Fall TV Preview

Fall TV 2013: Your Handy Calendar of 100+ Season and Series Premiere Dates

Fall TV Premiere DatesHow is your DVR feeling? Taking good care of it? Because we’re about to drop on you 99 100+ season and series premiere dates for the fall.

That’s right, it’s time for TVLine’s supremely handy, printable calendar for the fall TV season, which by and large kicks off Sept. 16 with the return of Bones and those Dancing “stars,” is utterly merciless the week of the 23rd (41 premieres!) and drops the big bomb on Sunday the 29th, which by itself plays host to no fewer than 14 openers.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Castle and 44 Other Returning Faves

Here is our round-up of September and October’s big dates, plus a cursory look at what November has in store. New series are in BOLD. Click on the thumbnail below, and save the dates!
Fall TV Calendar Premieres Preemptive P.S.
 My calendar-making skills have never been infallible, so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a nice note in Comments and I will (possibly) include it in an update.

RELATED | Get TVLine’s First Impression of Trophy Wife, The Crazy Ones, Sleepy Hollow, The Tomorrow People, Hostages and Other New Shows

You can also view the broadcast networks’ Fall TV roll-out plans in detail at these links: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW – a good way to save yourself from “Oh my stars, where is Community?! Ohhh, it’s midseason” sorts of anxiety.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments (122)

• Always love this! Very handy for my scheduling. :D

Comment by Esaul – July 17, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh man, I cannot wait for Revenge to premiere!! Totally psyched for what Season 3 has in store for us.

Comment by iMember – September 1, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does “Intelligence” have a premiere date yet? I didn’t see it on there.

Comment by Lizz – July 17, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this chart. Thanks.

Comment by E – July 17, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will this be updated periodically like in the case of Glee ? Is it still slated for Sept. 19?

Comment by Gillian – July 17, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If changes need to be made, yes, changes shall be made.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 17, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nope since death of corey monteith there going to push back

Comment by Tristan John Wannet – July 18, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are there premiere dates for Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story? I couldn’t see either on the calendar, but the recent SOA promo just stated September so I’m assuming it hasn’t been announced yet.

Comment by Futurologist – July 17, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sons Of Anarchy!!!

Comment by Coop – July 17, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • REVENGE!!!

Comment by iMember – July 17, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Haven! I believe that will be September 13th :-)
    I love that they are premiering it on Friday the 13th… The new season is looking real Fun, Can’t Wait!

Comment by jfritz – July 17, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Marco Polo on Starz still starting on September 20th? Thanks.

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 17, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • American Horror Story Coven on October 6th or 30th? (I had 30th, but Wikipedia says 6th).

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 17, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope. Just checked with Starz and MARCO POLO hasn’t even started production yet.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 17, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Scandal is missing!!

Comment by Sarah – July 17, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this – love it. But as I only have a b&W printer the main type is in blue and I can barely see it (shows as grey) – can you change it to black type PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by shellonwheels – July 17, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One tough premiere date is September 23rd. The battle for the 10 p.m. Monday night time slot: Castle vs. The Blacklist vs. Hostages. May the best series win.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – July 17, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my DVR is gonna work over time on the 29th holly crap that is a lot of premieres. why must i wait till novemeber for Almost Human arg! not that i won’t have stuff to watch, i’m just excited to see it. can’t wait to see when SOA premieres.

Comment by James D – July 17, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any news on The League or It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

Comment by Jake – July 17, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh tvline, what would we do without you!!!

Comment by mia – July 17, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for including Foyle’s War! Great series and I might have totally missed it. I didn’t know there were any episodes left.

Comment by MAS – July 17, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luther – Sept 3!!!!

Comment by B – July 17, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t be the only one who saw a picture of Nathan Fillion in the context of a calendar and thought “Yes, please” before going “Oh right right, scheduling calendar, I knew that.” ;)

Comment by scooby – July 17, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are some good battles on here:

The Blacklist vs. Hostages vs. Castle-September 23rd

SHIELD vs. NCIS-September 24th

OUATIW vs. TVD-October 10th

Grey’s Anatomy vs. Glee-September 26th

CBS Thursday comedies vs. NBC Thursday comedies-October 3rd

Parenthood vs. Scandal vs. Elementary-October 3rd

TBBT vs. Parks & Rec-September 26th

ABC Tuesday comedies vs. FOX comedies-September 24th

Chcago Fire vs. POI-September 24th

Comment by Kissan – July 17, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it too geeky to admit that I made my own calendar of premieres of the shows that I watch, and that I made it over a month ago? It is? Well, never mind, then. :-P

Comment by MelindaB – July 17, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same. And already on my main scheduling calender.

Personalized is way cooler!

Comment by Emily – July 18, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HEY MATT! According to Wikipedia, Sons of Anarchy is premiering on the 11th. Not sure if that’s true.

Comment by @therealdiddles – July 17, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A SONS date not been announced. Yet….

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 17, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sundays: Revenge & Homeland
    Mondays: Blacklist
    Tuesdays: Agents of SHIELD
    Wednesdays: Modern Family
    Thursdays: TVD, Reign, Scandal

Comment by K – July 17, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Americas Next Top Model really not premiering until late October, had heard August.

Comment by Martin – July 17, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the calendar! I am excited for all the new stuff!

Comment by Kristina – July 17, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is the calendar so Thin? It needs to be bigger. PS I love the Calendar I just want it wider.

Comment by RobMF – July 17, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bunheads? I’m desperate for AS-P

Comment by Georgia – July 17, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this handy calendar. Can you make the font size a wee bit bigger? This is smaller than usual. I’m straining my eyes to read. Thanks again.

Although there hasn’t been an official announcement yet, I saw a poster for SoA which mentioned September 10 as the premiere date.

I also remember reading that “The Walking Dead” premieres on October 13. Nothing official but I think a cast member tweeted this info.

Comment by Balaji K – July 17, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. My old lady eyes need the image to be at least 1000 pixels wide.

Comment by smc – July 17, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Use View to magnify (on toolbar: File Edit View …)

Comment by Maggie – August 17, 2013 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting very interested in Twisted on The Family channel. Any chance of it becoming a regular show and not just for summer?

Comment by Billie Jones – July 17, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Top Model starts August 2. Is that October 25th date for the finale?

Comment by Ram510 – July 17, 2013 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this schedule! it helps me to choose series i want to see.

Comment by Alisia – July 18, 2013 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Me gusta cuando la gente se reunen e intercambian ideas.
    Gran página. Sigue con ello!

Comment by Marcus – July 18, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man the only new shows I want to see (Originals, Wonderland, Dracula) all start in October.

Comment by Eeyore – July 18, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could you please make it possible to have a close-up view of the calendar for viewing on the computer screen?

Comment by MaryAnn – July 18, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Press CTRL + scroll up and down with your mouse until size is OK for you.

Comment by Somo – September 16, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t see Mike and Molly

Comment by TC – July 18, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mid season.

Comment by Balaji K – July 18, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they can take tow and a half men off friday and put mike and molly on

Comment by buddyboy – July 20, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wheres mike and molly very disappointing not to see

Comment by floyd – October 7, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where are grimm and nikita?

Comment by Lihtsalt Kirsika – July 20, 2013 03:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess the calendar has to be redone as Sunny and League starts on Sep 4. Please make the calendar larger (1280 pixels wide will be ideal).

Comment by Balaji K – July 22, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I will add the FXX shows when I add them. In the meantime, I have customized the calendar size to your specific specifications.

UPDATE: Actually, no, the FXX shows return during the first week of September (Sept. 4, to be exact), which was too skimpy to include in this calendar.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 22, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks much.

Comment by Balaji K – July 22, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Girls?

Comment by Ann – July 23, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most likely January.

Comment by Balaji K – July 26, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Being Human ( syfy) or Dallas (TNT)?

Comment by Brittany – August 6, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • January 2014… and Post-Winter Olympics 2014.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – August 6, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so sad that there won’t be anymore premieres of Gossip Girl.. ))):

Comment by Emily – August 9, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS comedy The Millers has a new premiere date now of Thursday October 3rd as the previous September 26th premiere date is now a 1-hour Big Bang Theory. :)

Comment by K – August 9, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody now if The Clevand Show is returning I dont sit it up there also, very upset that Greys Anatomy is on at 9pm and 2 1/2 men r on at 9:30 thats not good

Comment by Anthony – August 10, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is awesome! I normally have to make this myself, so you have saved me so much time! Thank you!

Comment by Kate – August 14, 2013 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyway to get this in a format that can be printed? It’s all blurry when I try to print it!

Comment by Gina – August 18, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What date will Mike and Molly be back on?

Comment by Rhonda – August 19, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nobody knows. “Midseason.”

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – August 19, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome calendar. thanks soooo much!

Comment by amy – August 19, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when is psych beginning???

Comment by Barbara Owens – August 19, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you could please find out when Believe, NBC will be premiere; the time and date I would appreciate it. Please and Thank You!

Comment by Jennifer Freeman – August 19, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I forgot to ask about The Americans, Being Human and Lost Girl too. Please and Thank You!

Comment by Jennifer Freeman – August 19, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Following?
    Hannibal?
    Bates Motel?

Comment by Wendy Mathis – August 22, 2013 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Following – Early 2014

Comment by Kim Kearney – September 14, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • UGHHHH Can hardly stand the wait for Following to return, reruns can only do so much, why so long!

Comment by LaLew – September 16, 2013 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • American Horror Story returns the 9th of October ???

Comment by Iris – August 23, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not officially announced as of Friday 8/23, no.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – August 23, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post