Exclusive: Eric Winter Joins Lifetime's Witches of East End as Jenna Dewan-Tatum's New Beau

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Witches of East End Casts Eric WinterLifetime’s Witches of East End has cast its spell on Eric Winter.

The Mentalist and Brothers & Sisters alum is joining the new drama in the series regular role of Dash, the JFK Jr.-esque fiancé of Jenna Dewan-Tatum‘s reluctant witch, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He replaces Gossip Girl‘s Patrick Heusinger, who departed the project earlier this month for creative reasons.

RELATED | TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Lifetime handed Witches a 10-episode order back in January. The series centers on Joanna Beauchamp (Julia Ormond) and her two adult daughters Freya (Dewan-Tatum) and Ingrid (American Dreams’ Rachel Boston), both of whom unknowingly are their family’s next generation of witches.

The cast also includes Mädchen Amick as Joanna’s sister Wendy.

Maggie Friedman, who helmed ABC’s similarly-themed Eastwick, will serve as showrunner.

Comments (13)

• Okay Lifetime, you got me. This man is pure sex appeal. The way he smoldered with Matthew Rhys on B&S? *twiver*

Comment by Sam – June 26, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I. love. him. I seriously can’t wait for this show… I watch way too much TV. when is this show supposed to premiere?

Comment by Elyse – June 26, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No premiere date was given. I’m thinking not until January.

Comment by Steven – June 26, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I guess I can wait that long! gives me more time to read the book before the show starts.

Comment by Elyse – June 27, 2013 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s gonna be on Rizzoli & Isles this season too as Maura’s new beau, yay!

Comment by Margaret – June 26, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sold. I loved Eastwick, but willingly admit it got off to a very rocky start.

Comment by WayneInNYC – June 26, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • His wife happens to be on Devious Maids which is on Lifetime as well.

When is this show premiering anyway?

Comment by Danielle's frenemy. – June 26, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’ll have to watch now…

Comment by A – June 26, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to watch!

Comment by Jared – June 26, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • L’ha ribloggato su ERICWINTERFANS.

Comment by Cris – June 26, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’ll premiere in the fall. It’s always been said later this year

Comment by J e n ♥ (@staytothelights) – June 26, 2013 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I REALLY wanna check out this new show!

Comment by Lorie – June 27, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show. wish it were at an earlier hour although I stay up every Sunday till 12:00 am so I can are it.

Comment by Irma Santiago – December 4, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post