Comic-Con

Community Season 5 Scoop: Dan Harmon Talks Donald Glover's 'Devastating' Exit, the Return of Jeff, New Characters and… an Animated Episode!

Get More: Comic-Con, Previews, Scoop

Community Season 7 Spoilers“A train of pleasure followed by a caboose of pain.”

That’s how Community creator Dan Harmon describes ensemble member Donald Glover’s final five episodes with the NBC comedy (and the Glover-less installments that follow) — and he’s only half-joking.

“It’s devastating. It’s heart-wrenching,” the returning showrunner says of losing a member of the show’s original cast, but makes it clear that the actor “has my full support.”

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When — and Versus What

Harmon stopped by TVLine’s Comic-Con suite to share some Season 5 scoop with Michael Ausiello. Among the topics discussed:  an upcoming animated episode (“I don’t think it’ll have a lick of live action”) and the Jeff-Annie attraction (“I think the energy between them is where the power is”), not to mention how he’ll re-introduce Joel McHale’s character, who graduated in last season’s finale, back onto campus (“I want him back at that table. I want him back in those hallways.”).

Press PLAY on the video below, Human Beings, to get all the Greendale goodies (and to watch Harmon’s tongue-in-cheek attempts to start a beef between his predecessors and Ausiello).

Comments (93)

• I thought he’d appear randomly THROUGHOUT the series not only in the first five UGH MAD AT YOU DONALD GLOVER

Comment by a – July 20, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but he wants to move on from the “will we get renewed or not” that always happens.

Comment by Midori – July 20, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m just glad Harmon’s around to handle it. I can’t help it. I really feel for these characters. I feel so attached to them. And if one of them’s leaving I want to feel something about that too. The worst thing that could possibly have happened would have been for Glover to leave and for me to just shrug my shoulders. I know in Harmon’s hands I won’t.

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tis a sad day for community. Wish he would rethink leaving Troy and Abed is the best thing on TV! ….if anyone needs me I’ll be on the floor…. In the fetal position…. http://youtu.be/q6vgQote6ps

Comment by dontleeeeeeeeeeavemedannyboy – July 21, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So in order to make this work, they need to make Troy a figment of Abed’s imagination. They need to have him have some event that triggers Troy not being there, and then in order to play out the season have him dealing with that and have him gradually emerge into whatever Abed’s true reality is. Ending with all of the characters being someone other than they are and having Troy be real but be his childhood friend that died horribly launching him into his madness. Probably community ends up being an asylum and the study room is group, with Jeff being the psychiatrist. And the Dean being the orderly that gives them all their meds.

Comment by trevogre – October 21, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After last season I’m not surprised Glover wanted to leave. His character took like 20 steps back. I’m still sad he won’t be there.

Comment by Jen – July 20, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That breakup with Britta? I’d say he moved forward. If I were to guess, I’d say Glover’s afraid of how backward Harmon is going to make everything. Like it or not, season 4 happened. It seems to me that Harmon, so disgusted with a perfectly good season of television, is going to more-or-less undo everything that season 4 did. Which just doesn’t make sense in the scope of things.

Comment by a – July 20, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Perfectly good season of TV?

Are we watching the same show?

Comment by Midori – July 20, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wouldn’t call Season 4 perfectly good. True, there were spots of brilliance all throughout, and some episodes just felt like true Community episodes. It never reached the highs of the old though,and ended in a pretty disappointing low.

If we were to all agree that last season’s finale never happened, then I might just be inclined to agree with you.

Comment by Roman Cruz – July 20, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He didn’t move forward with breaking up with Britta. He was already established as a man who could make his own decisions by the end of Season 3. The breakup and the way he did it was a copout because he expected the relationship to be “easy.” This is something Season 1 Troy would have done. Life isn’t easy, and Troy giving up for that reason is dumb in my opinion. If they’d actually shown the relationship and gave them real issues to break up over, and if he broke up with her instead of making Abed do it first, then I could see a point made there. Even the episode with Shirley where he wasn’t any good at being a Phys Ed instructor regressed his character to that old cocky jock, and many other episodes established him only as an appendage of Abed, and his character in past seasons is shown to be so much more than that. Total regression.

Comment by KB – July 20, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He said himself in the above interview that it’s not satisfying to viewers to just delete everything that’s happened and he won’t do it. He’s trying to balance what the writers did with the characters against his own vision for them. It’s no easy task. Let’s just wait and see how he deals with it.

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited about this thoughts on Jeff and Annie. Their chemistry is intense and mesmerizing to watch. I know a lot of people don’t agree and that’s fine too though.

Comment by Liz – July 20, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really love the dynamic between Jeff and Annie too, and I’m excited to see what he does with them. I’m sad Donald is leaving, but also excited to see what he does next!

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – July 20, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too! I’m excited but I hope he’s not pandering to the Jeff/Annie fans and then just does nothing with me. I’m very sad Donald is leaving though but I also want to see how the show will handle that.

Comment by Liz – July 20, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I meant to say ‘them’ instead of me!

Comment by Liz – July 20, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least this guy comes across as human in this interview. Some of the stuff written about him in the past has left a lasting negative impression of him, although it is somewhat deserved. It sucks that Donal glover is leaving. Ruinging the Troy/Abed duo will be the death of this show though unless they pull off some kind of monumental replacement of the Troy character.

Comment by ajintexas – July 20, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good lord the typos. Ruining lol

Comment by ajintexas – July 20, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as Troy and Abed end up together, I’m okay with only having Troy for 5 episodes.

Comment by Maddy – July 20, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So he knows there’s power in J/A but won’t do anything with them…? Yeah ok that makes sense. Glad Dan’s back though. Shame about Donald but ego does that to people.

Comment by Kate – July 20, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s no sign of an ego problem with Glover. Jeez, the things people will dream up out of nowhere…

Comment by TV Gord – July 20, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, this show has had enough drama without people having to invent some where none exists.

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i didnt know ronald glover was leaving :/ they should cancel the show..pierce is not on the show either…

Comment by ann – July 20, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Donald Glover’s leaving IS devastating.

I feel like such a loser for being so upset about it but Troy has been my favorite since the beginning and it truly does feel like the show is “losing a limb”. I’m kinda glad they’re doing the 5 eps at once and dealing with him leaving (as opposed to all the fakeout absences of Pierce last season). As much as it’s gonna hurt like hell to see him go, this could open up some interesting storylines for Abed and force him to grow up a bit.

And I do feel much better about the fact that the show is back in Harmon’s hands as he’s the only one I trust to do it justice.

Still, thinking of Abed without Troy makes me want to cry like I just met Levar Burton – My emotions!!!!

Comment by Dytallix B – July 20, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with everything you said! We’re both dorks, lol. It really does break my heart a lot to imagine Abed without Troy. Their relationship is one of my favorites in all of TV. It means so much to me to see a character like Abed on TV and see him portrayed like a human being with friends and real emotions instead of simply being used for punchlines. OMG. Imagine the study table without Troy! The empty chair next to Abed…MYEMOTIONS! MYEMOTIONS!!!

Comment by Leah – July 20, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they should just cancel this show already

Comment by asdfasdf – July 20, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STOP SAYING JEFF HAS PATERNAL FEELINGS FOR ANNIE. IT IS NOT TRUE.

Comment by M – July 20, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ALSO I’M GLAD HE’S NOT DROPPING J/A THOUGH. I’M SAD ABOUT DONALD 8 EPISODES WITHOUT TROY IS GOING TO BE SO HAAAAAARD!!

Comment by M – July 20, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure Dan Harmon knows if that’s true or untrue considering he’s had final say and input on writing the large majority of Jeff’s character.

Must be hard to see through those shipper goggles. :/

Comment by cranberryflower – July 20, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can have paternal feelings towards someone and still be sexually attracted to them. That’s why Freud happened.

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Freud didn’t “happen”, he was an actual person!

Comment by Sheila – July 21, 2013 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes I know, jeez, I was just being glib.

Comment by justhospitality – July 24, 2013 09:21 AM PDT
          • Yes I know that. I was being glib. God knows what you thought I meant.

Comment by Topaz – July 24, 2013 09:22 AM PDT
        • Oh, Topaz, I don’t dispute that! OP just claimed that there were no paternal feelings towards Annie… which is obviously untrue. It’s blindingly obvious on screen AND Harmon just told us. Trying to deny it is ridiculous. That’s all I meant.

Comment by cranberryflower – July 21, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Freuds “discoveries.” about sexual paternal feelings have been disproved, take any basic psychology class in Uni and you’ll find that out. Not saying that disproves J/A I love them

Comment by Katelynn – January 12, 2014 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s a fair comment but I think Jeff does have paternal feelings but he is also very attracted and has feelings for Annie so that’s why its complicated.

Comment by Karen – July 23, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote promote one of the supporting players to fill the roles in the study group. Leonard, Fat Neil, Vicki, Todd and Magnitude could all work, if to just provide an easy target to be “the new Pierce” and with Chang being somewhat redeemed, he can fill one of the positions as well. :)

Comment by JDHetherington – July 20, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d love to see them humanise Magnitude, actually. That could be really interesting.

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Dan has come back only to jump the shark.

Jeff/Annie is where the power lies? I’m pretty sure Season 4 just goes to how how weirdly Stepford Lolita it feels to entertain them as a reality– not to mention that all their shippers chomping at the bit means the rest of Community’s universe gets almost no attention. Unless of course it’s to wax Brittasophical or to desperately wring out what little magic remains in Trobed.

You know the show is in a bad state when an actor leaves to go work on a widely panned music career INSTEAD.

As for Jeff “walking those halls again” and returning to Greendale–
    This is the exact opposite of a Dan quote from Season 2-ish: “We’re not gonna have Jeff become a teacher at Greendale and grow a beard”

Funny what wearing the Sony studio’s dunce cap will do to your convictions.

This show has become like a case of alcoholism– at first I denied its condition. I kept watching, hoping the cocktail of fan devotion might stave off its delirium tremens. Then came the Guarasciano/Port 5 step program to sobriety (read: uninspired pandering). Finally, its actors die off like so many failing liquor-soaked organs.
    (This metaphor brought to you by Exasperation™)

This might read like flaming, but it’s actually heartbreak. Community, you’re a toxic friend. Dan, your name ought to be a verb meaning to lure a show’s fandom into narrative quicksand.

Delete my number kk

Comment by Alex – July 20, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That “Jeff wandering the halls” quote doesn’t automatically mean he’ll be a teacher, though. I don’t know what else he could do, but they could come up with something, they may not go the “teacher” route. That said, though, if they do, this show’s bread and butter has been playing around with clichés, so who knows, they might be able to make it work.
      Regarding Donald leaving…sigh. If the season had been the regular 22 episodes and he only was in five of them, THAT would be really tough. But since there’s only 13, it’ll be a little bit easier to handle-but only a little bit. It’ll be potentially interesting to see how Abed handles the changes and learns to do things without Troy by his side every day, but still, the idea of Abed without Troy is going to be hard to picture and get used to. And we already had one character leave, I don’t want anyone else to go! That’s the big thing that bothers and worries me about the new season.
      As for Jeff and Annie? My feeling is, f they do wind up together, cool, if they don’t, eh, well. Just watching them interact in and of itself is enough for me, ’cause they have a very good platonic/romantic chemistry.
      Guess we’ll see how it all pans out when the show returns.

Comment by Angela – July 20, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Widely panned music career? You can’t be serious. Childish Gambino is critically acclaimed and his CAMP album is amazing, as well as the countless free mix tapes he has put out that shows he is one of the top rap artists going around at the moment. You obviously don’t understand rap music or CG music for that matter.

Comment by Dan – July 20, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh jeez! Can we please just wait until the first episode airs before we decide Harmon has already failed at everything he ever set out to do in life?

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “widely panned music career” are you kidding? childish gambino is one of the best artists out there at the minute, is pretty much the only tolerable rapper in existence and gets nothing but huge praise from critics; sounds like it was panned alright.

Comment by Alan – July 21, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But, what about my Troy/Abed bromance? Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment by spikespeigel (@spikespeigel) – July 20, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It should be Carl and Abed now that Troy is gone. :(

Comment by ikkusummers – July 20, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Karl to be Abed’s new BFF and love interest. Karl “saved” Abed’s life in a video game. Imagine if your best friend online suddenly appeared in real life. Wouldn’t you want to hang out with them all the time? If Abed can’t have Troy he should have someone he has chemistry with like Karl.

Comment by Barbara loves Karl and Abed – November 23, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate to see Troy go. But since I think these are all actually events happening within the TV-centric mind of Abed (my theory, but admittedly, I’m probably wrong), I think there is potential for them to make the loss of these two characters less devastating. I thought when Fred Willard showed up as Pierce in the beginning of Season 4, it was a hint that the role of Pierce was simply going to be played by a new person, eventually. They will no doubt find a TV-style exit for Troy’s character, which would make it more palatable for Abed to handle.

Comment by Rick – July 20, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe Abed will see himself as M*A*S*H’s Hawkeye losing his Troyper John.

Comment by TV Gord – July 20, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Troy And Abed In The Mooorrrning!????

Comment by @dqm – July 20, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh God, now I’ve got an image of Abed trying to do it with an empty chair…

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That came out wrong…

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say they replace Troy a la Darrin on Bewitched and Becky on Roseanne.

Comment by Discopants – July 20, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HA! I actually like this idea, done right, that could be really cleverly handled.

Comment by Angela – July 20, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was kind of thinking the same. Replace him and just have no one on the show notice it’s a different person. That will drive people mad lol.

Comment by ajintexas – July 20, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • like on last man standing? i stopped watching when that happened

Comment by jake – July 21, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pop Pop and Abed in the Morning!

Comment by Curtis – July 20, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find the whole Jeff/Annie relationship to be very creepy, considering she’s supposed to be my age, and Jeff is supposed to be in his 40s. I’ll watch the show anyways.

Comment by Babybop – July 20, 2013 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JA were creepy when she was 18 then it was wrong as a JA shipper I’ll happily say that. But as Annie grows older the age difference isn’t that big of a deal anymore it’s still there but not as big as a deal now that she is 22. And Jeff is not in his 40′s he is in his mid thirties they have a thirteen year age difference. It’s fine if you don’t like the pairing but I’m happy that Dan seems like he is not going to drop the pairing like Season 4 did.

Comment by Erica – July 20, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is he high? This Jeff/Annie will they won’t they isn’t interesting to anyone but the ten fangirls he interacts with on Twitter. That “romance” blows chunks as it only consists of awkward looks going on now for five years. Adults would have either started a relationship or moved on. Waiting this long isn’t romantic, it’s boring and proves there’s no there, there.

Another trainwreck season of poorly written characters and parody episodes with no character development or coherent plots to look forward to, I see.

Comment by Gowl – July 20, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll have you know that I’m a JA shipper and I’m 24, and I know many other shippers of this pairing that are not just fan girls some are grown adults.

Comment by Erica – July 20, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You may be a grown adult, but you’re still a fangirl.

Comment by Katherine – July 21, 2013 03:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What makes me a fan girl you don’t know me personally so what do you know? Liking a ship with a significant age difference is not a crime. It’s not like Jeff and Annie is a ship that has no supporters it’s the most popular ship in the show so I guess in your opinion every shipper who ships JA is a fan girl I think your the immature one here.

Comment by Erica – July 21, 2013 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll have you know it’s happened before ;-;

Comment by porque – July 20, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers are just too gutless to go there with J/A. That doesn’t mean there isn’t any attraction/feelings there.

Comment by Karen – July 23, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s sad whenever someone leaves a show but calling it devastating and heart-wrenching is a little much.

Comment by A – July 20, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s entitled to feel about it however he likes. What, we’re not just going to try and tell Dan Harmon how to write, we’re going to tell him how to process bad news as well?

Comment by Topaz – July 20, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited that Dan’s back and think that we need to have faith, Troy might not be gone for good (Dan wasn’t).

Comment by Jeepers – July 20, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #sixseasonsandamovie

Comment by Joshua Prioste – July 20, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unlikable? I find him exteremely likable.

Comment by shashu1984 – July 20, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi Dan. Or should I say, Hi Jimmy McReputation. You did well. Thanks for doing the interview. For the record, I actually really like hearing from the writers.
    One of the things that saddens me the most about Donald leaving is that I feel like last season Troy and Britta really got screwed up, and I was hoping for some kind of a do-over there. That won’t really be possible now. This won’t be a popular thing to say, but I am kind of annoyed with Donald for quitting. The season is only going to be 13 episodes long. Would it have killed him to finish out the season? Does he not have loyalty to the show and the fans who adore him? His music career is always going to be there, it’s not really a now or never kind of thing.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – July 20, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good interview with Dan and good scoop what’s coming up in season 5. Sad Donald is leaving in episode 5. I’ll miss Troy for the rest of the season.

Comment by Joey – July 20, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what I took away from this:
    Get ready for more Fat Neil
    ;D

Comment by romero sanchez – July 20, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rewatching season 1…Jeff and Britta should be back together!

Comment by Erika – July 20, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it was still first season Britta. They’ve turned her into an idiot over the years.

Comment by Sheila – July 21, 2013 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Britta has grown over the series like a character is meant to do she isn’t a idiot she has evolved.

Comment by Erica – July 21, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah. Grounding the show! Making the characters realistic! I’m so excited! Getting back to the season 1 and 2 roots! Exclamation points!

Comment by Ryan – July 20, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Donald Glover starts doing something new or shows up in something else. I’ve been watching him for years on Derricks Comedy and I was so excited to learn that he was staring on a show. That’s actually the whole REASON why i started to watch Community. Though i think i am missing a whole season or some episodes because i’m a little lost on his character now.

Comment by Lauren – July 20, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like everyone else, I am heartbroken that Donald is leaving. It brings an ending to such a great bromance. I also agree with Dan about Jeff and Annie. There relationship has always been one of the most interesting storylines in the entire show. And Dan knows how to give us the right amount of that relationship without having the show be all about them. However, after five seasons I think that relationship could be explored a little further. And with two cast members now gone, it will be an opportune time to see there relationship take a further step. There’s a reason why there is a lot of shippers, and it’s not just cause we want to see them together. Jeff and Annie might be the most interesting characters (Though Abed is the funniest), and there is never a dull moment when they interact with each other.

Comment by Harmon is back yeahhhh!!!!! – July 20, 2013 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like everyone else? I couldn’t care less. In fact, good for him. The show started going to hell in Season 3 but everyone seems to forget that as they kneel before the Altar of Dan Harmon and kiss his ring and polish his knob. The show should’ve ended with their graduation, but instead, it somehow gets renewed. Donald Glover is doing the right thing by bailing. Everything Dan Harmon has said is cringe inducing. I have been watching the show since day one but I’m done with it and to be blunt, I’m pretty embarrassed to call myself a ‘Community’ fan after reading comments by the fanboys and fangirls of the show for the last couple of years. I used to tell people to watch the show but now the last thing I want to do is be associated with such a zealous pack of raving lunatics that treat a whiny, alcoholic jerkwad baby narcissist like he’s some kind of diety sent from On High to bless us mere mortals with his comedic genius.

Comment by MrFurious – July 21, 2013 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I feel like Dan Harmon wrote this comment.

Comment by Alwyn – July 21, 2013 02:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GEEZ Bitter much. Maybe you should watch the new season before you judge.

Comment by Erica – July 21, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • troy leaving is going to force abed to deal with a lot of different emotions. i am excited to see how is after his best friend is gone.. and i always loved me some annie and jeff. also cannot wait to see what he does with chang. and starburns even, how they showed him alive at the end of season 3. chevy and donald gone is’nt the worst thing ever. if you sit and think for a moment about all the other secondary characters it is kind of exciting to think about ways Harmon can integrate them into the show. it is a show about a community college after all, which is why i like it so much. it opens up the possibilities so that if a character or characters leave, u can shed a little more light on the others. more pillow and blanket forts pleaz

Comment by aelx – July 21, 2013 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope we will have a paintball theme episode!
    I really miss those!

Comment by Muller – July 21, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so angry that donald’s leaving.
    he’s making a huge mistake.
    damn him.

Comment by Anne ♫ (@AnnetteMallory) – July 21, 2013 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 4 was campy and too cheesy at times, I’m glad DH is back. When he was writing the show was better. I hope Danny does well in his career and it’s going to be rough not seeing him in the show. I’m willing to give season 5 a chance, but if it doesn’t improve I don’t think i can watch anymore.

Comment by Talonstryk – July 21, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’re gonna miss you, DONGLOVER!

Comment by DONGLOVERLOVER – July 22, 2013 03:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeff could come back as a teacher…he said something about his major that suggested it. There you go, Dan! And don’t try to “replace” Chevy with another old character. Bad idea. Replace him with someone totally new and different. And not sprinkling Donald throughout the series is a good idea. I hated that with Chevy. If he wants to be cut off, cut him off cleanly. Maybe he realizes that he does want to go to air conditioning repair school, but gets an offer from another college entirely. Not City, and not Greendale.

Comment by Bekah Becker – July 23, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hated season 4 so I’m glad Dan is back. I’m sad about Troy. He was the funniest to me. I love Jeff and Annie but I’m ok if they don’t go there with them and I don’t think they will. The writers are too gutless to commit to them because of the age difference and fair enough. Give me ensemble shenanigans!

Comment by Karen – July 23, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you desire to take much from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won weblog.|

Comment by ddos vps – August 5, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Troy was my favourite character and when i heard about the news of Donald’s leaving, i felt the frustration running through my veins. But still, i believe Dan will make an amazing season for us. No doubt. Six seasons and a movie! Lets say seven seasons (season 4 is not be counted)! And God, please; as Jeff/Annie shippers all we ever wanted was Jeff/Annie like FOREVER. Okay maybe that sounds creepy but lets say “Love has no age”? :) The chemistry between them is so crazy. I can literally feel the butterflies in my stomach when i see moments of them. A super duper season, A lot of Jeff/Annie would be Cool Cool Cool :)

Comment by Sena – October 20, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post