Disney's Good Luck, Charlie to Say Goodbye

ERIC ALLAN KRAMER, MIA TALERICO, LEIGH-ALLYN BAKER, BRADLEY STEVEN PERRY, JASON DOLLEY, BRIDGIT MENDLERReady or not, here they go.

Disney Channel announced on Tuesday that Good Luck, Charlie will bid the airwaves goodbye after this, its fourth season.

RELATED | Disney Channel Pulls Controversial Jessie Episode That Mocked Gluten Intolerance

A statement from the cabler to our sister site Deadline reads: “It’s been our great pleasure to work with the extraordinary producers Phil Baker, Drew Vaupen and Dan Staley and the writers and crew of Good Luck Charlie. We could not have dreamt of a better cast than Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico and Eric Allan Kramer (and even little Logan Moreau as Baby Toby!) and the many guest stars who make the series so special…. We look forward to the big finale episode the creative team is planning.”

RELATED | Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels Animated Series to Bridge Movie Episodes III and IV

In its wake, GLC leaves, among other things, the budding pop career of series lead Mendler, whose first singles, “Hurricane” and “Ready or Not,” debuted at No. 103 and No. 98 on the Billboard chart. The 20-year-old is set to launch her first tour this summer, starting next week.

New episodes are set to unspool through early 2014, bringing the series’ run to the neighborhood of Mrs. Dabney 100 episodes.

1. Midori says:

To make room for Girl Meets World…… :-D

Yes I’m hopeful.

• Drake says:

I’m hoping they’re making room for Girl Meets World to.

• Its true, one reason of the cancellation is to make room for some new disney channel shows, another reason the show was losing ratings, people were getting sick of seeing a 20 year old women playing a 16 year old girl ( mendler ) right now disney channels number 1 show is JESSIE which is a good show with a talented cast, SHAKE IT UP is also getting cancelled

• Lori says:

Jessie is so bad I cringe when I hear the theme music start. The dated, mean spirited jokes are lame and korney. GLC is a great show, it is very well crafted, the actors and writing are always great; they actually seem like a real family. GLC and Wizards of Waverly Place were the best 2 shows on Disney for years.

• Elizabeth says:

Good luck Charlie is very fun ,funny & Heart warming .

• Margarita Aguirre says:

The new Disney shows being promoted are AWFUL!!!! STUPID!!!! Good Luck Charlie is the best comedy for all members of the family….I’m 64….SO DEPRESSED!!!

• Nancy says:

I am sad and so is my whole family. Really the only show we like on Disney. Jessie is the least favorite!

• Lori says:

Good Luke Charlie was the best show on Disney, well written and well acted! Jessie is so korney and lame I can not believe Disney thinks that is even worth putting on TV.

• bonnie says:

I agree I really don’t think they should take it away.

• gena says:

Sitting here with my family watching the finale of Good Luck Charlie. So sad its going off ..it is by far the best shoe on Disney..I’m so sad and I’m 46 years old..maybe they’ll come up with something with the cast. To continue on…the mom is so funny..great show..

• Liz trainer says:

So sad about GLC getting cancelled. I am happy for Bridget’s singing career. I hope the rest of the cast will be able to find other tv shows to do.Little Mia Talerico is such a natural born child actress that she will hopefully get hired on another family sitcom. This was my favorite show and I was shocked to hear about it’s cancellation and low ratings.Good bye Good Luck Charlie Cast. You will be greatly missed.Luckily I can watch the show on You Tube. Also I love the tricks Gabe Duncan played on Mrs. Dabney, So funny.

• Allison says:

I love this show does it have to go

2. RockGolf says:

100 episodes in 3 seasons!?! Dear God, those kids must be burn-out cases.

3. Jay says:

100 episodes??? I thought the Disney standard was 64?

• Midori says:

That’s for cartoons. Disney tries to have as many as the cast and ratings give them for live action.

• steven says:

It was actually 65, but Wizards of Waverly Place, both Suite Life shows, Hannah Montana, Life with Derek, Shake it up, Fish Hooks, Kim Possible, and That’s so Raven have all passed that number of episodes. Phineas & Ferb is still on the air and almost 200 episodes of that show have been made.

• Lilly says:

I loved all of those shows i really miss them and i’m only 11 and i’ve seen them all Its sad to see all the old shows go. with fineas and ferb still going i hope it still goes it will be amazing to see it live up to 400 or 300 episodes i hope it does same with gravity falls. fish hooks is just kinda weird.

4. Rebecca says:

So sad it’s over!! Amazing show!!!!!! Best of luck to them all!!

5. Mika02 says:

Really I thought they would carry the show til Mia got older and the show would be about her and Toby and maybe even Gaby, With PJ and Teddy guest staring from time to time since they aged out of Disney. Sad to see this show go.

6. jumpy says:

This is the best show on the channel. It’s fun, clean, and my kids love it. I would much rather see Jesse or ANT Farm end. Those are plain awful.

• Lena says:

ITA. I’m surprised they added another child only to cancel the show not long after. I thought they did that so that the show could keep going and Charlie would have to deal with a younger and older brother while she was in the middle. They really could have kept it going especially with all the videos that Teddy made for Charlie. They could incorporate her watching those videos to help her with her brothers. The possibilities are endless

• Ashley Pierson says:

We always loved it for being clean, but apparently they are planning an episode where Charlie has a play date with a child who has Les** (2) mothers. Not something we want our tweens watchiing as though it is normal. We are raising our young children to respect truth and natural marriage and union between a man and a woman. 10-16 year olds do not need this exposure. If you agree, please let Disney know it, so they pull that episode.

• Laura says:

I would love to express my disappoinent about the same sex parent episode to Disney. Can somebody direct me to where we can do that?

• Adrienne says:

Go to OneMillionMoms.com to get a professional/friendly response to your disagreement with the play date show they plan to air.

• Kristen says:

A child who has two mothers is not “clean”. It is 2013 get over yourself. Why should they have to pull the episode? Don’t like it, don’t watch. Heaven forbid your kids are “exposed” to the real world.

• Jenny carts says:

Well clearly we got too lesbians on our hands.. It’s not prejudice it’s wrong and I definitly don’t want my 9 year old watching that, so why don’t u just take ur ‘business’ somewhere else

• Rebecca says:

It’s a shame there is so much hate in your heart that you will pass it along to your child. I’m sure you think black and whites still shouldn’t be married either. Hopefully someday when my kids encounter yours they can open their minds and show them that not everyone has hate in their hearts. Hope you have a great day!

• Audry says:

Wow. U are really a disgusting person. It is prejudice and u r wrong. And to clear it up, I am not a lesbian. U should take it business elsewhere and grow up.

• dennis karr says:

agree 100% with your post. we turned off as soon as we were aware of the situation.

• Jeez says:

Seriously for your tween that is going to be the norm whether you like it or not. If you want your tweens to be respectful teach them to be accepting of others, don’t teach to be prejudice.

• melonie 369 says:

Just because someone doesn’t like same sex marriage doesn’t make them racist. It is against the word of God to be married to someone that is the same gender that your are. It is disgustig, excuse us for not wanting babies exposed to that mess. I am a baby myself, but I was taught right from wrong at a very young age. I’m sorry but they should not put that smut on Disney channel, I am sure their parents will explain all they need to know about that kind of thing later on when they feel that they should. What if a baby girl or boy saw those two moms kissing and decided to try it at school? Yes, sometimes we will find people like that in life, it does not mean they are a bad person of course, a lot people just don’t like that life style.

• Will says:

It concerns me that you think sexual orientation is related to racism… your stupidity astounds me and I am saddened that you are allowed to have children that will continue to pass down your stupidity.

• Mel says:

I don’t think you are a racist or stupid. In life we will see these things, but I agree that there is a enough promotion of it on regular TV and putting into children’s heads that this is how things should be is not correct. As a christian I have my beliefs on gay marriage and behavior, however, it is not something we need to keep pushing on kids. Tweeners and are too impressionable at that age and are going through too much as it is without throwing the idea of homosexuality into that confusing mix. I know from where I speak we have some relatives and friends that are gay, and we love them just the same as anyone else. One of our friends was with a partner that had a daughter who was a mix of 3 races. Her mother and dad split up and went gay, and proceeded to tell her daughter how “ICKY” boys were. So this young girl whom, I believe, was straight was mix of 3 very strong races her dad lived on one side of the country and her mom on the other. When this girl got older she was so confused about her life, who she was, and what to be she killed herself by hanging in her mom’s closet. It was a waste of life. I have worked with many gay people over the years, and almost without exception they all have some sort of mommy or daddy issues. I will close by posing 2 questions to you. If being gay is something we are born with like Muscular Distrophy or Cystic Fibrosis, then why are we not looking for cure for it? Second, if it is a choice why are psychiatrists in California now forbidden by law to talk to kids confused about his/her sexuality and offer any kind of resolve to them?

• Elise says:

That is true that in the bible it says that homosexuality is wrong. But you have to keep in mind that it also says that you shouldn’t dance, or drink, or shave (leviticus 19:27), or eat lobster (leviticus 11:10) , or wear cotton polyester blends (leviticus 19:19). You can’t just pick what parts of the bible you are going to shove in people’s faces and tell them that they are going to go to hell because they are gay because i seriously doubt that you have never done any of the things that the bible says not to do.

• Megan c. says:

Kids see a man and a woman kissing on TV all the time and you don’t worry about that. If same sex couples can’t be on TV no couples should. Personally I think it’s disgusting anyone is shown in a healthy romantic relationship at all TV. They should be banned. All TV should be banned. What if a child accidentally sees something? Lets go back to the Rennisance. No TV. Just the plague. Everyone was asexual and kids never had to learn about sex or kissing ever. Lets keep them sheltered forever.

• Katie says:

So what if a girl wishes to kiss a girl at school? That’s why this episode needs to be aired, so that little girl who has always felt like she wanted to kiss girls can realize that it’s ok to be with girls if she wants. If there are more LGBT people on kids shows, it will help those who are LGBT find representation and feel like their feelings are not wrong or weird.

• Sam Solero says:

Friendly reminder that homosexuality is not a choice or lifestyle. I was born bisexual- it’s not something I wanted to be, believe me. And when I was young I would have loved to see some validation on TV that I was normal and not a freak. But you know what IS a choice? Homophobia. Being hateful, that is a lifestyle. Being ignorant is a choice. Think about that.

• What about the love of Christ! He loves us and wants us to be happy so lets not point fingers! How about we be tolerant of each other. We should realize that nature makes mistakes, but we don’t hold people hostage to our way of thinking, like it’s the only way! That’s arrogance!

• dennis karr says:

my tweens will always respect the scriptures no matter what is accepted as norm by the world.

• Carmen says:

So, Disney is taking off Good Luck Charlie because the one person taping the diary is getting too old. I say write her off or let her comeback as a special guest from time to time. I loved this show. I love ANT Farm, but they took the brother off and he was so funny. Ahhhh why is it all the shows I love get cancelled. And you say Disney is forcing the gay thing on us. I have many gay friends, but I don’t see any of them kissing thank God. When my child was 5 I didn’t want him watching Disney because I thought they were always trying to promote a certain kind of people and I gave in after watching some of episodes of Good Luck Charlie now that their canceling the show there’s really no reason for me to watch the Disney Channel.

• Momma Amy says:

I am looking for the ‘like’ button.

• Ann Murray says:

I AGREE with Zeez I was taught to RESPECT all kinds of people In my family I hsve blscks white England Scotland Cherokee Italian Hungarian Chineese Japaneese

• Lindsey Ball says:

If they want gay marriage that is up to them but I do agree why would they put that on a children’s network that is wrong

• Mollee:) says:

They would put that on a children’s network to show that everyone is equal and it is okay to be lesbian.

• Thank you, in the bible it does say that being “gay” or “lesbian” is wrong and I agree back and forth with a few things that you have all said. But, I know we all want to express our opinions and we want to keep our loved ones safe from harm and not blinded by the world. Many parents do that but sometimes they can shield their child too much and then they are not ready for the “real world.” I agree if I had a 9 year old I probably wouldn’t want them watching a lot of things that have a LOT of “kissing” in it, even if it were a man and a woman. But really, I’m not saying that it’s bad to be talking about this because children will have questions about some things that some people would say aren’t “natural” but really people, are we going to “fight” or “argue” on LINE? And of course it is important that we TRY to keep innapropriate things out of our children’s minds and of course we wouldn’t want someone to try that at school or necessarily talking about it. But it isn’t someone’s fault that they are “lesbian” or “gay” they are born liking the same sex. But I’m not saying that anyone has said that just yet but, I’m sure as parents we could make phone calls to other parents and just say that we or you didn’t exactly agree with the idea of putting that on T.V. and wouldn’t like if their child talked about it around their child. And then all the parents would have a discussion with their child including you and your child. And you could just tell them in a relaxed conversation that if anyone talked about it at school that your child could just come to you. That way, that your child could be opening up to you even more and it would create an even bigger bond and you could tell them the “appropriate” exclamation for the things they might want to ask.

• Amanda says:

I’m raising my children to be tolerant and I applaud Disney

• Sab says:

Yay you! I can’t even believe all the hate directed at this episode! There is seriously something wrong with these people. Don’t like it, don’t watch it. Plain and simple.

• Elizabeth says:

I am sad about Good luck CHARLIE.

• Lauren M says:

I am 14 and i feel that it will not affect many people my age, i mean we get taught about different
        relationships whether it is between a man and woman, two women or two men at school. It is nothing we have not already heard about. Personally i think it is good they are showing that because we all will have to learn about it someday as it is the 21st century and this does happen. I respect everyone no matter what their choices of sexuality are, my uncle is Gay and he is one of the kindest, nicest men i know.

• Margarita Aguirre says:

Agree!!

• Allyson B. says:

I’m glad that you were brave enough to leave a comment Lauren M. You are well spoken for 14 and also spoke the truth about this topic. I applaud your stance on tolerance and I think that’s the message that we should all be taking from this situation. It’s not about political, religious, or even personal platforms- it’s about teaching tolerance and respect of all people regardless of lifestyle. Disney has addressed tolerance in all other forms (race, age, weight, etc.) and it’s only fair they should teach this kind of tolerance as well.

• Marcia says:

I agree. We are no longer governed by our intelligentsia, but by our pants–sex, sex, sex. It appears Television & Hollywood industries could careless of the consequences plus its ill effects these actions could have on our children.–The future of America would someday rests in our kids hands; therefore, we have a moral obligation to train them correctly, and to protect their impressionable minds. I thank God the adults cared about us when I was growing-up—I am so ashamed, sometimes, to be part of the adult culture, what have we done to our children… and the future of this great country, USA.
        Quite frankly, there are very few family friendly programs to view on TV these days–I have turned to the Internet to watch decent programs…
        Parents be on guard, the bottom line, from a psychological stand point is, the majority of the media, Hollywood and the television industries, are attempting to brain wash our kids–sear their minds–so that by the time they reach maturity these acts would appear normal. Not in God’s eyes….Enough already–take a stand and have your neighbors, family and friends sign petitions protesting these grotesque viewing.
        Shame on Disney if the network is proposing to go to such lengths–GLC is being cancelled; hence, the actors themselves should protest–take a stand against it by stating that this is not the message or legacy they wish to leave behind.
        Finally, take a stand and boycott Disney’s negative agenda…

• Get real, are you kidding me? What Era are you people living in? GLC is the best “family” program on TV period. The “family” of today is way different than when we were growing up, and we need to change along with them. The children of today are going to school, to the playground, and “yes” even to church with other children from very diverse “family’s”. With this being said, we as parents need to learn along with our children, how to handle situations that will arise when we meet a “family” that is different than our own. The decision to air an episode of Charlie’s playdate with a friend from a family with 2 Mom’s was a great opportunity to show the diversity of today’s “family”. I hope this episode will open the gateway for other family shows to follow along with their own versions of just how diverse “family’s are today.

I am the middle child of 5 children, and my parents got divorced when I was 6 years old..my Mother had left, and I was raised by a single Father. My siblings and I were ostracized because our parents were getting divorced. We were raised Catholic, and went to Catholic schools, so with our parent’s divorce impending, we were required to leave the school..and again ostracized. This was during the mid ’60s, and early ’70,s…the “family” even then was changing..and we as a society had to change. And as I got older, divorced family’s became almost the norm. Was it wrong that we be ostracized because our parent’s got divorced? Of course it was wrong to ostracize children for something their parents did. Were we no longer a “family” because we got divorced? We are still a “family”, just a different “family”, in fact, the “family” has grown to include step-parents, and step-siblings, and more.

Today’s “family”, is changing, and we need to change too. As a society, we are obligated to teach our children that it is wrong to ostracize others, especially children, because their “family” is different. Who knows?…..what the future may bring….as it may be your child that grows up to be in a diverse “family”.

Thank you Disney for teaching my children that it’s okay to be in “family” that is diverse, and to teach parents the right way to be, just because their child has a friend from a “family” that is different than our own.

• Sam Solero says:

That’s ridiculous. There are people in the world with 2 moms or two dads, and who grow up the better for it for not having prejudiced, close minded parents like you. My people deserve representation. Especially to 10-16 year-olds who are just going through puberty and learning about their own sexualities. It’s important to young queer teens to know that there is nothing wrong with them, that they can grow up and have a family and be content like anyone else. What children need to be exposed to is respect for others, acceptance, and kindness- not hate.

• Lucy says:

I fully agree, I am 12, I live in England, and one of my friends found out a few months ago that she was a lesbian, lots of people made fun of her because it was completely new to them, LGBT needs to be announced to kids, because this girl was so close to suicide after some of these comments. Now if that was your daughter getting bullied, attempting suicide, would you still want to suicide kids from this new form of life?

• Emma35 says:

It’s 2014 for crying out loud! Your going to see gay and lesbian couples more often! Stop being a big baby and your children are going to be exposed to this someday. It’s so childish to be behaving like this. The episode is just trying to be current and show that there are other type couples out there.

• Bob says:

I agree but I like jessie

• dennis karr says:

it was clean until the final episode, when the fa//ots came in i turned off. only episode we missed.

7. Laquisha Yo says:

I’ll miss looking at Eric Allan Kramer. He is so HOT!

8. fiona says:

Disney series tend to end at Season 4 so its not surprising. Cute show though =)

9. MandaJ says:

Oh no! We love Good Luck Charlie! I wish it could go on forever, I know my kids wish that too.

10. Brittany says:

Definitely the best show Disney has going right now. Perfect family comedy–my husband and I both enjoy it, as do our children. The only thing that will make this news less sad is if Girl Meets World starts around that time and is as awesome as we hope it will be.

11. Jmh says:

My daughter’s favorite, but my husband and I can’t stand it. Not because of the kids. That mom is so damn obnoxious.

12. CJS says:

On one hand, this saddens me because GLC is honestly one of the best Disney shows of the last 15 years. On the other hand, if this means Girl Meets World gets their spot on the schedule, then it’ll be worth it.

13. Jocelyn says:

That’s too bad but the Bridgit and Bradley seem to be going to be busy with their careers soon so it’s good for them so they won’t get too burned out. I hope people aren’t going to start tossing this show aside and not care when it stops airing at least a little bit because of GLC? I love this idea but I’m already tired of hearing about this show.

14. Jocelyn says:

Lol so sorry! I obviously meant tired of GMW.

15. Channon Zane says:

Good Luck, Charlie is the last decent Disney Channel original, the only other series Disney has that’s worth watching is My Babysitter’s a Vampire, which is currently on hiatus because of budgeting in Canada (TELETOON). MBAV doesn’t count in this, GLC is the last decent one. Dog with a Blog, Jessie, Austin & Ally, Shake it Up = ALL GARBAGE!

God, how I miss the days of That’s So Raven and Kim Possible!

16. pinkie says:

Awww, I watch this with one of my grand-daughters and think it’s a fun show. It’s her favorite. Sad to see it go.
    She and the rest of her family will see Bridgit Mendler in concert in September.

17. Jessica says:

I am so very dissapointed, when I read about this I literaly sunk! This is not only my daughters favorite show but mine as well, I LOVE it!!!!! People w/ their foolish comments…are you serious? How would you be able to say anything if you didn’t sit and watch and if you don’t watch then how could you, hmm, doesn’t make very much sense! Someone said they don’t allow their children to watch bc of the mom on the show…she is what makes it hilarious, it’s more realistic then most disney families bc it’s not “perfect” I’m done w/ disney after this show leaves.

18. Sue says:

It’s the best show on the channel. If they need to end a show to make room for GMW, then why could they not get rid of Jesse, Ant Farm, or Dog with a Blog which are all terrible!

• Melissa says:

I agree dog with a blog makes no sense what so ever so why didn’t they cancel that show instead of good luck Charlie. This is not looking good. First disney makes bad choice airing the lesbian moms episode now they canceling the show all together. Just one bad desicion after another . What’s next ? I can’t imagine .

19. john says:

I love GLC it was a great show and very funny

20. psac says:

Booooooooooooooooooo.

That is all.

21. Gabs says:

I suggest you all go pickup the box set of Lizzie McGuire’s complete run. THAT is good TV. Good Luck Charlie=Sweet, not funny or smart at all. I love Mia Talerico, though. So cute!

22. Nancy says:

Well if it is the last season then I hope they bring Spencer back for Teddy and that other girl for PJ. The one who he left in NY. I agree the mom was annoying but the other cast were good so I could look past it. Bridgit has a music career and I don’t know about the others but the show had to end eventually.

23. Heather says:

Love this show and I dont even have kids. My nieces got me hooked. Ok the mom on the I hate show is an actress and has a job to do. She is one of my favorite characters. They all make that show what it is..GREAT and FUNNY! I hate to see it go..

24. Heather says:

Typo on I hate the show about the mom. I like the mom and show..

25. Logan says:

This and Gravity falls were the best shows on this channel right now I’m not a huge fan of GLC but I will watch it from time time

26. Amanda says:

I Will Miss Good Luck Charlie, That Show Was Alot Better Then Austin & Alley,Ant Farm,Phenious & Ferb & Fish Hooks, I Also Like Wizards Of Waverly Place, I’m Looking Forward To Girl Meets World, I Hope Disney Channel Will Stop This Cancelling Shows That Are Doing Good! I Hope Girl Meets World Will Stay On Forever!

PS. I Also Like Jesse!

27. Michael says:

I think kids would not think anything of two same sex parents raising a child. They should not revoke that episode because their are tons of gays and lesbians who also love Disney’s show Good Luck Charlie who are also raising children and personally Disney would not take a loss leaving the episode in the season. We live in the 21st century and gay marriage is legal. It is super common to see gay and lesbian families. It’s time Disney incorporates something about other aspects of LOVE. Not just one.

• Amelia Backard says:

Ur such a sick person! Lesbian and gay marriages are:
      Sick
      Gross
      Wrong
      Disgusting
      Sinful
      Puke worthy if a kid is watching it!

Besides its not an aspect of love! Love is when a man and a woman are involved! It’s just an aspect of wrongness!!!

28. Alex says:

I don’t know a lot about Girl meets world as I never saw Boy meets world. I don’t know about you guys but I loved GLC and was probably the best show on Disney channel along with Suite life and the old Wizards of Waverly place. When I seacrhed Giirl meets world it looked pretty boring and I highly doubt I would watch it.

29. Gia says:

That’s sad that its ending :( hope they bring spencer back and the girl who played skylar that dated p.j. who left to go be on How to Rock on Nick, which seems like it stopped cuz i stopped seeing new episodes of it, cuz now if that stopped she doesn’t have a reason not to come back to GLC :D

30. Sharisa says:

I’m gonna miss good luck charlie, me and my sis love that show :'(

31. Pi nky says:

I super super like the show….and this is the only I watched and love in Disney channel. If I can’t watch it, I asked my 10 year old son to record it for me. I will be missing this show…..so sad….

32. audri says:

IM SO SAD IM 12 AND I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL AND EVERY SINGLE TIME A TV SHOW ENDS WEATHER I LIKED IT OR DIDNT LIKE IT I CRIED BUT GOOD LUCK CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THE DISNEY CHANNEL SHOWS IM GOON START CRYING NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS SHOW DOESNT NEED TO END THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER AND IM GONNA BE SAD WHEN ITS THE FINALE… :'(

33. audri says:

“GONNA”

34. Stacy says:

My kids and I LOVE GLC, and I absolutely adore the Mom. She (and the actress that plays her) are fantastic! Please get rid of Dog with a Blog or ANT Farm. – They’re horrific! Jessie is right below those. GLC is one of the few Disney Channel shows that still has decent writing, and the kids aren’t mugging for the camera constantly (like on some other shows) I wish they’d rethink this cancelation. :(

35. Mike and Caroline says:

SO SAD, Good Luck Charlie is BY FAR BEST SHOW on Disney Family. My husband and I have our kids PVR it if we miss it so we can watch it later. Reminiscent of greats like the Cosby Show, Full House, And Growing Pains. Great cast – witty, funny, and ones that everyone can relate to. A true disappointment as other Disney shows just don’t measure up intellectually. Suffice it to say we wont be subscribing to Disney anymore.

36. Sean says:

It will be sad to see it go. The cast was amazing. I hope to see them in other things too.

37. Anna says:

What this is my favorite show!!

38. Susan says:

I am 42 and love watching GLC with my kids! It is hands down THE best show on Disney, past and present. The actors are ALL fantastic., The story lines funny. There is not one episode I do not find myself laughing! I am beyond disappointed it is ending! There is nothing even close to this show in Disney or any other channel for that matter! I really wish they would continue for a few more seasons!!! Super bummed! Now I’ll have to put up with my kids watching all the other crap like Dog with a Blog, Ant Farm, etc! BOO!!!!

39. Alicia says:

It is by far the best show on disney. My kids ranging from 8 to 22 along with my husband watch it and laugh every episode. I find myself watching it while kids are in bed. the actors are phenomenal and work well together. This is a big disappointment to a lot of people that I talk to. I watch other shows on disney with my kids and can name other shows that should be taken off the air(fish hooks, and gravity falls to name a couple) horrible and stupid. hopefully another network will pick it up or Disney will change their mind. disney channel will be turned off after kids are in bed.

40. Alison says:

The. Mother. Is. Horrendous.

41. sydney says:

My family and friends love GLC but we also love Dog with a blog because it has a family theme plus the love the kids give to their beloved dog Stan from the shelter. The episodes always end with what lesson the family and the dog had learned. It is not loud and “useless ” like Shake it up or Jessie.

42. Jeff says:

Best show Disney has! They cancel it they are going to lose a hell of a lot of viewers. Maybe ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC should pick it up! One of those networks could do so much more with the show anyway! And all you who don’t like the mom! She’s the funniest character on the show!

43. Aaron says:

I’m so disappointed to see Good Luck Charlie go. I’ve been watching it since the premier in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. This is easily the best show on Disney, and I’m devestated to see it leave. Why couldn’t they cancel another show like Shake it Up or A.N.T. Farm? Those are pretty dumb. The entire cast is funny and charming and they really changed my perspective on T.V shows. I really hope Disney reconsiders, even if the cast is getting a little old. (But I know Bradley Steven Perry has his new show and Bridgit Mendler has her whole music career, but still…)

44. Janee says:

This So Sad Is The Most Favorite Show Right Now On Disney Channel I Tought It Would Be Into Charlie Was Grown Up And Teddy Went To College But Its Not Like That And I Feel Bad For Them

45. Mike says:

I disagree disney channel has come up with some really bad shows lately like dog with a blog that’s pointless Jessie they try to be funny but there NOT and shake it up its just a show where to girls dance half the time like I said POINTLESS

46. Mike says:

I love GLC but now since there canceling and my sister loves it so much I don’t wanna break the news to her she’ll be really mad and think I’m lying so I won’t tell her and now I have to put up with the stupidest most horrible not funny shows like dog with a blog especially Jessie and shake it up those shows are stupid and pointless there no where near as good as GLC WHY DISNEY CHANNEL WHYYYYYY????

47. Ginny says:

Im gonna miss good luck charlie. I always watch it and its my favorite. I love all the characters and I think this might be one of Disney’s best shows.

48. ashley b says:

You jesus freaks need to read your bible. God was also for slavery and slaughtered children. You can’t pick and choose what to believe from the bible. Same sex marriage is not sick or wrong. I am in a hertosexual marriage with a son. I teach him to love everyone…and to not hate. I’m glad disney is doing this.

49. Wilhelmina says:

I love Good Luck Charlie the same cast need to be in a movie
    Or tv series that show will be highly miss

50. Mabel says:

Okay everyone, lets start watching Gravity Falls, the only good show now left on Disney Channel! When they cancel Gravity Falls, we will kill Disney. LETS DO THIS!!!

• Margarita Aguirre says:

Gravity Falls, Liv & whoever, Phineus & F….all stupid!!

• Ina says:

Your mean. Those are all good shows but I Kinda have to agree with you on gravity falls. Follow Up to Margarita Aguirre

• Stave says:

If u thank that fine but don’t say I’m the kid of them and when they show me I pass them and I don’t work for my mom and dad I do it for Disney and get payed when they let me do the frist time they said no one koans kids like a kid and if a kid that gets payed 10,000 pass it its a good show all the shows are good the best Sean’s liloandstitch