Revolution's Tracy Spiridakos Books Episodes

episodes-tracy-spiridakosWhile the revolution is on hiatus, the fighters will play elsewhere.

Tracy Spiridakos, star of NBC’s post-apocalyptic drama Revolution, has booked a guest stint on Showtime’s Episodes, Zap2It reports.

RELATED | Dexter Series Finale Spoilers, Spin-Off Update

Spiridakos will appear in an upcoming Season 3 episode as a family member of sexpot actress Morning Randolph’s (played by Mircea Monroe).

The Showtime comedy is slated to return in 2014.

Meanwhile, Spiridakos can be seen on Revolution, which moves to Wednesdays at 8/7c this fall.

1. wrstlgirl says:

Can they keep her…….Gah, I know, my bad.

2. If only Charlie Matheson continues to be so annoying when Revolution begins its second season on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. on NBC.

3. Ari says:

Let’s try to be positive. Maybe she’s a better comedic actress than she is a dramatic one. After all, comedy rarely requires you to puff out your chest, best your lower lip, an stutter “I, I, I.”

4. Drew says:

To be fair to her, the writers of Revolution pretty much wrote her like Ariel, combing her hair with a fork.

5. david says:

why so late???? season 2 ended months ago

6. Et al. says:

She’s not a good enough actress to appear on one show let alone two.

7. Important feedback. says:

I have no idea how she gets acting work.

I don’t think ANYONE would object if they recast her character in season 2 of Revolution. Obviously the character is too important to kill off, but if she’s such a bad actress that they can’t even write dialogue for her, then what else can they do?

8. Jessica says:

I like her on Revolution and I like Episodes so this is good news for me.

9. Britta Unfiltered says:

I can’t wait until 2014 for Episodes. It starts earlier on BBC, right?

I bet this girl will play Morning’s daughter. Morning is supposed to be secretly crazy old, right?