Exclusive: Arrow Targets Orphan Black Star

Arrow Season 2 Cast Dylan BruceOrphan Black doesn’t return until Spring 2014, but you will see He Who Is Known As Hot Paul on your TV before then.

Dylan Bruce, who plays the BBC America hit’s military man, will guest-star on Season 2 of The CW’s Arrow, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | Arrow Season 2 Introduces The Flash — Burning Questions Answered

The actor will appear in the first and third episodes of Season 2 as Laurel’s new co-worker Adam Donner, a corn-fed, All-American lawyer who is described as smart and charismatic.

RELATED | Will Arrow Season 2 Give Us Suicide Squad, a Black Canary and Green Arrow?

Arrow lets fly with its new season on Wednesday, Oct. 9.

1. Susan Jackson says:

Yes to Hot Paul aka BDP! They always know how to bring the pretty on Arrow.

2. Brian says:

Dull actor. But it’s Arrow. All he needs to do is take his shirt off.

3. Louise says:

he’s a hottie, but he’s got nothing on Stephen Armell. I hope we’ll see him shirtless otherwise what’s the point? that’s the only enjoyable thing about his role in orphan black.

4. Jess says:

For a split second I thought he was leaving Orphan Black and let out a happy dance.

5. Robb says:

Can someone link me to the POI interview at comic-con? I can’t find it for the life of me, I know it’s on here some where but I didn’t watch it when it first was posted because I hadn’t watched the S2 finale, has it been taken down for some reason?

6. Drew says:

I hope Katie Cassidy takes her shirt off this season!

See, it just sounds crude when we say it about chicks. How sexist is our society? :)

7. chrisdvanne says:

This casting news has “New love interest for Laurel” written all over it, don’t you think?

That also leaves more space for Summer Glau’s Isabel Rochev to enter Oliver’s love life…

• Cesar88 says:

I hope Isabel doesn’t do that if my current theory that she is Robert Queen’s illegitimate daughter is correct. Though she may pull a Cercei Lannister.

8. Kiersten says:

hottie!!!

9. Diva says:

He’ll fit right in. Both are hot actors. Sadly, they both suck at acting (Armell and Bruce).

10. Vcoolwater says:

Look’s like we found Laurel’s new love interest. Sigh, this seems to be copy of Rachel/Harvey’s realationship from The Dark Knight.

11. Elyse says:

Hot Paul! mmmm… can’t wait!

12. Nicole says:

I LOVE him!!
    Some of yall are being a bit rude, I think he’s actually a pretty decent actor. Yeah he’s clearly physically attractive & appealing, it is Hollywood after all– but its not just about that. I love orphan black & his story line with sarah was one of my favorites. I think I might actually start watching Arrow now if Dylan’s on it, even tho it’s always looked kinda stupid

• Vicki says:

Totally agree w/ Nicole. Dylan Bruce is def.enough reason to finally check out Arrow.
      I can’t believe how negative people are on here. You like another actor/s more than him, fine. No need to get hateful people.

• Rita says:

Couldn’t agree more! You took the words right out of my mouth :)

13. Mike says:

Arrow would be a better fit because he’s way out of Tatiana Maslany’s league. He is cringe-worthy in Orphan Black. But like others have said, he’ll fit right in because he looks good with his shirt off.

14. Casey says:

A lawyer described as…charismatic. Ok, good luck with that. He’s horrible on Orphan Black.

15. kath says:

Love it when actors I like are on more than one show I love

16. ade says:

Charismatic? lol.
    Dylan’s acting on Orphan Black reminds me of one of my college professors,who spoke in the same pace and tune voice for the all lecture used to drive me crazy.

17. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website
    like yours take a massive amount work? I’m brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for
    brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!