Exclusive

House of Cards Exclusive: Mad Men, Deadwood Alums Join Netflix Drama's Season 2 Cast

House of Cards Season 2 CastHouse of Cards is adding a pair of aces to its Season 2 deck.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Mad Men actor Sam Page and Deadwood alum Molly Parker have joined the Netflix drama’s stellar cast.

Details on their characters, as well as the length of their respective stints, are being kept under lock and key.

RELATED | Netflix is Open to More Arrested Development — Are You?

A Netflix rep declined to comment.

In addition to his recurring role as Joan’s estranged hubby on Mad Men, Page has appeared on Gossip Girl, Switched at Birth and, more recently, ABC’s short-lived Last Resort. Parker, meanwhile, starred in NBC’s ill-fated adaptation of The Firm.

Production on House of Cards‘ second season is currently underway in Maryland.

1. Liam Tait says:

Amazing, I love Sam Page!

2. Teag says:

Molly Parker is so flippin’ hot.

3. Joey says:

Might have to check out House of Cards. Molly Parker is great.

4. The Beach says:

I really like political dramas and House of Cards is one of the best I have seen in a very long time. Kevin Spacey is perfect for the lead and I really like how Netflix put the entire first season on all at once. I had a marathon House of Cards weekend…couldn’t stop watching.

5. Kat says:

Even more excited about season 2! Molly Parker?? Omg omg omg…LOVE her. Ugh how much longer until season 2??

6. Hey! I khow this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using forr this website? I’m getting fed up
    of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

7. SpaSkin says:

It is a challenging situation for sellers as they have to fulfill the
    demands and conditions set by the consumer and distributorsin order to survive in the market.
    Convenience of ordering the beauty products such as blinc, crew hair,
    croc flat iorn, scruples and many more make the online stores popular all
    over the world. Most skin care and cosmetics need an
    oil and unfortunately instead of using high quality natural plant
    based oils they use animal fat.

8. SpaSkin.com says:

Eating them fresh is best because of their nutrients, but you can get some
    benefit eating them cooked. If you’re not a big fan of bronzer or highlighters, but want to try
    something out then this set is for you. Christmas
    is almost here and as you rush to the mall at the last minute hoping
    to snag at great deal, here are some must-have makeup sets this holiday season.