Fall TV Preview

Exclusive: Arrow Targets Orphan Black Star

Arrow Season 2 Cast Dylan BruceOrphan Black doesn’t return until Spring 2014, but you will see He Who Is Known As Hot Paul on your TV before then.

Dylan Bruce, who plays the BBC America hit’s military man, will guest-star on Season 2 of The CW’s Arrow, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | Arrow Season 2 Introduces The Flash — Burning Questions Answered

The actor will appear in the first and third episodes of Season 2 as Laurel’s new co-worker Adam Donner, a corn-fed, All-American lawyer who is described as smart and charismatic.

RELATED | Will Arrow Season 2 Give Us Suicide Squad, a Black Canary and Green Arrow?

Arrow lets fly with its new season on Wednesday, Oct. 9.

Comments (26)

• Yes to Hot Paul aka BDP! They always know how to bring the pretty on Arrow.

Comment by Susan Jackson – August 2, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dull actor. But it’s Arrow. All he needs to do is take his shirt off.

Comment by Brian – August 2, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • he’s a hottie, but he’s got nothing on Stephen Armell. I hope we’ll see him shirtless otherwise what’s the point? that’s the only enjoyable thing about his role in orphan black.

Comment by Louise – August 2, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For a split second I thought he was leaving Orphan Black and let out a happy dance.

Comment by Jess – August 2, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone link me to the POI interview at comic-con? I can’t find it for the life of me, I know it’s on here some where but I didn’t watch it when it first was posted because I hadn’t watched the S2 finale, has it been taken down for some reason?

Comment by Robb – August 2, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was in last week’s Inside Line column.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – August 2, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Katie Cassidy takes her shirt off this season!

See, it just sounds crude when we say it about chicks. How sexist is our society? :)

Comment by Drew – August 2, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope. I hope she takes her shirt off too!

Comment by Brian – August 2, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • she can take her shirt off. doesn’t bother me!

Comment by Elyse – August 2, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This casting news has “New love interest for Laurel” written all over it, don’t you think?

That also leaves more space for Summer Glau’s Isabel Rochev to enter Oliver’s love life…

Comment by chrisdvanne – August 2, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Isabel doesn’t do that if my current theory that she is Robert Queen’s illegitimate daughter is correct. Though she may pull a Cercei Lannister.

Comment by Cesar88 – August 2, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hottie!!!

Comment by Kiersten – August 2, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’ll fit right in. Both are hot actors. Sadly, they both suck at acting (Armell and Bruce).

Comment by Diva – August 2, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Look’s like we found Laurel’s new love interest. Sigh, this seems to be copy of Rachel/Harvey’s realationship from The Dark Knight.

Comment by Vcoolwater – August 2, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hot Paul! mmmm… can’t wait!

Comment by Elyse – August 2, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE him!!
    Some of yall are being a bit rude, I think he’s actually a pretty decent actor. Yeah he’s clearly physically attractive & appealing, it is Hollywood after all– but its not just about that. I love orphan black & his story line with sarah was one of my favorites. I think I might actually start watching Arrow now if Dylan’s on it, even tho it’s always looked kinda stupid

Comment by Nicole – August 2, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree w/ Nicole. Dylan Bruce is def.enough reason to finally check out Arrow.
      I can’t believe how negative people are on here. You like another actor/s more than him, fine. No need to get hateful people.

Comment by Vicki – August 3, 2013 01:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more! You took the words right out of my mouth :)

Comment by Rita – August 6, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow would be a better fit because he’s way out of Tatiana Maslany’s league. He is cringe-worthy in Orphan Black. But like others have said, he’ll fit right in because he looks good with his shirt off.

Comment by Mike – August 2, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A lawyer described as…charismatic. Ok, good luck with that. He’s horrible on Orphan Black.

Comment by Casey – August 2, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it when actors I like are on more than one show I love

Comment by kath – August 2, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charismatic? lol.
    Dylan’s acting on Orphan Black reminds me of one of my college professors,who spoke in the same pace and tune voice for the all lecture used to drive me crazy.

Comment by ade – August 3, 2013 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website
    like yours take a massive amount work? I’m brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for
    brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Comment by watch arrow season 2 episode 4 – January 23, 2014 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post