House of Cards Exclusive: Mad Men, Deadwood Alums Join Netflix Drama's Season 2 Cast

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

House of Cards Season 2 CastHouse of Cards is adding a pair of aces to its Season 2 deck.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Mad Men actor Sam Page and Deadwood alum Molly Parker have joined the Netflix drama’s stellar cast.

Details on their characters, as well as the length of their respective stints, are being kept under lock and key.

RELATED | Netflix is Open to More Arrested Development — Are You?

A Netflix rep declined to comment.

In addition to his recurring role as Joan’s estranged hubby on Mad Men, Page has appeared on Gossip Girl, Switched at Birth and, more recently, ABC’s short-lived Last Resort. Parker, meanwhile, starred in NBC’s ill-fated adaptation of The Firm.

Production on House of Cards‘ second season is currently underway in Maryland.

Comments (9)

• Amazing, I love Sam Page!

Comment by Liam Tait – May 30, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Molly Parker is so flippin’ hot.

Comment by Teag – May 30, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Might have to check out House of Cards. Molly Parker is great.

Comment by Joey – May 30, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like political dramas and House of Cards is one of the best I have seen in a very long time. Kevin Spacey is perfect for the lead and I really like how Netflix put the entire first season on all at once. I had a marathon House of Cards weekend…couldn’t stop watching.

Comment by The Beach – May 30, 2013 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How does one get An alert for season two release. We marathoned also.

Comment by Lorraine – July 8, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even more excited about season 2! Molly Parker?? Omg omg omg…LOVE her. Ugh how much longer until season 2??

Comment by Kat – September 20, 2013 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey! I khow this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using forr this website? I’m getting fed up
    of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Comment by Kukui Nut Oil – January 8, 2014 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is a challenging situation for sellers as they have to fulfill the
    demands and conditions set by the consumer and distributorsin order to survive in the market.
    Convenience of ordering the beauty products such as blinc, crew hair,
    croc flat iorn, scruples and many more make the online stores popular all
    over the world. Most skin care and cosmetics need an
    oil and unfortunately instead of using high quality natural plant
    based oils they use animal fat.

Comment by SpaSkin – February 27, 2014 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eating them fresh is best because of their nutrients, but you can get some
    benefit eating them cooked. If you’re not a big fan of bronzer or highlighters, but want to try
    something out then this set is for you. Christmas
    is almost here and as you rush to the mall at the last minute hoping
    to snag at great deal, here are some must-have makeup sets this holiday season.

Comment by SpaSkin.com – March 18, 2014 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post