TVLine Items: Ravenswood Adds Grey's Medic, Breaking Bad's 'Ending' Revealed and More!

Justin Bruening Ravenswood CastSoap stud-turned-primetime scene-stealer Justin Bruening is putting down roots in Ravenswood.

The All My Children/Grey’s Anatomy alum has landed a mutli-episode arc on the upcoming Pretty Little Liars spin-off, per The Hollywood Reporter.

RELATED| Grey’s Anatomy Season 11: Patrick Dempsey Leaving or Staying?

Bruening joins as the titular town’s high school teacher, a kind and generous educator who enjoys a close relationship with his students.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

Dean Norris has done the unthinkable: He’s revealed the final scene of the final episode of Breaking Bad. Proceed with caution to the footage below. (OK, not really. Just enjoy all of the funny.)

RELATED | Breaking Bad Preview: Hank Versus Jesse, Series Finale

• To the surprise of no one, NBC and Dick Clark Prods. are looking to bring back Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as hosts of the Golden Globes. Per Deadline, “There are no active conversations between the network and the funny ladies” just yet, but they have received an “informal invitation” to return next year.

Justified‘s Walton Goggins is developing a cop drama with Shield executive producer Adam Fierro for Fox, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Titled Gringo, the project revolves around an American cop who ends up amid cartel wars after moving to Mexico.

• Reeve Carney, who played Peter Parker in Broadway’s Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, has joined Showtime’s eight-episode “literary horror” series Penny Dreadful. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Carney will play Dorian Gray.

• Erstwhile Wonder Woman Lynda Carter will play “a version of herself” in Two and a Half Men‘s upcoming Season 11 (premiering Sept. 26), EW.com reports.

• Another mega-star is coming to play in Andy Cohen’s clubhouse: Lady Gaga has been tapped to appear on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday, Sept. 11.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Dizzle says:

I guess Ravenswood will be continuing PLL’s form of child-romancing teachers…. I mean, maybe at 29 I’m a little out of the ABC Family demographic, but is that actually what all teenagers are after these days?!

• Elyse says:

that was my exact same thought!!! lol not to mention Justin Bruening romanced a teen on Switched at Birth so apparently he looks like he enjoys robbing the cradle.

• Wooster182 says:

Seriously, it has gotten to the point that they need to do a background check on the PLL staff and ABC Fam producers in general. They seem to really have a thing for statutory rape…

2. katy917 says:

I love Justin Breuning but that description is basically Ezra Fitz 2:0. I really hope they’re not going down that road, I actually enjoy(ed) Aria and Ezra’s relationship but if the spin off show tries to recreate it then I don’t hold high hopes for it, Ravenswood needs to make it as a show in its own right not recycle PLL storylines as that will get really boring really fast. I have very mixed feelings about Ravenswood atm but will be giving it a try as I love PLL and am hoping some of that same spark will shine through.

3. Cherry says:

Can they not get a normal looking teacher please? The teacher/student storyline has been done ABC.

4. Lynda Carter as TV’s Wonder Woman became every man’s fantasy and she was one of the sexiest TV heroines in history but I don’t know if her guest starring role on Two and a Half Men could do much better than it has ever been. Really wanted to see classic episodes of Wonder Woman if it comes back on TV maybe a retro TV network should fit just fine.

5. Kat says:

Damn! I didn’t plan on watching the Spin-Off since I don’t really enjoy PLL anymore, and now I have to since I’m a huge fan of Justin Bruenning, and right now he seems to be EVERYWHERE… his story-arc on Grey’s Anatomy is still “open” (and I assume he should be back for 1 or 2 episodes) then he MIGHT “re-appear” on “Hawaii Five-0″ and now this? guy seems to be quite busy! Not that I’m complaining because like I said, I’m a fan of him and I love him, but the first thing I thought when I read this was “Oh no, not another of those storylines”… well, we’ll see what happens, right?

6. Weezy says:

Where’s all the racism outrage over Gringo? Oh wait yeah I forgot you can say whatever you want about white people but literally ANY disagreement you have with any other ethnic group is somehow racist..;.how could I forget.

7. Kjess says:

I <3 Dean Norris! And I love his t shirt too!

8. brycealexander says:

I will follow Walter Goggins anywhere

• gregk says:

Loved him (and Michael Chiklis) in the Shield, one of the top dramas of all time, just behind Breaking Bad. He was robbed of an Emmy in the final season, not even nominated because of the time period when the show aired.