Fall TV Preview

Fall Preview: Watch New Trailers for The CW's The Originals, The 100, Reign and Other New Series

TomorrowPeopleThe CW has released new, full trailers for its 2013-2014 line-up, including the Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals, the missing link thriller The Tomorrow People and the post-apocalyptic teen drama The 100.

Press PLAY on all of the new fall fodder below, then hit the comments with your thoughts, predictions, hopes and dreams about the season ahead.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule: What’s on When? And Versus What?

The Originals, with The Vampire Diaries‘ Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin, as well as Daniella Pineda (Homeland) and Charles Michael Davis (The Game); airing Tuesdays at 8/7c.

The Tomorrow People, with Peyton List (Mad Men), Luke Mitchell (Home and Away), Robbie Amell (Revenge), and Mark Pellegrino (Lost); airing Wednesdays at 9 pm.

Reign, with Adelaide Kane (Neighbours), Toby Regbo, Celina Sinden, Jenessa Grant, and Megan Follows (Anne of Green Gables); airing Thursdays at 9 pm.

Star-Crossed, with Aimee Teegarden (Friday Night Lights) and Matt Lanter (90210); premiering at midseason.

The 100, with Henry Ian Cusick (Lost), Isaiah Washington (Grey’s Anatomy), Kelly Hu (Arrow), Eliza Taylor (Neighbours) and Bob Morley (Home and Away); premiering at midseason.

Comments (97)

• The only show that’s keeping me interested in the CW’s new shows is The Hundred, Damn it looks amazing.

Comment by Amz – June 3, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boring. My prediction the reing will be fist one to go star crossed will follow

Comment by ? – June 3, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Think you misspelled REIGN though.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, that show isn’t even worth spelling correctly.

Comment by Eli – June 4, 2013 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • BURN!

Comment by Moriarty's pocket protector – June 4, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Star-crossed doesn’t start until midseason, but if Originals and Tomorrow People end up catching on (which I have a hunch they will) you may end up being right.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want to like Reign but I have trouble with investing in something I know does not end well. Mary Queen of Scotts did not have the happiest of lives and I don’t think that this type of genre show will catch on…

Comment by Rob – June 3, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS. I wish, if the CW really wanted to go in a period drama direction, that they had made up their own imagining of an original story either based loosely on fact or just 100 original. I agree that knowing that things do not end well for Mary makes me not want to invest in the show. I know that they will be focusing on her teen years but still.

Comment by Radha – June 4, 2013 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • meant to be *100 percent*

Comment by Radha – June 4, 2013 02:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is the one i want to see :)

Comment by jm – June 4, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will definitely watch the tomorrow people and 100 and maybe starcrossed. Will not watch the originals because it will be in the same time slot as S.H.I.E.L.D. and i am definitely going to watch that over the originals.

Comment by julio – June 3, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t imagine many people will pick Originals over SHIELD – they must be counting on DVR numbers – I know that’s how I plan on tuning in.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I will watch neither show live. Live TV is dead. I’ll watch the shows when I want on my own time.

Comment by Ally Oop – June 3, 2013 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well then don’t be surprised if your favorite shows are cancelled because in this unfortunate world, the only thing that matters to the big execs are the live numbers on the nielsen boxes.

Comment by Shuayb – June 4, 2013 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But unless you’ve actually got one of those Nielsen boxes, what you’re watching doesn’t really count towards anything.

Comment by Clive – June 4, 2013 04:03 AM PDT
          • Actually they count DVR numbers now up to 2-3 days later. So watching on the DVR CAN count IF you watch close to the original airing. I usually watch within 24 hours if I’m really interested. If I know my show is pretty safe from numbers than I’ll watch when I feel like it. Personally I’m more interested in most of these shows than a lot of the other crap that’s on tv. These may be crap to some but they look like a bunch of awesome guilty pleasures to me. And the Originals pilot was pretty fantastic if you’re into that sort of thing. Either way we have 2 dvr’s here that both record 2 shows at once so I can catch almost everything I want even if they air at the same time. I’m hoping to pick up a 4 shows at once dvr in the next year. But another poster was right, I’m no slave to my tv anymore. I know my dvr will record it for me so being doesn’t matter one bit.

Comment by MurphysGal – June 4, 2013 07:53 AM PDT
    • Don’t know if Agents of SHIELD or The Originals should crushed NCIS in the 8 p.m. Tuesday night time slot battle this upcoming season.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who in their right mind in this day and age cares about time slots? Watch whatever you want, whenever you want to watch it.

Comment by Temperance – June 3, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Tomorrow People is looking good

Comment by Andy – June 3, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t expect to see the Amell cousins (Robbie & Stephen) rule Wednesday nights on The CW.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are already going to rule Wednesdays nights at the CW, sorry.

Comment by Mi – June 3, 2013 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you Robbie Amell. Anyone here watched True Jackson. LOL.

Comment by BBC – June 4, 2013 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Anyone notice that at the end when it shows the CW logo it has the abbreviated Tomorrow People logo as “TRR” with the second R backward (which also appears in the full logo)? Can’t figure that one out. It would be a weird way to abbreviate Tomorrow but I don’t know why they wouldn’t go for “TTP”

Comment by brycealexander – June 4, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Originals and The Tomorrow People are destined to be CW’s next breakout hits. Star-Crossed, Reign and The 100 are not.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!

Comment by Charlie – June 3, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 100 looks awesome! Reign will get canceled soon. They should have ordered The Selection instead, at least it had book followers.

Comment by James – June 3, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They gave The Selection two shots to get picked up – chances are that there was something really unfixable if it got passed over two years in a row.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really looking forward to The Originals.

Comment by Just sayin – June 3, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’m actually more excited about Originals than about the flagship at this point. Klaus & Co. have been taking over Vampire Diaries because, a lot of the time, they’re just more interesting to watch.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree wordsmith! I’m really worried that TVD won’t hold up well without the originals. Even when Klaus was just used to save the day via his blood or any other plot point reasoning, it was always fun to watch. Not so much with other characters. I’m looking forward to a new show where they *hopefully* avoid they triangle of doom that they have on the original. I love Klaroline for down the road but I wouldn’t mind seeing Klaus have some fun. Elijah too for that matter since he left Katherine behind.

Comment by MurphysGal – June 4, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everything is supernatural

Comment by Sarah – June 3, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True, but that’s never a bad thing, in my book.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching The Tomorrow People for the gorgeous Robbie Amell. Watching Reign too since it’s different from what CW usually does.

Comment by The Voice – June 3, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People do tend to gripe about Reign, but I agree with you – it’s very different from anything CW (or anybody, on network TV really) has tried before.

Comment by wordsmith – June 3, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I fail to see how something becomes watchable just because it is different…

Comment by Eli – June 4, 2013 01:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just because it’s different from the usual CW crap makes it stand out. Whether or not people will stick to watch the whole season is a different story.

Comment by ABC – June 4, 2013 03:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Exactly – the novelty is enough to get me to check it out, but the show will have to deliver to get me to stay.

Comment by wordsmith – June 4, 2013 10:36 AM PDT
  • Congrats CW on another mediocre year. Ill only watch the originals due to tvd. only show to possibly survive is the tomorrow people if done right. Star-crossed looks lame and waste of time.

Comment by david – June 3, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who expects an announcement that The Originals has cast Cariba Heine (who costarred with Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin on Australian kids show H2O) in some kind of recurring role?

Comment by Regal – June 3, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If that were to happen I might actually start watching…

Comment by Eli – June 4, 2013 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be a dream come true!! It would be the perfect show and I can’t wait for claire and phoebe to share a scene!! I’ve been waiting a long time for that!!

Comment by luli – June 4, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NOOO, YOU’re NOT I AM EXPECTING THIS LIKE CRAAAAAAZYYYYY

Comment by Agnes – February 3, 2014 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely want to see The Tomorrow People. the 100 seems interesting, but not as interested in reign or starcrossed. Reign looks like a medieval gossip girl but meh. I don’t even watch vampire diaries, so I’m not going to see the Originals.

Comment by fiona – June 3, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tomorrow People sounds a like like Heros to me…and I wached Heroes and liked it but I don’t think I’ll be watching this.
    I’ll probably check out Star-Crossed. Maybe the 100 and Reign (which looks a lot more interesting than I thought it would be actually)

Comment by Robin – June 3, 2013 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, im hoping for Amell’s shirtless, but we know no one can beat Stephen Amell in that..The 100 look better now, Reing looks ok, Star-crossed looks blah, i dont like the actor i didnt like him in 90210, and THe Originals, well is Elijah, and that is why DVR was invented… there is no way im giving up NCIS over the originals or SHIELD

Comment by Lorena – June 3, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sooo the CW is turning into SYFY in the Fall?

Comment by Amy – June 3, 2013 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because that is more assuredly what is ‘in’. Look at media consumption of all other types.

Comment by Temperance – June 3, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CW has slowly been transitioning into a genre station for a while now. I personally couldn’t be more pleased. I very much enjoy scifi/fantasy/supernatural and CW has all kind of goodies for me to enjoy. (if only Cult had been renewed as well, alas.)

Comment by yay scifi! – June 3, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed (yay scifi!) I like most of the upcoming content. Reign looks interesting but I’m not a huge fan of stories that you know end badly. Other than Reign, I think they all look pretty interesting and will end up on my record list right at the start. Now if they can stay there, that is the true question. I still can’t believe the made The Carrie Diaries. Yuck.

Comment by MurphysGal – June 4, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Apparently Aussie actors are very popular on the CW! Star crossed is the only show without at least one!

Comment by Hannah – June 3, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • REIGN is just trying to be a British GOSSIP GIRL.

THE ORIGINALS is a given for me because I love the character of Klaus and think it will be great.

STAR-CROSSED actually looks good to me so I’m kinda anxious about that.

Other than that nothing else…

Comment by Jared – June 3, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Technically, Reign takes place in France and there’s no concept yet of a united “Britain” but it’s getting underway during that time. During medieval times, if you’re from the British Isles, you’re either a Scot, an Irish, a Welsh or an Englishman, plus a Cornish, etc.

Comment by James Habitan (@jlhabitan) – June 3, 2013 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I probably watch more series on the CW than any other one network and I’m so happy that the CW decided to keep pretty much all of last seasons shows. Any of these new series could easily fit into the schedule. Really looking forward to The Tomorrow People and Star Crossed and will probably check out Reign but not totally sold on it just yet. Can’t wait for next season!

Comment by JJ – June 3, 2013 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll give Reign a chance. It could either be amazing or really really REALLY terrible. I couldn’t really judge it yet based the promo. I’ll watch the first 5 episodes then give my verdict.

Comment by Leaanne – June 3, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I might do it, too, but the trailer really hasn’t sold me on the show. But yes, if I don’t forget I’ll probably also give it a couple episodes to prove me wrong.

Comment by Jules – June 4, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m actually going to try all of them! The Originals, of course, ’cause I watch TVD. The Tomorrow People and The 100 look really good! Reign seems very different, but who knows! I’m on the fence with Star-Crossed.

Comment by Fabe – June 3, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of these previews really stands out: StarCrossed. Sadly, it doesn’t stand out in a good way. It just looks like a cheap Roswell knock off. I had not interest in Reign until this preview, amazingly, now I’m excited. I was already psyched about The Tomorrow People (Mark Pellegrino baby!) and I’m hoping to get all The Vampire Diaries fun without Elena(!) from The Originals. The real toss up for me is The 100. I’m sure I’ll give it a try, but I can see how easily it could suck.

Comment by Melody Paris – June 3, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only ones that good are Originals and Reign.The others look/sound awful.

Comment by Brandy – June 3, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited for Reign. It looks fantastic. I love historical romance and I don’t mind a bit that they stray from real history. I will also watch The Originals for sure and The 100. Star-crossed looks so cheesy but I will watch the first couple episodes because you cannot judge a show by its pilot. And I doubt I will stay tuned to Tomorrow People though I will check it out. Overall, the CW did an amazing job with its fall schedule exceptIng Fridays.

Comment by Ally Oop – June 3, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe they should’ve made Reign into historical fantasy to get more to watch it.

Comment by BBC – June 3, 2013 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark Pellegrino is AWESOME.

Comment by Ella – June 4, 2013 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch alot of CW shows and i love scifi. REIGN looks better with this trailer. I will check out all of them.

Comment by Jmom – June 4, 2013 12:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want to see Reign I love medieval times. Also the actors look really great. Megan Follows from Anne of Green Gables love her. Offcourse I have to watch The Orginals Elijah and Klaus are delicious and I like the girl witch to.

Comment by Witchy – June 4, 2013 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Reign has an interesting concept but its on the wrong network and it needs to be a little grittier sort of like Game of Thrones. They really watered it down to make it ‘safe’. Whether it will translate into good ratings remains to be seen.

The 100 and The Tomorrow People look very good but I sincerely hope they don’t go the route of Lost and Mutant X respectively. They need to be completely different from those shows. These aren’t fresh concepts so they must have fresh stories.
    My one thing from the 100 is that they cast Paige Turco only to kill her off. That is just ridic. I hope this means that she can go back to person of interest which needs her.

I won’t bother with Star Crossed because its not very intriguing. I think that they are banking on 90210 fans to move over for Matt Lanter.

Comment by Shuayb – June 4, 2013 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • probably gonna watch the originals, and maaaaaybe the 100

Comment by sum – June 4, 2013 03:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so my front runner is Star-crossed. I loved the preview, I love the cast and I’m not obsessed with the Roswell connection. It has bigger chance of sucsess cause they are more or less love cost.
    The100 is fine aswell and love graphic the idea over all.
    Reign it’s a good story hope they prove themself strong in telling it on high level.
    TP nice aswell. But they have to reach a big audience to justify all these special effects.
    The Originals I have to watch cause I love Daniel and Claire and Phoebe if course.

Comment by Maki – June 4, 2013 03:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tommorow People and the 100 look good. The Reign will never see episode 9 .

Comment by Christine – June 4, 2013 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 100 was the only promo that looked interesting to me.

Comment by Jess (@CrashandBurn9) – June 4, 2013 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why Matt Lanter? Now all I’ll see when watching that show is Liam :////// And honestly, he’s not that great of an actor.

Comment by Callum – June 4, 2013 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can Star-Crossed not cast Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr is beyond me.

Comment by RichieS – June 4, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CW is so predicatable.

Originals had the best trailer in the bunch. Reign and Tomorrow People were chessy. Tomorrow People was painful to get through especially,
    I predict only The Orginals and Tomorrow People will get renewed. The Orginals has built in audience from the Vampire Diaries. Tomorrow People will ride the coattaills of Arrow.

CW’s ratings are not what they used to be. I see the Originals getting about the same ratings as The Vampire Diaries. Tomorrow People with match or slightly lower than Arrow. Though Tomorrow People doesn’t have the same buzz as Arrow.

Carrie Diaries, Beatuy and the Beast will be cancelled; while Hart of Dixie will be renewed for a final season – shorten ala Nikita and Gossip Girl.

Comment by Vcoolwater – June 4, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Tomorrow People and the 100 definitely look good. I may check out Reign because I adore Adelaide Kane, but I don’t think it has much of a chance.

Comment by Kristi – June 4, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Until I saw that trailer I thought the 100 was a reworking of the movie 300 on a CW budget.

Comment by RichieS – June 4, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how Reign actually looks like a half-decent show but gets all this hate from the brats that watch The CW because it’s not about sexy young supernaturals doing sexy dangerous things. If Mary Queen of Scots was in love with a brooding vampire who looked like an abercrombie model than they would be dying to watch it. Say what you want about Reign, Star-Crossed is above and beyond the worst looking show in their new line-up. It’s Roswell if Roswell was terrible. All of their shows look so generic and the same, so much so I can barely tell The Tomorrow People and The 100 apart. At least Reign is a risk.

Comment by dude – June 4, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only new show I’ll gladly watch is The Originals.

Comment by dude – June 4, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You must have missed the trailer then. It’s exactly sexy young 20-something year olds partying in 16th century France with some ghosts and Nostradamus thrown in.

Comment by starship – June 4, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear hear!

Comment by Ally Oop – June 4, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for The Tomorrow People and Originals.

This trailer makes me want give The Hundred another chance, especially with all the prestigious actors in it.

Not interested in Star-Crossed. Regin looks very unappealing and the acting is flimsy.

Comment by John – June 4, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reign looks absolutely awful. The Tomorrow People looks terrific. And so does The 100. The blonde Australian actress who’s one of the leads in The 100 comes off as particularly strong. How many more years will Matt Lanter be playing a high school kid?

Comment by EJ – June 4, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved Matt’s line in the trailer (paraphrasing ” Duh…if we were Martians, wouldn’t we be from Mars? “.

Comment by RichieS – June 4, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m shocked by how much i enjoyed the trailer for the originals, if theres an opening on the schedule it might get a few looks

Comment by meatwad – June 4, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tomorrow People – special powers and Peyton List, i’m sold!!!!

Comment by meatwad – June 4, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reign looks good

Comment by meatwad – June 4, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Star-Crossed looks like fan fiction, i mean honestly

Comment by meatwad – June 4, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 100 has alot of potential

Comment by meatwad – June 4, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
    I would probably watch The Originals, Reign, Tomorrow People and The 100 but I will give it a try to see how it was.

Comment by Justin Burnell – June 6, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 100 reminds me a bit of the New Zealand post-apocalyptic drama “The Tribe”, which also has kids/teens trying to survive on Earth and rebuild society with no adults around (for a different reason). Anyway, based on first impressions, The 100 looks best to me, and the cast is the strongest of all these new CW shows. I like the guy who plays the brother …he doesn’t come off as a wooden beefcake former-model-type, like so many CW “actors”. And I agree with previous commenters who said that the lead blonde girl has talent…Expressive acting and seems likeable so far.

Unlike the lead girl in The Tomorrow People…or did they just choose all the wrong clips of her? In practically every shot, she’s got this smug frozen smirk on her face…ugh. The Tomorrow People just looks like a dull retread of Smallville & Mutant X. Sure, every premise has been done before. But it lacks that spark of *something* to make it fun, if not original. And I’m usually a sucker for super-powered teen misfits. Sigh.

I *wish* Star-Crossed was more like Roswell! Roswell had a very charismatic cast with great chemistry (which saved the show when the plot went off the rails). 90210 Guy and Pouty-Lipped Girl just can’t compare. That palm-touching scene is so cheesy and forced “romantic”. Bleh. Watch the Roswell pilot instead, and marvel at how much you want the leads to kiss by the end of it.

Poor Megan Follows…why’s she doing Reign and forcing me to watch it?! I guess she wanted to play a villain? I don’t see why the writers couldn’t just create a fictional royal setting, since they’re not going for historical accuracy anyway. And yet, with all the changes, I bet they’ll stay true to the real-life downer ending… how pointless. I am amazed though, that The CW greenlit a series that doesn’t allow them to do their usual obscene amount of product placement. No awkward cell phone conversations or Mary showing off her cool new car, like in The Vampire Diaries. :P

Which brings me to The Originals. Seems like a pretty flimsy premise for a TV series. Obviously they just wanted a spin-off of their hit show, however they could contrive it, rather than having a truly inspired idea. And whiny cry-baby Klaus is hardly a sympathetic or compelling protagonist, in my opinion. Why should I care whether he becomes King of New Orleans? Or a daddy? Elijah’s cool. But TVD’s writing has gone downhill since Kevin Williamson left, and now Julie Plec’s gonna juggle 2 (or 3? The Tomorrow People as well?) shows? The Originals is gonna suck, if they don’t get some other, better writers on board. Unless you’re a big fan of the actors involved, doesn’t seem worth watching. Or a big fan of ..*snort*… Plec’s writing. Ha haha haha! Oh, I crack me up.

Comment by crispy_comments – June 11, 2013 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 100 is going to be the BEST, then star-crossed so The 100 I will be watching….Kinda remind me of NBC’S REVOLUTION which I love :-)

Comment by calvin haris – June 17, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reign looks fantastic! And surprisingly The Tomorrow People looked AWFUL. I could barely get through that trailer…

Comment by K – June 21, 2013 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It features two vehicles, one ramp way, bright sounds
    and colors. The second childrens ride on toy is the Fisher Price Power Wheels Lil’ Quad. It is amazing how much babies can pick up in terms of physical and mental skills just by playing with simple wooden toys.

Comment by ebay toys and hobbies lego – June 21, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post