Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!

Goodwin GamesAt first, everything’s going so well in this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from a promo shoot for Fox’s The Goodwin Games (premiering Monday at 8:30/7:30c).

The cast — including TVLine faves Scott Foley and Becki Newton — looks great. They’re doing a fine job of explaining the comedy’s premise. But then…

Well, let’s just say that things taken an ugly turn when sticks are pulled out.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013: What’s on When? And Versus What?

We could describe to you the savage beating that takes place. But really, you have to see it to believe it. And, conveniently enough, if you press PLAY, you CAN see it.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. RibaMc says:

That`s an picture from the pilot.

2. Dananon90 says:

Pretty sure the picture here is from the first pilot before they recast the younger brother. Might want to update this. Also, how is the pilot already online if it premiers on the 20th? I watched this like two weeks ago and it was great. I really hope people tune in.

3. Paul says:

I was all “Oh good, Plop found a new job!” But since it’s been recast with TJ Miller, I’m less interested. That dude ANNOYS!

4. Mike says:

I already watched the pilot, Miler is a bit annoying, but Foley and Newton are great, and I enjoyed the pilot than most of the comedies this year, I wish their was a chance of renewal, but who knew maybe it goes way downhill after the pilot, and that lead to them cutting the order.

5. LE says:

It’s sad that FOX didn’t even give this show a chance.. I mean the could aire this after Ben and Kate was pulled off the schedule or Raising ended it’s season. But well I’m not a executive at FOX :/

6. GTS says:

I’m hoping this success, only because Becki Newton holds a special place in my heart from her role of Ugly Betty, and so Scott Foley’s character, Jake, is left n that hole of Scandal. Forever.

7. Tricia says:

I really enjoyed the pilot and I wish Fox would get it together. Get rid of Dads, pair it with Brooklyn 99, New Girl & The Mindy Project. OR pair it with Raising Hope, two good family comedies together would be perfect. I don’t understand why these execs have such a hard time. If only they wanted to make good TV just a little bit more than they wanted to make money. GIVE ME A NETWORK.

8. Sheldon W. says:

The premiere is so good that I fail to comprehend how the show could have been shunted to late mid-season burn-off time.

It’s smart, funny, genuinely touching and surprisingly un-mean…

Oh, wait. It’s that last one, isn’t it?

9. Sheila says:

Who on earth decided to give TJ Miller a stick and a blindfold? That’s just ASKING for trouble!

10. Midori says:

I don’t understand why the show wasn’t used to fill in for whatever garbage failed after Raising Hope.

11. Babygate says:

I was so looking forward to this because I love Becki and Scott. I was annoyed that it was pushed back a whole season. And with only 7 episodes looks like this is just a burn off. I don’t know the guy that plays the younger brother but he looks super annoying. Good news is that it looks like at least Scott is going to have a gig with Scandal next season. Hope Becki can get something soon. She’s too funny not to be on TV. She and Michael Urie were the only reasons I loved Ugly Betty.

12. Philipp says:

It’s Shershow!

13. Evan says:

Loved the pilot after watching it on Hulu. Let’s see if we can shock the network and make this a show they have to bring back midseason.

14. May says:

Well, I’m torn. I like Becki Newton and I love Scott Foley, but I hate TJ Miller. The premise sounds good, and they seem to have good chemistry, but Miller is just awful.

15. Heathers says:

Somebody loves yellow clothing. Yuck.