Exclusive: 24 Sets Jack-Audrey Reunion as Kim Raver Nears Deal to Live Another Day

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Kim Raver 24 Live Another DayA new day is about to dawn in the love story of Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Kim Raver is nearing a deal to reprise her role as Kiefer Sutherland’s former onscreen love in Fox’s 12-episode event series 24: Live Another Day.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

Raver joined 24 in Season 4 and remained through Season 6. When last seen, in the S6 finale, Audrey was in something of a vegetative state after being tortured and injected with mind-altering drugs by her Chinese captors — a development that led her father James Heller (William Devane) to forbid Jack from ever seeing his daughter again.

Exec producer Howard Gordon later confirmed that, “Audrey is so not dead. She’s not even in a coma. In my opinion, she is at the very worst in a psychiatric facility, but she may also be married to a contractor in Virginia who has a child.”

Raver would be the third 24 vet to join the revival, following Sutherland and Mary Lynn Rajskub.

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

24: LAD, slated to launch in the spring, will essentially be 24 “compressed over 12 weeks,” Fox president Kevin Reilly previously explained. “It will go chronologically over the day, but it will skip hours.”

Thoughts? Were you of the opinion that Audrey was Jack’s one true love? Or does that honor belong to Renee? Or Teri? Or whatsherface? Vote in the poll below, and then support your selection in the comments!

Tags: , ,

Comments (85)

• For eight seasons, Jack Bauer has had his fair share of troubled women. From Teri Bauer all the way through with Renee Walker. I can’t wait to see Audrey Raines’ epic return to 24 and I hope this reunion doesn’t bode well for James Heller aka William Devane. BTW, we still need Tony Almeida back for real.

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 11, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seconding Tony. The true love of Jack’s life. If you don’t count the greater good, which Tony’s cool with by this point. He can share. :)

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tony Almeida had cheated death many times. From getting shot in the neck to almost getting stabbed by Peter Weller in Season Five and I still don’t know why Howard Gordon and his writing staff wanted him alive instead of killing him off. If Tony comes back for the 12 episode mini-series event, there’s a very good chance he will finally bit the dust or not. Gordon and his writers better restart the clock.

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 12, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes,the writers or show runners should have killed of Tony Almeida character a long time ago.

Comment by Ken – September 13, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Best news of the week!

Comment by David – September 12, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Audrey for awhile until she got all whiny. I hope they undo that if this is going to happen. I liked Renee much better, WHY DID THEY KILL HER!? lol. so excited for 24 returning though. Jack Bauer is by far one of my favorite TV characters ever.

Comment by kate – September 11, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you just read my mind.

Comment by Castle Lover – September 11, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In Season Six, the Chinese fake Audrey’s death.

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 11, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Audrey was BORING dead or alive, so was Raver. I’m also guessing, if I remember correctly she was the “first” after Terri was killed. My eyes actually hurt from rolling them every time Audrey was around. The show brought Jack from the dead, wish they’d do same with Renee, at least she had a personality.

Comment by jenferner8 – September 11, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jack dated Kate between Seasons 2 (met, flirted) and 3 (had already broken up).

Comment by Dax – September 11, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Audrey and Jack get married and have a baby! I really liked Tony Almeida! 24 was my favorite show. I have all the seasons on DVD. except the last season! I’m thrilled that’s it’s going to be on again! julie

Comment by julie – September 18, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Audrey is definitely the great love of Jack’s life but I will NEVER forgive 24 for killing off Renee. It still hurts.

Comment by RichieOnTV – September 11, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “…but I will NEVER forgive 24 for killing off Renee. It still hurts.” THIS.

Comment by Mandie – September 11, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is awesome news. I love Kim and have been hoping she would get a show. And I do think that Audrey and Jack made the best couple. I didn’t like him with Renee. I always felt there was something off about that relationship. Anywho, I know Fall season hasn’t started yet, but I’m excited about the Spring and having Jack Bauer on my tv screen again. And Chloe too!

Comment by Babygate – September 11, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Babygate,I agree with you completely,the moment that I read about the resurrection of “24″ the first thing that came to mind was the return of Audrey. They made the best couple with the best chemistry. I did not like Renee for his love interest, there was nothing there,no chemistry at all. Audrey was Jack’s true love.Picture wise they even looked the best together.

Comment by Ken – September 11, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to this! love your post!

Comment by Krystle – September 11, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH I always hated Audrey. Blech.

Comment by didi – September 11, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t stand audrey – or the Kim Raver – almost made Revolution unwatchable for me. not sure if I’ll be able to stand to watch this now……………..agree that Renee was much, MUCH better.

Comment by Debbie – September 11, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Debbie, I’m in agreement with you on this! I don’t like Kim Raver as an actress and she spells death for most shows that she’s in…..Grey’s Anatomy aside. I hope she’s not in the upcoming season of Revolution, and hopefully she doesn’t sign any deal to be in 24. Leave the character of Audrey out of this…….Jack needs someone new!

Comment by Linda – September 12, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. Why?! She never really understood who Jack was as a person and why he had to do the things he had to do. I really don’t think there needs to be another chapter in their ridiculous saga.

Comment by Sara – September 11, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you miss season 5? She COMPLETELY understands jack and what he has to do. Even after torturing her – she knows that it is part of his job and understands the tough decisions he has to make. Then, when he is captured, SHE goes after the Chinese to try and find him.

I thought she was whiny in season one, but by the end I had huge respect for Audrey

Comment by Jordan – September 14, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG YES. I love Kim Raver as Audrey. Seeing her growth from season 4 to 5 was so fun. I wished they’d used her more in season 6! I’ve always hoped they would bring her back, but thought it was wishful thinking. I HOPE THIS PANS OUT!

Comment by Gina – September 11, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She didn’t grow in Seasons 4-5. She regressed. After realizing that she didn’t know who Jack was, she then found out, and decided that he was awesome after he destroyed her life. As a character, she lost all sense of power from Day 5 on.

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Audrey was a terrible, whiny character and her storyline was wrapped up at the end of season 6. I don’t know why they’re bringing her back, nobody asked for this. Renee Walker had much better chemistry with Jack and Annie Wersching is a far better actress.

Comment by Sean M – September 11, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Renee and Jack had chemistry? I think Jack had more sexual chemistry with his messenger bag than with any woman on this show with one exception– Sarah Clarke. Nina and Jack were where it was at :)

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really miss Nina.

Comment by Mikael – September 12, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Audrey more with Jack but like Renee much better as a character

Comment by Lisa – September 11, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I despise Audrey!!!!!! She is the absolute worst character on 24. They would better have paired him with Katee Sackhoff’s character for God’s sake!!!!!!! I’m pissed about this. I want Renee back!!!!

Comment by Brandon Rowe – September 11, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess we’re wondering why the NCIS: LA spin-off failed to pick up as a series for CBS because Raver was in it. :-(

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 11, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess there’s little hope for us Chlack fans. =)

BTW, to those who lament Renee’s death—that was the genius of the (previous) final season. To kill off any other character, except maybe Chloe, would not have had anywheres near the impact that Renee’s demise bought about. Especially right after—well, you know.

The one thing that I’m gonna miss is Greg Itzin. Man, is that guy good at playing a detestable character.

Comment by Pat D. – September 11, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Itzin plays despicable on Covert Affairs. Not as horrific as on 14, but then he isn’t the president on Covert Affairs.

Comment by Jeannette – September 11, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! Another Chloe-Jack fan here. But seriously Jack’s true love is a toss up between his gun or America.

Comment by Nicole – September 11, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s a hit and it leads to a proper revival. 24 episodes a season.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 11, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think they are doing the shorter season because they are worried about it not being popular. They wouldn’t be attempting it if they didn’t know it was what fans want. I’m guessing they are doing the shorter season as A. they are running out of terrorist plots and other storylines B. They are bored of writing full seasons this way makes it more tricky as they have to work out what to cut

Comment by cb – September 11, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Fox president Kevin Reilly explains it here. (Long story short: It’s a full 24 season minus all the filler.)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – September 11, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you know, the early seasons, particularly the first, didn’t really feel like filler, it felt more like two story arcs strung together. First you had the Kim is missing arc and then you had the Jack versus the brothers arc, both of which were connected to the larger arc of the attempt on the President’s life. That worked. That’s the formula I think they should consider going back to.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 11, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • and they had another 7 seasons after that. They are probably running out of ideas, you’re talking about the first season

Comment by cb – September 11, 2013 09:41 PM PDT
          • then get new writers with new ideas.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 12, 2013 03:31 AM PDT
  • They had me interested in watching when I heard Mary Lynn Rajskub would be returning, but I see they found the fastest way to turn me off from the project entirely by bringing back Audrey – the ultimate Mary Sue. Blah.

Comment by Arista – September 11, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SCREAMING. This is all I have wanted since they announced the new series!

Comment by Molly – September 11, 2013 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. So freaking excited and hoping it won’t end tragically! But this is 24 :/

Comment by Mary – September 11, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meh. I am only watching if Tony comes back, and is a good guy. No Tony, no dice……

Comment by Jj – September 11, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so glad that Tony is not coming back,I could not stand him,because all he did was burn with jealously towards Jack in every way,and because of that jealously he was a back stabber. He was not a real friend to Jack.

Comment by Ken – September 11, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um… you might be missing a few seasons there, man. If anything, Jack burns with jealousy over Tony. Jack might be the better agent. Tony’s the better man. And they’re best friends.

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • At least Season Seven was all about Jack vs. Tony. He turned into a bad guy after he almost got stabbed in Season Five, he then had a choice to go “undercover” and all of a sudden Tony returned to the dark side when he brutally murdered Larry Moss aka Jeffrey Nordling. Fans need Tony Almeida back and let’s hope he can do the same thing Jack Bauer was after all those “days”.

Comment by Flacco Kapernick – September 12, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Have we been watching the same show?in what universe is Almeida a better man than Jack, who had nothing to be jealous of where Almeida is concern. However even though he was going with Jack’s hand-me down (Nina) he was jealous of the fact that Nina still had feelings for Jack (Which she did) that’s how much of a MAN he was.Jack would never betrayed his country for anyone,like what Almeida did because of his wife,even his wife was stronger than him and was willing to make any sacrifice for her country, in the same manner Jack would. Almeida was not half the man Jack was.Jack as always consider him a friend (why i don’t know) but he was never Jack true friend,that was why he was always reporting Jack because he wanted to run CTU and not have Jack running it.To me he was a pathetic character.

Comment by Ken – September 13, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tony is my favorite, too. :)

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always loved Jack/Audrey as a couple and I think she came into her own in season 5. I really hated what happened to her story in the later seasons. I do think Renee was great for Jack though and it still hurts that she got killed off but i’m happy to see Audrey and Jack get another chance!

Comment by Sally – September 11, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS

Comment by Jenn – September 11, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is Kate?

Comment by Brcm – September 11, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was a love interest for Jack in season two. We last saw her at the start of season three. Her and Jack parted ways.

Comment by Krystle – September 11, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The one who was way too good for Jack and the healthiest of his relationships. So, naturally, for the sake of story, it’s been awhile since we saw her…

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thrilled at this news! Jack and Audrey has such a tragic and beautiful relationship. I love these two to pieces. I want my happy ending I was denied years ago with these two!

Comment by Krystle – September 11, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can I ask… how are they good for one another? Audrey’s father is right– Jack destroys everything he touches. Audrey’s arc as a character is that she doesn’t understand Jack, she loses her husband in the process of understanding him. Then, she has no one left so she decides to try again with him, throwing away her career in the process (because they plan to run off together)… so, that’s really strong and feminist there. *eyerolls* And Jack’s okay with her tossing away her life for him because his daughter’s just tossed him out of her life at the time and Tony just died so he’s like… got some weekends free and stuff. Then, she runs to China after him, gets tortured for six months, comes back a vegetable, and somehow, under a decade later, thinks that the safest person she can be live the rest of her spared life with is the guy who has destroyed it.

Audrey, you might have just surpassed Renee for truly unhinged. Jack’s love interests lately are making Nina Myers look stable.

Comment by Ms M (@ItsMsM) – September 11, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Audrey didn’t “understand” Jack because their job at the DOD didn’t call for him to be his usual Bauer self. She gets to know that side of him in season 4, and although it’s a lot for her to handle at first, she’s back in season 5 helping him do all those Bauer things he does. She accepts it all. And at what point in season 5 did she say she was leaving her career and running off with Jack?

Comment by Mare – September 11, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yuck. I hated Audrey.

Comment by alistaircrane – September 11, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!! Best news ever. I will definitely tune in now that I’ve heard this!!

Comment by Maria – September 11, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH DEAR. I’m equal parts excited and terrified!!!!! Audrey was my favorite, and in my opinion the best, love interest Jack had, but I’m so worried! I just wanted the two of them to have some kind of happy ending, which is not 24like, I know. It was somewhat comforting that at the end of s6 we knew Audrey was at least alive and had hope she would recover and be totally fine. Now I’m afraid what they’ll do is the usual let’s-bring-a-character-back-just-to-kill-her-and-make-the-audience-FEELS. They won’t kill Jack or Chloe just yet in case they wanna do more 24 things. Fortunately and unfortunately, Audrey is one of the only other surviving characters. I don’t want her sacrificed! Hoping she’ll at least have scenes with Jack and remember who he is and what they had. I would hate if she recovered from her China state and didn’t remember her life.

Comment by Mare – September 11, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, I was just about to go to sleep before I read this, now I cannot because of how annoyed I am with the return of Audrey.
    They cheaply wasted a way superior character in Renee only to bring back this boring damsel in distress. Ugh. It just adds further insult to injury.

Comment by Krethgar – September 11, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ughhh!why??? Audrey is my least favourite,I never liked her.if they need jack to have a girlfriend please bring kate warner from s2 or 3(can’t remember),and I hope the writers Regret killing Renee.she and jack together were awesome.
      I actually don’t mind if Tony comes back.it will be cool

Comment by meah – September 11, 2013 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *crosses fingers* hoping Kim Bauer will at least make an appearance.

Comment by Mike R. – September 11, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Delighted with this news, loved her in season 4 & 5, did not like what they did to her in season 6, they shouild bring back her dad too

Comment by jesse – September 11, 2013 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, hated Audrey! Such a drag on the show all the time she was onscreen!

BRING BACK TONY ALMEIDA!

Comment by LocalBoy – September 12, 2013 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why must Jack be saddled with a major love interest? Hasn’t he learned his lesson by now? I’d much rather see him save the world- again without Audrey slowing him down. Let Jack have a lover like he did when he was working the oil fields, but the only woman he should be dealing with in a crisis is the one in his ear-Chloe.

Comment by D – September 12, 2013 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Audrey? I think I’d rather see the cougar come back. Give Me Aaron, Mike Novick and Tony.

Comment by Pat – September 12, 2013 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never ever liked her. Such a Debbie Downer and the fact that she is played by Kim Raver does not help. Out of all the women Jack was with my favorite was Kate Warner, but nobody seems to remember her. The only female I want back. besides Chloe, is Michelle, I know she blew up and all that but come on, it’s 24, implausible occurrences happen on a daily basis here so why not glue her back together, huh 24?

Comment by JohnT – September 12, 2013 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi colleagues, good post and good urging commented at this place, I am in fact
    enjoying by these.

Comment by thuong hieu – September 12, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t much care for the way Renee changed from season 7 to season 8, but I would choose her over Audrey. Jack needs a woman who knows that sometimes, torturing a soccer mom is the best way to get the info you need.

Comment by Deion – September 12, 2013 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it isn’t Renee. Get someone new. Yvonne strahovski would be awesome.

Comment by chuckmourner – September 12, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH! WHY??

Her character was so damn annoying. Not to mention, Kim and Kiefer had no chemistry together.

Comment by Mila – September 12, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any chance of Cherry Jones returning? If not as President maybe as an ambassador to whatever country’s terrorists Jack will stomp.

Comment by RichieS – September 12, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No official word yet but it’s unlikely she may not be returning anytime soon. BTW, David Fury has tweeted that there will be a new President in 24: Live Another Day and it looks like the new Prez is a returning character and that person is played by William Devane (gasps).

Comment by Flacco Kaepernick – September 12, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is terribly upsetting. Never could stand Audrey. Not. One. Bit. I’d rather they bring Renee back from the dead.

Comment by Brian – September 13, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And just say no to Kim Bauer, please!

Comment by Brian – September 13, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Worst decision they could’ve made. Any chance of this decision being reversed? Any at all?

Comment by Joan – September 13, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • … I don’t really remember liking Audrey either: she went from a feasibly strong character to one who was pretty much tagging along for the ride and getting in the way at times. It was admirable how she went to China to find Jack but look at how that left her? I seriously doubt anything will be rekindled in that relationship, and if something is all I see is heartache for Jack as he will always remember how she ended up in such a state. Looking at it this way, that’s what I foresee happening sadly, despite the fact that I have no interest in watching them make googily eyes at each other.

Would hate to see daughter Kim in this series and not just because I disliked her too but because of the pain she went through when she though the was dead the first time. Not to mention that we would be forced to see her douche-canoe of a boyfriend/psychiatrist, who was just awful if not unethical (seriously, how does he still have a job after sleeping with his patient?!). The major players I would love to see come back (aside from Jack and Chloe of course since they have already been confirmed) are Mike Novac and, potentially, Nina Harper. I know she’s dead, but c’mon wouldn’t that be a major plot-twist? that even though he shot her dead she still came back to mess with his head?

I agree with everyone who says that Jack shouldn’t need to be saddled down with a love interest, which is refreshing to say here as I’ve said it in most other shows with a female lead and a strong male character acting as partner/confident/etc. Why do they have to have a romantic interest? Does making them not interested in dating or having sex make them feel less human? Is that what makes entertainment interesting? If it is, then we have devolved along the way if that’s the hitch that makes or breaks a television series.

Rather than writing this out as a novel, I’ll sum up my thoughts with another point made by everyone else so far. If Tony does come back, I want it to be for a good reason, not the stupid ‘I’m going to flip flop from good-guy to bad-guy because the writer’s think it’ll be a good plot twist.’

Also, I really miss Curtis, but I know he won’t be back since… well, you know.

Off to re-watch the entire series before 24 airs again! :)

Comment by Queen3210 – September 13, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate was another person who felt something deep for jack..but,it didn’t work because jack felt it will be another wasted time when he knew he will not always be there for kate… kate loved him and was somehow understanding and ready to adapt to his way of life. A good story line..i have never seen any other movie that could take it’s place as my number one…

Comment by philipsokey festus – September 13, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry to be so dense, but is Kate the lady Jack stayed with (with the teen-age son) when he (Jack) disappeared? If not, I’m drawing a blank on who Kate is?! Thanks, Callie

Comment by Callie~the~red – January 4, 2014 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • jack and renee were perfect

Comment by Frimpong Japhet – September 16, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Computers have become such a requirement, such a precious reference and acknowledged solution to work, play and connect, that they are not planning
    away. The store is setup into various ‘departments’ allowing
    one to selected between out of the container systems, or elements to help custom builds.
    You can get the offers of various firms just by clicking on links.

Comment by Gaylord Schacherer – September 17, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am Jack Bauer’s “One True Love.” Jack just doesn’t know it yet… Nor does my husband ;-) (Unlike many of those popular T-shirts, I DO know Jack! :-)

I haven’t yet had a chance to read every post, but I, too, never felt any chemistry between Jack and Audrey. Why would he be attracted to her (seriously)? Remember when he said how much he admired Terri because she could go into a line or crowd and soon get everyone talking? That doesn’t sound like Audrey to me… (psst- I, however can and do do that, Jack! ;-)

How about the great friendship between Jack and Chloe finally progressing into more, into love? (We can deal with Chloe’s “obligations.”) (We are and have been snowed in- for too long!)

I, too, am SO glad this project is being done! That having been said, I would like to request and vote for MORE 24, please! (It’s great to see glimpses of some of the ol’ gang on Homeland, etc., but that’s still not enough… Sorry to be greedy, but please?! Thanks for your consideration! Happy 2014 or 24 + 01 Callie

Comment by Callie~the~red – January 4, 2014 02:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am in agreement with Audrey being Jack’s most endearing love interest. They went to the ends of the earth and endured unspeakable torture to rescue each other! I thought the way they looked at each other spoke volumes. Teri was just plain annoying- always asking stupid questions. And if she would have stayed in the conference room as she was supposed to ( instead of roaming around a federal high security installation -implausible to me-) she wouldn’t have gotten herself killed. Kate was whiny and also asked too many questions…ugh. I was glad that relationship fizzled between seasons, and that jack got his leather jacket back, to boot. Renee ? A psycho. And who was the mom of the stringy haired kid who was captive at the airport? Can’t recall her name, but come on , jack. Really?

Comment by JJs – March 14, 2014 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in total agreement with you,I cannot fathom anyone thinking Jack should be with anyone else
      but Audrey.They have been through so much together,plus the chemistry between them is great,
      better than any of the other female Jacks been with and they look great together. As for Renee, if
      she had kept her butt in the conference room and not go wondering around into secured places
      she had no right to be,she would not have gotten herself killed.

Comment by Ken – March 15, 2014 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post