What to Watch Tonight: X Factor Is Back, Royal Pains Subside, Big Brother's Final 4 and More

The X FactorOn TV this Wednesday: Simon Cowell & Co. are back on the hunt for those with The X Factor, Royal Pains goes on some doctor-ordered rest, Camp and MasterChef close and Big Brother is down to a quartet. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm The X Factor (Fox) | Season 3 premiere, Part 1: Destiny’s Child alum Kelly Rowland and Latin pop star Paulina Rubio join returning judges Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato for another season of the musical talent search.

8 pm Big Brother (CBS) | After an eviction, the final four houseguests are revealed.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Modern Family and 44 Other Returning Faves

9 pm MasterChef (Fox) | Season finale: The best home cook – named tonight – takes home a trophy, a book deal and the $250,000 grand prize. (Not yet renewed.)

9 pm Royal Pains (USA Network) | Season finale: Evan and Paige take drastic measures to save their marriage, Divya faces a new challenge in her pregnancy and Hank does some soul-searching when the future of HankMed is threatened. (Already renewed.)

9 pm Spell-Mageddon (ABC Family) | Season finale: The Alfonso Ribiero-hosted game show reaches its d-e-n-o-u-e-m-e-n-t. (Not yet renewed.)

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

10 pm Camp (NBC) | Season finale: In the final days at Little Otter, Marina receives shocking news about her mom, and Robbie and Sarah’s romance shows signs of revival. (Not yet renewed.)

10 pm Jim Rome on Showtime (Showtime) | Time-slot premiere: The sports-talk host’s guests include Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, former Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams and We Are Men star Jerry O’Connell.

10 pm Broadchurch (BBC America) | As the town gathers to mourn, a new suspect in Danny Latimer’s murder comes to light.

10 pm Top Chef Masters (Bravo) | The chefs create dishes for Mexican wrestlers.

10 pm The Bridge (FX) | Sonya and Marco close in on the killer; Frye continues to battle demons from his past.

COMING NEXT WEDNESDAY: Survivor: Blood Vs. Water premieres.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (31)

• Live: Big Brother
    DVR: Camp, Broadchurch (awesome show) and the Challenge

Comment by Elyse – September 11, 2013 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The worst season of Big Brother. I really don’t care who wins so I’m not going to waste my time watching it. I’d suggest the same to everyone else.

Comment by Tyler – September 11, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Live: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    DVR: Broadchurch

Comment by FatherOctavian – September 11, 2013 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Camp was a very good and fun series for the summer, I hope we get a season 2

I will watch X-Factor…. the next 2 weeks, aka before all the real series start.

Comment by Roger Canada – September 11, 2013 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved this show as well. I read somewhere the ratings were terrible and it isn’t getting renewed, very sad about that. Loved Rachel Griffiths in Brothers and Sisters but she rocks at comedy!

Comment by Colleen – September 11, 2013 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Camp not getting renewed is very disappointing. :( It was a great summer show for families. Was NBC expecting high ratings with no real promotion? I can’t believe it cost that much to produce since it all happened in one setting. It seemed like the perfect fit for summer. Oh well….

Comment by Mel – September 11, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • X-Factor, only because there’s nothing else on. Then next Wednesday its Survivor!!! And soon ARROW!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – September 11, 2013 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duck Dynasty!! And I’ll watch Royal Pains over the weekend because I always get home too late and miss the first 10 minutes.

Comment by AymieJoi – September 11, 2013 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Broadchurch

Comment by knd – September 11, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • XFactor,
    Done with BB
    Will watch top Chef and tape master chef

Comment by Chablis – September 11, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. I’m done with BB this season. I don’t care who wins. I’ll probably watch Top Chef Masters and MasterChef. Hope Bryan Voltaggio and Luca win.

Comment by Tyler – September 11, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVR both Royal Pains and Broadchurch, because they’re on while I get ready for my third shift job.

Comment by Amanda – September 11, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Million Second Quiz (need I say more?) and the finale of Spell-mageddon (time to do the Carlton dance one more time). Guess I’ll wait two more weeks before REVOLUTION returns for its second season.

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 11, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eh.. nothing

Comment by Jerri – September 11, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains, It’s Always Sunny, and The League.

Comment by joey – September 11, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What do i do without you

Comment by paulmilts – September 11, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bye J U Double D

XF Smesh Factor? Not exciting

Comment by Steve – September 11, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always Sunny

Comment by Andy – September 11, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MasterChef (though Natasha’s from my hometown of San Diego, I’m rooting for Luca), and Duck Dynasty.

Comment by Steve F. – September 11, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone know how to find out when X Factor is showing auditions from each city? I worked at the Charleston auditions, so I want to watch that episode.

Comment by Lauren (@lauren_711) – September 11, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVR: Big Brother, Masterchef, Broadchurch, Top Chef Masters, Always Sunny

Watch: Siberia, Broadchurch, Great Food Truck Race

Comment by Two – September 11, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched XFactor last year because of Demi and I’m going to tune in again because of her. Though I am really excited about there being 3 women on the judging panel. Bold move (though reflective of the music industry).

Comment by liz – September 11, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Bridge, Top Chef Masters, Totally Biased.

Comment by Roni – September 11, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for X-Factor and Camp!

Comment by Sara – September 11, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MasterChef and Royal Pains, both on DVR tomorrow (hey — the Yankees are in a pennant race. Baseball comes first at this time of year).

Comment by Kathy Agel – September 11, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you haven’t seen it yet you must watch The Bridge. It is an amazing show. Watch the past episodes on demand to get caught up if needed. So hope its renewed!!!!!!!

Comment by Kim – September 11, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Camp, Royal Pains, The Bridge

Comment by bobbie – September 11, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Bridge, Royal Pains

Comment by Diane – September 11, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains
    Broadchurch
    The Bridge

Comment by Steve – September 11, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s with “promoting” two-year-old TVL posts in the “Related Stories” section?

Comment by fiberlicious – September 11, 2013 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Camp. I really hope it returns or as usual i just won’t watch shows other than realty beacause they never give new regular shows a chance these days!! So why watch and love them to just be cancelled.

Comment by lori – September 15, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post