Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Burn Notice, Arrow, Bones, Revolution, Grimm, H50, Once and More

Burn Notice - Season 7Did Bones‘ Booth leave two women scorned? Will Burn Notice leave you with heartbreak? Will Arrow‘s Felicity be flying without a net? Did the Revolution wipe out the entire Friends cast?! Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Bones, Arrow and 43 Other Returning Faves

Got anything on the final episodes of Burn Notice? Will Mike and Fi end up together? –Bergs
In addition to what I served up here, there’s this special delivery scoop from series creator Matt Nix: “Without being coy, I think that fans of Michael and Fiona will experience the full range of emotions over these last two episodes. Nothing has ever been easy for them, and I think it’s fitting that it’s not easy at the end. For me, it’s always been less about depicting a happy relationship than about showing two people who love each other very much and are struggling to find a way to reconcile that love with who they are. There will be a lot of worrying and fingernail biting over the course of these two episodes, but… I don’t think I’ll be getting hate mail from the romantics in the audience at the end of the day.”

Do you have any scoop on Bones? Some vague teases about the premiere, maybe? –Amelia
My middle name is Vague Teasers! (Don’t tell my mom; she thinks it’s her maiden name.) The premiere opens three months later, with Booth making a confession. You’ll then in short order glean that A) Booth really, really, really wants to kill Pelant, B) Brennan isn’t the only casualty of The Lie (wittle Christine misses her daddy, too!) and Freddie Prinze Jr. is all growed up. (I know, he was on 24 and all, but the boyishness seems to be all gone. He’s a man, baby.)

VIDEO | First Bones Season 9 Footage Tees Up Tension for Booth and Brennan, MIA Sweets

Please find out any piece of scoop you can about Season 3 of New Girl! –Kas
I’ll place this Q under the Bones one, for a reason. When Jess’ hellion of a sister turns up in early 2014, she will “add a depth charge in the fabric of the loft,” previews exec producer Brett Baer. There’s also a chance she’ll look a lot like Zooey Dechanel’s real-life sis, Emily. Not a great chance, mind you. But a chance nonetheless. “It’s an idea that is obviously right in front of us and it’s definitely something to explore,” concedes exec producer Dave Finkel. “But [Emily] has her own television show, so we’re not sure if it’s even a possibility.”

Could we please have some scoop on Arrow‘s Felicity? Of the kick-ass variety, please? –Tammy
Here it is, specially requested for you, from EP Andrew Kriesberg: “Felicity will find herself in a situation in which a parachute would certainly have come in handy!” Gulp.

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Handy Calendar of 99 Season and Series Premiere Dates

Please, please, please (with a Snapple-flavored cherry on top), tell me there is something resembling a scooplet out there for Season 2 of Revolution! P.S. Your site is amazing. I visit every day! –Jen
Snapple? This Q may have been meant for “the other guy,” but Imma gonna hook you up regardless. I watched the Season 2 premiere and it’s a pretty impressive “reset” for the series, picking up many months later but (almost too) regularly filling in blanks via flashbacks. As we catch up with the crew, you’ll see that two of ‘em are living under pseudonyms, two are gettin’ some (in some cases from strangers) and — perhaps the most celebrated scoop of all — Aaron has finally groomed his beard. You’ll also learn that one of the major players was Goth as a teen, there’s a White House cameo, and its is revealed – no joke — which Friends cast member was the sole survivor of all that’s happened. P.S. If you have any aversion to unabashedly sweaty and shirtless David Lyons scenes, do not tune in.

On Once Upon a Time, will the creators use the fact that Charming and Aurora recently were under sleeping curses and have them communicate with each other, maybe to let everyone know Bae is alive? – Patti
“They might!” answers series cocreator Eddy Kitsis. “I would certainly try it.”

Now that Once Upon a Time has cast both Ariel and Eric, can you give us anything new on what their story might be? – Jacquelyn
I already slapped my theory onto the news story announcing Eric’s casting, but I can add this: Series cocreator Adam Horowitz, when asked to describe Once’s Ariel in three words, effectively evokes her classic characterization: “Adventurous. Spitfire. Romantic.” And then we joked about how the Little Mermaid had to move to Cleveland, because, well, Adam and I are nerdy Yankee fans.

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time Promo: Emma Is Ready for a Fight — With Regina?

Do you know when we’re going to find out about an Army Wives renewal or cancellation? –Lynn
I checked in for you today, and there is still no decision.

I really enjoyed Crossing Lines this summer and was wondering if any decision had been made for a Season 2? –Tara
Though a Season 2 has been ordered by Crossing Lines’ Germany-based production company, NBC has not yet (nor, given the timing, is in any rush to) offer it a Stateside home.

We’ve had a dearth of spoilers on Grimm so far. Anything juicy on casting or storylines? –Kathy
How about a little more on the “residual damage” Nick will retain once he’s de-zombified? The show’s bosses tell TVLine the aftereffects include memory loss — though not “that amnesia that Juliette had,” co-creator David Greenwalt assures us, so he’ll remember he’s a Grimm and a cop, and he’ll know who his friends are. However, “He doesn’t remember anything that happened while he was under the influence” of Baron Samedi’s spell, the EP warns… and he might be begging to forget again when he learns one of the things he did.

Do you have anything to share about Steve and Catherine’s relationship this season on Hawaii Five-O? –Janet
Show boss Peter M. Lenkov told me that Catherine will be going “through a life change” as she leaves the Navy to work for her sorta-ex Billy’s private security company – and with Steve’s blessing. At least for now. “McGarrett, not being the jealous type, is going to insist that she take the job — and he’s going to end up regretting that,” Lenkov chuckles. “You’ll see McGarrett a little vulnerable, which is fun.”

RELATED | Hawaii Five-0 Casts Melanie Griffith As Danny’s Mom

How many episodes will there be of Teen Wolf starting in January 2014? –Jennifer
The second half of the 24-episode Season 3 will run — wait for it – 12 episodes, starting Jan. 6.

Do you know why they recast Hillary in Trophy Wife? I thought Gianna LePera was fantastic! — @purpleclaire
EP Lee Eisenberg explained the switcheroo at press tour, saying that “as we started kind of working on stories, we felt that we actually wanted to age down that character,” thus landing the kids all about three to four years apart. “And Bailee Madison (Once Upon a Time) plays much younger than Gianna.”

I want your honest opinion. Which new fall series should I definitely set my DVR to record? –Cinders
I’d go with The Blacklist or Hostages (both of which air Mondays at 10 and are likely to garner watercooler chatter)… S.H.I.E.L.D. (of course)… and maybe The Michael J. Fox Show (which has stiff competition Thursdays at 9:30, but the second episode guest-starring Tracy Pollan nudged me off the fence and won me over. Cue Billy Vera….)

THE TITLE FOR CASTLE 6.01!!!! –Susan
“VALKYRIE”!!!!

If there’s a summer or fall show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With additional reporting by Kim Roots)

1. Lynn says:

Thank you for answering my question about Army Wives! We’ve heard nothing about the show all summer and it’s driving me up the wall. Last year we didn’t get the news until late September, but it wasn’t as quiet as this year has been.

2. Clayton says:

I wonder when we’ll start to hear about a Teen Wolf renewal. I’m sure MTV is wanting to wait until parts of the winter season air and see how well it does. The problem with that is that production on the show usually starts in December. So, if they wait so long for a renewal, it might mean Teen Wolf S4 won’t be back in June. Also, super stoked for Revolution to start again!!

3. Helen says:

SO excited for Season 9. I hope Booth kills Pelant quick. I feel so bad for Christine now, too. :(

4. Julie says:

hmm, I’m mildly offended by your comments that Christine is a “woman scorned” too. We all know why Brennan was/is temporary scorned but to bring in their child seems mean spirited. This was the man who had to convince Brennan she would even like children, he was a dad and loved it years and years ago when she was mocking parenthood. wtf?

• amber says:

AGREED! and it looks like the wording has been changed to something more suitable.

• I totally agree with you. Why do so many people forget how many times Booth had to ask her if she’d changed her mind about having children? Everyone thinks of her as the injured party, but I think its worse for Booth. How long has he dreamed about having a real family, and being married with children he can be with every day instead of every other weekend? We all know that he didn’t want to cancel their engagement and hurt Bones. He was rather inspired in his excuse for delaying not canceling their marriage plans, maybe he wasn’t really sure that she wasn’t just so scared about losing him that she rushed her decision. The way she first words it that she knows its important to him to be married and she wants to make him happy sounds almost like she is humoring him and his beliefs.

5. Linda says:

Gee, with Catherine hanging with the 5-0 gang so much last season for no reason, you’d think she’d already quit the Navy.

• How much she was hanging out with them, not really! She’s stationed in Hawaii — not deployed — and she’s hanging out with her boyfriend and his friends, so, that doesn’t strike me as odd. What’s odd is how she just has free clearance on all 5-0 issues. I’m glad she’ll be joined the team soon (Michelle Borth spoiled!) :)

6. meliew says:

Thanks for the Arrow scoop I think I have an idea what the Felicity Smoak spoiler is about after seeing one of the promo… Anyway, excited for the return of the show and more of her, she’s my favorite on the show.

7. Maria says:

When did Hawaii 5-0 become a soap opera and a horrible one at that? Steve and Catherine have no chemistry, are awkward and boring. Steve doesn’t even look like he wants to be there. It’s sad that the team has disappeared and no one else has a story line. All the elements that made the show fun to watch (action, bromance, humor, team) are gone. The poor plot lines, the Mary Sue not girlfriend and the guest star of the week along with reducing Danny, Chin and Kono to cameos has destroyed any interest in the show. The latest spoiler, hinting at a love triangle (soap opera trope), seals the decision to tune out.

• Eddie says:

So, bye. Leave already………….

• I always love when people say that..they must want their show to tank. Because if you keep telling that to everyone who is not satisfied with how the show is run these days, you’ll be left with very few people left watching..which means lower ratings then they already have, which results in hopefully the last season and after that..nothing. :P And you’re not the only one saying this line..even Peter Lenkov the show runner told fans to stop watching if they don’t like it..which I find completely hilarious since it’s his job to promote the show..not to tell fans to stop watching and I will find it even more hilarious if people actually listened to him and do stop watching. LOL

• Alex says:

I get tired of people complaining about any actor’s on screen love life because they don’t find the mate selected is THE right actress..blah, blah. I agree – watch something else…

• Well tough luck for you that you don’t like it, as much as you have a right to your opinion, we have the same right to voice ours..don’t like it don’t read it. :)

• Also once again..keep telling fans who don’t like where the show is heading to stop watching..I love it..the sooner this show gets canceled the better. :)

• Bob says:

It really wasn’t just about the on-screen mate. It was the whole soap operaish change in the story lines. Couldn’t care less about Steve’s love life. Hawaii 5-0 was always about solving the crime.

• JC says:

@Bob, “soap operaish”? Seriously? So far Steve and Cath have been about the least soap opera-ish couple I’ve seen in awhile. Other then the the thing about Catherine keeping the secret about Steve’s mom (which was resolved quickly and maturely – Catherine made a mistake, Steve was upset, but then forgave her – they moved on), they’re about as low drama of a couple as I’ve ever seen. And I’m willing to bet this so-called love triangle gets played more for laughs than angst. And “change in the story linesCouldn’t care less about Steve’s love life. Hawaii 5-0 was always about solving the crime.” So, in the first season, when Danny slept with his married ex-wife, and then they had the whole “whose baby is it?” drama when she got pregnant, that was not at all soap opera-ish? Or is it that it’s only disruptive to the show when it’s Steve’s love life?

• JC says:

And I managed to hit reply to the wrong comment – sorry. :(

• Lisa London says:

I completely agree with you. I may catch it occasionally next year but it’s gone off my Must-Watch list…

• I’m not sure yet if I’ll tune in..the only reason I kept watching last year was Scott Caan, the only reason for me to tune in this year will be Scott Caan again. But as I said, don’t know yet..I will miss seeing Scott, but seeing the spoilers there is really nothing that entices me to tune in again. Except if they air a Danno centered episode I’ll tune in again because really those are the best episodes of every season.

• Bob says:

Moving it to Friday night doesn’t help much, either. I think CBS just wants it to fade away. Final season coming up!

• JC says:

Chemistry is apparently in the eye of the beholder, because I think Steve and Cath have great chemistry. And I quite frankly really enjoy their low drama relationship. They have a nice comfortable long-time couple vibe, and I like that. I much prefer that to the “will they won’t they” angle they seemed to be trying (and failing) to set up with Lori. Now the rest of your point is well taken however. The writing on the show has been getting increasingly worse, and the finale last season was a joke. I just think blaming all the show’s problems on Catherine and the Steve/Cath relationship is short-sighted. If it wasn’t Cath, it would be another female character. And especially with Grace Park out for who knows how long, they’re not going to let it be the all-boys show, no matter much some fans might like that. And even if it was, the writing isn’t suddenly going to magically improve just because Catherine went away.

8. Tammy says:

Thanks for the Felicity scoop!

9. Garnet074 says:

Love seeing scoops for Arrow. It’s a great show and I agree with Meliew above — Felicity Smoak is easily my favorite female character on the show. I’m excited to see her mixed up in more action this season and it sounds like she definitely will be based on this scoop. Can’t wait to see how she gets out of it and if sexy Oliver Queen will be lending a hand!

10. Christina says:

Mondays at 10 is turning out to be quite the hot slot. I def want to watch Blacklist, not so interested in Hostages, but I’ll be watching Castle.
    Here’s hoping Castle can thrive despite the competition!

11. Big Mike says:

ANOTHER reset for Revolution? What does that make for the show, 3? 4? All in (barely) over 1 season!?!

Maybe the next reset will turn it into a police procedural, with a brilliant (yet socially awkward) consultant helping the police solve crime.

12. I’ll definitely be watching The Blacklist and not Hostages nor Castle.

13. JC says:

Burn Notice – guess that means both Michael and Fi will live, which is good. Still wondering about the others though. Is the Sam/Jesse spinoff actually still a possibility or no? If so, that would mean they’re safe. Which leaves Maddie. :( If the spinoff isn’t going to happen though, Sam would be the biggest impact as the only one left of the original trio.

Grimm – Looking forward to it, but I just hope Nick doesn’t do anything to Juliette. I like that she’s finally in on the secret, and I’d like to see them have a chance to fix their relationship now that there’s no more secrets.

Hawaii Five-0 – I like Steve/Cath, so this looks like fun. I’m not going to say I don’t wish the writing was better on the show – it got pretty bad last season. But I don’t see that as Catherine’s fault. And I like her so much better than Lauren German’s Lori.

Looking forward to both Blacklist and SHIELD!! The start of the new season can’t get here soon enough! :)

• Lp says:

Possible spoiler alert!!! If you watch the preview for next week you will likely figure out which one dies. They showed a military funeral. Which pretty well disappointed me because I really wanted a Sam spinoff show.

• Alex says:

CRAP – seriously, I’m going to pissed if it’s Sam. He’s the only character I didn’t want to see die – I don’t care about anyone else dieing, including Michael.

• JC says:

Awww drat. :( But I never was sure if the spinoff rumors were anything more than that, so I don’t know that I’m terribly surprised. Sam’s the logical choice for maximum emotional impact if you’ve already ruled out Michael and Fiona.

14. TV Gord says:

I agree with your assessment of both The Blacklist and Hostages, but I have to give the edge to The Blacklist. The pilot was the best network hour I’ve seen in YEARS…maybe ever! If it keeps up the momentum, it could surpass The Good Wife as my favorite network show this season! Do NOT miss it!!!

15. luli says:

Why valkyrie??? what does it mean?!

16. wordsmith says:

Every Grimm tease I read strengthens my theory that Nick is going to accidentally kill Juliette while under the influence. It’ll be a somewhat clunky end given everything they went through last season, but once they rip off the band-aid and get on with it, I think the show will be much better off. I know, I’m kind of a terrible person.

• JC says:

Oh I really hope not, though I’ve been getting the same feeling. I like Juliette, and I’d hate for her to get killed just now that she’s finally found out the truth. And I’m really not interested in seeing Nick brood about having killed her for the rest of the season. :( Boring. And completely unoriginal.

• Bob says:

Yeah, she’s gotta go. That story line is played out.

17. The other day someone tweeted Michelle Borth and asked about Catherine joining the 5-0 team, and she replied with “Ask and you shall receive.” so, I’m assuming that along with this spoiler, it’s FINALLY happening sooner rather than later.

Sometimes it does seem a little forced Catherine’s involvement and clearance in 5-0’s cases, but she’s the best, and I think she and Steve are seriously the most kickass couple in tv. I’m excited for the to join the team :)

• JC says:

I didn’t know she was joining the team. I’m a fan of Steve/Cath, but I’m not sure how I feel about her actually officially being on the team. Being in a relationship with your boss is not often a good idea. :( And I wonder what that means for Kono? Five on the team didn’t work out so well with Lori – one usually ended up getting left out (usually Kono if I remember correctly).

• meah says:

I really like catherine and I hope she joins the team.People should know its not catherine’s fault that the writing is bad,its cos of the shows writer
        And I hope the hatred for female characters(except kono) stop.the funny thing is that the hateful comments are made by female fan!!!so disappointing,girls have got to stick up for each other
        Even if u don’t like her character fine,but saying hateful things about michelle or any other female isn’t nice.

• Alex says:

It seems a lot of the anti woman actress comments come from women. I think it’s the percentage of the population with fantasies about the male leads and the commentor’s jealousy of the women actresses.

• too easy a cop-out..sure there might be some fans that have fantasies about the leads, but trust me. I dislike Cath a great deal and hope that she’ll be written out sooner then later, but the last person I have fantasies about is Alex or Steve. LOL
            And I actually did like Gabby for Danny, but they really should have handled that relationship better because as could be expected that was another factor they messed up last season..having us believe they have been in a relationship all that time, when he never mentioned her once for the entire season. Not to mention the character mutilation of both Steve and Danny when it comes to women in their lives and them turning into wusses when it comes to those women. That’s the saddest part..they get stabbed in the back by their women and all they can do is kiss and forget…wusses.

• JC says:

I didn’t say anything mean about Catherine or Michelle Borth, so I’m not sure why you’re posting this as a reply to my comment. I really like Catherine, I’ve always liked Steve/Cath as a pairing, and I like Michelle as an actress. I just simply am not sure about the idea of her being on the team precisely BECAUSE she and Steve are in a relationship. I don’t think it’s a good idea for Steve to be romantically involved with one of his team – that’s all. I didn’t think so with Lori or Jenna (or Kono-though that was more a fan thing) – wouldn’t it be a little hypocritical of me to change my mind about that just because I like Cath and couldn’t stand Lori?

• If she joins the team that will be the death sentence of the show. LOL

18. pam says:

CROSSING LINES was a surprisingly good show. I sincerely hope NBC will carry Season 2. It was a very interesting scripted program. Reminded me of LA FEMME NIKITA (with Peta Wilson). It’s about time US networks consider European products. BBCA can’t carry them all! I recommend for all to watch On Demand or online.

• Sable says:

I agree that Crossing Lines was a very good show and nothing about that is a surprise to me. It’s similar in theme to Graceland, but every so much better. The NBC executives need to get out of their playpens and learn something about providing quality tv. Not only content with destroying their own public network, they’ve done the same with SyFy (idiotic name, idiotic slogan, idiotic programming choices). I can hope only that they leave USA alone.

19. Mary says:

Enough with Catherine, please! Most of all enough with this Steve and Catherine thing. He didn’t show any jealousy, any feelings of love towards her, for years now. They know each other for years and he doesn’t even think of her as his girlfriend, because she’s not. So why keep forcing a relationship between two people that have no chemistry, no real feelings and emotions going on? That’s not what I want to watch. I really hope the show will be fully back to his focus on the team and the Steve/Danny relationship. That’s what makes it unique and absolutely worth watching.

• Totally agree with you Mary, he never so much showed interest in her apart for her giving him intel when he needed it in return to have his itch scratched. He can’t even say to others she’s his girlfriend..when they ask he always says she’s not, even being in the same room together he can’t make himself show interest in her, except of course if he’s got another itch to scratch. Seems PL is determined to get his show canceled which is fine by me. :)

• Lisa London says:

I know, they have zero chemistry. Made me miss Lori – that’s how bad it’s gotten…

• Keith says:

If it is fine by you that the show gets cancelled then just stop watching.

• Sam says:

Im tired of hearing and reading that some of the fans will stop watching H50 because of the actor or actress so please go ahead and stop watching because I getting a sense you guys are just going to watch it anyway.

• Oh you people so want that show get canceled too..admit it. ;) Otherwise you would not tell people to stop watching. *grin* And trust me I so want to stop watching..if only Scott Caan wasn’t in it. Still might though and only tune in for his episode(s). Plus it’s not like me watching adds to the ratings..I make sure of that. *grin*

• Ann says:

I don’t watch H50 anymore because I think the show is a little bit racist. Yes, I know they are filming in HI where alot of asian peoples are there and DDK/Grace/Masi are on the show blah..blah.. I haven’t seen DDK/Grace/Masi shine, they alway end up in the background getting little of screentime and get not that great scripts. The writers and producers are focusing on Michelle, Alex, and Scott way too much. I have nothing against them and its not the actors and actresses fault but the writers and producers, that why I stop watching the show. I love Grace, DDK, Masi, and Scott but I can’t watch the show anymore because of this.

20. In the comics, Felicity was Firestorm’s stepmother. Any chance we’ll see Ronny Raymond or Martin Stein show up in Arrow? heh (probably not)…

21. Drew says:

The “Friends” thing is the most interesting element I’ve heard about “Revolution” in a long time! How are more people not taking bets on which cast member would survive?

My money is on Lisa Kudrow.

22. Mikael says:

Oh I really hope Once Upon a Time doesn’t have Regina be Ursula. It would be such a shame to waste one of their best villains by having her be the Wicked Queen too.

23. Mere says:

Thanks for the Grimm scoop! Glad they aren’t doing another amnesia plot. Wonder what Nick will do that freaks him out so bad? Excited for the premiere!

24. sladewilson says:

Will definitely be DVRing The Blacklist and AoS. Gotta watch Castle. I hope Crossing Lines returns – it was a good show and I agree that US Networks should start embracing a world view esp. with proceedural shows. I like Steve and Cath together so I’m all for more Catherine. Is Sam the only military person in the Burn Notice crew? I thought Jesse and Michael both were in the military but I could be wrong. As for other new shows to check out, I’ll probably try to catch the premieres of Ironside, Sleepy Hollow and Intelligence.

25. mandy says:

TBH, I’m not all that invested in BN, but…I have to say, I love this guy. He recognizes the importance of a good romance in an action drama. At the end of the day, it’s the characters and their relationships that we care about, whether you are a shipper or not.

26. arial2 says:

Re Crossing Lines: why am I not surprised? NBC never advertised it, indicating NBC looked at it as nothing more than a filler to get them through to September. The ratings were appropriately low. If no one knows it’s there, no one will watch it. Although low for an advertised series, many people apparently found Crossing Lines through word-of-mouth; it held its own against the Mentalist and Castle reruns showing at the same time. This was the first truly international drama I’ve seen on a major network; the storylines were fast-moving (and more graphic than most US dramas), while everyone in the cast of international actors was talented. I really enjoyed this series. I hope NBC will put the second season on one of its cable affiliates or at least allow another cable network to pick up the rights. These kind of shows seem to do better on cable than mainstream networks who are more worried about offending the squeamish.

• Andrea says:

Even if it’s next summer, Season 2 of Crossing Lines needs a home on American TV because I need more Sebastian…and more Carl!

27. Ann says:

I forgot to mention I love watching Revolution and Crossing Lines, I hope NBC will air Crossing Lines s2 since they already been shooting scenes for s2. Hope Anne-Marie is alive!

28. kath says:

Yay for kick-ass Felicity! Go, Team Arrow.

29. Nayya says:

Burn notice: Haven’t seen the recent episode but do have it recorded, Matt nix words made me hopeful.can’t wait for Michael Fi to re-unite….

30. Mindy says:

waiting for the burn notice finale! Excited and sad at the same time.
    thanks for the bones scoop too!

31. vickie says:

want to know why “the glades” was canceled love that show and they left it in a bad spot not happy

32. DMcG says:

GAG ME about Cath on Hawaii 5-0. Just freaking get RID of her already!!! She does NOTHING for the show, and she lies to Steve, then he just forgives her like if she accidentally stepped on his toe?!? She admitted in the “Talk Show” episode that she does favors for Steve just to get sex and dinners (hello, can you all say “Prostitute”?!?) Just get rid of her, and get back to the Core4-style writing of Seasons 1 & 2. More McDanno moments, carguments, Danno with his “monkey”, Chin and Kono, Kame being…well, Kame….Peter Lenkov better get it back to the way it was in 1 & 2 or else he’s going to lose fans. I already know of a LOT of people that are saying they won’t watch this season if Cath keeps getting shoved down their throats.