Exclusive

Exclusive: Leverage's Beth Riesgraf Lands Killer Role on ABC's Killer Women

Beth Riesgraf on Killer WomanNimble Leverage alum Beth Riesgraf will bust out a different brand of killer moves when she guest-stars on ABC’s midseason drama Killer Women.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to All That’s New for 2013-14

Killer Women stars Battlestar Galactica vet Tricia Helfer as Molly Parker, a Texas Ranger surrounded by law enforcement peers who want to see her fail. BSG‘s Michael Trucco and Marta Milans costar as Molly’s brother and his wife, Jeffrey Nordling (24) plays her estranged hubby and Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) is the DEA agent she’s having an affair with.

Riesgraf will appear in the second episode, “Some Men Need Killing,” as Jennifer Jennings, an interior decorator with a secret sideline. (Let’s just say that when her clients open up to her about personal problems, she’s prone to make an “extreme” “makeover” suggestion.)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Criminal Minds and 44 Other Returning Faves

Since TNT put an end to Leverage‘s capers, Riesgraf has popped up on Criminal Minds and Perception. Watch the Killer Women trailer below:

1. Ram510 says:

ABC is still going to waste their time with this?! They should really change the title, it’s sort of a turn off

2. Andy says:

I will now be watching one episode of Killer Women. Probably not a second one unless Beth does another episode.

3. Babygate says:

I was more excited about this before I saw the trailer. It just didn’t look as exciting as I thought I would. But I am definitely in for this episode. Love, love Parker. I still miss Leverage. Mostly because of her and Elliot.

4. “Since TNT put an end to Leverage‘s capers” :( too many good shows ended this year.

5. jess says:

good for Beth!! maybe now all those people will get a grip and finally realize leverage IS NOT COMING BACK no matter how much they complain to everyone and do their little hissy fits towards TNT. will definitely be checking this show out

6. zaza says:

What happened to the surgeon general drama that she was going to star in with Jason Isaacs? Is it kaput?

7. monieet says:

Been there, seen that. ABC pick up one of the great shows that was cancelled before it should have been: Leverage, GCB, Against the Wall. Killer Woman is just not worth watching. The casting was all wrong.

8. wordsmith says:

I didn’t remember seeing Beth on Perception, so I looked it up, and apparently her episode never aired. What’s up with that?

9. Aimee says:

I love both Tricia Helfer and Beth Riesgraf but even having two great actresses on at the same time is not enough to get me to watch this show. The Trailer is terrible. Sorry ladies.

10. Gina says:

Who is directing this, Quentin Tarantino? That scene with all the people shooting at her after she ran out of the church looks like it came straight out of one of his movies. May watch this episode with Beth, but I highly doubt (from watching this trailer) that I will watch any other episodes.

11. Shelley Nuss says:

I JUST LOVED HER IN LEVERAGE. AND YES, TNT SUCKS FOR DROPPING IT. I STILL THINK SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD PICK IT UP. THAT CREW NEEDS TO BE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. THEY WERE JUST PERFECT.

12. Alan says:

“a Texas Ranger surrounded by law enforcement peers who want to see her fail.” oh god let me guess they want to see her fail because she is a woman right? i cant figure any decent reason why a cop would want another cop to fail, such bad engineered drama.

13. REILLY says:

Seriously? That’s a real show??
    I love those two actors but — wow.
    wow….

14. I am absolutely psyched to no end to have an opportunity to see Beth on any show. To anyone who knocks her role in this show because she doesn’t play Parker, all I can say is hey people, it’s called “work” and this is what actors do. Beth is honing her acting chops and this means she’ll continue to delight us wherever and whenever she appears.

15. Teri says:

Will watch…just for Beth. She’s amazing. Pity I watched King and Maxwell for Christian and it got cancelled. Sigh…..hate you TNT LOL.