment by Liz – September 20, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not Mozzie!!!!

Comment by Mel – September 19, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Neal/Mozzie more just as much as Neal/Peter. I don’t like that Peter acts all better than thou until …..HE needs Neal’s bad boy skills. I would love for Neal to have genuine romantic love. After all Peter has El, Neal deserves to have someone too! Please not Sara though, she is too much like Peter. I always felt sorry for Neal that he had to romance her. Never bought that one.

Comment by wcfanatic – September 19, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I get you mean about the “all better than thou….”. I do find Peter a little too much sometimes, but I also like to look at it as I think they want us to look at it in that Peter just wants the best for Neal. He wants Neal to have a legitimate life just like he does. He wants Neal to have a real future because there is a lot of goodness and greatness in Neal, but he’s just been dealt a tough life. Neal is like the brother Peter never had (can’t remember if they ever said he had any siblings).
      I know a lot of people dislike the character/actress, but I personally like Sara Ellis more so just because I love Hilarie Burton ever since One Tree Hill. I was sold on her being on the show from the first episode she came on when she whacked that guy with a baton. That was so badass and hot! If I had to chose, I like him more with Sara than with Alex, but to be honest I really don’t think it at all matters who they bring on to be his next love interest because Matt seems to have chemistry with all guest stars on the show and Neal has chemistry with every woman he meets. I’d like to see Eliza Dushku return again. That would be fun.

Comment by abz – September 19, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I do see your point. Peter has his heart in the right place. But he fails to see that Neal may not be the kind to have a 9-5 govt job w mortgage payments. Frankly, I think El has a better understanding of Neal than Peter. I loved Sara w the baton too but she was too inconsisent soon after. Yes the actress was awesome on OTH, I’ve seen only a few episodes though. Seems to have lost that spontaneity and genuineness, and warmth imo. On WC she seems so rehearsed and just plain lacks warmth. Overall, she is still a good actress and quite beautiful I think. I don’t know if she did something with her teeth which causes her mouth to do weird things giving her a permanent smirk. It’s safe to say I won’t miss her…lol. I’m hoping for this new love interest will do the trick:)

Comment by wcfanatic – September 19, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whait, WHAT? They are killing off Mozzie from White Collar? Potentially fatal sounds bad, and Mozzie already almost died once… saving him last minute twice or is he really a goner? :(

Comment by Kat – September 19, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Borrrriiiiinnnggg!!!

Comment by saeh – September 19, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callan’s WHAT?…..i didn’t realize, he even had 1…..this is news to me.

Comment by Alisa Neely – September 19, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Worries you didn’t miss anything. Callen & Paris had ZERO chemistry on the Red crossover episode. I am glad Red didn’t get picked up. I love the NCIS franchise but Red was quite horrible.

Comment by enuff said – September 19, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree about RED it was the very bad. There was no flow to it. They don’t need to bring Callen a love interest from RED.

Comment by JBC – September 19, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I was not at all a fan of Red, and Kim Raver has never wowed me with her abilities (jmho, don’t shout at me, please). Her character and Callan just really don’t belong together. Now, that’s not to say that perhaps had a different actress been playing Paris, they might have had chemistry together, in which case, maybe something to explore. But with Kim Raver as Paris? Didn’t see it at all. I am also glad they didn’t pick up Red – that team just never had the zing of the NCIS and NCIS LA crews!

Comment by NCISFan – September 22, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two-parters or no two-parters for Castle S6, the wait is almost over!

Comment by april-ann – September 19, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope that Jane and Lisbon will get together.

Comment by Gia – September 19, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping they do but take it slow. Once Red John no longer controls their lives I think they will come to realize that they have real feelings for each other.

Comment by JoyAnne – September 19, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!

Comment by K. – September 19, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot fathom why anyone would want Lisbon and Jane to get together. They have NO romantic chemistry, they are so brother and sister. Plus, she couldn’t be more manly looking if they gave her a moustache and beard.

Comment by Red Jane – September 19, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lisbon doesn’t use lots of makeup and fancy hair styles when she is on the job. When she does dress up she is very attractive. I think she and Jane could be a great couple.

Comment by JoyAnne – September 19, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, I love for Lisbon and Jane to get together after all the crap they’ve been put through, I think they both need a happy ending!!

Comment by K. – September 19, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agreed… though sorry for saying that, not every woman wants lots of make up or be dressed up like Barbie ;-)

“show boss Bruno Heller shares. “It’s only when they step away from that and can turn around and look back that they will really start to see how they feel about each other, and it’s great fun to explore that on the page. ” …yeah kill Red John or whatever! I’m tired of Red John, I wanna see Jisbon solving cases ;-) So please start exploring their feelings for each other! But better do it good… I don’t like to be given a short measure with a hug or a sentence like in 6×06 when Jane tells Lisbon she has no idea what she means to him and you can see Lisbon no knowing what to answer ’cause she tries not to be overwhelmed, however Jane has of course to exploit that situation to steal her mobile phone and for running away… hey come on, that was not fair, now it looks like if he didn’t meant what he said!! It’s like he just said it so he can leave her at the beach! Let them really express what happend over the past years between them and what’s going on nowadays deep inside themselves… maybe at first each one for themselves, like having flashbacks and thinking about what happend and what they want in the future, what they’re dreaming of… hovewever I hope they explore their feelings with a cute kiss… guess the characters and we as fans deserve that :-))

Comment by Janine – November 5, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jane isn’t the kind of guy who wants arm candy. I think Lisbon and Jane would be perfect because they didn’t purposely wind up where they are. It took caring about each other constantly and her calling him out on not informing her where he would go when he took off. It was very slow and steady and rooted in a friendship.

Comment by Jaymie – April 6, 2014 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d also like to add to my comment that I think Lisbon is VERY attractive! But that isn’t the point haha.

Comment by Jaymie – April 6, 2014 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Donna/Harey scoop doesnt even give me hope. Korsh is honestly – idk what he’s saying these days. So much buildup all for completely NOTHING on the finale. I known im not the only one irritated, there’s. legion.

Comment by Raizza – September 19, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have loved White Collar from the get go! Matt Bomer is a great actor. He plays Neal
    very well indeed.After all He is an actor!

Comment by Timot – September 19, 2013 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Natalie Zea on Justified!

Comment by Mareesa – September 19, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, me too!!!! Little Raylan or Raylene (LOL, gosh I hope not) is almost here. I adore Winona.

Comment by Marc – September 20, 2013 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Mentalist scoop! Can’t wait for this season to start.

Comment by enri – September 19, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina and baby Henry are probably what I am looking forward to most this season on Once.

Comment by Jennifer – September 19, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s one of the best spoilers for me too so far. The image of Regina with baby Henry in her arms is something I’ve been looking forward to for ages.

Comment by Louise – September 20, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeeeees for Jane/Lisbon! Never loved a soon-to-be-couple this much before. Simon and Robin are amazing actors too, and super attractive (even more together on-screen). Thanks for the scoop, Matt! Can’t wait for Season 6

Comment by Charlie – September 19, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving all this Mentalist scoop! Wow they are really pulling out all the stops this year. I’m sure under Bruno Heller’s leadership the Jane/Lisbon romance will be unique and wonderfully written. Simon and Robin’s natural chemistry should make it fun to watch.

Comment by J – September 19, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!! Love The Mentalist scoop – I am hoping for some Jane/Lisbon romance.

Regarding Suits – I may be in the minority but I really like Scotty. Hope she sticks around and continues to be romantically involved with Harvey.

Re: Justified – I would be elated if Natalie Zea returns to the show full time or even as a frequently recurring character

Comment by Spoiler Junkie – September 19, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually love Scottie too, and her relationship with Harvey.

Comment by Cynthia – September 19, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my god, this is the first Mentalist spoiler that 100% makes me happy!!! Jane and Lisbon have tremendous chemistry, I would feel cheated if they DIDN’T get together in the end. And Heller prepared that for a very long time!!! Can’t wait to see it happen…

Comment by Mrs. M – September 19, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my gosh! That ‘Mentalist’ spoiler! (Team Jisbon) Today is a good day. Thanks, Matt and Bruno, for making my day. :)

Comment by Liz B. – September 19, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So a TGW spoiler about Carrie Preston/Rita Wilson… I thought the show was going to stop pushing the guest star agenda. But I guess since that’s their source of award acclaim they’ll never stop.
    At this point I might die of shock if there was some scoop about Cary/his role in the new firm or info related to Kalinda.

Comment by Tav – September 19, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s their source of award acclaim because they did stop to promote their regulars or to give them Emmy material. And Cary’s role will be his usual role: he’ll give other characters and actors something more exciting to do and chances to shine while he’ll spend his time making a toast with Alicia. That’s according to spoilers and media reports.

Comment by Lucy – September 20, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad that Jisbon are going to get together, but I would like to ask those who say they are like brother and sister, How many siblings do you that flirt with each other?

Comment by Lisa – September 19, 2013 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know. First off, I hate when people use the brother/sister analogy because I have guy friends who I have absolutely no desire to make out with; however, kissing them wouldn’t make me want to vomit all over the floor like it would if I had to kiss my brother. So not the same. Secondly, chemistry is on a spectrum and up to personal preference. They may not sizzle off the end of the charts like say Mulder and Scully did, but few do. BUT they def have some sexual tension/chemistry that makes me want to see them as a couple. Personally, the couple I see with “no chemistry” is Rigsby and Van Pelt. It does nothing for me.

Comment by Seuss – September 20, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wish they would have kept the spin-off Red Team NCIS…really like the team and their characters..

Comment by Barbara C – September 19, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked that idea too, but now Kim Raver is in talks to join the reboot of 24:Live Another Day next summer, so that’s all good with me.

Comment by Maria – September 20, 2013 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am truly excited about the new direction for The Mentalist for this coming season. However, I am completely NOT interested in a Jane/Lisbon romance. They have exactly zero chemistry, there is no romantic spark between them, and I just cannot imagine them as a couple. They need to keep them as simply working partners and bring in a new romantic interest for Jane (or even one for Lisbon).

Comment by Maryann – September 19, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would be extremely illogical to bring in a random woman for Jane, who has pretty much been celibate for a decade- to fall in love again, he needs an enormous amount of time and a solid friendship foundation, and he has both with Lisbon… and with no one else. And: many, many fans are seeing the chemistry between them in glorious technicolor. Me included.

Comment by Mrs. M – September 20, 2013 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said, Mrs. M!

Comment by Seuss – September 20, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Perfectly stated, Mrs. M. I heartily agree with everything you said.

Comment by Re: Mrs M – September 20, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love Carrie Preston’s Elsbeth Tascioni, could easily have her own show! glad she is back.

Comment by tracey flatt – September 19, 2013 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Bones keep the scoops coming.Wonderful photo of David and Emily.

Comment by Pam – September 20, 2013 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been marathining Suits to get caught up since I have no clue why I wasn’t watching this kick butt show all along. I like Scottie but I like her as in when she returns kicks up the heat and drama a little and exits. I really would rather see Harvey admit that he needs Donna in his life in a relationship way, not in a work way, then him asking Scottie to stay. Kudos to Donna though, she has his back to matter what and helps him regardless because of how much she loves him. She balances him out. That is the type of classiness Harvey needs by his side. He is pit bull enough alone. He doesn’t need to be with the female version of himself.

Comment by Katie – September 20, 2013 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One word for the mentalist scoop: YES!!!

Comment by JJ (@jj_flower) – September 20, 2013 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Justified scoop!! Hopefully more Winona/Raylan and we’ll finally get to see the baby!

Comment by Diana – September 20, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone needs to create a series called Spoilers but not release any info on it to snoopy
    press

Comment by Barton Segal – September 20, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woow jisbon really?! OMG, i’ve been secretly shipping them for 6 YEARS, but, to be honest, i ‘ve never thought we would actually get there…. THANK YOU…this article has made my day! Cant wait for the premiere!

Comment by lulu lukouhg – September 20, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Castle comments are very true [and or] grow a pair? The show is called “Castle” or are we having it changed to “Beckett” – Castle has been there for “Beckett” since series1/2 yet to me it’s all Beckett!

Comment by Graham Forbes – September 21, 2013 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad WC seems to be stepping it up. Neal seems all charged up and in his elements! And yes I do watch for the bromance but Neal is so yummy when is romances a girl. I’m a sucker for that so definitely looking forward to that storyline as well.

Comment by ada – September 21, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to know if I saw Wendy Moniz Dinah Marler) of Guiding Light fame on The Mentalist this past Sunday?

Comment by Tanya M – October 14, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post