Disney's Good Luck, Charlie to Say Goodbye

Get More: Cancellations, Kids TV, News

ERIC ALLAN KRAMER, MIA TALERICO, LEIGH-ALLYN BAKER, BRADLEY STEVEN PERRY, JASON DOLLEY, BRIDGIT MENDLERReady or not, here they go.

Disney Channel announced on Tuesday that Good Luck, Charlie will bid the airwaves goodbye after this, its fourth season.

RELATED | Disney Channel Pulls Controversial Jessie Episode That Mocked Gluten Intolerance

A statement from the cabler to our sister site Deadline reads: “It’s been our great pleasure to work with the extraordinary producers Phil Baker, Drew Vaupen and Dan Staley and the writers and crew of Good Luck Charlie. We could not have dreamt of a better cast than Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico and Eric Allan Kramer (and even little Logan Moreau as Baby Toby!) and the many guest stars who make the series so special…. We look forward to the big finale episode the creative team is planning.”

RELATED | Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels Animated Series to Bridge Movie Episodes III and IV

In its wake, GLC leaves, among other things, the budding pop career of series lead Mendler, whose first singles, “Hurricane” and “Ready or Not,” debuted at No. 103 and No. 98 on the Billboard chart. The 20-year-old is set to launch her first tour this summer, starting next week.

New episodes are set to unspool through early 2014, bringing the series’ run to the neighborhood of Mrs. Dabney 100 episodes.

Comments (193)

• To make room for Girl Meets World…… :-D

Yes I’m hopeful.

Comment by Midori – June 11, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping they’re making room for Girl Meets World to.

Comment by Drake – June 11, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Its true, one reason of the cancellation is to make room for some new disney channel shows, another reason the show was losing ratings, people were getting sick of seeing a 20 year old women playing a 16 year old girl ( mendler ) right now disney channels number 1 show is JESSIE which is a good show with a talented cast, SHAKE IT UP is also getting cancelled

Comment by andrew morcus – October 20, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jessie is so bad I cringe when I hear the theme music start. The dated, mean spirited jokes are lame and korney. GLC is a great show, it is very well crafted, the actors and writing are always great; they actually seem like a real family. GLC and Wizards of Waverly Place were the best 2 shows on Disney for years.

Comment by Lori – February 17, 2014 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good luck Charlie is very fun ,funny & Heart warming .

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The new Disney shows being promoted are AWFUL!!!! STUPID!!!! Good Luck Charlie is the best comedy for all members of the family….I’m 64….SO DEPRESSED!!!

Comment by Margarita Aguirre – September 24, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am sad and so is my whole family. Really the only show we like on Disney. Jessie is the least favorite!

Comment by Nancy – February 12, 2014 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Good Luke Charlie was the best show on Disney, well written and well acted! Jessie is so korney and lame I can not believe Disney thinks that is even worth putting on TV.

Comment by Lori – February 16, 2014 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree I really don’t think they should take it away.

Comment by bonnie – January 25, 2014 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sitting here with my family watching the finale of Good Luck Charlie. So sad its going off ..it is by far the best shoe on Disney..I’m so sad and I’m 46 years old..maybe they’ll come up with something with the cast. To continue on…the mom is so funny..great show..

Comment by gena – February 16, 2014 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So sad about GLC getting cancelled. I am happy for Bridget’s singing career. I hope the rest of the cast will be able to find other tv shows to do.Little Mia Talerico is such a natural born child actress that she will hopefully get hired on another family sitcom. This was my favorite show and I was shocked to hear about it’s cancellation and low ratings.Good bye Good Luck Charlie Cast. You will be greatly missed.Luckily I can watch the show on You Tube. Also I love the tricks Gabe Duncan played on Mrs. Dabney, So funny.

Comment by Liz trainer – February 18, 2014 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show does it have to go

Comment by Allison – September 12, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 100 episodes in 3 seasons!?! Dear God, those kids must be burn-out cases.

Comment by RockGolf – June 11, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe the entire cast was twins?

Comment by John – June 11, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, four; typo fixed.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 11, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 100 episodes??? I thought the Disney standard was 64?

Comment by Jay – June 11, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s for cartoons. Disney tries to have as many as the cast and ratings give them for live action.

Comment by Midori – June 11, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was actually 65, but Wizards of Waverly Place, both Suite Life shows, Hannah Montana, Life with Derek, Shake it up, Fish Hooks, Kim Possible, and That’s so Raven have all passed that number of episodes. Phineas & Ferb is still on the air and almost 200 episodes of that show have been made.

Comment by steven – June 11, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved all of those shows i really miss them and i’m only 11 and i’ve seen them all Its sad to see all the old shows go. with fineas and ferb still going i hope it still goes it will be amazing to see it live up to 400 or 300 episodes i hope it does same with gravity falls. fish hooks is just kinda weird.

Comment by Lilly – October 25, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad it’s over!! Amazing show!!!!!! Best of luck to them all!!

Comment by Rebecca – June 11, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 100%, we LOVED this show!!!!!

Comment by Jessica – June 20, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really I thought they would carry the show til Mia got older and the show would be about her and Toby and maybe even Gaby, With PJ and Teddy guest staring from time to time since they aged out of Disney. Sad to see this show go.

Comment by Mika02 – June 11, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best show on the channel. It’s fun, clean, and my kids love it. I would much rather see Jesse or ANT Farm end. Those are plain awful.

Comment by jumpy – June 11, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA. I’m surprised they added another child only to cancel the show not long after. I thought they did that so that the show could keep going and Charlie would have to deal with a younger and older brother while she was in the middle. They really could have kept it going especially with all the videos that Teddy made for Charlie. They could incorporate her watching those videos to help her with her brothers. The possibilities are endless

Comment by Lena – June 12, 2013 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Disney was smarter Exactly this

Comment by Mika02 – June 17, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We always loved it for being clean, but apparently they are planning an episode where Charlie has a play date with a child who has Les** (2) mothers. Not something we want our tweens watchiing as though it is normal. We are raising our young children to respect truth and natural marriage and union between a man and a woman. 10-16 year olds do not need this exposure. If you agree, please let Disney know it, so they pull that episode.

Comment by Ashley Pierson – June 23, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would love to express my disappoinent about the same sex parent episode to Disney. Can somebody direct me to where we can do that?

Comment by Laura – June 26, 2013 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Go to OneMillionMoms.com to get a professional/friendly response to your disagreement with the play date show they plan to air.

Comment by Adrienne – July 2, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A child who has two mothers is not “clean”. It is 2013 get over yourself. Why should they have to pull the episode? Don’t like it, don’t watch. Heaven forbid your kids are “exposed” to the real world.

Comment by Kristen – July 13, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well clearly we got too lesbians on our hands.. It’s not prejudice it’s wrong and I definitly don’t want my 9 year old watching that, so why don’t u just take ur ‘business’ somewhere else

Comment by Jenny carts – August 4, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s a shame there is so much hate in your heart that you will pass it along to your child. I’m sure you think black and whites still shouldn’t be married either. Hopefully someday when my kids encounter yours they can open their minds and show them that not everyone has hate in their hearts. Hope you have a great day!

Comment by Rebecca – August 4, 2013 12:58 PM PDT
          • Wow. U are really a disgusting person. It is prejudice and u r wrong. And to clear it up, I am not a lesbian. U should take it business elsewhere and grow up.

Comment by Audry – August 5, 2013 06:02 PM PDT
          • agree 100% with your post. we turned off as soon as we were aware of the situation.

Comment by dennis karr – January 26, 2014 06:10 PM PDT
      • Seriously for your tween that is going to be the norm whether you like it or not. If you want your tweens to be respectful teach them to be accepting of others, don’t teach to be prejudice.

Comment by Jeez – July 27, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just because someone doesn’t like same sex marriage doesn’t make them racist. It is against the word of God to be married to someone that is the same gender that your are. It is disgustig, excuse us for not wanting babies exposed to that mess. I am a baby myself, but I was taught right from wrong at a very young age. I’m sorry but they should not put that smut on Disney channel, I am sure their parents will explain all they need to know about that kind of thing later on when they feel that they should. What if a baby girl or boy saw those two moms kissing and decided to try it at school? Yes, sometimes we will find people like that in life, it does not mean they are a bad person of course, a lot people just don’t like that life style.

Comment by melonie 369 – August 12, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It concerns me that you think sexual orientation is related to racism… your stupidity astounds me and I am saddened that you are allowed to have children that will continue to pass down your stupidity.

Comment by Will – September 5, 2013 12:46 AM PDT
          • I don’t think you are a racist or stupid. In life we will see these things, but I agree that there is a enough promotion of it on regular TV and putting into children’s heads that this is how things should be is not correct. As a christian I have my beliefs on gay marriage and behavior, however, it is not something we need to keep pushing on kids. Tweeners and are too impressionable at that age and are going through too much as it is without throwing the idea of homosexuality into that confusing mix. I know from where I speak we have some relatives and friends that are gay, and we love them just the same as anyone else. One of our friends was with a partner that had a daughter who was a mix of 3 races. Her mother and dad split up and went gay, and proceeded to tell her daughter how “ICKY” boys were. So this young girl whom, I believe, was straight was mix of 3 very strong races her dad lived on one side of the country and her mom on the other. When this girl got older she was so confused about her life, who she was, and what to be she killed herself by hanging in her mom’s closet. It was a waste of life. I have worked with many gay people over the years, and almost without exception they all have some sort of mommy or daddy issues. I will close by posing 2 questions to you. If being gay is something we are born with like Muscular Distrophy or Cystic Fibrosis, then why are we not looking for cure for it? Second, if it is a choice why are psychiatrists in California now forbidden by law to talk to kids confused about his/her sexuality and offer any kind of resolve to them?

Comment by Mel – September 22, 2013 07:35 PM PDT
          • That is true that in the bible it says that homosexuality is wrong. But you have to keep in mind that it also says that you shouldn’t dance, or drink, or shave (leviticus 19:27), or eat lobster (leviticus 11:10) , or wear cotton polyester blends (leviticus 19:19). You can’t just pick what parts of the bible you are going to shove in people’s faces and tell them that they are going to go to hell because they are gay because i seriously doubt that you have never done any of the things that the bible says not to do.

Comment by Elise – October 22, 2013 11:39 PM PDT
          • Kids see a man and a woman kissing on TV all the time and you don’t worry about that. If same sex couples can’t be on TV no couples should. Personally I think it’s disgusting anyone is shown in a healthy romantic relationship at all TV. They should be banned. All TV should be banned. What if a child accidentally sees something? Lets go back to the Rennisance. No TV. Just the plague. Everyone was asexual and kids never had to learn about sex or kissing ever. Lets keep them sheltered forever.

Comment by Megan c. – December 5, 2013 01:36 AM PDT
          • So what if a girl wishes to kiss a girl at school? That’s why this episode needs to be aired, so that little girl who has always felt like she wanted to kiss girls can realize that it’s ok to be with girls if she wants. If there are more LGBT people on kids shows, it will help those who are LGBT find representation and feel like their feelings are not wrong or weird.

Comment by Katie – January 13, 2014 11:51 AM PDT
          • Friendly reminder that homosexuality is not a choice or lifestyle. I was born bisexual- it’s not something I wanted to be, believe me. And when I was young I would have loved to see some validation on TV that I was normal and not a freak. But you know what IS a choice? Homophobia. Being hateful, that is a lifestyle. Being ignorant is a choice. Think about that.

Comment by Sam Solero – February 15, 2014 08:36 AM PDT
          • What about the love of Christ! He loves us and wants us to be happy so lets not point fingers! How about we be tolerant of each other. We should realize that nature makes mistakes, but we don’t hold people hostage to our way of thinking, like it’s the only way! That’s arrogance!

Comment by Kathy Spencer Poole – February 23, 2014 01:34 PM PDT
        • my tweens will always respect the scriptures no matter what is accepted as norm by the world.

Comment by dennis karr – January 26, 2014 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • So, Disney is taking off Good Luck Charlie because the one person taping the diary is getting too old. I say write her off or let her comeback as a special guest from time to time. I loved this show. I love ANT Farm, but they took the brother off and he was so funny. Ahhhh why is it all the shows I love get cancelled. And you say Disney is forcing the gay thing on us. I have many gay friends, but I don’t see any of them kissing thank God. When my child was 5 I didn’t want him watching Disney because I thought they were always trying to promote a certain kind of people and I gave in after watching some of episodes of Good Luck Charlie now that their canceling the show there’s really no reason for me to watch the Disney Channel.

Comment by Carmen – January 26, 2014 07:33 PM PDT
          • I am looking for the ‘like’ button.

Comment by Momma Amy – February 6, 2014 06:06 PM PDT
        • I AGREE with Zeez I was taught to RESPECT all kinds of people In my family I hsve blscks white England Scotland Cherokee Italian Hungarian Chineese Japaneese

Comment by Ann Murray – February 16, 2014 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If they want gay marriage that is up to them but I do agree why would they put that on a children’s network that is wrong

Comment by Lindsey Ball – July 31, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They would put that on a children’s network to show that everyone is equal and it is okay to be lesbian.

Comment by Mollee:) – August 10, 2013 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thank you, in the bible it does say that being “gay” or “lesbian” is wrong and I agree back and forth with a few things that you have all said. But, I know we all want to express our opinions and we want to keep our loved ones safe from harm and not blinded by the world. Many parents do that but sometimes they can shield their child too much and then they are not ready for the “real world.” I agree if I had a 9 year old I probably wouldn’t want them watching a lot of things that have a LOT of “kissing” in it, even if it were a man and a woman. But really, I’m not saying that it’s bad to be talking about this because children will have questions about some things that some people would say aren’t “natural” but really people, are we going to “fight” or “argue” on LINE? And of course it is important that we TRY to keep innapropriate things out of our children’s minds and of course we wouldn’t want someone to try that at school or necessarily talking about it. But it isn’t someone’s fault that they are “lesbian” or “gay” they are born liking the same sex. But I’m not saying that anyone has said that just yet but, I’m sure as parents we could make phone calls to other parents and just say that we or you didn’t exactly agree with the idea of putting that on T.V. and wouldn’t like if their child talked about it around their child. And then all the parents would have a discussion with their child including you and your child. And you could just tell them in a relaxed conversation that if anyone talked about it at school that your child could just come to you. That way, that your child could be opening up to you even more and it would create an even bigger bond and you could tell them the “appropriate” exclamation for the things they might want to ask.

Comment by Peace maker ✌️✌️✌️👌👌👌👍👍👍💬💭💬😄😄😄 – November 24, 2013 08:20 PM PDT
      • I’m raising my children to be tolerant and I applaud Disney

Comment by Amanda – August 9, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yay you! I can’t even believe all the hate directed at this episode! There is seriously something wrong with these people. Don’t like it, don’t watch it. Plain and simple.

Comment by Sab – October 5, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am sad about Good luck CHARLIE.

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am 14 and i feel that it will not affect many people my age, i mean we get taught about different
        relationships whether it is between a man and woman, two women or two men at school. It is nothing we have not already heard about. Personally i think it is good they are showing that because we all will have to learn about it someday as it is the 21st century and this does happen. I respect everyone no matter what their choices of sexuality are, my uncle is Gay and he is one of the kindest, nicest men i know.

Comment by Lauren M – October 8, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree!!

Comment by Margarita Aguirre – October 8, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m glad that you were brave enough to leave a comment Lauren M. You are well spoken for 14 and also spoke the truth about this topic. I applaud your stance on tolerance and I think that’s the message that we should all be taking from this situation. It’s not about political, religious, or even personal platforms- it’s about teaching tolerance and respect of all people regardless of lifestyle. Disney has addressed tolerance in all other forms (race, age, weight, etc.) and it’s only fair they should teach this kind of tolerance as well.

Comment by Allyson B. – October 30, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. We are no longer governed by our intelligentsia, but by our pants–sex, sex, sex. It appears Television & Hollywood industries could careless of the consequences plus its ill effects these actions could have on our children.–The future of America would someday rests in our kids hands; therefore, we have a moral obligation to train them correctly, and to protect their impressionable minds. I thank God the adults cared about us when I was growing-up—I am so ashamed, sometimes, to be part of the adult culture, what have we done to our children… and the future of this great country, USA.
        Quite frankly, there are very few family friendly programs to view on TV these days–I have turned to the Internet to watch decent programs…
        Parents be on guard, the bottom line, from a psychological stand point is, the majority of the media, Hollywood and the television industries, are attempting to brain wash our kids–sear their minds–so that by the time they reach maturity these acts would appear normal. Not in God’s eyes….Enough already–take a stand and have your neighbors, family and friends sign petitions protesting these grotesque viewing.
        Shame on Disney if the network is proposing to go to such lengths–GLC is being cancelled; hence, the actors themselves should protest–take a stand against it by stating that this is not the message or legacy they wish to leave behind.
        Finally, take a stand and boycott Disney’s negative agenda…

Comment by Marcia – January 18, 2014 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Get real, are you kidding me? What Era are you people living in? GLC is the best “family” program on TV period. The “family” of today is way different than when we were growing up, and we need to change along with them. The children of today are going to school, to the playground, and “yes” even to church with other children from very diverse “family’s”. With this being said, we as parents need to learn along with our children, how to handle situations that will arise when we meet a “family” that is different than our own. The decision to air an episode of Charlie’s playdate with a friend from a family with 2 Mom’s was a great opportunity to show the diversity of today’s “family”. I hope this episode will open the gateway for other family shows to follow along with their own versions of just how diverse “family’s are today.

I am the middle child of 5 children, and my parents got divorced when I was 6 years old..my Mother had left, and I was raised by a single Father. My siblings and I were ostracized because our parents were getting divorced. We were raised Catholic, and went to Catholic schools, so with our parent’s divorce impending, we were required to leave the school..and again ostracized. This was during the mid ’60s, and early ’70,s…the “family” even then was changing..and we as a society had to change. And as I got older, divorced family’s became almost the norm. Was it wrong that we be ostracized because our parent’s got divorced? Of course it was wrong to ostracize children for something their parents did. Were we no longer a “family” because we got divorced? We are still a “family”, just a different “family”, in fact, the “family” has grown to include step-parents, and step-siblings, and more.

Today’s “family”, is changing, and we need to change too. As a society, we are obligated to teach our children that it is wrong to ostracize others, especially children, because their “family” is different. Who knows?…..what the future may bring….as it may be your child that grows up to be in a diverse “family”.

Thank you Disney for teaching my children that it’s okay to be in “family” that is diverse, and to teach parents the right way to be, just because their child has a friend from a “family” that is different than our own.

Comment by kelly ann voyce – February 1, 2014 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s ridiculous. There are people in the world with 2 moms or two dads, and who grow up the better for it for not having prejudiced, close minded parents like you. My people deserve representation. Especially to 10-16 year-olds who are just going through puberty and learning about their own sexualities. It’s important to young queer teens to know that there is nothing wrong with them, that they can grow up and have a family and be content like anyone else. What children need to be exposed to is respect for others, acceptance, and kindness- not hate.

Comment by Sam Solero – February 14, 2014 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I fully agree, I am 12, I live in England, and one of my friends found out a few months ago that she was a lesbian, lots of people made fun of her because it was completely new to them, LGBT needs to be announced to kids, because this girl was so close to suicide after some of these comments. Now if that was your daughter getting bullied, attempting suicide, would you still want to suicide kids from this new form of life?

Comment by Lucy – March 14, 2014 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Whoops ment shelter xx

Comment by Lucy – March 14, 2014 01:10 PM PDT
    • I agree but I like jessie

Comment by Bob – August 8, 2013 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it was clean until the final episode, when the fa//ots came in i turned off. only episode we missed.

Comment by dennis karr – January 26, 2014 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll miss looking at Eric Allan Kramer. He is so HOT!

Comment by Laquisha Yo – June 12, 2013 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, right?!? Dang, I hope he gets another show! :)

Comment by Sab – October 5, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL Love him too!

Comment by Margarita Aguirre – October 8, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disney series tend to end at Season 4 so its not surprising. Cute show though =)

Comment by fiona – June 12, 2013 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no! We love Good Luck Charlie! I wish it could go on forever, I know my kids wish that too.

Comment by MandaJ – June 12, 2013 03:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Me and my husband watch it more than the kids LOL

Comment by Priscilla – June 21, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely the best show Disney has going right now. Perfect family comedy–my husband and I both enjoy it, as do our children. The only thing that will make this news less sad is if Girl Meets World starts around that time and is as awesome as we hope it will be.

Comment by Brittany – June 12, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My daughter’s favorite, but my husband and I can’t stand it. Not because of the kids. That mom is so damn obnoxious.

Comment by Jmh – June 12, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you! I don’t let my kids watch this show because of the mother. She lies to get what she wants and gets away with it, in almost every episode.

Comment by LSJ – June 12, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey, There is kids on this site No more curse’n .

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey,Let’s look on the good side;I am going to learn how to play the atoscic guter.

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On one hand, this saddens me because GLC is honestly one of the best Disney shows of the last 15 years. On the other hand, if this means Girl Meets World gets their spot on the schedule, then it’ll be worth it.

Comment by CJS – June 12, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe you should check out That’s So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Phil of the Future, Even Stevens and WOWP. So much better that GLC.

Comment by ALC – June 12, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can not be serious!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jessica – June 20, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s too bad but the Bridgit and Bradley seem to be going to be busy with their careers soon so it’s good for them so they won’t get too burned out. I hope people aren’t going to start tossing this show aside and not care when it stops airing at least a little bit because of GLC? I love this idea but I’m already tired of hearing about this show.

Comment by Jocelyn – June 12, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol so sorry! I obviously meant tired of GMW.

Comment by Jocelyn – June 12, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Too bad. Girl Meets World will be amazing.

Comment by pcpurecommunity1234 – June 13, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good Luck, Charlie is the last decent Disney Channel original, the only other series Disney has that’s worth watching is My Babysitter’s a Vampire, which is currently on hiatus because of budgeting in Canada (TELETOON). MBAV doesn’t count in this, GLC is the last decent one. Dog with a Blog, Jessie, Austin & Ally, Shake it Up = ALL GARBAGE!

God, how I miss the days of That’s So Raven and Kim Possible!

Comment by Channon Zane – June 12, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Channon,Your wrong about disney chanel most of you guys are haters of disney chanel shows and I don’t see anything wrong with disney chanel.!

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What about Gravity Falls? That’s one of the very few good Disney cartoons.

Comment by Mabel – September 4, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww, I watch this with one of my grand-daughters and think it’s a fun show. It’s her favorite. Sad to see it go.
    She and the rest of her family will see Bridgit Mendler in concert in September.

Comment by pinkie – June 12, 2013 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so very dissapointed, when I read about this I literaly sunk! This is not only my daughters favorite show but mine as well, I LOVE it!!!!! People w/ their foolish comments…are you serious? How would you be able to say anything if you didn’t sit and watch and if you don’t watch then how could you, hmm, doesn’t make very much sense! Someone said they don’t allow their children to watch bc of the mom on the show…she is what makes it hilarious, it’s more realistic then most disney families bc it’s not “perfect” I’m done w/ disney after this show leaves.

Comment by Jessica – June 20, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s the best show on the channel. If they need to end a show to make room for GMW, then why could they not get rid of Jesse, Ant Farm, or Dog with a Blog which are all terrible!

Comment by Sue – June 21, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I KNOW.

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree dog with a blog makes no sense what so ever so why didn’t they cancel that show instead of good luck Charlie. This is not looking good. First disney makes bad choice airing the lesbian moms episode now they canceling the show all together. Just one bad desicion after another . What’s next ? I can’t imagine .

Comment by Melissa – February 3, 2014 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love GLC it was a great show and very funny

Comment by john – June 21, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booooooooooooooooooo.

That is all.

Comment by psac – June 21, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I suggest you all go pickup the box set of Lizzie McGuire’s complete run. THAT is good TV. Good Luck Charlie=Sweet, not funny or smart at all. I love Mia Talerico, though. So cute!

Comment by Gabs – June 21, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well if it is the last season then I hope they bring Spencer back for Teddy and that other girl for PJ. The one who he left in NY. I agree the mom was annoying but the other cast were good so I could look past it. Bridgit has a music career and I don’t know about the others but the show had to end eventually.

Comment by Nancy – June 24, 2013 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show and I dont even have kids. My nieces got me hooked. Ok the mom on the I hate show is an actress and has a job to do. She is one of my favorite characters. They all make that show what it is..GREAT and FUNNY! I hate to see it go..

Comment by Heather – June 24, 2013 03:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Typo on I hate the show about the mom. I like the mom and show..

Comment by Heather – June 24, 2013 03:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This and Gravity falls were the best shows on this channel right now I’m not a huge fan of GLC but I will watch it from time time

Comment by Logan – June 28, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Will Miss Good Luck Charlie, That Show Was Alot Better Then Austin & Alley,Ant Farm,Phenious & Ferb & Fish Hooks, I Also Like Wizards Of Waverly Place, I’m Looking Forward To Girl Meets World, I Hope Disney Channel Will Stop This Cancelling Shows That Are Doing Good! I Hope Girl Meets World Will Stay On Forever!

PS. I Also Like Jesse!

Comment by Amanda – July 10, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think kids would not think anything of two same sex parents raising a child. They should not revoke that episode because their are tons of gays and lesbians who also love Disney’s show Good Luck Charlie who are also raising children and personally Disney would not take a loss leaving the episode in the season. We live in the 21st century and gay marriage is legal. It is super common to see gay and lesbian families. It’s time Disney incorporates something about other aspects of LOVE. Not just one.

Comment by Michael – July 11, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ur such a sick person! Lesbian and gay marriages are:
      Sick
      Gross
      Wrong
      Disgusting
      Sinful
      Puke worthy if a kid is watching it!

Besides its not an aspect of love! Love is when a man and a woman are involved! It’s just an aspect of wrongness!!!

Comment by Amelia Backard – August 4, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey,Thanks 4 The inselt.,I got sick night before..

Comment by Elizabeth – August 11, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Typo! Amelia Backward.

Comment by rodders – August 12, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • to the person who was talkinng bad about gay people: hey jackass my brother is gay and he is very happy and yes being gay is conncitered being in love. ur saying its sick and gross well so r u but ppl deal with u dont they

Comment by juliet_val – November 30, 2013 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know a lot about Girl meets world as I never saw Boy meets world. I don’t know about you guys but I loved GLC and was probably the best show on Disney channel along with Suite life and the old Wizards of Waverly place. When I seacrhed Giirl meets world it looked pretty boring and I highly doubt I would watch it.

Comment by Alex – July 12, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s sad that its ending :( hope they bring spencer back and the girl who played skylar that dated p.j. who left to go be on How to Rock on Nick, which seems like it stopped cuz i stopped seeing new episodes of it, cuz now if that stopped she doesn’t have a reason not to come back to GLC :D

Comment by Gia – July 13, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna miss good luck charlie, me and my sis love that show :’(

Comment by Sharisa – July 15, 2013 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I super super like the show….and this is the only I watched and love in Disney channel. If I can’t watch it, I asked my 10 year old son to record it for me. I will be missing this show…..so sad….

Comment by Pi nky – July 17, 2013 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IM SO SAD IM 12 AND I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL AND EVERY SINGLE TIME A TV SHOW ENDS WEATHER I LIKED IT OR DIDNT LIKE IT I CRIED BUT GOOD LUCK CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THE DISNEY CHANNEL SHOWS IM GOON START CRYING NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS SHOW DOESNT NEED TO END THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER AND IM GONNA BE SAD WHEN ITS THE FINALE… :’(

Comment by audri – July 20, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “GONNA”

Comment by audri – July 20, 2013 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My kids and I LOVE GLC, and I absolutely adore the Mom. She (and the actress that plays her) are fantastic! Please get rid of Dog with a Blog or ANT Farm. – They’re horrific! Jessie is right below those. GLC is one of the few Disney Channel shows that still has decent writing, and the kids aren’t mugging for the camera constantly (like on some other shows) I wish they’d rethink this cancelation. :(

Comment by Stacy – July 25, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO SAD, Good Luck Charlie is BY FAR BEST SHOW on Disney Family. My husband and I have our kids PVR it if we miss it so we can watch it later. Reminiscent of greats like the Cosby Show, Full House, And Growing Pains. Great cast – witty, funny, and ones that everyone can relate to. A true disappointment as other Disney shows just don’t measure up intellectually. Suffice it to say we wont be subscribing to Disney anymore.

Comment by Mike and Caroline – July 29, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It will be sad to see it go. The cast was amazing. I hope to see them in other things too.

Comment by Sean – July 29, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What this is my favorite show!!

Comment by Anna – August 2, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am 42 and love watching GLC with my kids! It is hands down THE best show on Disney, past and present. The actors are ALL fantastic., The story lines funny. There is not one episode I do not find myself laughing! I am beyond disappointed it is ending! There is nothing even close to this show in Disney or any other channel for that matter! I really wish they would continue for a few more seasons!!! Super bummed! Now I’ll have to put up with my kids watching all the other crap like Dog with a Blog, Ant Farm, etc! BOO!!!!

Comment by Susan – August 3, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is by far the best show on disney. My kids ranging from 8 to 22 along with my husband watch it and laugh every episode. I find myself watching it while kids are in bed. the actors are phenomenal and work well together. This is a big disappointment to a lot of people that I talk to. I watch other shows on disney with my kids and can name other shows that should be taken off the air(fish hooks, and gravity falls to name a couple) horrible and stupid. hopefully another network will pick it up or Disney will change their mind. disney channel will be turned off after kids are in bed.

Comment by Alicia – August 6, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The. Mother. Is. Horrendous.

Comment by Alison – August 9, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My family and friends love GLC but we also love Dog with a blog because it has a family theme plus the love the kids give to their beloved dog Stan from the shelter. The episodes always end with what lesson the family and the dog had learned. It is not loud and “useless ” like Shake it up or Jessie.

Comment by sydney – August 9, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best show Disney has! They cancel it they are going to lose a hell of a lot of viewers. Maybe ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC should pick it up! One of those networks could do so much more with the show anyway! And all you who don’t like the mom! She’s the funniest character on the show!

Comment by Jeff – August 10, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so disappointed to see Good Luck Charlie go. I’ve been watching it since the premier in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. This is easily the best show on Disney, and I’m devestated to see it leave. Why couldn’t they cancel another show like Shake it Up or A.N.T. Farm? Those are pretty dumb. The entire cast is funny and charming and they really changed my perspective on T.V shows. I really hope Disney reconsiders, even if the cast is getting a little old. (But I know Bradley Steven Perry has his new show and Bridgit Mendler has her whole music career, but still…)

Comment by Aaron – August 13, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This So Sad Is The Most Favorite Show Right Now On Disney Channel I Tought It Would Be Into Charlie Was Grown Up And Teddy Went To College But Its Not Like That And I Feel Bad For Them

Comment by Janee – August 14, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I disagree disney channel has come up with some really bad shows lately like dog with a blog that’s pointless Jessie they try to be funny but there NOT and shake it up its just a show where to girls dance half the time like I said POINTLESS

Comment by Mike – August 16, 2013 12:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love GLC but now since there canceling and my sister loves it so much I don’t wanna break the news to her she’ll be really mad and think I’m lying so I won’t tell her and now I have to put up with the stupidest most horrible not funny shows like dog with a blog especially Jessie and shake it up those shows are stupid and pointless there no where near as good as GLC WHY DISNEY CHANNEL WHYYYYYY????

Comment by Mike – August 16, 2013 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im gonna miss good luck charlie. I always watch it and its my favorite. I love all the characters and I think this might be one of Disney’s best shows.

Comment by Ginny – August 18, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You jesus freaks need to read your bible. God was also for slavery and slaughtered children. You can’t pick and choose what to believe from the bible. Same sex marriage is not sick or wrong. I am in a hertosexual marriage with a son. I teach him to love everyone…and to not hate. I’m glad disney is doing this.

Comment by ashley b – August 18, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Good Luck Charlie the same cast need to be in a movie
    Or tv series that show will be highly miss

Comment by Wilhelmina – September 2, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay everyone, lets start watching Gravity Falls, the only good show now left on Disney Channel! When they cancel Gravity Falls, we will kill Disney. LETS DO THIS!!!

Comment by Mabel – September 4, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gravity Falls, Liv & whoever, Phineus & F….all stupid!!

Comment by Margarita Aguirre – September 24, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Your mean. Those are all good shows but I Kinda have to agree with you on gravity falls. Follow Up to Margarita Aguirre

Comment by Ina – November 29, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If u thank that fine but don’t say I’m the kid of them and when they show me I pass them and I don’t work for my mom and dad I do it for Disney and get payed when they let me do the frist time they said no one koans kids like a kid and if a kid that gets payed 10,000 pass it its a good show all the shows are good the best Sean’s liloandstitch

Comment by Stave – January 26, 2014 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post