Exclusive

Haven Season 4: Watch an Exclusive Sneak Peek -- Plus, the Premiere Date Revealed

Haven Season 4 Premiere DateAn unlucky date is a very lucky day for fans of Syfy’s Haven, which will uncork Season 4 on Friday, Sept. 13 at 10/9c, TVLine can reveal exclusively.

RELATED | Eureka Sheriff Colin Ferguson Moves to Haven, Plus Time Jump Scoop

As for WTF? will be going on when the show returns, given the barn-razing bombshells dropped in January’s finale — remember, Audrey disappeared into the supernatural structure in the name of a greater good — we’ve also got a first look at the first Season 4 promo, which teases a “frozen” mystery, introduces a helpful, mysterious stranger (played by Eureka‘s Colin Ferguson) and glimpses a “darker,” nose ring-wearing side of Audrey.

As previously reported, Season 4 picks up six months after the events of the shocking finale.

RELATED | Lost Beauty Rebecca Mader Finds Herself in a Warehouse 13 Mystery

Once again, Friday the 13th of September is premiere day. Now press PLAY already!

Want more scoop on Haven, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Loading video...

1. Barbara says:

So excited about this! I love Haven! Please tell us TVLine will be at the comic-con panel and ask lots of questions from fans of the show. I would love to know what’s in store for my favorite tv couple Nathan and Audrey!

2. I hate spammers says:

Fantastic show, I’m just terrified that SyFy is going to cancel it like every other show they have…

• Brooke says:

Well, pretty much every show comes to an end at some point, no matter what season. SyFy has treated Haven pretty well so far, and I certainly never expected to get this many seasons. When it does end, I’ll just be glad to have had at least 4 years with it.

• Sarah E. says:

They have a history of cancelling series after 5 seasons. Eureka was got 5 seasons and Warehouse 13 gets one more to make it 5. At least they let them know in advance so they can end the show properly.

3. katrina says:

If this is the last season, I hope that they end it well. This show is too loved to end on a cliffhanger!

4. MJ says:

I didn’t even recognize Audrey from the picture above. I am SO ready for this show to return. I love Haven.

5. omnikey1 says:

I’m so excited I can’t breathe .I need to know what is going to happen with audrey and Nathan .

• Donna L. says:

Me too! It looks like she will not remember him and I can’t deal with that! They love each other! We need old Audrey back asap.

• omnikey1 says:

I believe Audrey will remember Nathan and her love for him .I just wonder how long it will take for it to happen .Hopefully not the whole season .

• omnikey1 says:

I believe Audrey will remember Nathan and her love for him when she gets her memory back .I just wonder how long it will take for it to happen .Hopefully not the whole season .

• omnikey1 says:

sorry about the double post .Oops

6. shawhs says:

Thanks for the scoop!!! We hope for more spoilers because even if the date is September 13th and not October as it was said awhile back , still is too long for us to wait!!! new look new guy around and new feeling. Ok we got the message everything changed. I hope Audrey doesn’t have a new “persona” but more likely she got full amnesia after the barn went kaboom and Howard died.

As for the new guy let’s hope he won’t mess a lot with our girl’s head or with her heart….enough is enough

7. Essie says:

Okay this raises more questions then it gives answers. Happy about the premiere date though, I thought for sure it would premiere in October.

• mark.j says:

it still is going to premiere in october on syfy this date is for th u.s they air it over there befor showing it over here

8. Haven.Charmed333 says:

OMG!! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I can’t wait for friday the 13th. I love Haven sooo much, I have a felling I’m gonna freak out whem the 4th season comes. HOPE they won’t cancel it!

9. Eliza says:

Woot! I love Haven!! I’m excited for the new season and the addition of Colin Ferguson ♥

10. Ellie says:

I CANT OMG THIS IS SO MESSING UP WITH MY HEAD AND MY HEART AND MY THOUGHT I CANT THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE IM JUST GOING BACK IN MY BED AND HOPE TO WAKE UP ONLY WHEN SEPTMBER 13TH GONNA BE RIGHT THERE

11. Tori says:

love the show. like the comment made earlier I hope Syfy is not canceling the show anytime soon because it is hitting its strive. I wish we could had a Warehouse 13 croswover before there premature series finale. As far as I am concern Syfy is letting go of Warehouse 13 just as they were getting good in a major way.

12. tripoli says:

Love this show. Excited for it’s return.

13. Kirztie Joseph says:

I cannot wait!! Why is September so far away??? I am still holding on for Duke & Audrey<3 I love that pairing, let's make it happen Syfy.

• Donna Tyson says:

Ewww I really hope not, that would make me stop watching the show because it would be so out of character! Audrey loves Nathan. I can’t stand Duke, that character is extremely annoying. Nathan and Audrey forever! such a hot couple…

14. Ruth says:

Please SYFY keep this show on longer than your 5 years strategy. And could somebody with a brain cell see to it that Warehouse 13 keeps going. Thanks!!

15. Lori says:

Excited for Haven’s return!

16. haley says:

I honestly don’t get why you guys think that syfy want’s to cancel Haven. So far i see them want to promote the show more when in the past did actually the opposite. Im happy they get a panel on SDCC and i hope for a better promotion this season. The show might not have the hit other shows have but we have a good fan base that stayed with the show so far. And the show gets better by season.

I hope Nathan/Audrey won’t be so painful like s3 even though it seems Audrey doesn’t remember a thing . I hope she will remember soon and return to Haven, or the boys will go and find her. If one thing hurt more than the others , was the fact they tear up Nathan/Audrey’s partnership last year so much it wasn’t easy to follow and watch them like that.

• Donna Tyson says:

I know what you mean. I wanted to stop watching because Nathan and Audrey are the reason Haven is so special. I want her to remember everything.

17. joey says:

the clip for the new season looks good. I can’t wait to see it.

18. onlyakb says:

can’t wait!!! I’m so curious about what is next!!!

19. Tracy says:

I love this show. The only thing that might make me quit it would be a resolution of the love triangle. My interest in most shows and books usually dries up when the main characters come together definitively. I wish I was more complicated but I’m not. Although I love it when then they come tantalizingly close to the resolution and then Something happens to mess it up.

20. Rena says:

Love this show can’t wait for it to return………………….. just another week and its here

21. cindy says:

i freakin love this show! and im so sad that theres rumors of cancellation:( maybe ratings would go up if they switched days……..most ppl are busy friday nights…………

• Dmac says:

I am not sure what you mean, the only rumors of cancellation is people on this and other threads that are hoping it doesn’t get cancelled. The ratings for a show on SF have actually been quite good, add to the fact that the network is promoting the heck out if it and sent them to Comic Con as well as added a comic book to their newly released DVD and added two new main charcters, I would say chances are good for another season renewal.