Haven Season 4: Watch an Exclusive Sneak Peek — Plus, the Premiere Date Revealed

Haven Season 4 Premiere DateAn unlucky date is a very lucky day for fans of Syfy’s Haven, which will uncork Season 4 on Friday, Sept. 13 at 10/9c, TVLine can reveal exclusively.

RELATED | Eureka Sheriff Colin Ferguson Moves to Haven, Plus Time Jump Scoop

As for WTF? will be going on when the show returns, given the barn-razing bombshells dropped in January’s finale — remember, Audrey disappeared into the supernatural structure in the name of a greater good — we’ve also got a first look at the first Season 4 promo, which teases a “frozen” mystery, introduces a helpful, mysterious stranger (played by Eureka‘s Colin Ferguson) and glimpses a “darker,” nose ring-wearing side of Audrey.

As previously reported, Season 4 picks up six months after the events of the shocking finale.

RELATED | Lost Beauty Rebecca Mader Finds Herself in a Warehouse 13 Mystery

Once again, Friday the 13th of September is premiere day. Now press PLAY already!

Want more scoop on Haven, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (35)

• So excited about this! I love Haven! Please tell us TVLine will be at the comic-con panel and ask lots of questions from fans of the show. I would love to know what’s in store for my favorite tv couple Nathan and Audrey!

Comment by Barbara – July 8, 2013 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic show, I’m just terrified that SyFy is going to cancel it like every other show they have…

Comment by I hate spammers – July 8, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, pretty much every show comes to an end at some point, no matter what season. SyFy has treated Haven pretty well so far, and I certainly never expected to get this many seasons. When it does end, I’ll just be glad to have had at least 4 years with it.

Comment by Brooke – July 8, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have a history of cancelling series after 5 seasons. Eureka was got 5 seasons and Warehouse 13 gets one more to make it 5. At least they let them know in advance so they can end the show properly.

Comment by Sarah E. – July 9, 2013 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this is the last season, I hope that they end it well. This show is too loved to end on a cliffhanger!

Comment by katrina – July 8, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even recognize Audrey from the picture above. I am SO ready for this show to return. I love Haven.

Comment by MJ – July 8, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited I can’t breathe .I need to know what is going to happen with audrey and Nathan .

Comment by omnikey1 – July 8, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! It looks like she will not remember him and I can’t deal with that! They love each other! We need old Audrey back asap.

Comment by Donna L. – July 8, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe Audrey will remember Nathan and her love for him .I just wonder how long it will take for it to happen .Hopefully not the whole season .

Comment by omnikey1 – July 8, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe Audrey will remember Nathan and her love for him when she gets her memory back .I just wonder how long it will take for it to happen .Hopefully not the whole season .

Comment by omnikey1 – July 8, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • sorry about the double post .Oops

Comment by omnikey1 – July 8, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop!!! We hope for more spoilers because even if the date is September 13th and not October as it was said awhile back , still is too long for us to wait!!! new look new guy around and new feeling. Ok we got the message everything changed. I hope Audrey doesn’t have a new “persona” but more likely she got full amnesia after the barn went kaboom and Howard died.

As for the new guy let’s hope he won’t mess a lot with our girl’s head or with her heart….enough is enough

Comment by shawhs – July 8, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay this raises more questions then it gives answers. Happy about the premiere date though, I thought for sure it would premiere in October.

Comment by Essie – July 8, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it still is going to premiere in october on syfy this date is for th u.s they air it over there befor showing it over here

Comment by mark.j – July 12, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I can’t wait for friday the 13th. I love Haven sooo much, I have a felling I’m gonna freak out whem the 4th season comes. HOPE they won’t cancel it!

Comment by Haven.Charmed333 – July 8, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

Comment by Siri (@SiriCerasi) – July 8, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woot! I love Haven!! I’m excited for the new season and the addition of Colin Ferguson ♥

Comment by Eliza – July 8, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I CANT OMG THIS IS SO MESSING UP WITH MY HEAD AND MY HEART AND MY THOUGHT I CANT THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE IM JUST GOING BACK IN MY BED AND HOPE TO WAKE UP ONLY WHEN SEPTMBER 13TH GONNA BE RIGHT THERE

Comment by Ellie – July 8, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love the show. like the comment made earlier I hope Syfy is not canceling the show anytime soon because it is hitting its strive. I wish we could had a Warehouse 13 croswover before there premature series finale. As far as I am concern Syfy is letting go of Warehouse 13 just as they were getting good in a major way.

Comment by Tori – July 8, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Excited for it’s return.

Comment by tripoli – July 8, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait!! Why is September so far away??? I am still holding on for Duke & Audrey<3 I love that pairing, let's make it happen Syfy.

Comment by Kirztie Joseph – July 8, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ewww I really hope not, that would make me stop watching the show because it would be so out of character! Audrey loves Nathan. I can’t stand Duke, that character is extremely annoying. Nathan and Audrey forever! such a hot couple…

Comment by Donna Tyson – July 9, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Honestly, I completely hate Nathan. I like duke, but not as a pairing with Audrey.

Comment by Xanic – October 13, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please SYFY keep this show on longer than your 5 years strategy. And could somebody with a brain cell see to it that Warehouse 13 keeps going. Thanks!!

Comment by Ruth – July 8, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited for Haven’s return!

Comment by Lori – July 8, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly don’t get why you guys think that syfy want’s to cancel Haven. So far i see them want to promote the show more when in the past did actually the opposite. Im happy they get a panel on SDCC and i hope for a better promotion this season. The show might not have the hit other shows have but we have a good fan base that stayed with the show so far. And the show gets better by season.

I hope Nathan/Audrey won’t be so painful like s3 even though it seems Audrey doesn’t remember a thing . I hope she will remember soon and return to Haven, or the boys will go and find her. If one thing hurt more than the others , was the fact they tear up Nathan/Audrey’s partnership last year so much it wasn’t easy to follow and watch them like that.

Comment by haley – July 9, 2013 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know what you mean. I wanted to stop watching because Nathan and Audrey are the reason Haven is so special. I want her to remember everything.

Comment by Donna Tyson – July 9, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the clip for the new season looks good. I can’t wait to see it.

Comment by joey – July 9, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait!!! I’m so curious about what is next!!!

Comment by onlyakb – July 9, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. The only thing that might make me quit it would be a resolution of the love triangle. My interest in most shows and books usually dries up when the main characters come together definitively. I wish I was more complicated but I’m not. Although I love it when then they come tantalizingly close to the resolution and then Something happens to mess it up.

Comment by Tracy – July 14, 2013 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know what you mean. I am the same way :)

Comment by Kerry – July 30, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show can’t wait for it to return………………….. just another week and its here

Comment by Rena – September 2, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i freakin love this show! and im so sad that theres rumors of cancellation:( maybe ratings would go up if they switched days……..most ppl are busy friday nights…………

Comment by cindy – September 2, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am not sure what you mean, the only rumors of cancellation is people on this and other threads that are hoping it doesn’t get cancelled. The ratings for a show on SF have actually been quite good, add to the fact that the network is promoting the heck out if it and sent them to Comic Con as well as added a comic book to their newly released DVD and added two new main charcters, I would say chances are good for another season renewal.

Comment by Dmac – September 13, 2013 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was supposed to come back on today. did it not go through. and if so what channel is it on

Comment by jen – September 13, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post