Exclusive: It's a Pitch Perfect Reunion as Anna Camp Guest Stars on TBS' Ground Floor

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Anna Camp Ground FloorWith a sequel to Pitch Perfect still two years away, TBS is doing us a solid and staging a mini-reunion this fall.

TVLine has learned exclusively that True Blood vixen extraordinaire Anna Camp is set to appear in an episode of TBS’ new sitcom Ground Floor, which stars two of Camp’s Perfect cohorts, Skylar Astin and Alexis Knapp.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

From Bill Lawrence and Friends EP Greg Malins, Ground Floor centers on hot-shot banker Brody (Astin), who, upon meeting his company’s support staff, realizes he’s not nearly as happy as he thought he was.

Camp will play Brody’s ex-girlfriend, a hard nosed investment banking shark and the only woman working on the top floor.

Fun fact free of charge: Camp and Astin are dating in real-life.

Ground Floor, which also co-stars Cougar Town‘s Briga Heelan and Scrubs‘ John C. McGinley, is set to premiere Thursday, Nov. 14.

Comments (10)

• I know TV is all about casting beautiful people and not necessarily reflecting reality, but come on, aren’t they a little young to be hot shot bankers?

Comment by kate – August 29, 2013 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Anna camp is 30, that seems about right.

Comment by Bonnie Klein – August 29, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Banking is one of the few top-tier jobs that you can get straight out of college – you don’t need to go out and get any advanced degrees (perhaps leading to some of today’s problems…)

Comment by wordsmith – August 29, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may be wrong cause I have never seen True Blood, but I always hear “Anna Camp is guest starring in ______” or “Anna Camp will be a recurring character on _____” how long will it take for TV exec producers to make her a series regular?! Great, underrated actress.

Comment by Eddie – August 29, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She is on the dreck known as The Mindy Project. Or at least she was. That show can’t seem to decide on a cast.

Comment by Zach – August 29, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They bumped her down to recurring, since they were wildly underusing her character.

Comment by the girl – August 29, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll definitely be checking out this series!!

Comment by Elyse – August 29, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Bill Lawrence’s humor and I like Skylar Astin, so I’m definitely looking forward to this one. Anna’s character sounds like she would be a great main, so I hope they end up using her more than once if it’s written right.

Comment by Kayla Finley (@KaylaFinley) – August 29, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Briga Heelan was hilarious on Cougar Town. I hope that having her on a TBS show will enable to still appear on CT. I loved her character. Also, I think Anna Camp would be hilarious if she appeared on CT as well.

Comment by Mikael – August 30, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy little girl. True Blood, The Mindy Project, Ground Floor, and HIMYM.

Comment by Bob – August 30, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post