Has Beauty and the Beast Cast a She-Beast?!

BEauty and the Beast Amber Skye NoyesIt would appear that when it comes to cross-species DNA mutation, the apple may not fall far from the tree.

TVLine has learned that The CW’s Beauty and the Beast will unveil its first potential female beast during Season 2, to be played by TV newcomer Amber Skye Noyes.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Beauty and the Beast and 44 Other Returning Faves

The innocent offspring of a powerful beast, Noyes’ character, Tori, is rescued by Cat and Vincent and then taken under their wing, where she will make some shocking “discoveries” about her life — à la “Are you there, Muirfield? It’s me, Margaret…”?

And I know what y’all are thinking: Let’s hope Vincent still doesn’t have a thing for redheads. (Especially since as SpoilerTV has said of the Tori character, “If Cat’s the angel on Vincent’s shoulder, she’s the seductive devil.” Eep.)

VIDEO | Beauty and the Beast Promo: Vincent Meets His Maker, Cat Kicks Ass… and a Kiss?!

Noyes, who played Matthew’s online honey Michelle on One Life to Live’s online incarnation, will debut in Episode 4 and guest-star in at least three episodes.

B&TB opens its sophomore season on Oct. 7, now airing Mondays at 9/8c (after Hart of Dixie).

1. Tab says:

Pairing it with Hart of Dixie on Monday nights is a terrible decision.

• Winston Mize says:

Eh. i think both have very loyal fanbases that will help the shows stabilize what has been a freefall night for the network. if they can both manage about .5-.7 in demon with 1.2-1.7 mill (Something both have done) it’s an improvement for the network.

• Katie_Mead says:

I would have preferred to have seen BatB move to a Friday at 8pm (then turn over to Grimm at 9pm!). The best thing to have paired with HoD, would be Carrie Diaries &/or Reign.

• liz says:

I think putting it against Castle and The Monday Night Overload is a bad decision. I think it pairs well with Hart of Dixie…..but then again I love both shows so what do I know lol

2. Julie says:

Well, this is certainly going to be interesting! I can just hear the Twitter-yelling now – before an ep has even aired! Hope everyone is fair and gives the storyline a chance to play out.

• I hope so too. She looks like a younger sister type– trouble and complications yes, triangle potential-nope don’t see it. Seems they are looking to pick up the action–hoping she can hold her own in a fight!! Now that would be great. She and KK could team up to kick some …

3. Sweet!! Let the games and excitement begin. Thanks Matt. I cannot wait for season 2 of BATB. Sounds like it is going to be action packed. Love the wild card characters. Come on Oct. 7 get here already.

4. Samson says:

Please NO love interest to come between Vincent and Catherine! Ugh last year w/the whole Alex arc – i hated it along w/so many die-hard fans. This girl casted looks exactly like Alex – could be her younger clone…BLAH

5. hcc says:

So, another red head? Blah. Hope it doesn’t turn out as badly as the Alex arc. That nearly killed the show and lost some viewers in the process.

• liz says:

oh I hope not. I know the Alex storyline needed to be told, but it did almost kill the show. I was prettttttty invested in BATB last season (okay, I was obsessed lol) and that continued beating of the Alex arch really made me forget why I loved it. There’s such an honest emotional core to the show, and that really broke the stride of it (and I actually liked Alex)

• hcc says:

Agreed. It was the execution of the Alex arc that really bothered me and turned me off and I’m sure a lot of other people as well. Viewers dropped during and after that arc. Having love interests for Vincent/Cat doesn’t work in this show IMO. If they are portraying this epic love story, how can it be so epic if some random chick/guy can come between them all the time? I hate love triangles so I REALLY hope the writers know what they are doing going down this path again.

• liz says:

ya! And thats one of the reasons I love BATB so much – it isn’t a love triangle. Every show has a love triangle on it, but I love that Cat and Vincent have decided that they are the person for each of them. They’ve made a commitment to each other and the sacrifices they make for each other show that. I think it undermines that when they throw love interests in there. Its not that kind of show. We’ve bought in to their epic love for each other, so they can’t just change their minds each episode.
          I suppose there could be attractions to other people (cause thats realistic), but it shouldn’t be more than a passing thought.
          I love their commitment. Commitment is hot.

• BatBfan says:

ALEX ARC SUCKED! the writers didn`t know how to handle love triangle

6. Jay says:

ALEX ARC 2.0 Cat better prepare for another 4 episodes of being miserable and

7. Jared says:

Hart of Dixie and BATB did surprisingly well when the CW paired them up last season. I had my doubts at first too considering how different both series are but these shows will definitely be an improvement for Monday nights for the network. Can’t wait for the season to start!

8. liz says:

Would love to have some queer characters on the show….so this would fit that bill nicely lol.

9. John says:

Given the shift away from procedural it may be a better fit for hart of Dixie than judged from last years episodes.

10. Chaz says:

My only comment: Ahhhh SH******T!!!

11. Boone says:

Me and my fam aren’t going to continue watching beauty and the beast this January because it used to be so good but now it’s all turned to crap! This tori chick has ruined this series and we have no interest in watching this crap! My fav show turned to the one I can’t stand!