Fall TV Preview

Nashville Exclusive: Twilight Vamp Charlie Bewley Poised to Sink His Teeth Into [Spoiler]

Nashville Charlie Bewley Charlie Bewley (aka undead Demetri from the Twilight pics) is putting down stakes in Nashville, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The English thesp is joining the ABC drama in the recurring role of Trey, a confident, charming and self-deprecating businessman and potential love interest for Hayden Panettiere’s Juliette.

VIDEO | Nashville Season 2 First Look: [Spoiler] Flatlines!

Bewley, who debuts in Season 2′s third episode, recurred on last season’s The Vampire Diaries as vamp hunter Galen Vaughn.

Also heading to Nashville this fall: Rules of Engagement‘s Oliver Hudson and relative newcomer Chaley Rose.

Nashville returns on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 10/9c.

Comments (12)

• Juliet needs to be with Avery

Comment by Riana – August 14, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank u!!they need to make Avery and juliette hook up,those two together would be an intresting couple.And I don’t want Avery back with his ex,I feel she should move on..

Comment by meah – August 14, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I personally really liked football bro but it is true that her and Avery have a good chemistry. Shame Avery is so unattractive because I liked the growth of his character last season and his interactions with Juliet.

Comment by brycealexander – August 14, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ew

Comment by dude – August 14, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And Deacon and Rayna need to be together… Instead they bring in OLIVER HUDSON? Yuck, yuck and more yuck….this show is heading in the wrong direction …

Comment by Gayle Suttet – August 14, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oliver Hudson’s awesome

Comment by brycealexander – August 14, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • test

Comment by emma – August 14, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched Twilight and I very passively watch TVD so I only kind of remember the character and I don’t remember him as an actor in the least but idk. In the photo above he looks too shiny for Juliette in a way? Idk how to explain it.

Comment by brycealexander – August 14, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why cant they put her with avery? They make Juliette look so nasty, how many guys has she went through just last season! I love her character but wish they would slow her down a little bit. Its also annoying that they are bringing in another love interest for Rayna. I think we have enough hot guys to go around on one show. jmo

Comment by katrina – August 14, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love him, he was one of the few good things about Twilight. Excited about this.

Comment by Lauren – August 14, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The header says “spoiler” but the picture on the front page is with Juliet. Umm… What?!

Comment by Brock – August 14, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yayy! I have a new found liking for him since I met him at a TVD con over the summer. Super nice guy and I am glad that he is going to be back on my TV.

Comment by Jillian – August 14, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post