Sons of Anarchy fans, rev your SAMCRO-obsessed engines.
FX has greenlit After Anarchy, a three-episode online aftershow centering on the Kurt Sutter-created biker drama, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Hosted by Chelsea Lately‘s Chris Franjola, the 30-minute series will stream live on FX’s website following Sons‘ Season 6 premiere on the East Coast, as well as after Episode 5 and the season finale.
Sons of Anarchy launches Sept. 10 at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Days of Our Lives will replace departing cast member Chandler Massey effective immediately, Soap Opera Digest reports. According to a show spokesperson, the decision was made “due to current storyline and the timely discovery of new talent that the show feels is the right recast for Will Horton.”
• Speaking of Days: Salem siren Nadia Bjorlin will guest-star on the third episode of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls this season as Pam, a model who shows up at the cupcake shop looking for her lost cat — and Max and Caroline have more than an inkling where the cute kitty might be.
• Bill Murray has been tapped to help David Letterman celebrate Late Show‘s 20th anniversary on Thursday, Aug. 29. The big-screen funnyman was both the series’ first guest when it premiered on CBS in 1993 and the inaugural guest on Letterman’s Late Night on NBC in 1982.
• Matt Lucas will reunite with his Bridesmaids co-star Rebel Wilson on the comedienne’s new sitcom Super Fun Night. Per TVGuide.com, the Little Britain alum guest stars as Kimmie’s (Wilson) former co-worker.
• ABC Family has given the green light to a new pilot exec-produced by and starring Tori Spelling. Titled Mystery Girls, the project centers on an ex-starlet who begins solving crimes with her former costar.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?