Fall TV Poll | Wednesday: Arrow Vs. Miles Matheson and Other DVR Dilemmas

Get More: Polls

Fall TV Schedule 2013 WednesdaysThe Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and with it comes tough, new viewing choices. In fact, the time to get thinking about them is now.

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Cancelled?

Each day this week, TVLine will present the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including Big 5 fare and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch ”live” during each time slot.

(If you fancy yourself a DVRnista and are horribly, irrevocably hung up on my use of the word “live,” I invite you to instead vote for your “Top Priority” in each time slot. Semantics problem solved!)

RELATED | TVLine’s Full Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What’s on When and Versus What

WTWwednesday2013NOTES ABOUT THE WEDNESDAY GRID: This represents face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that’s why, for example, Franklin & Bash (which finales in late August) is not included. Details on new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: American Horror Story: Coven, Back in the Game, Ironside, Super Fun Night, The Tomorrow People

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Tuesday — NCIS Vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. and Other DVR Dilemmas

Comments (135)

• I find it ridiculous that they moved Revolution to an 8pm timeslot. Why does NBC not care about their good shows?!?!?!?!?

Comment by GInGeR – June 19, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You wrote “NBC” and “good shows” in the same sentence. That’s hilarious!

Comment by JC – June 19, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Community fans would decimate you. NBC’s sitcoms were the best for a long time. Their dramas ain’t too shabby either.

Comment by Jason – June 19, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NBC has good shows alright but “Revolution” is not one of them. Hannibal, Parks & Rec, Community are great.

Comment by Balaji K – June 19, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ^ Revolution hater :-(

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I had high hopes for Hannibal until I found 2 flaws: 1) ignores timeline of previous books/movies and 2) Actor who plays Lecter is only understandable 1/2 the time due to his thick accent.

Comment by Keith (@ShadesofBlak) – June 19, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I actually had to stop watching because of the actor, Mads. You couldn’t understand him and he just didn’t come off as Lecter. I know every actor is going to make their own interpretations with a character, but I just couldn’t do it. I liked everyone else, the pacing was a bit iffy though too.

Comment by Jake – June 19, 2013 08:36 AM PDT
          • Completely agree with you Keith(@ShadesofBlak) and Jake. I couldn’t understand the character of Lecter and I did not like the actor playing him (just not Lecter for me).

Comment by Spikenalabama – June 19, 2013 08:49 AM PDT
          • Of course it ignores the timelines of the books and movies. It’s its own adaptation.

Comment by Playhouse – June 19, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
        • Parenthood is NBC’s best show. NBC just doesn’t advertise much for it. It’s hard to see when people say they don’t have quality shows when you haven’t actually watched one of their hidden gems.

Comment by Austin – June 19, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agree completely!

Comment by Spikenalabama – June 19, 2013 08:49 AM PDT
      • He wrote “Revolution” and “good shows” in the same post. I find that even more hilarious.

Comment by Zayne – June 19, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, I think it is the right move. As a 10:00 show, Revolution doesn’t work. It doesn’t hit hard enough. It isn’t as well thought out as it should be. At that hour, you expect a very grown up series. They could have done it with this premise, but they didn’t. The show works more at an earlier hour when younger people will be watching. Some of their mistakes can be forgiven if we consider this a family show or a YA series.

It never belonged at a late hour.

Comment by Drew – June 19, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • very true. I’d prefer a compromise though – 9:00 and a darker plot but 10:00 was too late.

Comment by allie – June 19, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was really hoping that the show would be a serious contender because I love Kripke and he did Supernatural very well (dark, gritty, gory, but fun in a perfect blend). But at this point, I think that turning Revolution into a show that it to be taken seriously would require a major overhaul. I don’t even know that the existing plots could be kept.

As entertainment that you don’t think too much about, it’s fine. I just don’t know that “dark” or “serious” are possible at this point.

Comment by Drew – June 19, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t watch Revolution live before because it was on too late but I will now that they moved it to 8… however, I don’t have a nielson box so what I watch live or DVR and watch later doesn’t matter for ratings.

Comment by Elyse – June 19, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Always have wondered who exactly gets Nielson boxes and how….

Comment by LEP – June 19, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you can go online and apply for one. Other than that I believe they randomly select people.

Comment by cas – June 19, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m almost positive you can’t apply for a Nielsen box. That would defeat the purpose of a random sample. My family was a “Nielsen family” in the late 90′s/early 2000′s. We were contacted by them through our cable company.

Comment by Kate – June 19, 2013 07:25 PM PDT
          • You can put your name in the running so to speak, on their site. They only let out a certain amount of boxes at any time-when one family decides they no longer want to do it-the next family is contacted etc. I think I have been on the waiting list for 2 or 3 years now…

Comment by Kristin D – June 20, 2013 08:09 AM PDT
        • everything i’ve read online about them says its a HUGE pain in the butt to have a nielson box so i don’t think i would want one.

Comment by Elyse – June 20, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC is run by people who don’t have any brains. That is why they make the decisions that they make. They are the worst station on TV.

Comment by MannyK – June 20, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville for me as it’s the only show I like to watch on Wed. night.

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – June 19, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Revolution but the writing and acting in ARROW is so much better. Tommorow people seems quite interesting and AHS is the best thing TV saw recently!

Comment by Maki – June 19, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • arrow, the tomorrow people, super fun night, csi, nashville, back in the game

Comment by Jen – June 19, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • l’ll watch Arrow, The Tomorrow’s People and AHS: Coven, as there are still so many stories to be told with these shows and because Tomorrow’s People deserves a fair shot.

l’ll DVR Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU as both shows have had their run and l’d be happy for both shows to finally finish up, however, l’m optimistic both will be back for 2014-2015 anyway.

Comment by JJC (@GizmoAries93) – June 19, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution for me (hope the series could be on the verge of another one of those sophomore slumps) as does The Tomorrow People. GO TEAM AMELL :-)

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you were truly Team Amell, you’d be watching Arrow over Revolution…..just sayin ;)

Comment by katy917 – June 19, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now I wouldn’t say that. It’s just a figure of speech.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Arrow is so so so much better than Revolution. I quit Revolution 10 episodes ago and I’m never coming back. Got better things to do.

Comment by brb123 – June 19, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe he meant Team Amell for Robbie Amell who’s on The Tomorrow People and not Stephen since he’s such a lifeless actor with not skill. Robbie is much better, but nothing Emmy worthy

Comment by Ram510 – June 20, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I knew what he meant, my comment was made tongue in cheek lol, however I must beg to differ – I have found that Stephen has really grown into the role and held his own, he started off wooden, yes, but he got much better – his portrayals of island Oliver and vigilante Oliver are brilliant, it’s like two completely different people playing the role. As for Robbie, I imdb’d him, and realised I’d seen him in quite a few roles, but he was very unmemorable in them, I hadn’t recognised him, and I usually recognise an actor if I’ve seen them just once before.

Comment by katy917 – June 24, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Survivor is pretty much the only show I watch ‘live’ anymore. Oh, and Amazing Race. After so many years its still water-cooler talk at my work.

Comment by mia – June 19, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Survivor will still be my watch live too. Arrow, DVR. Revolution, DVD. Survivor and Amazing Race are programmes where I like the ad breaks to talk about who we think will go or what will happen next – easily my favourite shows to watch live. But mostly my ‘appointment viewing’ these days are appointments with my DVR.

Comment by ben – June 19, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Survivor and sports are the only things I watch Live any more, and by Live I mean 30 minutes or so into it so I can still zip through commercials.

Comment by emteem – June 20, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8PM – Revolution (horrible time slot)
    9PM – Criminal Minds
    10PM – Nashville

Comment by Moxie – June 19, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll watch Arrow and Tomorrow People and DVR Revolution. Wednesday will be a quiet day for me.

Comment by Percysowner – June 19, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY would Revolution be moved to another day LET ALONE an earlier TIME? It was great where it was!

Comment by Claire – June 19, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution, AHS: Coven, The Tomorrow People, Modern Family and Arrow for me.

Comment by John – June 19, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow beating out Revolution in this poll is the opposite of what will happen in the Nielson ratings

Comment by a – June 19, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I vote for Revolution over Arrow. INSTANT CLASSIC

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Classic mocking target, you mean, since the show is AWFUL.

Comment by Marco – June 19, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Revolution is instant crapfast classic. One of the most horrible shows I’ve seen recently.

Comment by brb123 – June 19, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We shall see…. We… shall… see….

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 19, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • By technicality “a” is correct. As revolution will be cancelled before it hits as low as 2 million viewers and a 1.1 rating that arrow will have. There is now way NBC will let it get anywhere near arrows rating before it gets axed.

Comment by Len – June 19, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hannibal just got a 0.7. And it was RENEWED.

Comment by nick1372 – June 19, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hannibal is a mostly summer show. It doesn’t need to win or even do respectable in fall sweeps, which revolution does.

Comment by Len – June 19, 2013 07:03 PM PDT
    • Has anyone here ever actually ever seen a Nielson box, because I haven’t?

Comment by Jay – June 19, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, these poll results are laughable. Arrow at 8, The tomorrow people at 9, Nashville at 10? I know it’s not scientific but rather a fun thing for us to participate in however there’s no way in hell those three shows beat out the CBS shows in demo or total viewers. It’s still a fun poll to take/discuss.

Comment by Kiddoo – June 19, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. The TVLine user base is not the average tv viewer.

Comment by Len – June 19, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They’re more attractive, yes.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 19, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • So? Isn’t that discriminatory commenting? What does attractiveness have to do with anythting?

Comment by Len – June 20, 2013 07:11 AM PDT
          • Lol, oh Len you missed the point.

Comment by jill – June 20, 2013 11:20 AM PDT
    • True. But I know so many people who don’t even have the CW, but everyone has the major 4 networks.

Comment by cas – June 19, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution and Nashville on Wednesday nights for me though I’m not sure how Revolution is going to do at that time after all the violent and gory stuff they did at 10 PM last season. =P

Comment by HeatherC – June 19, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Middle, Revolution DVRed, The Middle DVRed, and Nashville.

Comment by Elizabeth – June 19, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 2nd The Middle was suppose to be Modern Family.

Comment by Elizabeth – June 19, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is a dreadful way to place shows…does this mean that Revolution will cut down on the violence and blood being in the earliest time slot? That might be a death sentence for that show :( I’ll watch comedies live and DVR Arrow, SVU, and Revolution I guess…but I want to try the new show “The Tomorrow People” too – ARGH!!! Thanks a lot NBC, you keep screwing with things that work, and this is why you lose viewers!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Belle – June 19, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How long will CSI is going to last and what are the chances if it’s going to tie ER for 15 seasons and possibly not reach Law & Order and Gunsmoke for 20 seasons?

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow and the Tomorrow people live Revolution on demand later on. I like Revolution but don’t love it so Sometimes i wait a few weeks and then have mini Revolution marathons

Comment by Chris – June 19, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow
    The Tomorrow People
    AHS

Comment by Jared – June 19, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Modern Family, Super Fun Night (checking it out at least) and Nashville

Comment by Shannon – June 19, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8pm – Revolution, DVR Arrow so I can skip commericals and pause on his abs
    9pm – Arrow on DVR, DVR Modern Family
    10pm – CSI, watch Modern Family later in the week

Comment by Sniry – June 19, 2013 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Criminal minds!!

I really hope this is a good season without any behind the scenes drama

Comment by Beth – June 19, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • God, yes. Seconding this.

Comment by Angela – June 19, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8:00-9:00: Revolution live, Arrow and The Middle DVR’d
    9:00-10:00: The Tomorrow People DEFINITELY live, Modern Family and Criminal Minds on the DVR.
    10:00-11:00: Connie Britton’s old home live, Connie Britton’s current home (and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Ironside) on DVR.

Comment by MrMank – June 19, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow, Mythbusters (assuming they don’t change the time slot again for the fall run) and at 10 nothing thrill me, maybe read a book.

Comment by Jimpy – June 19, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice of NBC to set Revolution to fail. I can’t see it lasting in that time slot.

Comment by KD – June 19, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing I’ll be watching cable shows

Comment by Leah – June 19, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It my provider actually gave me CW, I would be watching Arrow. I have to wait until next day though. Revolution will be safe for me in that slot.

Comment by AT – June 19, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i don’t watch anything “live” so I am very glad I have a Directv Genie and a DVR so I can record 7 things at the same time! Survivor, Arrow and Revolution all at 7:00 = too much goodness at one time!

Comment by Spikenalabama – June 19, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Nashville at 10, but I may drop off quickly with the news today that T-Bone Burnett is leaving. He was the only reason I stuck through the entire first season. Without him, I would have bailed out long ago.

Comment by TV Gord – June 19, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch Survivor, then I watch the recording of Arrow, then I think I am going with either the Tomorrow People or I watch my recording of Modern Family. I have careful timing on Wednesdays because, I actually saved Supernatural to watch at my leisure and I needed to watch AHS and I think I avoid commercials this way. Tomorrow People would get saved for another night and if I can tolerate Revolution, it gets On Demand.

Comment by Kate – June 19, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow and The Tomorrow People. I am somewhat dubious about The Tomorrow People, but I’ll give it a try anyway.

Comment by JC – June 19, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHS is my winner every time. Can’t wait to see the new miniseries.

Comment by Kat – June 19, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch LIVE my secondary shows and DVR my favorite shows so I can FF commercials and rewind if I missed something.

Comment by Rich – June 19, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do the same. Mostly because I usually like to watch my favorite shows twice. Did you know that if you FF through the commercials that your DVR numbers don’t count. I was told this by one of the producers of The Fosters a couple of weekends ago.

Comment by wrstlgirl – June 19, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you’re not a Neilsen family, they don’t count, anyway.

Comment by TV Gord – June 19, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I have no idea if Rich is a Nielsen family or not so I saw no harm in sharing the information.

Comment by wrstlgirl – June 19, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Fair enough. :-)

Comment by TV Gord – June 19, 2013 12:36 PM PDT
  • I can only guess what I might be doing in the fall. I much prefer living in the present and enjoying the summer first, just saying :-) Jumping ahead to Fall makes me feel like I just gave away 3 months of my life, LOL!!

Comment by wrstlgirl – June 19, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be watching Arrow followed by Supernatural. I love the pairing and I have the ability to record, so why mess with what works?

Anything else can be watched later.

Comment by Drew – June 19, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Supernatural is moving to Tuesdays, so it won’t be on after Arrow anymore. Now it’s going to be Arrow and then The Tomorrow People.

Comment by Kate – June 19, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not for me. I’ll be recording Supernatural and watching it with Arrow. Splitting them up was a mistake on the CW’s part. Putting Supernatural with The Originals was just silly. Two different demographics.

Comment by Drew – June 19, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC comedies and AHS live, DVR SVU and Revolution.

Comment by Leondre – June 19, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC comedies live, really excited for Rebel Wilson!! DVR Revolution, The Tomorrow People & Nashville

Comment by Nick – June 19, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who programs NBC? They must throw darts at a board! The only chance NBC has is to counter program!! They should find the holes that other network demo’s do not fill and go there! Survivor and Arrow are direct competition. Even though Arrow only draws a 1.0 it is the same group that watches Revolution, which got like 1.8′s. Dumb move NBC!!!

Comment by Mike – June 19, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The people who program NBC are the same ones that renewed The Fattest Loser. Tuesday at 9 would’ve been a much better place for Revolution if it really needed to be moved, but that wasn’t an option this year.

Comment by Jay – June 19, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NBC realized that Revolution would fail once it would lose it’s big lead-in, so they moved it to a timeslot where it would to the least amount of damage. SVU is a self-starter so it won’t be affected if Revolution’s ratings are awful. I actually thought it was a good move.

Comment by Leondre – June 19, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wednesdays at 8 p.m. did find a huge hit with Arrow. Revolution may or may not be a huge hit to join Arrow because from the very first season, I always been hooked on the show because if people care or don’t care about the great sword fighting scenes or spectacular action sequences or character driven stories and all that stuff, they better get used to it and I don’t know how Season Two would fare because it’s just an Eric Kripke – J.J. Abrams series if you’re not a big fan of one or both of them. Sophomore slump for Revolution perhaps?

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow will be my Gotta Watch It Live! show, hands down when it returns in the fall. It has everything I want in an hour of entertainment: Fun stories, great action, lots of stunts, action/adventure/danger, a hot lead in Oliver Queen, a feisty, smart, fun, and gorgeous heroine in Felicity Smoak, romantic potential (the chem between Oliver and Felicity is just wickedly seductive), Team Arrow, and fabulous villains. I mean…. there’s no choice here.

The other slots… we’ll see. I’ll try out Tomorrow People and see how it is, but the rest of the evening is wide open for somebody to impress me.

Comment by GildedRose – June 19, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At 8:00 I’ll be watching Arrow, so no conflict, but an hour later, SVU and Criminal Minds are on at the same time. I’ll have to wait and see what the Canadian network, CTV, does. ;)

Comment by robinepowell – June 19, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeah i’m watching arrow above all. The insane chemistry between Oliver and Felicity (actors stephen amell and emily bett rickards) makes it an absolute CANNOT MISS for me. Emily bett is just a freakin REVELATION honestly i love her most of all.

Comment by IT Girl – June 19, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow I’ll def be watching live. Amazing show, especially for the CW. The only other show on that channel I like is Supernatural, and even that has gone way downhill in the past couple seasons.

Comment by Kate – June 19, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I won’t get to watch anything live in the early hours on Wednesday nights. Like most of the people I know, I’m in church, so everything is recorded to watch later. Which means I don’t get to tweet at Revolution (which is, at this point, the only reason to watch. Live tweeting fun and Elizabeth Mitchell) and I can’t watch Arrow/Supernatural live, either, which are pretty much the foundation of my watching (in addition to Parks and Rec and…oh, dear, I have no “and” for Thursdays anymore. Depressing).

Comment by @heather_kaye – June 19, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution season finale lost me. I can’t think of any other season finale I have ever watched that made me not want to tune in. They killed an interesting character, eliminated the interesting plot of how people live without electricity by turning it back on and added a new conspiracy element. Focus just seems to have shifted to things that don’t interest me which was disappointing to me.

Comment by MAS – June 19, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t know if Season Two of Revolution should turn things around.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 19, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There was almost no “how people survive” in season one. There was someon the first two or three episodes. Then it became a typical gang warfare show. One side vs the other. Totally forgetting the common folk and how they were dealing with the whole situation.

I was very disappointed in the show, being a huge post-apoc fan for decades. Jericho was much better, even Jeremiah was.

Comment by Len – June 19, 2013 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow, Survivor and Nashille. I’ll also give Tomorrow People a few episodes.

Gave up on Revolution midway through the Spring season. The story just didn’t go anywhere and none of the characters interest me whatsoever, which is sad because I’m a big fan of Giancarlo Esposito.

Comment by kavyn – June 19, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9pm The Tomorrow People
    10pm Nashville

Comment by jules – June 19, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know if I should find it sad or just plain old funny that X Factor is the last on everyones list of must watch show

Comment by schu – June 19, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10pm Nashville – but only for Connie Britton.

Comment by Tran – June 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one was hard. Arrow and tomorrow people are actually on an hour later here in St. Louis mo so the times and shows don’t match up for me.

Comment by Karen – June 19, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do like Revolution, however Arrow is better. The Tomorrow People is the only decent new fall show in my opinion, so that at 9, despite how much I enjoy Criminal Minds. I’ll watch CSI if I can be bothered to keep up with it. Wednesdays are awesome for me. Although Tuesdays are better.

Comment by Bradley Adams – June 19, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously from the poll results, there are a LOT of teens voting, otherwise nothing on The CW would be anywhere near the top. Could have sworn they shut down The CW a couple of years ago. Well, they should.

Comment by Bob – June 19, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shut up troll. The average age of CW viewers is early thirties/late twenties. Most TV Line readers are adults that have been reading Ausiello since he was at TV Guide.

Comment by shump – June 20, 2013 02:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post