Exclusive

Nashville Exclusive: Twilight Vamp Charlie Bewley Poised to Sink His Teeth Into [Spoiler]

Nashville Charlie Bewley Charlie Bewley (aka undead Demetri from the Twilight pics) is putting down stakes in Nashville, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The English thesp is joining the ABC drama in the recurring role of Trey, a confident, charming and self-deprecating businessman and potential love interest for Hayden Panettiere’s Juliette.

VIDEO | Nashville Season 2 First Look: [Spoiler] Flatlines!

Bewley, who debuts in Season 2’s third episode, recurred on last season’s The Vampire Diaries as vamp hunter Galen Vaughn.

Also heading to Nashville this fall: Rules of Engagement‘s Oliver Hudson and relative newcomer Chaley Rose.

Nashville returns on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 10/9c.

1. Riana says:

Juliet needs to be with Avery

• meah says:

Thank u!!they need to make Avery and juliette hook up,those two together would be an intresting couple.And I don’t want Avery back with his ex,I feel she should move on..

• brycealexander says:

I personally really liked football bro but it is true that her and Avery have a good chemistry. Shame Avery is so unattractive because I liked the growth of his character last season and his interactions with Juliet.

2. Gayle Suttet says:

And Deacon and Rayna need to be together… Instead they bring in OLIVER HUDSON? Yuck, yuck and more yuck….this show is heading in the wrong direction …

3. brycealexander says:

Never watched Twilight and I very passively watch TVD so I only kind of remember the character and I don’t remember him as an actor in the least but idk. In the photo above he looks too shiny for Juliette in a way? Idk how to explain it.

4. katrina says:

Why cant they put her with avery? They make Juliette look so nasty, how many guys has she went through just last season! I love her character but wish they would slow her down a little bit. Its also annoying that they are bringing in another love interest for Rayna. I think we have enough hot guys to go around on one show. jmo

5. Lauren says:

I love him, he was one of the few good things about Twilight. Excited about this.

6. Brock says:

The header says “spoiler” but the picture on the front page is with Juliet. Umm… What?!

7. Jillian says:

Yayy! I have a new found liking for him since I met him at a TVD con over the summer. Super nice guy and I am glad that he is going to be back on my TV.