DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More

Get More: Casting News

Full Circle Cast David BoreanazDavid Boreanazs new role is less Seeley Booth, more Lenny Bruce.

The Bones actor will star in DirecTV’s upcoming series Full Circle alongside Kate Walsh (Private Practice), Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck), Billy Campbell (The Killing) and a slew of other familiar TV faces.

The 10-episode relationship drama from Neil LaBute (The Shape of Things, In the Company of Men), who’s making his television debut, follows 11 people whose lives are unknowingly intertwined. Each episode features a restaurant-set conversation between two characters, one of whose storylines will continue in the next outing during a discussion with a new character and so on.

McMahon will play a charismatic and intense entertainment attorney who represents Boreanaz’ outlandish comic. When the latter takes a joke too far, a young girl’s life (90210‘s Keke Palmer) is irrecoverably altered. Walsh and Campbell co-star as Trisha and Trent, the parents of a classmate (Lost‘s Devon Gearhart) who has a secret crush on Palmer’s character.

The cast also includes Cheyenne Jackson (30 Rock), whose aspiring singer intrudes on Trisha and Trent’s special night, Noah Silver (The Borgias) as Trisha’s student and Ally Sheedy (Psych) as his mother, Tom Felton (Harry Potter) as an exchange student from England and Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights) as his love interest. The final episode of the season, which brings all the characters together, will introduce Robin Weigert (Sons of Anarchy).

Full Circle is slated to premiere on DirecTV’s Audience network this fall.

Comments (29)

• hmmm interesting!

Comment by tvaddict – May 23, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • o woah so many names i love!!!! can’t wait for a trailer to see what this is gonna look like

Comment by Danielle H. – May 23, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t David still on bones?

Comment by Missmurray – May 23, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, he is, and it confused me at first, too. But I think he’s filming this right now while they are on summer break. I could be wrong though.

Comment by Sarah – May 23, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, but since it will be on “AUD” channel and is only ten episodes, guess it’s a “special” – new season of Bones just started week or so ago (recent) – if it were on regular network and a continuing series, I guess there would be a conflict but not a real series and not a “regular channel”…

Comment by KB – September 26, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if the 2 episodes for Bones season 9 were filmed early so David could do this without delaying any other filming for the season.

Comment by Sarah – May 23, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While we all wonder whatever happened to those season 8 standalone episodes :/

Comment by Delirious – May 24, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Those stand alone eps have aired within season 8 already; The Gunk in the Garage, The But in the Joke, The Patriot in Purgatory and The Ghost in the Machine.

Comment by amber – May 24, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cole and Angel in the same show?

Comment by Dick Whitman – May 23, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh! I didn’t even think about that. That should be good.

Comment by Sarah – May 23, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish I had Direct TV. I need to watch this!

Comment by Steven – May 23, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And ADDISON! I died!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Seriously, dying!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – May 24, 2013 04:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just going to say that! That’s alot of hotness right there.

Comment by Mikael – May 24, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are filming Full Circle in a few weeks time, so I am pretty sure that David can get his two (?) episodes shot before mid July when Bones restarts after their hiatus :)

Comment by amber – May 23, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @amber

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see how many episodes he does Like I said, I bet that’s why they filmed a couple episodes before going on break.

Comment by Sarah – May 23, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sounds like a conventional, relationship-y take on The Booth at the End.

Comment by Jason – May 23, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Walsh – Yay!!!

Comment by MK – May 23, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds more like a South African tv show called “Intersexions”

Comment by copycat – May 23, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This must be why David Boreanaz had to cancel Philly Comic Con :( But I do love that Cole and Angel will be on the same show and same episodes working together :)

Comment by lshepard47 – May 23, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sounds a lot like a show called Six Degrees that lasted about 6 weeks on ABC before getting canceled!

Comment by MonicaF – May 24, 2013 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me said because I don’t have Directv but there are so many actors in here I like. David, Julian, Kate! Seriously maybe I can watch it online?

Comment by cas – May 24, 2013 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “irrecoverably”????????? – irrevocably??????????

Comment by Marcie – May 24, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julian McMahon back on TV!!! AND he’s with David Boreanaz? PLUS Cheyenne Jackson? This is officially my new favorite show Love my DirecTV!!

Comment by Deena – May 24, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do you know where they are filming this?

Comment by Mark – June 25, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see Julain McMahon but it looks like he hit the wll since Nip/Tuck. Has it been that long? ….Yikes.. how much older does that make me!?

Comment by susan – August 12, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David needs to make an Angel movie already to continuethe storyline after the series finale…

Comment by hafdolla23 – August 20, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am furious that David would take another contract while he is supposed to be continuing Bones, If he dies, divorces bones, or any other stupid thing, I will purposely criticize everything they try to do — I am a retired English professor in literature and writing. what is he thinking? You think the directors and producers and great actors can be copies again.I am not disillusioned with Booth, but David can go to –

Comment by Jackie/Max Strange – September 16, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julian McMahon AND David Boreanaz in the same TV show?! It’s like Buffy meets Charmed lol my 2 childhood crushes. Will definitely be watching.

Comment by Bhav – September 21, 2013 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haunting preview soundtrack. Who is it?

Comment by reynald bell – September 27, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post