True Blood Recap: All's Fair in Love and Warlow

true blood season 6 warlowIn Sunday’s episode of True Blood, the plot/plots thickens/thicken like a good remoulade sauce. (And yes, I did ask someone who can cook for help in writing the preceding sentence. I’m putting the “investigative” in “investigative reporter,” yo!) Not only do we get a new vampire, a new couple and a big, albeit temporary, casualty, Warlow’s identity (as well as quite a bit of his surprisingly toned physique!) is — as the title, “At Last,” foretells —revealed. Want the deets? Keep reading!

NO SUNNY, MO PROBLEMS | No sooner has Nora explained to Niall a) who Lilith is and b) that only her progeny — Warlow — can lead her to the sun, thereby defeating her, than the old coot has fairy-zapped her a block away — where she’s summarily shot and apprehended by the authorities. (Apparently, someone in the writers’ room is as fond of her as I am.) Elsewhere, Billith and Jessica abduct Andy’s daughters — now a girl group made up of mouthy teenage Mini-Arlenes — and begin delivering their blood samples to Takahashi for synthesizing. Unfortunately, he’s nowhere near a breakthrough when Jessica loses control and binges on the youngsters. “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!” she doesn’t say but is clearly thinking.

RELATEDCable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

TWISTS OF FAE | After Ben secretly sprouts fangs and feeds his blood to an unconscious Jason, the himbo and Niall deduce that he is actually Warlow. But, before they can get the drop on the crafty vampie (faimpire?), he kills Gramps, then — explaining in a suddenly British accent that good and evil battle 751726_tbjj604_2_28_0072[1]within him — he revives Niall, crazy Nick Nolte hair and all, and banishes him to the same netherworld from whence he came. (Whew! Exhausting!) Meanwhile, Sookie, too, has come to the conclusion that Ben is Warlow. However, rather than confront, stake, report or shun him, she cooks him fried chicken laced with colloidal silver (unfazed, he refrains from saying, “Tastes like chicken!”), puts on some Etta James and lets him think he’s gonna get lucky… for about a hot minute. Then, she flares up her magical fairy ball and reveals that, in spite of the fact that she let him get to second base, he doesn’t have her fooled.

THE PRODIGAL DAUGHTER RETURNS | After forcing Tara to tell him where she’s stashed Willa, Eric turns their hostage — making her only the second vampire he’s ever created (aw!). But then, to her horror, he sends her immediately home to explain to the Governor that fangers are people, too. (But… but… she’d already picked out the wedding dress, you could just tell!) At first, Eric’s scheme appears to be working — Daddy can’t deny his little girl. (Daddy’s strumpet, Sarah, on the other hand, wants her sent immediately to the torture chamber… er, lab.) Alas, the new vamp gets a whiff of Pop’s bloody hand and goes into a feeding frenzy, giving her would-be stepmonster the perfect excuse to shoot her. “What about Pam and Tara?” you ask. They just bicker like mother and daughter (or lovers, take your pick), then Pam’s shot and captured by the authorities.

A HAIRY SITUATION | While the wolf pack sets off in hot pursuit of Emma, Nicole has a bigger meltdown over her devoured friends than Sam was afforded after Luna died in his arms. (Hello, drama queen!) Later — perhaps remembering her rescuer’s stint as a horse — she lets him comfort her with a make-out session (that presumably doesn’t stop at a make-out session).

Okay, your turn. What did you think of the episode? I know some of you suspected that Ben was Warlow. Was the reveal still satisfying? How funny was Jason’s homoerotic dream about Ben? (“Do it like you do it to yourself,” indeed!) And Andy trying to put out an APB on girls who could be between 7 and 70 years old? Lastly, how worried/hopeful are you that Eric’s line about death not being the end is foreshadowing? Hit the comments.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Recaps

1. S says:

Its a bit predictable on a lot of things.. Many called it that Ben was Warlow. I did like that Sookie was smart in the episode though. Eric turning Willa was also predictable but I was enjoying their scenes but I feel like he made a mistake there. :( I’m really unsure on who’s going to die now. It seems like Jason is ok for now but I just don’t know … His dream with Ben was funny. Good episode I still enjoyed 3 better

• K.C. says:

I did like how the handle the predicatble spin, Sookie was no dummy and, once Jason was healed she did the math like a pro. Willa had a misión, she wasn’t just turned for the sake of being turned. And Jessica failed, but because she was so worried Bill would failed himself that she couldn’t see the danger she posed for her own cousins

• Jason says:

I like how they always cut the gay vampire sex dream right before they get good. This is true blood c’mon.

• K. C. says:

I took it as an inside joke. Even in Jason’s vampire dreams Benlow hated the pirate-beard as much as we do.

• K.C. says:

I took it as an inside joke: even in the vampire induced dreams Benlow hated the pirate-beard just as much as the audience does.

2. Lauren says:

Best episode in years! Was hooked to every story line with the exception of the werewolfs/Sam/Luna. 6 episodes left of holding my breath that Eric doesn’t meet the true death.

3. Tom says:

It was odd seeing Anna Camp play Steve Newell’s ex after watching her in “Pitch Perfect: on HBO all week.

4. strachpa says:

Out of all the parties Jessica has thrown, thinking back on it, they have not seemed all that fun.

5. WTactualF says:

Hate, HATE, what Eric did to Willa!

Sookie rocked tonight! I had faith in her all along. And who didn’t see that Ben was Warlow?

Figured either Bill or Jessica would eat the fairies. Bill is just creepy though.

Good episode overall.

6. CR says:

Nothing better than the sweet satisfaction of knowing you were right. J/K. Well sorta. Now onto what is agenda is. After putting way to much thought into it, I believe he is the warning the elder fae gave Sookie last year of someone trying to take her light. I think Warlow is going to try and use Sookie to give the ability of daywalking to the vampire. That or use her to cure them. I think that’s what the vampire bible was referring to as their salvation. I think Warlow is going to try to mate with her and that child will cure the vampires.
    I will say that this season is much better than the last and I enjoyed this episode(despite minimal Eric time) not jumping around to 10 storylines in 60 minutes. It feels like they are finally trying to tie all these loose ends together.

• Whatever says:

Props to you CR ! You did call it. I gotta be honest I really didn’t think they were gonna go with the Fae & Vampire Hybrid for Ben / Warlow .
      I agree with you about this season it is so much better than last year.
      I thought it was a great episode.

7. Reece says:

This season sucks.

8. Courtney says:

I didn’t think Ben was warlow! But glad sookie figured it out! I liked this episode, can’t wait to see what happens next week! Isn’t someone dying soon?

9. Eric says:

This episode was as cringe worthy as every episode of last season.

10. Will says:

I really didn’t like this episode, but I thought the ending was good. This season has been pretty so-so so far, but at least not as flat-out bad as season 5

11. Matilda says:

More Pam and Tara please !

12. Cj says:

I knew Ben was either warlow or associated with him so that wasn’t a shocker. I am really over the werewolves and Sam story line any of them could die this season and probably wouldn’t care. But I have feeling they will kill off either Jason or Eric. I am not going to be a happy camper if it is Eric. I have not really been a fan of this season so far.

• Jimmy says:

Agreed, which is a shame. They took a really great character from the novels and completely ruined it when they opted to stray so far from the source material. At this point they could just drop Alcide altogether and it would be fine.

13. Anthony says:

I love this show. It’s literally the only show that gets my heart racing! Can’t wait for next weeks already. Sookie has fine legs btw. Haha.

14. kedah says:

I think the warning about warlow “taking sookies light” was code for turning her into a vamp…warlow is lonely and wants someone to understand. In other words, I think he just wants a compan.ion…loving this season way more than the witch one…let’s see where this goes…

• Waitingsux says:

I actually kind of dig that scenario. Sookie is turned into a fairy vampire who can day walk.

• Danielle H. says:

This is definitely where they are going with this.. I think Ben turning out to be Warlow is super interesting considering he’s a fox and obviously kinda wants to be w/ Sookie.. he even saved Jason!
      BTW Andy, “himbo” made me LOL hard.
      I’m having fun this season when I didn’t think I would be. It is turning out to be fun and well paced with everything tying back together instead of being a bunch of out there side story lines. The onlyone I could leave is the weres and Sam w/ this new girl.. it has barely tied back in yet and is kind of a time waster, especially since Alcide has become ass hole supreme!

15. Michele says:

I guess I’m a moron, but I didn’t suspect Ben at all! Still I wanted to know, what exactly was wrong with Jason in the first place? And for what reason did Ben/Warlow save him?

• CR says:

Jason was thrown against a tree by Russel last season, which was only 3 or 4 days ago. My assumption is he had a brain bleed.

16. Courtney says:

I saw Eric will be in the last episode! So I don’t think he will die! I am leaning more towards a human!

17. Tim says:

Season is much better than the last one. Sure some things are predictable but that makes the show better (some surprises are great but sometimes things just need to be simple).

Wish the werewolf/Sam stuff didn’t take up screen time though.

• Truefan says:

Didn’t think there could be any female more annoying than Sookie then along comes Nicole. Hope she is one of the character who goes. The quads departure is fine as they were one dimensional and boring.
      The storyline with Eric and the governor’s daughter was great. She’s a fine actress.
      I liked story 3 better. The banter between Rev. Newland and his wife was priceless.
      Actors who play Eric, Jessica, and Sheriff Bellfleur are the best . They give their characters complexity, and humanity.
      I hope Nora is given more to do. I like her. There are too many meaningless characters in this show. However , if Eric goes, so do I. He’s the one who keeps me watching.

18. Miles says:

The last few scenes of this episode were some of the best from Anna Paquin. Loving everything so far.

19. Chadv002 says:

I really liked this episode, as all of the season so far.
    I’m really not into the alcide of it though, it’s just boring and frankly annoying; I liked him before he turned into this all murderous physco pack master but know I just couldn’t care less and I feel like he just doesn’t bring anything to the episodes and just wastes time.
    I didn’t even consider Ben to be Warlow, although I seem alone in that. But I’m sure as hell interested, there just seems more to him than the previous mentions let on.
    Hope to see more Lafayette soon; he’s been rather absent. And try as I might to dislike Bill, I just can’t do it. I find him too interesting and entertaining to rule him off as something the show could do with out, people may dislike him; but he serves his purpose and I think they should keep him around.

20. zeebotter says:

Best episode of the season. Did not expect Ben to be Warlow…if you take the show for face value, you’ll enjoy it more. Not all plot predictability is a bad thing…did anyone predict that Warlow would save their lives when he could’ve easily killed them? I don’t think this plot is as easy to see as some may think.

WE NEED MORE LAFAYETTE!!! (that’s all)

21. Khristopher says:

Loved the episode I wish They made them longer cause a hour isn’t enough for me lol . Sooo I predict that warlow is going to have sook help him kill the governor and save all the vampires . Sheriff belf is going to die and sadly I think bill will have to soon as well because he is Lilith I really hope not because I love all of them the show is nothing without them . Well we a see what happens next week .

• CR says:

I think its also going to be Andy that bites it this year, especially since they’ve made him so damn likable this season. I think he will die protecting 1-4. I never thought I would say this, but at this point I hope its Alcide. Him and his whole pack need to be taken out.

• I think you’re right about Andy dying, with this episode leaving off with him going after Billith with a shot gun I think it will be Andy who ends up dead after he finds the girls all chewed on. I can’t see them killing Eric as Alex just said he was wrapping up the season & Jason is a huge fan favorite. Unless they intend for the show to end this season I can’t see them making such a stupid move, the ratings will go in the toilet if either of the two fan fav man eye candies were killed off. I also forsee Billith biting it by end of season, I really can’t see that ending any other way & since Alan Ball & his Bill boner aren’t in charge anymore maybe we will finally be rid of Bill. Though that would suck for Stephen, I like him as an actor but can’t stand Bill. I am very happy with the changes that have been made to the writing & the filming & dircetion of the show for the most part. Anyone else finding that they have turned Alcide into a SUPER DOUCHE this season? I’m so not happy about that!

22. Aeol says:

Ugh, I’m just here to admit I was wrong about Ben being Warlowe, which I said I would do. Crow eaten, good night!

23. Romy says:

Loved this episode. I totally knew that Ben was Warlow, from his first scene there was something fishy about him. Oh and I didn’t realized how much I missed Ginger’s screams! But Eric turning Willa… I don’t know. I see what the big plan was regarding the governor and all, but I can’t help finding her annoying. And when she said, just before Eric turned her, that she was a virgin… I was affraid Eric was going to do the horizontal (or vertical, he seem to be quite good at this one, remember Yvetta in the basement of Fangtasia?) tango with her. But my Viking didn’t dissapoint me. Willa is the new eternal virgin baby vamp.

24. DMG says:

I wasn’t expecting the Ben/Warlow thing I was so surprised…..I’m excited to see if Sookie and him bone or what’s the deal. Maybe Bill will change Andy’s fairie daughters…help his cause? Otherwise, yes the Sam/Wolfpack is getting a little slow. Maybe they should run into Vampire mix and help them, to prevent themselves from being next. I was real irritated with Eric for changing the governor’s daughter but honestly I thought it would be to see if he would torture her or not? How far will this governor go? And Bilith needs to stop being such a creep. Can’t wait til next week

25. greg says:

I was thrown for a loop with Jason’s dream. The moment Ben gave him his blood I instantly got chills and knew that he would have a dream about him this season, but i didn’t expect it to be in the same episode. Not complaining! I do wish tho, that more happened. with Ben and Jason in the dream. or with jason and any guy for that matter. I don’t know why i want to see it so bad! it’s just become this thing I watch for now. It started from the moment the Sam and Bill dream happened, and it sort of snowballed into an expectation. Jason has been promiscuous (among other things) for most of the show and then he gets to point where it no longer is about that. I just think the show should go a different rout with him, maybe a bi-curious rout. At least once. Since it seems like he is evolving or whatever… Hopefully more does happen since the blood is still in Jason. With that said I’m a huge Jason fan, would stop watching if he died, or if Eric died. but mostly if Jason died.
    On another note.
    First time I’ve been impressed with Sookie , to where I will actually use the word “impressed”. Which is kinda sad to say on account that she is the main character , and im huge fan of the show… That last scene left me speechless tho, it was pretty epic.
    With the rest of the stories, i liked them allot. this was a very entertaining episode. I caught my attention like the third season did. except for the Alcide and Sam story. Alcide is annoying, and is sooooooo boring. He’s a photoshop fantasy but i can’t seem to understand why we need to know what him and the other wolves are doing. its always so much huffing and puffing all the time! and sam… (sigh) don’t you have bar you should be running. I lost interest the moment i found out that the dream of him and bill was a dream.
    Ben as Warlow! Didn’t see that… and i really hope he sticks around and maybe becomes a good (or bad) recurring character.
    The story with the four girls, Jessica and Bill. “A” plus.

anyway. hope that second dream happens.

• Fran says:

Jason has ALWAYS been about the girls. He may have evolved but a romantic thing with a man would not make any sense. There’s no way that would happen. I do agree with u about Alcide though.

26. Fernanda says:

This episode is just like I wanna see of True Blood, the twist, the humor. Crazy Red Tears Jessica, Jason being Jason, Sexy Sookie, Eric is stlll the badass vampire of the show.. (sorry Billith), Andy Bellefourth now turning father of human faes and of course ANNA CAMP. I really enjoy the episode.

27. Dr. Para says:

I’m amazed that my comment last week (Ben is Warlow, the time reference was a throw off to make you not think he had attacked the fairy tent, something silly like a vampire/fairy hybrid was literally spot on. I could write for the show, go me.) That said, I enjoyed the episode and have been enjoying the show a lot so far this season, which is refreshing since the last two (especially last years) had been so bad.

28. TIM says:

Ben can’t be Warlow. Everyone knows Ben is Glory.

29. Bobby says:

I LOVED last night’s episode. I honestly thought Niall was Warlow or some kind of twin to him so was surprised it turned out to be Ben. Ben is HOT. That dream with Jason and Ben was delicious and Jason’s reaction to Nial sitting at the table when he came in was hilarious.

I do hope the fairy girls aren’t dead. They didn’t dry up like the other fairies who’ve been drained so I think there might be hope. Maybe Billith will turn them all and make more day walking vampairies, famps(?), then he could synthesize their blood and make more for all vampires.

I still can’t figure out who is gonna die but I have a feeling it might be sheriff Andy.

I didn’t mind Willa being turned but I HATE that Pam has been captured and I hope she’s not the one who dies.

30. D H Thoms says:

So far this has been my favorite episode. The scene with Jason and Ben was so funny! Bring back more Jason being stupid. and bring back more Lafayette! Also thought the scene with Eric making the new vampire was great…the old Eric is coming back.

31. S says:

Alexander woo seriously writes the best true blood episodes! He should have been made the show runner anfter alan ball left

32. Bobby says:

I agree about Alcide andn the wolf pack, kill them all. I’m bored with them. And that Rikki girl needs to be shot.

33. Joe T says:

How’s this for a new advertising tag line?: “True Blood SunDay”, the new Vampire Energy Drink to keep you going all night and ALL DAY!

34. KenBud says:

Here’s a rundown of the cast this year: Sookie, Jason, Niall, Ben/Warlow, Bill, Jessica, Governor, Willa, Eric, Sarah Newlin, Steve Newlin, Scientist guy, Arlene, Terry, Andy, Holly, Daughter #1, Daughter #2, Daughter #3, Daughter #4, Alcide, Female Wolf, Martha, Wolkpacker #1, Wolfpacker #2, Wolfpacker #3, Sam, Nicole, Emma, Lafayette (remember him), Pam, Tara, Nora …. Get the picture here, HBO?

TOO MANY CHARACTERS.Stop bringing people back for minor storylines. You did the right thing with Hoyt. Now do the right thing with some others.

• wordsmith says:

We’re living in the age of Game of Thrones – having way too many characters is actually a selling point these days.

• Stranger says:

I actually blame Lost for that one, there’s no such thing as too many characters any more. And it does help things when half the True Blood cast is more dead than alive (or werewoves and shifters).

35. wordsmith says:

I might be the only one, but I’m hoping at least one of Andy’s daughters pulls through (maybe as a badass Warlow-style hybrid? Pretty please?). I like seeing Andy as a dad and I felt like this week’s episode brought a fun storyline to a screeching halt.

• Liz says:

Me too, poor Andy…

• FairyMay9 says:

100% agree. Hoping one pulls thru. Poor Andy, indeed.

• Vandervecken says:

Seemed obvious to me that full-blooded fairy blood would be better starting material than half-fairy blood. Granted this is what Bill has to work with, but still, you’d think this would be something at least lampshaded somehow.

Maybe that’s why the crystals in the blood keep breaking down…

36. Nahuel says:

Funny how everybody knew everything that happened. Everybody was saying “this is Warlow, that’s Warlow” just because they were new characters and not at all for the true reasons of the hybrid thing, so being cocky about it is kind of stupid.

37. Ruby says:

This show is always so much better when they focus on the vampires (and the romantic entanglements). Loved everything about this episode except the bully werewolves.

38. FairyMay9 says:

I really want the fairy girls to live. That’s the only part of the episode I had a problem with. Poor Andy needs a break, give him his girls back! And I’m also bored of Wolves, please wrap that up, I am done with it. Except mama Martha, we need to keep her.

39. Maria says:

I thought Sookie could read Ben’s mind and otherwise, at least in the 1st Episode of the season. What did happen to that?

40. Abbe Egeland says:

If Jessica killed the fairy teenagers, wouldn’t they have turned to dust? When Eric killed Sookie’s fairy godmother she turned to dust and disappeared.

41. david says:

i found it a quite enjoyable episode for the first time in at least a year even though it was predictable. plus they will probably kill Jessica off

42. Vandervecken says:

I couldn’t see what Sookie was putting on the chicken–the label wasn’t clear to me. When Warlow didn’t react to it, I was wondering if it might be something humans and fairy would find unpleasant but wouldn’t phase vampires–ie, Sookie still wasn’t 100% sure Ben was Warlow and wanted confirmation.

Since everyone seems to agree it was silver, I guess it was just my eyes not being as strong as they used to be. I suppose it makes sense that if the sun can’t damage Warlow, silver can’t either.

Also, I thought this scene was an homage to the garlic and spaghetti scene in Lost Boys.

Any ideas as to why Warlow was spitting out Niall’s blood–specifically not ingesting it but holding it in his mouth and spitting it out. What was that about? What was the point? He didn’t kill Niall, he didn’t feed on him, he didn’t turn him–he drained mouthfuls and spit them out one at a time. Why? Niall was already unconscious and down for the count. What was that about?

WHEN is Sam going to turn into something badass!? Arg! A guy who could go to a zoo and lean how to become lions, tigers, gorillas, bears, elephants, rhinos–keeps becoming owls, horses, and snakes. I guess in the case of these animals they’d have to use CGI and couldn’t use real animals (like the horse, and owl from last episode), but it still doesn’t make sense that Sam doesn’t have a repertoire of badass forms. He should have become a gorilla and smashed Alcide to pulp last episode! Grrrr!!!

• Meredith says:

I think he was trying to weaken Niall to the point where he couldn’t fight back or disappear (as he mentioned later when he was shoving him into the other dimension). Also, I think they’re trying to show the dichotomy btn his good fairy side and bad vampire side, the constant battle between light and darkness that Warlow mentions. I think he was trying to be a better hybrid. Maybe trying to rack up some bonus points w/ Sookie and not kill any more of her relatives :)

• Vandervecken says:

But–why waste the blood? Why spit it out? He could have drunk the same amount of blood rather than spit it out and the result with Niall would have been the same.

43. Vandervecken says:

Also–and this is not specifically about this episode–we’ve seen that a shifter–Luna–can shift into another form (in her case, a facsimile of Steve Newlin) when he sees just a picture of the form–in Luna’s case, a picture on a cell phone, but still a picture.

That suggests that it’s much easier for a shifter to obtain new forms than we thought before; just pictures will do. And if THAT’S the case, why couldn’t a shifter become unreal things–for example a T-Rex out of Jurassic Park–because he’s seen its PICTURES? Maybe a shifter has to at least believe that the creature is real. That would limit the ability to become unreal (or extinct) forms to someone who is psychotic, and doesn’t have a clear grasp of the difference between the real and unreal. A psychotic shifter would be one dangerous monster, then. Would make for a great story, IMO.

Just thinking.

• Romy says:

In order for a shapeshifter to become a skinwalker they must kill another shapeshifter from their own family. Luna’s mother died in childbirth, so Luna ‘killed’ her and Tommy killed his mother.

• Vandervecken says:

By skinwalker, you mean imitating a human or apparent human (ie, a vamp)? But that does still leave the fact that she did that from a PICTURE, not from seeing Newlin directly. Would that apply to all shifters? (Being able to imitate from a picture)> I didn’t get the feeling that they were limiting this to her.

• Vandervecken says:

But…does this have anything to do with the fact that she did her copying entirely from a picture?

44. Marina says:

if warlow wanted sookie dead, he would have done it so far. It doesn’t seem to me that he is evil. Maybe Sookie misinterpreted the contract – he doesn’t want to take her life, but rather something else…

45. Marina says:

…and why wouldn’t warlow drink nial’s blood?

46. Ally Kitane says:

At this point I just wanna know what the deal is with the fairy girls and why they grew up so fast just to die like that!?! I’m pissed at Jessica for draining them but idk if they are really dead, I’m hoping they’re not but not holding out hope. So happy that Sookie seemed to learn from her past mistakes, but Warlow’s end game is puzzling :/

47. dragonfly.81 says:

I think Ben/Warlow didn’t drink Niall’s blood because he isn’t feeding on humans/fae? I haven’t seen him feed yet and there was an awful lot of fae blood left over in the tent if he WAS feeding. Plus, he didn’t want to kill Niall. (Also, when Ben first met Niall, didn’t he THINK Niall’s name? Was Naill just not listening in at that point?)

I’m exceedingly tired of Alcide and his pack this season. Our old Alcide would never have kidnapped Emma and certainly wouldn’t have killed the kids that came around his camp. I understand that Alcide needs to be badass to be pack leader, but he can still be a good guy.

Originally I was thinking that Billith would have some super ability that would allow him to bring the girls back to life (if they’re actually dead), however, what if “The Funeral” is for the girls and/or Andy?

I’m glad Sookie was smart in this episode. But, will ANYTHING hurt a fae-vamp hybrid?

The Eric/Governor story line is good, but getting tiresome. (And off topic question – is the governor the same guy that was one of Lafayette’s clients? — He was some sort of politician.)

More Lafayette!!

48. Mikael says:

The Jason dream was HOT. I wish they would’ve at least shown him licking the blood from Ben’s neck. I hope Warlow isn’t all bad; I kind of like him. At this point, I hope someone kills Alcide. They’ve ruined him and his story stops the show dead. I’d like them to bring Sam back into Sookie’s life and give him something better to do. I really liked seeing smart Sookie. I feel like she’s been sidelined the past couple of seasons and I like that the focus is coming back on her.

49. Stefan says:

Ben is Warlow? Come on, Buffy did that soo long ago. Not that it’s not a good twist, but it was much better there. I did like how Sookie handled him though.
    I agree with the majority about the wolfpack storyline to be a total waste of time. The complete change in Alcide’s character makes no sense. Sam is boring, too.
    Andy’s storyline, on the other hand, was great fun, so I’m sad to see the girls go. Interesting if Billith will punish Jessica. She failed in this episode, but she’s been great. She replaced Pam in my heart. Pam hasn’t been as cool as previously.
    Anyway, I loved this episode. The season was so-so till now, but it seems to be getting on track.

50. HemiDude12 says:

Do you all recall that the contract said “First Fae bearing female”? I think he’s lookin to mate! Hehehe. I think this past episode finally moved things along. Too bad it took 4 out of the 10. Ridiculous… Hopefully they renew the show and give us 14 episode next year!!! Arlene needs to die… Terry too. More LaLa please. Sam needs a better direction and that new chick he’s hooking up with has a pissy attitude. Didn’t like her from go…..the Weres are so horrible this season. However, I like Martha. Anyone wonder why only one of the fairy daughters has a super strong southern accent? Um…. Why? If there is an episode with funeral in the description, it’s human. There wouldn’t be a vamp funeral. Guess it could be a shifter or were too. Will there be anymore supes? I think the hybrid while interest was a deep pull outta someone’s ass. Billith I’m on the fence with. They should some how make Bill just a normal vamp again. Don’t kill Eric and please keep Jess. I think for all 4 eps so far, Jessica has been carrying this season. Oh yes the scene with Jason and Warlow…. Would love to see him experiment with guys alittle. He seems intrigued with that. Remember the Vamp that he and that hippy chick killed? He was askin 20 questions about gay life. This is true blood… They can do it. I love Tara as a vamp and they need to give her more airtime (her and Pam). Bye bye Nora ….snore… I knew Willa was going to be a vamp. She was super white (pale) as human. Lol. Come on true blood! Keep it going!