Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Masters of Sex First Look: Lizzy Caplan Offers a Tantalizing Peek Behind the Scenes

Showtime’s new series Masters of Sex is a perfect match for star Lizzy Caplan because, as you’ll see in the following exclusive first look, the woman is an expert tease.

RELATED VIDEO | New Showtime Dramas: Masters of Sex Titillates, Ray Donovan Dominates

Masters is the story of William Masters (played by Twilight‘s Michael Sheen) and Virginia Johnson (Party Down alum Caplan), who led the field of human sexuality research in the 1960s. The (strictly clinical, of course) foreplay gets underway Sunday, September 29 at 10/9c; until then, you’ll have to content yourself with Caplan’s enticing taste of what’s ahead.

Press PLAY on the behind-the-scenes video below, then hit the comments: Does Sex appeal to you?

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• Can’t wait, I love Lizzy Caplan!

Comment by erin – June 7, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anytime Miss Lizzy Caplan is involved, I am game.

Comment by Zacarius (@zacarius) – June 7, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • been a fan of Lizzy’s since Related, hope its a hit

Comment by Kerry – June 7, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, sex appeal to me.

Yes, Lizzy Caplan appeal to me. Yes, Michael Sheen Appeal to me.

Comment by Blackbeard – June 8, 2013 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very excited about this for the psych aspect, lizzy, michael, and the sex :)

Comment by Danielle H. – June 8, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lizzy but from the previews on Showtime, she seems a bit wooden in the part. Like she has no idea what a woman of that era would sound or look like so she’s just doing her best to guess. I just don’t like her delivery of the lines. It’s nice to see her as something other than hipster chick but this might be too much of a stretch for her.

Comment by Brandi – July 11, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post