What happens to the body during sex? We’ll leave the answering of that titillating quandary in the capable hands of Masters of Sex, Showtime’s new drama series starring Michael Sheen (30 Rock) and Lizzy Caplan (Party Down).
Bowing Sunday, Sept. 29 — following the Homeland premiere –Sex tells the story of William Masters (Sheen) and Virginia Johnson (Caplan), the duo who led the field of human sexuality research in the 1960s.
Press PLAY below for a peek at the all-new series, then hit the comments: Does this show look Sex-y enough for you?
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Dude, Jorge Garcia is headed to Hawaii Five-0. Per EW.com, the actor will drop by the CBS drama early next season as a conspiracy theorist. Garcia — the fourth Lost alum to visit Hawaii — will reportedly share scenes with his former co-star Daniel Dae Kim.
• Happy Endings alum Nick Zano is teaming with big-screen star (and longtime friend) Channing Tatum and producer Reid Carolin (Magic Mike) on a half-hour comedy project, Deadline reports. Written by and starring Zano, Nicky is based on Zano’s experience as a boy raised in a multi-generational household of seven women.
• Comedian Reggie Watts, Miles Fisher (Final Destination 5) and relative newcomer Mike Castle have been cast in Comedy Central’s pilot Bad Advice From My Brother. Based on the blog manned by Jordan Pope Roush, the project follows the misadventures of two brothers and their neighbor.
• ABC’s Zero Hour returned to resume its run on Saturday night with an average of 1.8 million viewers across two episodes, while scoring demo ratings of 0.4 and 0.3.
• The MDA Show of Strength Telethon will air exclusively on ABC Sunday, Sept. 1.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?