Lying Game Cancelled, Bunheads Fate Still TBD

Get More: Cancellations, News

The Lying Game CancelledIt’s Lying Game over, folks.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek Video: Spencer and Toby Make Their Way to Eerie Ravenswood

Series lead Alexandra Chando has confirmed that the mystery-filled ABC Family drama will in fact not be returning, via a message on Instagram:

To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, ABC Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us!

Chando’s announcement comes in the wake of much speculation that Lying Game’s modestly rated run had ended, especially as the freshman series The Fosters keeps hitting new highs in the Nielsens.

RELATED | The Fosters‘ Maia Mitchell Previews Callie’s Growing Bond With Brandon, ‘Huge’ Liam Reveal

That leaves Bunheads as the only ABC Family series with a fate that remains TBD; check our Cable Renewal Scorecard for updates.

What burning question from The Lying Game would you most like answered?

Comments (881)

• Well, this SUCKS.

Comment by Alex – July 15, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!

Comment by K. – July 15, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ABC never finishes a series! That really sucks. Chloe King now Lying Game. Come on at least give a 2 hour movie finale to satisfy the viewers. I am very close to not watching anything from ABC cause as soon as I get interested it gets cancelled.

Comment by Becka – August 8, 2013 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • iagree

Comment by sharon – August 12, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I do not like how ABC stops airing shows and leaves its viewers hanging. I do not watch that much on television but it seems when I start a series it gets cut off! We do need closure so do a special movie to end it all. I will think twice before starting another series on ABC.

Comment by Ev Hoewll – September 2, 2013 02:18 PM PDT
          • I agree with Becka lots of interesting looking series coming on ABC but I guarantee them I will not start any of them. The ones I already watch I’ll continue on,
            but they won’t screw me on another series to be left hanging when they decide to cancel it.

Comment by Mickey Tinnon – September 14, 2013 06:01 PM PDT
          • No one cares about BUNHEADS!! We want the lying game back

Comment by Mary – October 2, 2013 08:25 PM PDT
          • The Lying Game was watched by many ppl and to just up a cancel this show in the middle of the story…that’s a BIG NO NO. My daughter and I have not missed one show and are still waiting for season 3…get some balls ABC and bring back the show…abc spark is my most favorite station on TV. With out the shows you have no viewers.

Comment by Triple B – October 19, 2013 12:07 PM PDT
          • I was looking forward to the winter…thinking it would come back on…I figure check online for the date…reading this all…cant be true…please at least sum it all up into a scene so we have a real ending!

Comment by lisa – October 23, 2013 09:55 AM PDT
          • Mayb

Comment by Done with all tv series – October 25, 2013 04:22 PM PDT
          • I think its terrible ABC didnt atleast do a special to end the series The Lying Game! I really enjoyed every episode , it kept me intrigued and was waiting for the final episode that had a ending! I agree that they should create a 2 hour special giving us all the final details as to who was the murderer, what did Kristine do when she found out about the twins , who ended up with Ethan and what was with Thaer?

Comment by Robyn – January 7, 2014 10:37 PM PDT
          • I totally agree with each and every one if you guys like bun heads are retardeddddd and the PLL are going down and the lying game stopped at one of the best parts this makes me want to tell all my friends how bad this is 😬 I wanted to cry

Comment by Marie – February 4, 2014 06:13 AM PDT
        • Agree , they should at least have a finally of some sort. I have been waiting it to come back on. Stupid ABC family!

Comment by Mo – August 12, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree totally. I was so looking forward to it coming back on!

Comment by C. Green – August 15, 2013 08:11 PM PDT
          • I totally agree. Please give us some closer.

Comment by Terri H – August 28, 2013 09:53 AM PDT
          • What gets me is their stupid thank you to the awesome fans. That’s a load of bull crap if I ever heard any. They could care less about us or they would have given us some kind of acceptable ending at least instead of leaving us hanging in the wind.

Comment by Mickey Tinnon – September 14, 2013 06:09 PM PDT
          • Didn’t know it was cancelled until now. Very disappointed that they left us all hanging like this. There are a ton of unanswered questions. I thought after the finale, they were definitely coming back for Season 3. A finale would be a good decision.

Comment by Jeanine – September 16, 2013 05:13 PM PDT
          • Agreed. ABC will start losing viewers altogether if they don’t stop cancelling shows. NEED movie finale, please!!!

Comment by Peyton – September 25, 2013 10:31 PM PDT
          • I agree the cancel way to many good shows

Comment by Rachael – October 5, 2013 06:21 AM PDT
          • Agreed! I wad looking forward to season 3. Please bring it back!x

Comment by renee – November 18, 2013 06:21 PM PDT
          • Tbh ABC you could’ve had way more people watching abc if you never took it down, and I were the owner of ABC I would sue myself. If you people ever decide bringing it back I’ll be waiting years and years until I’m dead, all we want is the lying game!!! That show was so attaching and kind if helped and was so interesting now the only place I can find it is on netflix are u serious!?!

Comment by Marie – February 4, 2014 06:18 AM PDT
          • I was totally upset with the way it ended. I mean talk about leaving us all in suspense that word has new meaning now. I agree with you all. All we need is one last episode to end everything the right way and close the show properly. If they a writer at ABC to write the last episode I would gladly volunteer with pay. LOL

Comment by Dawn Ritter – February 12, 2014 05:44 PM PDT
          • I agree ive been waiting to see what happened the best show on abc and they cancel it at least answer all the questions you left at the end on season 2

Comment by mary sargent – March 8, 2014 05:31 PM PDT
          • I will never again watch a movie series on ABC. Leaving us hanging like just shows you they don’t care about it’s viewers. Well I don’t care about ABC any more plenty of other shows to watch on other caring stations seeya

Comment by Anne – March 22, 2014 10:06 AM PDT
        • you owe the viewers at least an ending to the show

Comment by jan – August 13, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • like —-who did kill derek

Comment by jan – August 13, 2013 02:53 PM PDT
          • Thayer killed Derek, he had the weapon and killed Derek. We know that.

Comment by Regan – September 1, 2013 06:19 PM PDT
          • thats what i think too this sucks

Comment by mia – September 14, 2013 03:32 AM PDT
          • I AGREE ,HOW CAN YOU AIR A SERIES FOR 2 SEASONS THEN JUST STOP ? I PAID EXTRA JUST TO GET ABC, I THINK I WILL DO AWAY WITH IT IF OTHERS WOULD TO MAYBE THEY WOULD QUIT SCCREWING UP THE SHOWS AND DISAPPOINTING EVERYONE

Comment by ANGELA – September 23, 2013 06:08 AM PDT
          • i blew my homework off so i could watch the second season and then started crying because it was over!!! please do something for us

Comment by rose marie – January 22, 2014 06:16 PM PDT
          • Agree…at least a 2-hr finale!!!

Comment by Wanda Barrios – February 5, 2014 12:51 PM PDT
          • I couldn’t agree more! Why leave people hanging like that! That is the third show I got interested in and you stop showing it and leave us pissed off!

Comment by Jae – February 27, 2014 11:15 PM PDT
          • Derrick was killed with a crowbar. I think that is the murder weapon used to kill Theresa. I was thinking Thayer but Kristen might be the guilty one cause she never gives ted a chance to talk. Plus the figure running from the house was too small to be Thayer.

Comment by Denise – March 23, 2014 03:10 PM PDT
        • I agree other than Switched at Birth I will never watch an ABC family show again since they cancelled Kyle XY, Chloe King, The Lying Game, and Jane by Design! Once you get hooked they yank the show!

Comment by Ashley – August 13, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • coundn’t agree more. the lying game was such a great show, i never thought that ABC Family would cancel that series–i didn’t even think they would end Jane By Design or The Nine Lives of Chloe King.
            ABC Family is being very stupid!!! They need to listen to their audience more!!

Comment by Simone – August 17, 2013 07:06 PM PDT
          • IKR I was totally Peed off ABC family is trippin i’m fin to stop watching it. Kyle XY was awesome The nine Lives of Chloe King was really really great, and i was all into the Lying Game then they wanna take off Jane By Design i was getting all into it, & don’t forget about make it or break it. If I was to make a company it will be all most like ABC Family but mine would be better I would put all the new one and the old ones,but with all the old ones I will let them continue with their show.

Comment by Jasmine Clemons Tubbs – August 26, 2013 05:58 PM PDT
          • Oh my god no! That’s not fair that canceled it with so many cliff hangers why!!!!! They should at least do a 2 hr finale that tells us everything and that ends it”!!! I’m so mad now!!!

Comment by Roberto Ponce – September 1, 2013 04:47 PM PDT
          • I agree….I hate when ABC sucks

Comment by sherry – September 15, 2013 06:33 PM PDT
          • I completely agree!! I can’t believed they cancelled it!! I actually kind of likes it better than pretty little liars; in says that… I think I believe because there has been no resolve at all yet! Grr… Get it together ABC Family or I’ll just block you! Lol

Comment by Totally agree – October 22, 2013 11:06 PM PDT
          • RIGHT I HATE THAT THEY NEED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME AND ATLEAST FINISH THIS ONE THEY LEFT A WHOLE STORY WITH MANYMISTERIESWITHOUT ANENDING COMEON!! DONT START SOMETHING YOU CANT FINISH ABC!!

Comment by Laura Nichole – January 15, 2014 04:15 PM PDT
        • I agree!

Comment by mad – August 20, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I completely agree with you. I’m sick of starting a series and having to wonder what happened. I loved Chloe King. I wish ABC would do a a decent wrap up so all the questions are answered!

Comment by Ashley – August 21, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I AGREE!! They ended the season way 2 good to not come back! at least make a movie!

Comment by shakeia – August 26, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen

Comment by Jasmine Clemons Tubbs – August 26, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree 100%. It is getting where it is not just ABC that is doing it. I liked Alcatraz, Nurses, Life, and The Finder. All were cancelled with the story line left in an absolute mess with zero closure. If they are going to continue to cancel perfectly good shows, then at the very least provide an actual ending to the loyal viewers who tuned in to watch. i am getting where I really don’t want to get interested in anything anymore because it is just going to get cancelled with no closure. Alcatraz and The Finder were both on Fox and Nurses and Life were on NBC. However, I agree that ABC seems to be the worst.

Comment by Elizabeth A. Royalty – August 26, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think The Finder was Cancelled because the actor Michael Clarke Duncan that played Leo Knox Died in real life.

Comment by becky – September 13, 2013 12:26 PM PDT
          • You’re so right, I’m not sure if anyone has seen the series The Glades but the season finally ended with the main character being shot at the end (not know if he dies or not), I just found out THE SHOW GOT CANCELLED. What the heck!?>!?!?!?!?

Comment by Nikki – November 18, 2013 09:52 AM PDT
        • I agree. how can they just pull the plug after getting the viewers so into it. we at least deserve some sort of finally!!!!!! Im so done with abc family!

Comment by nnn – September 1, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ahhhhhhhhh what the hell? Why do all of these abc shows get canceled?? Seriously? It’s crap. Whenever I get into a show and want to watch it EVERY week I find out it’s done with. This NETWORK HAS DISSAPOINTED ME AND MY FRIENDS FAR TOO MUCH. FTHAT.

Comment by RebeccaM – September 3, 2013 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • totally agree………. !! no fair.. not finishing the story…

Comment by manisha – September 3, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t forget they did this to Kyle XY, too. You’re right. I’m tired of watching shows on this network just to have them get cancelled just as they are getting really interesting. I say we all just stop watching this channel since they’re going to do it to us again if we are foolish enough to watch another new show just to have them pull the plug on it just as it’s gettting really good. To Hell with you, ABC Family! You won’t sucker ME in again, that’s for sure!

Comment by KISSALIVE! '75 – September 9, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That is what happened when I was watching 10 things I hate about you a tv series abc family put on about 6 years ago just started to get good and they took it off the air

Comment by Lisa Cornelio – January 25, 2014 10:12 PM PDT
        • Agreed! Lets Boycott ABC Familybtill they bring it back!

Comment by Gaylene – September 10, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • so true!!! i totally agree!!

Comment by diana – September 12, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree :s

Comment by Malin Skomsvold – September 16, 2013 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, all the networks are sucking these days but they seem to be one of the worst. It amazes me the money they waste setting us these shows, why not at least sell downloads for the rest of whats already finished, like the 666 show that they canceled but then let us see the last 6 episodes about a years later. These network execs really need to think things through.

Comment by Kristina Julia – September 17, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is rediculous!!!! ABC needs to at least finish The Lying Games and answer the unanswered questions instead of leaving everyone hanging like they always do when people get into a series!!!! It’s gotten to the point I’m going to stop watching ABC completely cuz of this continuous lack of respect for all of us viewers!!! Not to mention they can keep a show going continually that has gotten completely boring and rediculous in more ways than one…. PLL is what I’m referring to since they are making the police look and sound like they are incapable of figuring out anything!!

Comment by Angela – September 18, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The Lying Game is based on a book, why don’t you read the book?

Comment by B – March 8, 2014 06:32 PM PDT
        • I agree! And the most stupid part is they will have a restarted show called the vineyard on ABC family, which I can’t even tell if it’s a reality show or just horrible acting. ABC needs to get it together. Bring the lying game back!!

Comment by Alexa Erhardt – September 21, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If its stupid not to finish it why don’t they finish it! A lot of people was looking forward to season 3. :(
            They should at least finish it I think its better than Pretty Little Liars and that’s still on.

Comment by Anai – February 21, 2014 06:57 PM PDT
        • OMG!!!!! Why would they cancel the best show leaving us like what happens next. It already sucks that ABC Family cut off Chloe King after only the FIRST season. ABC Family night not be having no viewers anymore if they dont stop cancelling shows. :/

Comment by Stephanie – September 22, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t forget jane by design and kyle xy

Comment by Alex Wilde – September 25, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ya your right! I too get interested in a show and bam out of no where AFTER im hooked and want to see what happens, ABC Family cancels EVERY show!
          Make it or break it, Jane By Design, The Lying Game,whats next?! Switched at Birth? The Fosters?
          I didnt want to watch ANY new ABC Family shows because of them doing one or two seasons then dropping it…. but the Fosters looked too good to pass up….
          But seriously, i would have SO much to watch and i would put ABC Family channel above ANYTHING else.. NOW, this fall i am not watching ANYTHING on it.. and thats SO weird to me….

Comment by Tj – September 26, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Please show the next season on Netflix or somewhere cants believe CW wouldn’t want to pick this one up. Forever waiting on the rest of the story #TheLyingGame

Comment by Bella – September 29, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with you, I was into both of these series and they are no longer on. Not only do they cancel these series they leave the viewers with a finale of a lifetime to watch a second season that never comes on. I will not be following another ABC series because they are rude and inconsiderate toward their viewers. And the thing that baffles me is that they keep unnecessary shows like dancing with the stars.

Comment by Troi – September 30, 2013 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree they never finish and we never get to know the truth like who is the twins mother and why is it so secretive. whats next are they going to cancel Twisted and never tell us the real reason why Danny killed his aunt and why was his dad in hiding???

Comment by Ashlyn – September 30, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ashlyn, they did tell us who the mother is- at the end of season 1, after the wedding she joined Sutton in an upstairs room. It was Charisma Carpenter’s character.

Comment by Mindy – October 2, 2013 11:20 AM PDT
        • I agree! I want a finale movie! I love this show and have been waiting for it to come back… These cable companies keep canceling the good stuff for either crap or mediocre programs.

Comment by Marcus johnson – October 5, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • word… ABC is starting to suck. :(

Comment by Carina Salvatore – October 8, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes i totally agree. i really got into it, please do a 2 hr finally, how hard can it really be!!!!

Comment by jo – November 16, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree! I was so excited to see the next season of this show and they cancel it.
          It isn’t fair at all.
          I WILL NEVER WATCH ABC AGAIN!

Comment by Emily Delovska – November 17, 2013 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m really upset with ABC Family right now. If I wasn’t so into PLL, I wouldn’t watch them. I watched Lying Game from day one. First they killed Teresa and then Thayer’s and Jordan’s secrets…and also they cancelled Jane By Design which I loved because come on, Nick Roux. And what was up with The Vineyard? It was like half reality half not! ABCFam needs to stop putting our hopes up and just go with a show! Twisted and Ravenswood are so violent! Where’s the “family” in ABC Family?!?!?!

Comment by Kat – November 17, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Omg! I agree! That’s BS.

Comment by Jess – November 27, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I completely agree ! Chloe King and The Lying Game were both some of my favorites for them to just leave us hanging !

Comment by Nicole Pena – December 3, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree ! :(

Comment by Sii Botelho – December 4, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, I do not watching ABC Family series because of that same reason, they never finish anything. At least give us a 2hr Finale. If you care about your viewers you shouldn’t leave them hanging like that. I will never look at another ABC Family series again. My grand children are very disappointed also.

Comment by Victory – December 7, 2013 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Absolutely a 2 hour lying game finale is what we deserve!!!!

Comment by mK miller – December 9, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree a movie DEFINATELY needs to be made to satisfy the need of closure for the many faithful ABC family viewers that watched this series from the start. It isn’t fair to leave us hanging this way.

Comment by Joselyn Henry (@joselynhenry) – December 16, 2013 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree! They should atleast finish up with a final show. So we never will know what the big secrets are???????? AND family you’re starting to SUCK!!!!!

Comment by wendy – December 19, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • agree all the way

Comment by sweet honey – December 28, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • EXACTLY!!! There are sooo many good shows that get cancelled esp. before the viewers get any closure it bites!!!! I don’t understand why ABC family couldn’t @least have ordered 10 more eppy’s to let them finish out the season and to let us the fans get closure!!!

Comment by Kelly – January 5, 2014 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This sucks !!!!! I can’t believe ABC canselled another show!! Wth ȋی wrong with u guys??? The Lying game was a really good show!!!! I’m ganna stop whatching ABC !!! Really u guys suck!!! :( Depressing :(

Comment by UPSET – January 6, 2014 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree! I loved this show and have been waiting for it to come back. I could care less about the fosters or bunheads!

Comment by Kelsey – January 7, 2014 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i agree… what the heck.. give back they lying game….

Comment by taylor – January 8, 2014 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I GOT A REPLY! I sent feedback to ABC Family and someone replied to me! The following is a copy of the email that I got as a response:

Hi WATCH ABC Family Viewer,

Thank you for contacting WATCH ABC Family Player app Customer Care. We understand you are a big fan of the ABC Family shows and we know you would like more information regarding the cancellations.

Hey, we’ve all been there. Some of our favorite shows depart with a rousing series finale, others disappear without warning. Believe it or not, we’re just as disappointed as you are when this happens.

The challenge of network television is to keep pace with constantly changing tastes of the viewing public. We hope other programs on ABC Family’s schedule compensate with many hours of viewing pleasure.

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Have a wonderful day!

Lataja
            ABC Family Customer Care

Comment by Kate – January 8, 2014 03:37 PM PDT
        • I AGREE!!!!

Comment by Traci B. – January 9, 2014 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes!!!!! Great idea! Come on ABC Family, you are losing faithful viewers because you won’t finish it out.

Comment by Sydney – January 13, 2014 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree , ABC puts out too many shows and then doesn’t give them the opportunity to get a following, I loved Jane by Design and The Lying Game. I don’t really want to get invested in a show just to have it cancelled.

Comment by elaine – January 14, 2014 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • that ius sotrue i totally agree with you its unfair itslike dont start something you cant finish!!

Comment by Laura Nichole – January 15, 2014 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree. I’m tired of “getting into” a program and then having it cancelled!!

Comment by Sharon – January 15, 2014 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m so with you……I stayed up till 3 am watching thinking they would reveal all the lies and at least give us the ending…… Come on at LEAST GIVE US A MOVIE TO END IT….they shouldn’t do this. Tell the cast like 4 episodes before being canceled to reveal key facts. Ugggg…MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Comment by Priscilla – January 16, 2014 12:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree

Comment by Dorene Turner – January 18, 2014 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • seriously abc never finish a series i agree with everyone else Chloe king i mean that was amazing they didn’t even had a 2nd season now they cancel lying game that was i mean is an amazing show they always do that now its gonna be the fosters next and that show is amazballs they ALWAYS do that hey shouldn’t.

Comment by Kimberly C. – January 19, 2014 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, I also agree, we need some kind of ending. How can you cancel such a good show, especially when it so good? It keeps you wondering what’s next. I’m really bummed to find out about the cancellation. I sure hope you decide to bring it back. It looks like you are losing a lot of customers abc family.

Comment by Victoria – January 19, 2014 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yea. Exactly.

Comment by Amaya Alexis Nicole – January 21, 2014 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree! I am boycotting ABC Family from now on. I am so tired of my favorite shows being canceled. Kyle XY, The Lying Game…When will it end!

Comment by skyla tanner – January 24, 2014 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree – there should at least be a wrap-up show to let us know how everything turned out.

Comment by Diane – February 2, 2014 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. I am totally upset, I want my season 3. At least a movie that’s a hour and a half long PLEASE!

Comment by Vee – February 7, 2014 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • To ABC. The only thing I can figure is that you didn’t feel the future story line they presented would continue to attract viewers through a 3rd season and you’d lose money. What more could possibly happen? Two amazing seasons indeed, but I would’ve continued to watch simply still waiting for Emma and Ethan to make it finally work -as would have many others.
          I have no plans to trust another series you air. Won’t even get interested or watch until it goes complete then watch it all on Netfix. I’d rather watch a network that I can make my own decision to call it quits on a series I love or have it end appropriately and complete than to be given no choice by ABC.

Comment by Tina – February 7, 2014 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree!!! I am sick of them doing this too. They could at least do a finale to tell us what happens. This is ridiculous!!!!

Comment by Trish – February 8, 2014 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree I was upset when I found out that they cancelled I was hoping for more I so want to find out how it ends. Grrrrr……….

Comment by nikki – February 8, 2014 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • so true^^^^^

Comment by aquinokasandra96@gmail.com – February 9, 2014 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The only show that I’ve seen them finish is Secret Life… This just really sucks because I really liked Lying Game. Why have Ravenswood and get rid of Lying Game? Like seriously?

Comment by Morgan – February 26, 2014 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree….

Comment by aracelis – February 26, 2014 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This was a great suspense for all ages. I believe the polls were off. There has to be a bigger following.. Anything us fans can do to get it rolling again!!! Please respond… In suspense for the ending!

Comment by Debbie Lewis – February 28, 2014 12:54 PM PDT
        • Jericho, but i think that was CBS. Why cancel? If the ratings were not to your standards the show was to quite a few viewers…..why not try a different time slot???

Comment by Celeste – February 28, 2014 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I completely agree!! I was really into both!

Comment by leah – March 2, 2014 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So true

Comment by Kamila – March 17, 2014 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree im so done with abc family
          PUT BACK ON THE LYING GAME

Comment by shaleeta – March 17, 2014 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ABC has drug out PLL for so many seasons and the one good series, The Lying Game, has now been canceled. It’s ridiculous. Just so viewers know, the CW has great shoes such as Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Reign (my absolute favorite!) so if you are disappointed with The Lying Game going off as I have, try these shows and you will really enjoy them! ABC is falling down and the CW is rising up. Give it a try and trust me, especially the series Reign, you will love it!

Comment by Mckenzie Dudley – March 23, 2014 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Honestly, PLL is getting too convoluted and the breaks are 3 months long, so I can never remember all that goes on. I liked TLG better, so good to see Charisma and Adrian on screen again. Loved that the family was finding out about there being twins, and the addition of Jordan. ABC= Ahole Broadcasting Company. RIP TLG, 666, B in Apt 23. GRRRR the summer shows look terrible, and…it is summer, there is nothing else to watch, of course there will be viewers.

Comment by lorna – July 15, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So right! Nothing on this summer! TLG needs to come back!

Comment by RED – July 24, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Absolutely agree. They are notorious for dropping shows. At least abc gave 666 a decent close. Would have liked to see the same with TLG.

Comment by pretty girl – July 30, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved TLG and never missed. They could at least had a decent ending rather than leave all the open ends. I am soooooooooo disappointed. What’s up with these networks?

Comment by Carol – August 7, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • sooooooo sad to hear that abc has cancelled another great show with no end for all the fans to see…i’m disappointed with this nework. hope abc gives us one last showto explaining an ending to TLG

Comment by patricia – August 12, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I am so about done with this! network. TLG was one of the best shows with great plot in ages. PLL has been dragging on way too long. I don’t know how the rating couldn’t have been good for TLG. This show was great and I’m very upset that there was no ending Boo to you ABC family ;(

Comment by Kevin Hitt – August 12, 2013 03:51 PM PDT
      • Absolutely Agree with them cancelling the show Park Avenue 666. My husband I really got hooked into it and Bam! Cancelled. You have to give a good show their Set-up season (1), Hook Season (2), and we got you Season (3). Now its 10 episodes high numbers or cancel.

Comment by Terri H – August 28, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey you cant leave an ending like that for the lying game? Well you cant fix stupid because the person who cancelled the show obviously doesn’t know how many people love the show. Now since its cancelled, just think of the ratings how it would rise if they added a new twist to the showlike the mom had a twin appear out of nnowhere etc.

Comment by Jennifer – July 21, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you!! Like they left it so completely unsolved thayer was fully the one who killed theresa, thing fell through the roof, i wanna know what that guy did to get arested when he was with his dad like im mad

Comment by jae – July 22, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know!!!! If they’re not gonna do another season, they should at least do a one-episode special that explains everything.

Comment by Caroline – July 23, 2013 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I completely agree! I looked forward to that show each week during the season. I thought the acting was good and plot was interesting.

Comment by Christine Quinn – July 28, 2013 11:34 AM PDT
          • At least put an end to the lie/mystery!!! One final special…don’t leave the fans hanging…not fair to anyone!!!

Comment by Obvious – August 2, 2013 04:57 PM PDT
      • Please bring back the lying game that wash favorite show everybody wonts to no what happens to the twins real mother and how the fathers handle it please everybody love that show I didn’t even know the show was cancel until I look it up so y’all need to bring it back that was that show that really SUCKS

Comment by Ayanna – July 23, 2013 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lying Game was the best show on the network. I would have liked to see it go on for at least 2 more seasons. It could have all kinds of plot twists.

Comment by Dave Whatmough – August 15, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want lying game back soo loved this show

Comment by Dawn – July 24, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I cant believe they are not going to do season 3. They are leaving it with no finish. you think they would care about the viewers that have watched the show from the beginning.

Comment by cassie – July 27, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just a simple 2 hour special to at least wrap it up!! Seriously ABC Family… Finish what you started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Obvious – August 2, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly! They They need to at least come back w/ a final episode. A 2hr would be nice :)

Comment by C. Green – August 15, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is really not fair to the loyal fans. How can they leave us with such a cliff hanger. Why can’t another station pick the show up. This was a good show with good characters. This is just upsetting. I know that by me writing this it will not bring back the show but this stinks.

Comment by Gina – August 1, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more i loved lying game it was my fav show

Comment by Jessica – August 3, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just want my lying game back:(

Comment by Sofia – August 11, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really loved that show so much it was like one of the best shows I watched! Please show some of the cast in more Abc family shows I just loved! This really makes me sad I really though it was coming back wow!

Comment by Amber – August 13, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is retarded!!! TLG was the best show in years, for ANY network! They could at least give a decent ending! They say the ratings werent high enough, but do they take into account the amount of people across the world that watch ABC shows, who might not be counted in the ratings. In South Africa, almost everybody watched TLG, so that’s a couple of million fans. ABC is a really disappointing network, and whoever is in charge should really reconsider this, coz seriously WTF.

Comment by Jamie – August 19, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree it was so good

Comment by I'Jhanae Pickens – August 20, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS REALLY DOES SUCK! I love the show. Now we’re left hangin

Comment by Kelly – August 24, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate that they cancelled the lying game & Jane by design.

Comment by Amy – August 30, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bring back Lying GameBring back Lying GameBring back Lying GameBring back Lying Game!!!!!

Comment by Kirstin – September 2, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stupid! That is why I am not going to watch anymore series, they never bring closure!! ABC Family you are just hurting yourselves by not bring closure to series. Really who wants to watch something and not no how it ends. That is probably why your series are not doing well.

Comment by Mary Ellen – September 3, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES IT DOES!!! The Lying Game was AWESOME!!! Why to leave it at a good point wanting more and BAME too bad for fans huh!!! I HATE when they do this! Great show… I really should continue!!! Pretty Little Liars better not go anywhere either….one of the best shows on television!!!!

Comment by Brandy – September 6, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg that makes me so mad………they never keep the good ones

Comment by sherry – September 15, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree.i start to hate ABC, they always left me hannging..all those shows im starting to love…in a jiffy, they’ll cancel.

Comment by ja – September 19, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just learned of the cancellation today when I went online to search “The Lying Game”…wondering
      why it has not come back…very disappointed as well as everyone else. It was a really good series
      and it’s a crying shame that we were all left hanging !!! Shame on ABC Family channel !!!!!!!
      Hope they read all the comments….maybe they would be good enough to have a movie to rap up
      the ending so that we all can have closure. SM

Comment by S. Miller – September 22, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree this was my favorite show I have been waiting forever for it to come back on so finally searched when it should and to find this just really sucks. This was one of the best shows ABC had.

Comment by caroline – September 26, 2013 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So agree!

Comment by Tj – September 26, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How can you leave it at a cliff hanger and then cancel the series!? i wanted to know what happened next!!!! bring it back please #thelyinggame #wtf

Comment by courtney – October 2, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AGREE WITH ALEX! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE LYING GAME THIS YEAR I REALLY LIKED THAT SHOW, I WISH U COULD PUT IT BACK ON, PLEASE!!!

Comment by Barbara – October 3, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This totally sucks. Was waiting for the next season.

Comment by Jacquie Brethen – January 10, 2014 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved this show!!!!

Comment by T tank – January 13, 2014 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you all should still finish the series, make it a new Netflix original since the 1st two seasons are on there.

Comment by Kofina – January 16, 2014 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am soooooooooo mad!!!! Omg why would they cancel the show like this?! We’re not yet…there’s so many unanswered questions!!!! Man how can we bring it back? ABC is gonna lose viewers! Idk why they still have that stupid pretty little liars show going…I mean it has no ending to it or point!!!

Comment by Mel – January 22, 2014 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Abc is awful

Comment by sara – January 23, 2014 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totaly agree I’m gonna stop watching abc family altogether.should be a season finally

Comment by Beth – January 25, 2014 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • UGH whyyy its awesome i love it x___X

Comment by emily – January 25, 2014 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well we know alec son killed both dereck and theresa. Rebecca broke the family apart but she never killed anyone. Ethan ends up with sutton. And kristins reaction we will never know

Comment by yessy – January 26, 2014 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Lying Game was one of the best movies I have ever watched. It’s too bad so many fans look so forward to the next Season that ABC disappointed thousands of people. Surely, there is some way in 2014 to air another season.

Comment by Dunkin – January 30, 2014 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bring the lying game back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Deb – February 21, 2014 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg i swear im gonna cry i was sooo caught up in this series the crying the laughing nooooooooooooooooooooooooo ABC i swear its the last time i watch any of your series like dafaq i was soo pissed my life depends on this show and now its cancled
      excuse the language

Comment by meeraaah – February 28, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am highly disappointed in ABC family. They cancelled The Lying Game which was one of the best shows they have had but they keep Pretty Little Liars which has two lesbians and they brought back The Fosters which have two lesbians!!!! Come on ABC…get your act together..this is supposed to be a family channel!!!!!!!

Comment by Jchaffin – March 7, 2014 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This really sucks me and my daughter never missed an episode.. we are so very upset about this can we do a petition about them bringing the show back for a 3rd season????

Comment by sarah – March 9, 2014 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The lying game is one of the greatest shows ever, I was soooo drawn in! I second on the petition idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Abigail – March 14, 2014 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • will this sucks it was my favorite show

Comment by scintille – March 11, 2014 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what the hell!!!! i love this show!!!! BRING IT BACK TO US NOW!!!!!

Comment by kaley – March 26, 2014 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah it does!! At LEAST sum it up in a movie!! You can have 3 versions of a Cinderella story but you can’t at the very least make movies to sum up all the shows you cancel leaving the fans hanging? You’re upsetting all of your fan base by canceling everything with no real ending! Do the right thing, we want to know how it ends!!

Comment by Amanda – April 8, 2014 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is much better then twisted.. should have kept it instead

Comment by bre – July 15, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol don’t worry, Twisted is getting cancelled too I bet.

Comment by liz – July 15, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They better not cancel Twisted. Its getting good. Very disappointed they cancel The Lying Game.

Comment by Marion. ohio – September 23, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TWISTED has actually been renewed for a 2nd season last I heard & the other half of the first season is coming back this month

Comment by Kelly – January 5, 2014 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s your opinion. I like TLG and Twisted.

Comment by yeah ok – July 15, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Twisted sucks. The Lying Game is way better than that show.

Comment by Reena – August 8, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it does get cancelled, it will be because it is very much like PLL. And Twisted is better than TLG, TLG was getting way too predictable.

Comment by Priscilla – July 18, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Twisted is not better than TLG. The acting is horrible and the episodes are boring. The only good thing about that show is Avan Jogia.

Comment by Reena – August 8, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could of swore I just heard it was renewed! I’m fine with it being cancelled, but I just want to know the mystery of everything!

Comment by Kat – July 15, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could’ve, not could of. Could of makes no sense.

Comment by L – July 15, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It would also be “could’ve sworn” not swore.

Comment by Daniel (@critiqueoftv) – July 15, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • who….f*cking……cares? It’s the internet not a grammar competition. But anyways…….BRING BACK TLG.

Comment by grrr – August 4, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No one cares

Comment by Kim – July 17, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!! Just at least give us closure…. Please…

Comment by Obvious – August 2, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right! They left us hanging!
      Who killed Mags boyfriend, What really happened to it ALL, they need to do a 3rd season to wrap it up at least! ugg!

Comment by Tj – September 26, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • :( I loved Lying Game!!! this makes me sad.

Comment by Elyse – July 15, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any news on bunheads?

Comment by Joel – July 15, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope it gets cancelled. If it’s renewed I’m done with ABC Family. I know so many people who watch it to make fun of it. It’s a terrible show in my opinion. My mom thinks so too. And my mom watches some of the shows I watch. She says people at her work watch it to make fun of it. The Lying Game deserves a shot.

Comment by Regan – July 15, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, that makes sense. If you like a show, it should be renewed. If you don’t like a show, it should get dumped (even though it has plenty of fans who want to see it continue). Well, after reading your post, I am HAPPY that The Lying Game got canned! :D

Comment by Chris – July 15, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ya I agree. GIVE BACK TLG!!!

Comment by Alivia – July 17, 2013 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I heard it Bunheads was cancelled too, sorry :(

Comment by C. Green – August 15, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish they cancel Bunheads. Even though I like the actresses, the story line is boring. Bring back the lying game instead or make a movie. I agree with that as well.

Comment by YlisA – August 29, 2013 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this good or bad news for bunheads?

Comment by Adam – July 15, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It could be good news. If Twisted is cancelled too, I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave Bunheads another shot. As much as I love shows with the twists in them, it gets tiresome and I want a feel-good drama, Switched at Birth, The Fosters, and especially Bunheads.

Comment by Esaul – July 15, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • in a previous article it was mentionend that the sets of bunhead are no more .. so only 2 options: it is canceled or they are going towards a different direction (maybe out of paradise?)

Comment by destiny – July 15, 2013 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bunheads got cancelled.

Comment by Hope – July 24, 2013 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? Wow. And it was just all left hanging because they thought there would be another season.

Comment by megan – July 15, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, they should definitely wrap things up in a series finale.

Comment by Mel A. – August 4, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So upset! This was one of my favorite shows, even above some Emmy-award winning ones…the characters and mystery were just so enticing! I’m enjoying The Fosters, but Twisted is hardly keeping my attention…I would have much rather this come back and Bunheads be cancelled. I love ASP, but Bunheads’ entire run so far just doesn’t have the umph that just one episode Gilmore Girls had. The Lying Game PTB should write up how they planned to finish up the mystery (if they say they only planned on 10 more) for some closure for fans. So sad :(

Comment by samantha – July 15, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She meant she’d do 10 more seasons not episodes as in she would do 10 more seasons if she could. How is that not obvious?

Comment by Lana – August 1, 2013 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, she meant 10 more episodes, not seasons… 10 episodes to finish season 2 taking the episode count from 10 to 20 because it was season 2a = 10 episodes then a break then season 2b = 10 more episodes, then hopefully a season 3 but alas ABC cancel all the good shows :(

Comment by pinkflutterby – August 4, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC Family just lost A LOT of fans. Including myself.

Comment by Brittany – July 15, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I’m sure there are dozens of you

Comment by playinwithfire – July 15, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The ratings were lackluster so I doubt they’ll be losing many fans. If it had “A LOT” of fans it probably wouldn’t have been canceled.

Comment by JP – July 15, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d rather have TLG instead of “Bunheads” and “Twisted” BooOOOOOOoo !!!!!!!!

Comment by TeamTLGandPLL – July 15, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!!!

Comment by Marlaina – August 13, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, keep The Lying Game, get rid of Burgess.

Comment by Cynthia – September 1, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL…. I agree.

Comment by Dawn – February 12, 2014 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe they should have checked out what people were saying on social media before making this decision. Every time I search for The Lying Game on Twitter, every single person that comes up is complaining about it getting cancelled. At this point, the fans just want some closure. Tell us what would have happened if it continued another season!

Comment by Brittany – July 17, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw. Shame. Sad… WHAT ABOUT BUNHEADS?!

Comment by Seth – July 15, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO!!! Well there is still the book series. ABC killed it. There was too long cap between episodes. Sucks!!!

Comment by Tamara Rekikoski – July 15, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bunheads???!!!

Comment by Prue – July 15, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That sucks! I hate it when a show is cancelled before it has tied up all the loose ends. Alot of things are going to be left unanswered :-(

Comment by Leslie – July 15, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Between ABC and ABC family they’re done serious assholes. Geeze have us wait for 6 months just to cancel it.

Comment by yvette – July 15, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooo

Comment by Sarah – July 15, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do they keep cancelling the really good ones? Ugh.

Comment by Scooter Smith (@scoboot) – July 15, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone from TLG should move to Ravenswood

Comment by Lora – July 15, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh my god yes <3

Comment by err – July 16, 2013 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they could not have done this because Ravenswood is like another season of PLL

Comment by kati – November 20, 2013 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a disappointment! The least they could have done was give the showrunners a chance to wrap up some of the storylines. I really wanted to see Emma get her happy ending with Ted and Kristen (and also Ethan).

Comment by Katherine – July 15, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wanted the happy ending as well ! They’re,had a lot to do about the two deaths,and alen falling through the glass roof,well we know who did that! Mama!

Comment by Lisa Ann Ethredge – July 15, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well this stinks. I loved Lying Game, much more than PLL. Season 2 of TLG was fantastic!

Comment by Ed – July 15, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I resent ABCFamily so much for this. they don’t even bother to give the show and the fans a proper way to wrap up the series. All we’re left with now is that Thayer may or may not have been the brains behind the whole thing, Alec might or might not be dead, etc etc.
    Very disappointing.

Comment by Dominique – July 15, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC and ABC Family just keep making terrible decisions about which shows to cancel/continue.

Comment by llvp – July 15, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, they dump shows with low ratings and keep shows with higher numbers. That is soooo stupid, lol!

Comment by Chris – July 15, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh yes, making judgments based on a flawed/no longer relevant ratings system is definitely the way to go. Who cares about good quality shows; the phrase is “quantity over quality” right? – that’s sarcasm done right.

Comment by llvp – July 15, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That argument would carry a lot more weight if TLG was actually a quality show, lol.

Comment by Eli – July 16, 2013 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find this a relief, so now I don’t feel an obligation to watch it. The show started off good, but season two was just uninteresting. Twisted is so much better.

Comment by didi – July 15, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, I really liked season 1 but they completely ruined season 2. I don’t really care that it’s cancelled

Comment by Ash – July 15, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOO. So much better than any of the new shows.

Comment by james – July 15, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH…so utterly disappointed, again, ABC Family strikes again…they are turning into NBC cancelling everything before it’s time!!! The show never really followed the books so it’s not like we can read those to see how things turn out – I really wanted closure and I don’t think that was too much to ask for…this show is heads and shoulders above other shows (you have to agree the acting was superb compared to Bunheads, Twisted) on ABC Family that had more airtime. Hate investing time in shows that TPTB have no intention of keeping around. RIP Lying Game, you will be missed!

Comment by Belle – July 15, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right!!! We want closure, give us a 2 Hour Movie Event to tie up all loose ends…please ABC Family Execs have a heart for those of us who LOVE this show :)

Comment by aryn – July 16, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so upset that TLG is cancelled. I’ve been waiting for it to come back and just found out it’s not coming back. What the Hell? How can you just leave all the fans hanging after the season 2 spring finale? I never could get into PLL, or Bun heads. Couldn’t get into Twisted either. They could’ve and should’ve at least wrapped it all up and had a series finale. Who’s the idiot who makes these decisions?

Comment by Elisa – July 23, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BS!

Comment by Jessica B – July 15, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bunheads may get the good news (renewed) or bad news (canceled) soon. Fingers crossed.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – July 15, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bold prediction there!

Comment by Lauren – July 15, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please keep in mind that Bunheads had a little less views than The Lying Game. Not a lot less, just a tad bit less. Whether it gets renewed or not,no one will be happy and will be confused why. Only time will tell.

Comment by maria – July 15, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, but Bunheads had more buzz about it and more positive reviews than TLG, which is pretty standard ABC Family fare.

Plus I’m fairly certain Bunheads had better DVR numbers.

Comment by Eli – July 16, 2013 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bunheads grew on me, but it has nothing on The Lying Game – if they renew Bunheads and refuse to give fans closure on TLG I am NEVER watching ABC Family again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by annie – July 16, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disney fully or partial owns 19 channels besides ABC Family and there are days other than just Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They couldn’t just renew The Lying Game and put on another day or even put it on another channel if the cowards at ABC Family didn’t want it?

Comment by BearDogg-X – July 15, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooo. So sad…. :(

Comment by Tama – July 15, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaargh! Kristin will forever live in limbo not knowing the truth! This kills me!

Comment by Dizzle – July 15, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Feel bad for fans of the show, never fun to loose a tv show.
    That said, whatever keeps Switched at Birth on air is a good thing in my book.

Comment by liz – July 15, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe this. At least do another season and answer the unanswered questions!!!!

Comment by Laura – July 15, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grrrrr at least wrap it up so we know who the killer was.

Comment by shali – July 15, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they decide Bunheads fate soon. I would love for it to come back but I’m also enjoying the two newest shows.

Comment by Linda – July 15, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’ve got to be kidding! What a shame! Bunheads, Twisted & The Fosters all need to go.

Comment by Mama T – July 15, 2013 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This royally SUCKS! I love this show & it is horrible that they cancelled. PLL is barely holding my interest anymore & the new shows are horribly written! TLG kept me on my toes & I loved it! Boo!

Comment by Carissa Marie – July 15, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked this show & was hoping for a proper ending but oh we’ll.IMHO, PLL is better.Why didn’t they announce Bunheads fate too?I think it’ll be cancelled:sets torn down,Sutton doing another show(Brodway),ratings weren’t good,kept going over budget.I like Bnheads and will keeping for the bestbut expecting the worst.Lying Games cancellation dosent shock me.I hope they cancel Twisted too since its doing the same I think in A18-49(though I know that’s not what abcfamily looks at) as Lying Game and Bunheads though I don’t know how it does in A18-34/F18-34& F12-34..I would’ve announced LG & Bunheads cancelled,Fosters back 10,Switched season three all at once today if I were abcfamily.

Comment by Brandy – July 15, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me not want to get in to any series because once I like it, they cancel it :( Boo ABC Family! :(

Comment by Candi S – July 15, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like that show. So many unanswered questions remain. Will Kristen ever find out, why did Thayer kill those people. I rather have the lying game instead of Ravenswood which seems like a spinoff from PLL and a pinch of twisted on Abc family.

Comment by Nicole – July 15, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh they could have just gave it a five episode run to tie everything.

Comment by shuayb – July 15, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best news I’ve heard all day. Bunheads is one inch closer to renewal.

Comment by Austin – July 15, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCan TLG fans not be immature and bitter about this being cancelled? I saw how some of you on Twitter tried to get people to not watch Twisted. As much as I liked TLG I’m not about to throw a tantrum and lobby for people to stop watching The Fosters.

Comment by wat – July 15, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kind of felt that way about Smash….. I wanted it to tank so that Parenthood would get picked up. I didn’t actively lobby…. that much! ‘-)

Comment by Tammy – July 15, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do I smell a kickstarter for a movie?

Comment by Brian – July 15, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have all of Twisted on my DVR….. do I watch it or do I delete it? It seems the majority here think it will get cancelled.

Comment by Tammy – July 15, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You should watch it. I doubt they’ll cancel it.

Comment by me – August 27, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have watched this show from the start. How can they cancel without a proper wrap up of details.

Comment by Marilyn – July 15, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree was looking forward to the fall season of this show !! only saw pll once and the Lying Game is much better.. They had a good cast too… Guess ABC Family is off the books for me now …. ABC at least have a 2 hour Final show to wrap everything up !!

Comment by oldfan – August 19, 2013 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least TLG is a book series so there’s still the opportunity to find out how it ends.

Comment by Melly – July 15, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually the show is nothing like the books. The main difference: Sutton is dead (she narrates the whole thing) and sees whatever Emma sees.

Comment by Alison – July 15, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Way to ruin a book! Thanks!

Comment by A. – August 15, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re pretty stupid. They aren’t ruining the book at all. The entire premise of the book is about sutton being dead. Even says so in the description.

Comment by d. – August 24, 2013 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • who is it by? I guess I didnt pay attention to the credits.

Comment by C. Green – August 15, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very disappointed with this news. I really liked the show.

Comment by sabrina – July 15, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No no no no no noooooooooo! My favourite show!!

Comment by Helen – July 15, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, another good show gets cancelled and horrible ones stay alive (i.e. Twisted and Ravenswood, which is a cheap shot to secure the PLL viewers-many of whom are getting tired of the snail’s pace at which PLL is going.). If Twisted is renewed, I’ve officially lost hope in ABC family. They’ve really just bounced around between weak shows that have no lasting potential (the only exception I can think of is Melissa and Joey; Secret Life, while it was around for a while, got worse each season). Ravenswood will do really well in the beginning because of all the hype, so it will probably get renewed, but the second season will be just as bad as PLL has become.

Comment by Jill – July 15, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched TLG but I’m sorry for the people who loved it. Hope they renew Bunheads it wasn’t the best show but I enjoyed it and it could improve with time like other shows did

Comment by isacat – July 15, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STOP HATING ON OTHER SHOWS JUST BECAUSE YOURS GOT CANCELLED. I watch all of the shows. Some just get more viewers than others. PLL, SAB, Bunheads, Fosters, Twisted, TLG, ev)en Ravenswood.) THEY ARE ALL GOOD. They all have good plots and storylines so stop hating on these shows because they are other peoples show too and imagine them being as disappointed as you are. I know it’s not fair. But life goes on and doubt all you guys are just gonna sit around hoping shows are cancelled. You’re better than that.

Comment by tierralife – July 15, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said. I only watch PLL & TLG but I feel badly when anyone’s show gets cancelled, especially when the producers aren’t given an opportunity to wrap up loose ends. I’m tired of being left hanging [TLG, The Event, V, etc] because a network just pulls the plug. It’s unfair to the fans [not that the networks apparently care] but makes people wary of watching a new show for just that reason. I really wish that Disney would spend a couple of those millions that they have & order one more episode. Yeah, I know. Pigs will fly before that happens. *sigh*

Comment by Chloe – July 15, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same i only watch Pretty little liars and i just started watching the lying game and it is so good! and finding out the show has been cancelled is so upsetting :( idk if i should watch more cause it will end a leave a cliffhanger but it’s so interesting. WHY ABC WHY ;(

Comment by UPSET – October 20, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post