Revolution's Tracy Spiridakos Books Episodes

Get More: Casting News

episodes-tracy-spiridakosWhile the revolution is on hiatus, the fighters will play elsewhere.

Tracy Spiridakos, star of NBC’s post-apocalyptic drama Revolution, has booked a guest stint on Showtime’s Episodes, Zap2It reports.

RELATED | Dexter Series Finale Spoilers, Spin-Off Update

Spiridakos will appear in an upcoming Season 3 episode as a family member of sexpot actress Morning Randolph’s (played by Mircea Monroe).

The Showtime comedy is slated to return in 2014.

Meanwhile, Spiridakos can be seen on Revolution, which moves to Wednesdays at 8/7c this fall.

Comments (12)

• Can they keep her…….Gah, I know, my bad.

Comment by wrstlgirl – June 20, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If only Charlie Matheson continues to be so annoying when Revolution begins its second season on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. on NBC.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 20, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s try to be positive. Maybe she’s a better comedic actress than she is a dramatic one. After all, comedy rarely requires you to puff out your chest, best your lower lip, an stutter “I, I, I.”

Comment by Ari – June 20, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahahahahahah! best comment ever about her!

Comment by Mellie – June 21, 2013 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To be fair to her, the writers of Revolution pretty much wrote her like Ariel, combing her hair with a fork.

Comment by Drew – June 20, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why so late???? season 2 ended months ago

Comment by david – June 20, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s not a good enough actress to appear on one show let alone two.

Comment by Et al. – June 20, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have no idea how she gets acting work.

I don’t think ANYONE would object if they recast her character in season 2 of Revolution. Obviously the character is too important to kill off, but if she’s such a bad actress that they can’t even write dialogue for her, then what else can they do?

Comment by Important feedback. – June 20, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would object. I like her as Charlie and enjoy her acting. I have no problem with her at all.

Comment by Sue – June 20, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like her on Revolution and I like Episodes so this is good news for me.

Comment by Jessica – June 20, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait until 2014 for Episodes. It starts earlier on BBC, right?

I bet this girl will play Morning’s daughter. Morning is supposed to be secretly crazy old, right?

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – June 20, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But this IS about Hollywood, so “secretly crazy old” to them might be 29.

Comment by Delia – June 21, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post