Chicago Fire Tasks The Killing's Michelle Forbes With Reining in Firehouse 51

Chicago Fire Season 2 Cast Michelle ForbesChicago Fire is coming under Michelle Forbes‘ scrutinizing eye.

The Killing alumna has booked a recurring role on Season 2 of the NBC drama as a high-ranking consultant with the State Fire Marshal’s office, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Fall TV 2013: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

The actress’ character, Gail McLeod, is in charge of monitoring budgets and performance at the city’s fire houses. That may spell trouble for the men and women at 51, which is definitely under her microscope.

Forbes’ other TV credits include True Blood, In Treatment and Prison Break.

Chicago Fire returns Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 10/9c.

1. Julio says:

I love Michelle Forbes. She needs to be cast as President Alma Coin (MockingJay!) ASAP!!!

2. Sarah says:

I loooved her in The Killing, can’t wait!

3. Gwen says:

I’ve loved her ever since she was “Ensign Ro” in Star Trek: Next Generation!

• Aimee says:

Me Too! Well crap! I may have to actually start watching this show now.

• HeatherC says:

It starts off kind of slow (the pilot is actually the worst episode, LOL) but it gets SO much better as the season goes on. IIRC, you can watch the whole season on NBC.com or Hulu right now. It’s a fantastic show and I think you’ll enjoy it! =)

• HeatherC says:

Me too! Excited to see her on Chicago Fire this coming season! =)

4. Mik says:

Yessss Michelle!!

5. Gil says:

I may have to start watching now! True Blood was never as good after her season.

6. exfromtheleft says:

this means play date for the the firehouse boss?

7. FtheFreys says:

It’s always great news to hear that Forbes is going to be on my TV. I loved her since BSG.

8. Jules says:

I hated her character on True Blood, which means she was freaking amazing at playing that villain, so I’m excited to see her.

9. Pavanne says:

Whenever Michelle Forbes shows up, you know that Sh*t is about to get real!

10. Bella says:

I didn’t watch Chicago Fire last year because the reviews weren’t that great and it was on at the same time I was watching something else. However, I marathon-watched the season this summer and really enjoyed it, so had planned on watching this fall anyway. However, now that Michelle Forbes is going to be on, that just increases my interest. She was the best thing about The Killing. And I remember her as Ro, too.

11. Pavanne says:

Anyone else old enough to remember her as Sunny/Soledad on Guiding Light?

12. Leah says:

I really need to finish season 1. I wonder if the last couple episodes are available on-demand from my cable.

13. Dave says:

She was also the ME who hooked up with Reed Diamond’s character on Homicide

14. Ms. Forbes is outstanding, loved her as Ens. Rho, really loved her in True Blood , she should perk uo Chicago Fire it is a little to slow.

15. If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies afterward
    he must be go to see this web site and be up to date all the
    time.

16. Excellent blog here! Also your web site so much up fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I am getting
    your affiliate hyperlink on your host? I wish my site
    loaded up as quickly as yours lol

17. Benefits of investing gold includes hedge against rising inflation and recession,
    which means it doubles as a currency, its purchasing power, gold coins are the least costly of the rosland capital higher grades.