Hell On Wheels Exclusive Video: Cullen Takes Charge, Makes No Apologies in Season 3 Promo

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Last we saw Hell on Wheels‘ Cullen Bohannon, his quest for vengeance was more desperate than ever. But in Season 3, all of that could change.

When the Western drama returns to AMC (Aug. 10, 9/8c), Cullen will leave his obsession with revenge behind, choosing instead to focus on the transcontinental railroad and how its construction is changing Hell on Wheels in the year 1867. But as the exclusive clip below shows, Cullen isn’t quite a completely changed man — and he refuses to apologize for that.

RELATEDHell on Wheels Season 3 Casts Jennifer Ferrin as New Series Regular

Press PLAY to watch the Season 3 promo, then hit the comments and tell us: Are you excited for the new season?

Comments (16)

• Not available…

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 26, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why abandon his quest for revenge? ugh. why else even have the show?

Comment by Taelor GitMunny Rye – July 26, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I get the impression that when the season first begins, his obsession is left behind but since he isn’t a changed man, that will be short lived.

Comment by JEst – July 26, 2013 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, and what about Lily??? You’d think he’d be out for revenge for her murder, too! (In addition, to his wife’s murder…..)

Comment by STD – July 26, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • honestly after the death of lily I wasn’t sure I cared to watch anymore except I wanted to see him get revenge for his wife. with that gone too I don’t see why I would care

Comment by meatwad – July 26, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Lily back

Comment by Brianne – July 26, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By the end of the first episode he’ll probably be back to how he was before. Do you guys honestly think the show will now just be about a man helping with a train and chit chatting?

Comment by JEst – July 26, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wife and I have enjoyed the series, but in the bigger picture…it has to move forward across the terrain…You all should have had Lilly move to NY for future appearances. She was too strong a character to shock value, do away with. Just my 2 cents.

Comment by RB – July 31, 2013 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t care much anymore to watch the show without Lilly.

Comment by Markis – July 31, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Havung been informed TV is geared to 12-14 year olds, I now believe this to b true😁. I’ll not watch HOWs anymore due to writer’s flaws with their decisions to delete key characters😡

Comment by LeAnne – August 3, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very excited for the new season of Hell on Wheels and hope lily is a part of it

Comment by Jack – August 3, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked hell on wheels bought both series on DVD but did not like Lilly being killed.

Comment by Althea – August 4, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell yeah!! Bring it back but bring Lilly even as a Zombie :) or Hallucination to be part of his dreams or indian spirit………but bring her back……………

Comment by carlos – August 5, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should have let lilly live and then she turns her train ride with cullen into a one night stand and then he goes all red neck stalker on her see more revenge!!

Comment by spencer – August 6, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lily was so warrior … do not believe everything has ended well for her … she deserved a great final and not be strangled by a psychopath.

Comment by Elisangela – August 9, 2013 03:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I defintely agree . Maybe bring back a close pretty relative for Cullen to pursue

Comment by Bmm123 – August 10, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post