Exclusive: Community's Danny Pudi Nabs Role in Hot in Cleveland's Live Episode

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Hot in Cleveland Danny PudiDanny Pudi is making a pit stop in Cleveland during his Community hiatus.

The actor has signed on to guest-star in Hot in Cleveland‘s upcoming live outing, TVLine has learned exclusively.

According to sources, Pudi will play a volunteer at a senior center. We hear he’s a young man in the neighborhood with a dark, intimidating side you don’t usually see from the affable actor.

The episode, which is set to air Wednesday, June 19 at 10/9c, will also feature appearances by William Shatner and The Office‘s Brian Baumgartner.

Comments (13)

• Cool cool cool

Comment by Jane.C.L – June 5, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would have bet my life savings that this would be the first comment on this article.

Comment by wordsmith – June 5, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I couldn’t resist. when i saw no one had commented yet the urge was to great.

Comment by Jane.C.L – June 6, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should be interesting to see a different side to him.

Comment by Zachary – June 5, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy Danny will be on two shows this summer.

Comment by Joey – June 5, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What’s the other?

Comment by Teag – June 5, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He’s set to pop up in the Hamptons on Royal Pains

Comment by wordsmith – June 6, 2013 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you, come again.

Comment by Carla – June 6, 2013 03:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like it, can’t wait for Shatner in the live episode. I really hope he and Betty have some hilarious interactions…

Comment by Shuayb. – June 6, 2013 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So he’s the 2nd Community cast member to hop onto another show for a Live episode.

Comment by RobMF – June 6, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HEY – that’s my birthday and I live in the Cleveland area – could he stop over that night? please?

Comment by j – June 6, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, first I hear Craig Ferguson’s apparently supposed to show up on the show, now Danny Pudi?

Well, I know what show I’ll be watching more of this summer, then…

Comment by Angela – June 6, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know the lady’s real name who was counting inventory of the meds?

Comment by Cathy Stowe – June 29, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post