Did Robin Thicke Blur Lines? Did Rookie's Sam Cross a Line? Will Liars Twist Stick? And More Qs

Breaking BadWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Breaking Bad, Pretty Little Liars, Big Brother and Rookie Blue!

1 | While we clearly love Breaking Bad and Aaron Paul’s performance wrecked us, wasn’t Jesse just a bit lightning-quick to connect the lifting of his weed to the missing ricin cig and to Brock’s poisoning (via Lily of the Valley)? And be honest: How long did it take you to realize Jesse’s epiphany was ricin-related?

RELATED | Spoilers for NCIS: LA, Once, Covert Affairs, Five-0, Big Bang, Haven and More!

2 | Where do we begin with the latest Dexter? For starters, how in the world — after having only met him for seconds at a time — would Dex recognize Cassie’s boyfriend from that super high-tech, incredibly accurate age-progression software? And it seriously didn’t occur to Vogel until now that her presumed dead psycho son might be the Brain Surgeon? On a slightly more positive note, Robin Thicke, Miley Cyrushow fun was it to see Deb and Hannah laugh — over a meal! — about their poisonous past?

3 | Was Miley’s role in the “We Can’t Stop”/”Blurred Lines” medley the biggest affront of that MTV VMAs performance? Or is married man Robin Thicke more deserving of damning slings/arrows? Speaking of the show, what was the point of seating dueling divas Lady Gaga and Katy Perry next to one another if they weren’t going to enforce said seating chart?

4 | Showtime’s The Affair. Joshua Jackson. Cowboy. Have three things ever gone together so perfectly?

5 | Which Monday-night A&E drama’s season-ending shooting shocked you more: The Glades‘ Jim or Longmire‘s Branch? (Actually, we now may know the answer. Sad face.)

Pretty Little Liars6 | Do you believe Pretty Little Liars boss Oliver Goldstick’s assurances that Ezra Fitz really is (to some degree) the nefarious ‘A’? And can anyone explain why Ravenswood is so color-muted?

7 | Suits‘ kitty mock trail: Silly or strangely poignant?

8 | We know things haven’t been easy for Covert Affairs‘ Annie and Auggie, but didn’t their breakup scene feel like they just gave up?

9 | Is anyone clear on what exactly this week’s horrifying Catfish-er was trying to accomplish by luring in his straight, male Catfish-ee?

RELATED | Spoilers for Big Bang Theory, SOA, NCIS, Revenge, Once, Grimm, Bones and More!

10 | What was the best thing about Jasmine and Aaron’s So You Think You Can Dance duet: Her insane leg move or guest judge Jesse Tyler Ferguson’s bashfully cute admission that he had a crush on her partner?

11 | Several of us on staff have tried, honestly, but… what is the Royal Pains allure? Is this show almost too “blue sky” for USA Network?

12 | Did the Surviving Evil premiere have you on the edge of your seat, as Charisma Carpenter’s real-life horror story unspooled? Or was it go a bit slow? (Note: Other episodes will cover two stories/hour.) And did the girl playing Carpenter in the reenactment look even more like her than Lying Game daughter Alexandra Chando?

13 | Were you frankly surprised by how utterly unprepared Big Brother‘s Aaryn was to address her unseemly behavior/comments? She did know there were cameras and mics everywhere in the house, yes? Is some governing body in Texas in the process of disowning her, seeing as she partly blamed her sense of “funny” on the Lone Star State?

14 | Any other Rookie Blue fans taking major issue with Sam for asking Andy to jeopardize her career to save his girlfriend’s job?

15 | If Rob Thomas’ Les Misérables update pilot goes to Arrow_Season2_Poster_blog series, which character would you most like to see Kristen Bell play? (We can dream a dream, can’t we?)

16 | Hey, Arrow: Why so serious sad?

17 | Is Jimmy Kimmel getting sexier or is everyone else just getting uglier?

18 | We’re nowhere near ready for this NCIS/’Tiva’ goodbye scene — are you?

1. krista1214 says:

I do not understand why they cancelled The Glades!!!!!

2. JTP says:

3. Given that he became famous this summer for what is basically a rape apology song, I’d say yes, he is. But sure, let’s all dump on Miley for being an “attention whore” instead. That’s clearly more problematic and dangerous to society.

• dude says:

Rape apology song? You don’t think that’s a little dramatic? It’s a song about a guy hitting on a girl in a relationship.

• flutiefan says:

i’m confused about that “rape apology” statement, as well. i’ve never heard that, nor have i gleaned it from the few times i’ve heard the entire song.

• dude says:

Yeah, it’s a bit overboard. I actually think JTP is the worst offender of the bunch for feeding into one of my biggest pet peeves: people who overuse and abuse the term “rape.” It is a very serious crime and not some interchangeable word you can throw around anytime someone exhibits any kind of lothario or misogynistic behaviour. Saying “I know you want it” does not connote rape and using that word in mass just takes away its power.

• HF says:

What do you think the title Blurred Lines is even referring to? The chorus goes “I know you want it” like a billion times. He talks about how she’s supposedly a good girl but he knows the truth that she wants to bang him, and then repeats “i know you want it”. Also, in response to people saying the video of the song was degrading to women, he said, and i quote, “Of course it is. What a pleasure it is to degrade a woman.” And then goes on to say that because he’s never gotten to degrade a woman because he’s a nice guy and married now, he’s the perfect person for the video because apparently it’s harmless coming from him.

• Ribbon says:

Yes. THIS.

• canadian ninja says:

The real affront was calling either of those two piles of noise “songs”. Really, they’re just attrocious. Makes “Hollaback Girl” sound like a magnum opus. Even Ke$ha thinks those “songs” suck.

3. Winnie says:

Re: #3 I’m just wondering why they didn’t show Miley saying “Beetlejuice” 3 times first… #nowthatsentertainment #unnecessaryhashtagsthatmakesomepeoplehatehashtagsevenmore #THICKE #shamelessselfpromotion

4. Stephanie says:

I’m so not okay with what Sam did on Rookie Blue. It was so unbelievably unfair of him to ask Andy to do something like that (and throw in the “do it for me” too). Not cool at all.

• dude says:

Amen. The fact that he put her in that unbelievably awkward situation was bad enough but guilting her into doing it for him and manipulating her feelings was abhorrent. Especially when he kept trying to convince her what she did was good police work. Her response to him was very restrained.

• Lisa London says:

I agree; I’ve lost all respect for Sam here. What Marlo did was illegal and BAD police work (irregardless of her bipolar disorder) and he should not have allowed that behaviour to be covered and possibly perpetuated if she stays on the force. What I liked about the episode was Nick protecting himself by walking away after hearing Andy was away dealing with “Swarek issues” and her lying to him. Good for him; he’s no doormat. And then Andy showed growth by coming to find him at the end of the episode. I used to be such a McSwarek fan but now, I’m all for McCollins (though sadly I guess they are no end-game…)

• staci says:

not ok with that also…. plus seem un-characteristics on sam’s part..

5. mrwalker1 says:

14. I took major issue with that, I appreciated Sam’s devotion to Marlo, but I was so happy Andy said that she didn’t do it for Sam, she did it for Marlo. Andy’s growing! Sidenote-I LOVED the scene with Andy/Nick in the AM-if a guy looked at me the way Nick looked at Andy-I’d be totally sold :)

• Sparky says:

The other way to look at it is that he was doing what he could to save someone that he cares about and Andy was the only one that he trusted to try and help Marlo out. At the end of the day she didn’t have to do it. There is something nice and normal about McCollins but then there’s McSwarek. For the majority of the season I did think that they were done completely and it was time to move on. But after last weeks episode when he finally admitted that he missed her and wanted little McSwarek babies with her I’m back on that bandwagon again!!!!

6. Matt says:

For some reason Royal Pains is one of the only USA shows that I’m still watching regularly. Can’t say for sure why, but I still like it. The heart wants what it wants.

• K2 says:

Two words: Reshma Shetty!

• M3rc Nate says:

GOD no! She is the one reason i would STOP watching the show. I cant stand her character. She is so selfish and bratty and has a rod up her a**. They act like shes apart of the family but when is she ever sweet or fun or anything other than “Evan, stop, your SO annoying” and barely talks to Hank in any episodes…she basically has her own show inside of Royal Pains and they arent writing it very well…with her doing her own cases and screwing up 50% of them and end up needing to call Hank to be rescued, then the “indian” wedding disaster and the banging the hot married polo player disaster and now the pregnant with his baby disaster and im sure the upcoming “Doctor is in love with Divya” disaster…i still enjoy the show but pretty much every guest star has been better and more fun than Divya. I would like it if she left the show and someone like Jill came back, or Dr. Emily Peck or SOMEONE better.

• Plum says:

I love Divya and Jeremiah’s little romance. Divya is like a sister to Evan and Hank and yeah, siblings can be annoying, but all the f-ups that the characters do are written by the writers and I agree, having it lose her sh*t for a crappy polo player AND getting randomly knocked up was as lame as her falling for that bland dude with one kidney. They should have hooked Hank and Jill up and focused on breezy little medical cases of the week, but instead Hank is fighting international crime (!) because he’s not just a doctor, he’s also a spy; he’s a Spocter! And they rushed Peevish-Paige and Evan into marriage and now they’re creating lame bickering for them to justify Paige’s existence; who cares that she’s an art curator? It’s a damn medical show, not a medi-action-artsy-polo-teen dramedy.

And Molly is the most annoying character on TV. This is the same show that cast Ezra Miller and Meredith Hagner as adorably whip smart teens in season one. And now we have Molly and her emo antics, ugh.

The writers spend so much time trying to keep couples apart and writing out of fear of jumping the shark with the romance that they’ve allowed all the chemistry to fizzle. The only interesting couple is Divya and Jeremiah but I’m sure they’ll find a way to screw that up.

• Snsetblaze says:

I think it is one of the only USA shows I regularly watch too. It doesn’t make me think too much (usually I’m doing other things at the same time). I did like when the business was independent a little better, rather than under the new hospital’s umbrella. While I don’t think Jill is missed too much, Hank should get a better love interest than he’s had in the last season or two. I do like the actress playing Paige and the actor playing Dr. Sikani.

7. Joel says:

Royal Pains is so painfully bad now. It was modestly interesting in the beginning but writers actors everoyone is just phoning it in and the reasons the patients need to see Hank started to become just comical. I gave up on it a while back.

• RUCookie says:

the latest “twist” was so predictable, I called it last week. The show has moments of pure fun, but this season is even killing them… like WHY are they messing with Evan and Deb (oops, I mean Paige)?

• Plum says:

Paige so angry all the time, when they first wrote her she was fun but now she sucks the air out of the room every time she enters.

• c-mo says:

Pretty much the only reason I watch it anymore is to find out what he’s going to mcguyver in order to cure his patient. The suspension of belief required for this show is significant.

• Ann says:

You said it. This entire season has been pitiful. Boris is not really dead!! Even and Paige are having problems 6 months into their marriage!! Divya is pregnant!! Hank is addicted to pain killers!! Oh wait, he isn’t, it’s a medical condition so obscure that only Hank Med could figure it out. And don’t get me started on the boring sick dad/rebellious teen recurring story. I was planning to watch to the end of the season and assess, but now I’m thinking I’ll just stop right now.

8. Alichat says:

8 – I was just thinking about that last night. I still don’t get the break-up. Auggie didn’t lie to her, and frankly, if they didn’t expect twists like this (although somewhat lame) then they don’t understand the nature of their jobs. And I expected Auggie to put up a fight or something. It didn’t make sense that they were both on the same page in this situation.

11 – It’s like Law & Order…..you can walk away, come back, and still know what’s going on. Fluff. I find I’m more invested in the secondary characters than the leads….because the two male lead characters are aggravating alot.

12 – I was surprised to find out how tied to the case she was. That not only was she the last victim, but he’d been stalking her for weeks, and lived in her apartment complex.

• MARC says:

Re- 8
      I honestly don’t think that they broke up for real. The lame excuses and the fact that they simply gave up is so unlike both of them. I kept coming up with various scenarios that would explain last week’s ending because it felt insincere on both their parts. Plus the season began with Annie in the elevator telling Auggie that he was right and she should have just told him that she loved him. So perhaps the breakup is some sort of set-up for the all-seeing, all hearing, all knowing Henry Wilcox’s benefit.

• Alichat says:

I hope you’re right, and it’s a ruse. You hit the nail on the head with your description of that scene…..uncharacteristic and insincere.

• Bella says:

I so hope you are right, waited so long for them to get together and it’s over before it really started :(

• Ann says:

Me three. I hadn’t thought it was a ruse, just bad writing, but that actually makes sense. I am getting awfully tired of this season though. I like it better when they focus on bad guys “out there.” This is the second season where the bad guys are actually in/close to the CIA and it’s kind of boring. I’m awfully tired of Henry Wilcox too. He’s all revenge-y about his son’s death when he and Jai didn’t get along when Jai was alive. What’s that about?

9. M says:

16. His mom is in prison, his best friend died, a city was just destroyed. Sometimes being really, really, ridiculously good looking just isn’t enough.

• Lisa London says:

Love this!

• MARC says:

16 – Glum faces, because stupid and infernally preachy Laurel Lance is glowering in the back of this poster. And everytime Ollie feels her eyes on him he remembered how she stubbornly went to work on the day her dad begged her not to and even when the building was crumbling around her, the idiot kept randomly grabbing files instead of leaving like a regular person thus leading to the whole scene leading to Tommy’s death.

10. Daisy says:

7. Suits: Silly but thoroughly entertaining and an enjoyable contrast to the serious main story line. This season is so good!
    8. Covert Affairs: Pretty lame break up. Really lame, actually.
    14. Rookie B: What a d*ck move. I get that his gf was in trouble but he should’ve come up with something else. How great was it to see her talk it out with Nick at the end though? I thought pretty great.

• Maggie says:

re: 14, I LOVED that she did that, bc that’s something she wouldn’t have done with Sam. I was so happy she told Sam that she didn’t do it for him, she did it for Marlo. I’m liking this new Andy!

• Sparky says:

But she sort of did it for him. She felt bad for Marlo because she’s in love with Sam and if she didn’t who knows what would have happened.

11. A says:

8. Yes they just have up. Which doesn’t make sense given how strong they both are. Oh well, BRING ON EYAL!

12. Angela says:

1: Doesn’t sound all that different to what happened with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. He sang a dirty song, and she played into it…but she gets all the criticism, as always, and nobody yells at him.
    Frankly, though, I personally wish this story as a whole would just die already. It sounds like yet another one of those things where people are making a MUCH bigger outrage over it than there really needs to be. And for Christ’s sakes, the big actual cable news channels don’t need to be covering the story. It’s not news. It’s entertainment discussion at best.
    9: I only saw the clip of that whole thing on “The Soup”, but still, yeah…I…don’t understand. At all.

13. M3rc Nate says:

8) Yes, it didnt make sense. Its not like they can breakup then go to work in different offices to have space…they are breaking up and then seeing each other all day, Auggie being her handler, and they still are working together on the mission that involves his “wife”. I also think wow, how weak as a spy is Annie if she can get a 5 minute talking to from a woman in the field (the wife) and then she goes home and totally applies what she was told lol.

You’d think Annie would give it a bit more thought, considering how you’d think she’d be sensitive to the fact that this Blind guy has been dumped multiple times lately (the russian hacker who jumped off a train dumping him, the Peace Corp who walked out while he was blindly trying to find her, his wife/GF who he JUST found out faked her death, and told him she never loved him) and she comes off a plane convinced she should dump him and then does? Lol so if your reasoning “Spys cant be in love”…are you dumping me (Auggie)? Or are you totally removing dating and men and being in love as an option in your life? Cause i doubt its the ladder…considering how your life seems to revolve around men you are into/slept with etc.

14. Alyssa says:

I don’t think anyone is ready for the Tiva goodbye scene. I don’t think anyone CAN be.

15. #1: Jesse did NOT figure out the ricin situation all at once. He had most of it worked out when he first thought Walt poisoned Brock, but Walt pinned the blame on Gus. The only thing Jesse hadn’t worked out was how Walt got his cigarettes. When he realized that he’d been pickpocketed by Huell, it was the last piece falling into place. Huell does what Saul tells him to do. Saul does what Walt tells him to do.

16. Jerri says:

14. Rookie Blue – major issue there, almost enough to get me to stop watching the show, to be honest. There has to be some sort of a fallout from that other than Andy being really annoyed by the situation. Also, can’t they see the handwriting doesn’t exactly match the previous notes on the same page? Unless Andy is also really good at copying people’s handwriting. Granted, they’re not looking for differences there, so maybe I’m being too nitpicky.

• Sparky says:

The fallout is next week when the precinct gets targeted by the Ford guy and everyone starts getting shot at.

• Lisa London says:

I thought Luke was smelling that something was fishy and would pick up on it. He was awfully keen to get that page scanned for his report…

17. neha says:

3- I don’t really see what being married has to do with anything. There are many married actors who make out with/pretend to have sex with their co-workers, and it doesn’t mean they are doing anything wrong. They are just doing their job. Many other singers dance provocatively as part of their performance – they’re also just doing their job. I think the problem with Miley’s performance was that it was so utterly trashy and trying too hard.

• neha says:

Just wanted to add that I’m not defending him (if you’re going to call Miley a slut, also call the man who rehearsed that routine with her a slut), but just stating the fact that being married doesn’t really have anything to do with it.

18. neha says:

6 – It’s important to state that he never actually said Ezra is A. He said ” I assure you that there is something going on here with Ezra”. And, when asked if Ezra is A, he said ” I can’t give that away, I will just say you’re really in hot territory and very close.” I have no doubt that this is just Toby 2.0.

• Deena says:

Totally agree he was very careful with his words. Right now it seems like split personalities or a twin. No way I’m buying the Ezra we know with Aria is just A plain and simple. Not with the way this show goes.

19. Magically Suspicious says:

9- I seriously felt like I was watching what will later be edited into a “Someone should have known” clip reel after that guy hurts himself or someone else.

20. Shar says:

Robin Thicke’s song of the summer 2013 exploits women and promotes smoking as being cool again… song of 2013 or 1973??

• Miss Priss says:

The great thing about songs like this is they are a great litmus test; anyone who says he they like it may as well be wearing a neon sign proclaiming they are indeed a douchebag.

21. Cassandra says:

#6, I hope they don’t make Ezra this year’s Toby, quite frankly the reveal was the first time he’s been interesting since….was he ever interesting? And thanks for making me feel less crazy for pointing out the muting tones in Ravenswood. I was beginning to think it was all in my head. I hope they cut it out when it becomes it’s own show, cause I don’t think I could handle that for an entire season.

22. Erin says:

14. I take offense. I don’t think Sam should’ve asked that of her.

23. sophie says:

#6 the sad thing about EzrA is that they came up with this twist just this season, so they didn’t plan it right away and he wasn’t supposed to be A from the start (or at least since Mona was revealed) so it doesn’t really matter if he sticks as A or not since the writers have clearly no idea what to do with this messed up story
    To bad, if they had planned it from the start EzrA could have been the best thing that happened to that show..

24. Patchi says:

2: This season of Dexter was so pointless, the introduction of Cassie the kid I forgot his name, Vogel all these characters so pointless, did dexter even kill anyone this season?

7: I wondered the same thing about ravenswood

25. Remember when Aaron Paul was a contestant on The Price is Right with Bob Barker back then? Check it out on YouTube.

26. Betsy says:

Royal pains: I keep watching for Paige and fabulous Hamptons #houseporn

Covert Affairs: I agree, bring on Eyal!

27. Tee says:

#6 I still think Ezra is Toby 2.0. I remember after the “Toby reveal” that they did interviews saying how Toby had an axe to grind with the liars. And I still didn’t believe that Toby really was on the A team.

28. Kim R says:

2. I have to say I’m not diggin’ Dexter this season. I can’t stand Vogel. I hope they wow me in these last episodes.
    3. If I never see Miley’s tongue and foam finger again it won’t be enough to make me unsee it now. She looked like she was doing a parody of something purposely to make it look ridiculous. Stupid.
    7. My jury is still out on the Suits mock trial. It crossed over that line into silly I think for me.
    8. The Annie/Auggie break up seemed really out of place for their characters. Too fast.
    14. I may have yelled at Sam for asking Andy to do to her career what he was trying to save in Marlo’s. And…Andy should not have done it.
    18. I keep waiting to hear she’s not really leaving. I believe we call that denial. :)

29. RUCookie says:

#7 – Suits is making Louise more sympathic lately and this was another stop on that train. It was cute and sad.
    #8 – I can’t believe they broke up like that. It was so bad, I don’t care to see them together again. If you love each other, you fight for it… hell you at least question it… that was “we should break up… okay” Character Fail!
    #11 I am struggling to rationalize watching this anymore… like someone above – I watch for the ritz cuz almost all the characters are damn annoying.

30. typhoonred says:

WTG A&E for the slap in the face of every Glades fan out there. To leave the series hanging the way they did was nothing more than a finger to fans.

31. Kathryn says:

I don’t take exception to Sam asking Andy specifically to help him cover for Marlo because ANDY is the one who originally chose to say nothing about Marlo’s condition, and she called Sam as soon as she found out suspicion might fall on Marlo. But I don’t think forging the notes entry was the best move because it’s something easily disprovable by those who were actually there. They got incredibly lucky–SO FAR–that Oliver found the actual assault perp in time for Luke to choose to let things go. He knows Sam and Andy were up to something, and probably knows what Andy did with the notes since she was in the barn rather than canvassing like he told her. I think Sam was just completely freaked out and too panicked to run the cost/benefit of the forgery clearly.

• Sparky says:

I agree and you could tell that he felt terrible for asking her to do it after their shift. There is culpability on both parts.

32. sarah says:

I thinks it was very cute when Jesse Tyler Ferguson said he had a crush on Aaron on SYTYCD. I also loved Aaron’s reaction, some straight men would take offense but he was super sweet!

33. amj says:

#7 I LOVE SUITS! I love how they used the trial to bring back Harold and highligh Rachel’s awesomeness AND show how she is going to get into Columbia. Really REALLY awesome. The trial was silly in some ways as in that wouldn’t happen in a real firm it was just enjoyable. The contrast with that also helped the shock factor when Harvey beat the schizz out of Stephen. Awesome episode. Awesome cast!

34. cherry says:

Did I miss So You Think You Can Dance’s recap this week?

35. arial2 says:

11: I watch Royal Pains hoping to get another of the now-infrequent appearances of Campbell Scott. His “Boris” is the only believable character. Of course, he can’t help his acting ability, after all, he IS the son of George C. Scott and Colleen Dewhurst. But, never having visited the Hamptons, perhaps I’m expecting too much: maybe the rich are that boring.

36. Britta Unfiltered says:

1. I think I figured it out pretty quick. Right as he was looking at his cigarette pack, but I did have to rewind it once just to confirm I was seeing the epiphany. As far as Jesse figuring it out too quickly, I try not to think about stuff like that too hard. It ruins my enjoyment of shows I like once I start second guessing how realistic anything is. That’s part of what keeps me in love with Homeland is I have a mental block between what’s happening on the show and what would happen in real life. TV is just more fun when you watch it that way.
    3. I am so grossed out seeing all the pictures online of that girl’s tongue. I can’t believe that is what passes for sexy nowadays. Or does it? I dunno anymore, I’m old.

• justjack says:

1. I’ve never had as much trouble figuring out what was going on in the character’s mind on BB as I did with the Jesse epiphany… but it didn’t ruin anything for me.
      3. YES I agree, the tongue is the grossest part. Ugh ugh ugh. Trashy.

37. RobD381 says:

Yes Miley was at fault. Robin stayed as he should. MTV should be fined by the FCC

• Cassandra says:

The FCC does not have the authority to fine cable networks.

• Angela says:

And how exactly do you figure that?
      Also, yes, let’s fine MTV. Because I know whenever I tune in to that station I ALWAYS expect family-friendly programming, right?

38. me says:

I think this is the worst season of dexter by far. I don’t understand how the writers aren’t ashamed with writing something so unreasonable and clumsy.

39. Patrick Maloney says:

I didn’t think it was a stretch to have Jesse figure all of that out so quickly. In fact, I think it shows his growth. And, really, I was screaming at Saul for ordering Huell to pick Jesse’s pocket because I knew what it would lead to.

40. Becca says:

Will never be ready for the end of tiva!!!

41. Alexandra says:

Am I the only one who sees the breakup on Covert Affairs, as simply something she is doing to protect Auggie? Henry will go at nothing now to destroy her, and he will use her love for Auggie against her if they are together. Also, I kind of think the last episode cemented my belief that the death scene we saw was a set up, that Calder is actually a good guy, and helping Annie by letting Henry Wilcox think she’s dead.

• MARC says:

I just responded to something similar regarding Annie and Auggie breaking up. I cannot believe that they really just ended their relationship like that. NOt when they have been trying to hard to remain open and honest with each other. I also think that it was done for Henry’s benefit. There is no way that they would wait this long to be together and end it because they don’t think it might last.

• Alichat says:

I’m hoping it’s that, and that would make more sense. But even if that is the case, it doesn’t explain Auggie’s uncharacteristic reaction. It makes no sense that he didn’t fight for her.

42. JBMA says:

#14 – I understood Sam’s actions as being derived from guilt…he obviously hasn’t been able to end things with Marlo since the previous episode…he never caught on to the fact that his girlfriend has a major illness (though that isn’t really his fault)…he’s in love with someone else and everyone with a pulse knows it…so when he sees Marlo in the state she’s in he freaks and acts before he thinks. It’s not right or fair but then again, Sam’s not exactly good with the ‘feelin’s’ stuff…

43. #18. I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to say goodbye to Ziva and Tony and the epic love story that could have been. They reinforced my belief that there is such a thing as soulmates and broken people able to find their way back to each other, always. And it’s all due to the amazing chemistry Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly have had over the last 8 years. This is something i don’t think I’ll ever see again in my life. Cote was so amazing as Ziva and I loved her interactions with each and every cast member, guest star, etc. over the years. I wish Cote de Pablo nothing but the best and I look forward to seeing what she’s gonna do next.

44. Ann says:

18. I am sorry to see Ziva go as I like that character, but I am so sick of “will they or won’t they” with Tony. I can’t stand him. He’s an emotional child when it comes to male/female relationships. Ziva is a grown up and I’ve never believed in that twosome as other than work friends for a minute. So I will not be sorry to see an end to “tiva”

• Cat says:

Several months ago, I said that by playing the will they won’t they for too long, there’s too much risk of one of them leaving. I was blasted for saying that. I was told “that would never happen, the crew is like family. I rest my case.

45. #3 I thought it was annoying, and sad. Annoying to see the performance Miley gave, to see how much the media made of it, AND to see that she was delighted by the reaction she got and the uproar it caused and was proud of the amount of tweets. And that’s what made me the saddest. I think Miley was trying to prove she was no longer a sweet little girl. I think she succeeded, but is this how she wants to be looked at? And are her parents really okay with it all? I see another Justin Bieber here – sensationalism, bad behavior, me me isims, spoiling the talent that lies within.

46. Sarah says:

In regards to Covert Affairs, does anyone else think Annie is going to do what Helen did (aka fake her death) in order to pursue Wilcox? They would have to make Auggie believe she is dead, and it would explain why Piper Perabo became brunette while filming the last episodes of this season.

47. Ted says:

I didn’t see the SUITS kitty mock trail, but it sounds creepy. Did it happen before or after the kitty mock trial?

48. bev kennedy says: