90210 Series Finale Recap: How Did It All End?

90210 Series Finale RecapIf you’ve yet to watch Monday’s 90210 series finale, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, read on…

The second coming of 90210 came to an end Monday night after five seasons — were your Beverly Hills faves sent off in style?

Picking up where last week’s penultimate episode left off, the gang deals with the aftermath of that major explosion at Adrianna’s concert. Dixon, Navid and Annie make it out unscathed, but Ade is still trapped inside the rubble. (Fret not, Navid is in full-on hero mode and rushes back into the now-destroyed auditorium to find her — which, of course, he does.)

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Endgames

The two share a romantic reunion, vowing to take things slow in their second chance at love. However, their future looks like it might be cut short by a gas leak at the explosion site — and in that moment they decide to go all in if they survive. “You were always the one,” an emotional Ade tells Navid. “I don’t care if that’s the right thing or the smart thing, because for me that’s the only thing.” And, after promises of buying a home and getting two dogs, the two are saved and ride off into the sunset in an ambulance together. (“Make lots of love!” Naomi adorably shouts as they drive away.)

Silver, meanwhile, is not as lucky. Interrupting a heartwarming chat between she and Ade — who phoned her former bestie from the rubble (!) to give her condolences for the loss of Silver’s baby — is her doctor calling with bad news: Silver does, in fact, have cancer. At first, she seems resigned to end things altogether with some pills found at the rescue site. But a sweet moment with Dixon — who encourages her to fight: “You reach deeper until you find the strength.” — results in her choosing to have surgery and face the diagnosis head-on.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013 — What’s On When? And Against What?

Elsewhere in the installment, Naomi’s reputation begins to suffer following her recent “scandal” with that prince — a realization that prompts her to do some actual good. Her attempts to throw a relief concert for the explosion victims are thwarted shortly after they begin, but Annie is on-hand with some sisterly words of encouragement. “There may only be a select few of us out there who know it,” she laughs, “but you’re one of the best [people] we know.” She and Jordan are later given permission to reunite – if she travels to D.C. with his mom and meets with “the Emperor,” who’s desperate to meet the girl who got his son in rehab. (She agrees.)

And finally, there’s Annie and Liam. The lovelorn exes continue to skirt around their feelings for each other — even when Silver and Dixon attempt to intervene. Sydney (who?) is actually the one who pushes the pair back together, encouraging Liam to read the end of Annie’s book before deciding if he really wants to go to Australia. So, read he does, and soon thereafter he’s on his hog chasing down the plane that Annie (and Naomi and Jordan) are on.

“I don’t care how hard it is. It’s what I want. What we have is worth it,” he exclaims… right before proposing. “This is romantic as hell and I’m not taking no for an answer this time,” he jokes. (And he doesn’t have to because Annie says yes!)

So, 90210 fans, what say you about the finale? Was it all you’d hoped it would be? What would you have changed? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Finales, Recaps

1. AN says:

Worst finale ever. Jumbled and rushed.

2. Greg says:

Why didnt the CW cough up some extra money to make a real series finale… it was very obvious they threw together the last few minutes after the fact. And did Silver really deserve to get cancer and lose her baby, while Adrianna got everything she wanted… Such a mess.

• Mayra says:

Right?? Silver’s not been very likable lately, but she was, once. She used to be my favourite character. She deserved a better ending.

• ellie says:

i agree! i thought they should have done like a 20 years later thing at the end showing how life turned out for them all.

• SylwekG says:

Silver was always this show’s butt monkey. Most awfuls things always happened to her. So it’s really no surprising.

• Silver’s misfortune and Adrianna’s luck are facts of life though. The show is reflecting the reality that some people get it all while others have nothing.

I was, however, expecting Adrianna to die. It would have been a nice point of irony – finally, after discovering her inner nice girl (for real this time) and on her way to rebuilding her singing career, SHE DIES.

Oh, well. I still enjoyed the hour.

• Vicki says:

I think it was good considering that they didn’t know it was ending when it was filmed. The problem with TV is too many reality shows. This was a decent show and the actors are good. Maybe CW will make a reunion show in a few years. Naomi needs a soulmate not an alumni from Tree Hill. Silver needs to lighten up and people need to appreciate Ade. Excellent sendoff for now.

• Berkley says:

omg i agree. i don’t think silver deserved that after everything she went through in the show!!

3. Sarah says:

Loved Lannie and Ade&Navid getting happy endings,

4. Chad says:

Liam and Annie = No.

• Vic says:

Liam and Annie = Hell to the YES! FINALLY!

• Ella says:

Agreed. This show went faceplant when they broke up Liam and Naomi. It hasn’t been the same and to have the leading lady end up with some random in the finale while they hook Liam up (again) with the most selfish, stupid character on the show…well, I can’t say I’m sorry it’s dunzo. Actually, I wouldn’t have been sorry had it ended after season 2. Hopefully Matt and Annalynne will get to work together again – they have insane chemistry and they seemed to enjoy each other’s company.

• Thereasonsy says:

This show was over after Rebecca Rand Kirshner left as the show runner. It should have borrowed the Desperate Housewives 5 year jump after she left and then gone from there instead of limping to the finish line.

• Dissapointed says:

Thank you!!finally someone with insight!!Liam and Naomi were so HOTT together he started having real feelings for her and they were really good together.Naomi is the leading lady character and I respect her because she never took anyone’s sloppy seconds Annie and silver just slurped up her exes all the time it disgusting and they looked pathetic really from Ethan to Liam I mean all of those *friends*practically almost saw each other naked except for Adrianna and Liam and Naomi and Dickson and navid,the rest of them just circled and whored around each other especially on Naomi’s exes .Naomi totally didn’t deserve to be with some phunky looking random guy in the finale she deserved more.That geek husband of hers was totally not in her league they were painful to watch.anyway probably for the best Naomi didn’t get back with Liam he got really boring after he lost his edge and bad boy cred by dating leftovers Annie .The show had to get cut for real it lost its magic

• whycanttheyhavegoodendings says:

OMG IKR LIAM AD NAIOMI WERE THE HOTTEST COUPLE OMFG and getting together with ANNIE? After the first season tht character was just kinda a whore and all and ur TOTALLY RITE naiomi was definetly the best i mean come on she had WAY more self respect then any of them. No sloppy seconds :3

• steveo says:

uhm Annie was the leading lady this whole time.

• Anna says:

I know right? That ending proposal was possibly one of the dumbest things I’ve seen on television. They completely ruined Liam’s character through his relationship with Annie. It’s really sad.

• ellie says:

why’s everyone hating on liam and annie i think there perfect together! i do agree with the fact that silver and annie were always after naiomi’s exes but still annie and liam are perfect together. naiomi was deffinetly my best charcter though loved how she would nver let anything keep her down even after max!

• Lannie=Hell yes, obviously not a viewer for the past 5 seasons because their ending was inevitable they were meant for eachother

5. chadcronin says:

Liam + Annie = No.

6. AcE says:

Love Navid/Ade(The shows OTP) and Annie/Liam!!!

My only regret was no Silver/Dixon reunion, but I’ll take 2 out of 3!

7. tracy84 says:

I have a few issues with the finale. I think the CW should have shelled out a few bucks to shoot a flash forward ending like a couple years in the future. If I wrote it I would have shown them all getting back together for Dixon and Silver’s adopted son’s christening and Silver in full remission, Annie would have a little girl with Liam and be happily married, visiting from Paris where they live or somewhere else. Navid and Adriana would be married and possiby expecting. Most important of all Naomi would walk in on the arm of her husband Max who found her in DC and won her back. All get happy endings. That’s how it should’ve ended. It could’ve been just a five minute clip or less and would have wrapped things up nicely.

• tracy84 says:

Also, I know Dixon loves music but after tonights episode I could really see him going to medical school to be a doctor or becoming an EMT. Something that would help people.

• april-ann says:

Dixon doing something that would help anyone other than Dixon? I don’t think so. And of course more money was not shelled out for a finale…by then there were not enough viewers to even warrant another single episode. I want to pretend this show never happened and hope that someone will step up and make a proper sequel to Beverly Hills, 90210. This was so bad. A travesty it lasted as long as it did. Should have been put out of its misery the first half-season. The difference between this and the original is that fans will watch reruns of the original forever if they could, and won’t watch a first-run episode of this let alone a single rerun of it.

• tracy84 says:

Well. It’s actually very popular on Netflix. This 90210 was geared more towards a younger generation. The original 90210 would be something people in their late 20s, early 30s would rewatch but this generation of teenagers will watch reruns of this 90210. You are entitled to your oinion of course but I can’t fully understand if you hate the show why comment on the finale and if you don’t watch how can you comment on if Dixon is selfish? He has made mistakes but he’s also been there for people to count on.

• tracy84 says:

*opinion

• april-ann says:

Is there something on this website that says you can comment only if you like a show? And, what an awful show for teenagers to watch. And yes, DICKson has never been anything but selfish. Did you watch the first season? You saw how he treated Silver?? Did you see how he treated Annie during those horrible seasons of the never-ending hit-and-run?? Did you even see or get what he did to Ivy?? DICKson always came first to DICKson. No matter what he had to do to anyone. Total d-bag. Also to Ade. Reason one why it’s awful for teens to watch. Why did that same DICK have major storylines with all four of those leading ladies?? Show only lasted five seasons. Ugh.

• O-Town says:

I was a fan of the first series and this series as well. It’s a load of crock that fans would watch the first series over and over and over. Watching reruns of the first series isn’t done because you would want to but because there’s nothing else on the other 600 or so channels on cable. I don’t think this series was too bad. It was fun. Dixon was not a well written character but that was a problem with a number of the characters. I mean, you take Liam. Sure, he was hot but he got with Naomi, Annie, sorta’ with Silver and Adriana. It was entertainment. There’ve been more awful shows than 90210. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

• Haley says:

…..I watch reruns of this show all the time on Netflix. I agree with your opinion of Dixon but don’t bash the entire show. It’s a pretty good sequel and a lot of the characters had good story lines. I really don’t understand how you classify this show as a “travesty”.

• Lia says:

thanks for that fantasy.. i love every suggestion u gave!

• tracy84 says:

You’re Welcome. Lol. In my mind that’s how it ended cuz the ending was crap for anyone that isn’t only a Lannie and Navid/Ade fan. I don’t mind those couples but my favorite couple is Max/Naomi and Silver deserved a happy ending too and Dixon has always been there so I could see him being the one to help her through her cancer treatment and them finding their way back to eachother through that.

• Lia says:

Yes! i thought that max/naomi was the best couple to be made. and ya! silver deserves a happy ending!

• Haley says:

I LOVED MAX AND NAOMI! favorite couple ever.

• rukundo says:

you’re right friend, I loved Sixon = Silver+Dixon couple so they should have got a happy ending together not only happy for Lannie’s engagement, and for those saying that Dixon was selfish may be u can say that the whole show characters were selfish from Silver on baby’s issue, don’t forget how Naomi was before and remember what Ade did, this was a life story but it has not hit the real target I expected. So plz CW change your mind and make a complete 90210 it will be good.

• Alyssa says:

This. Is. Perfect.

• nasirakd says:

I agree, they producers of this show has plagued this show since the 4th season. Although the real destruction when they took off Dustin Milligan – Ethan. All CW shows do flash forward in the series finale, even gossip girl gave a pretty good ending, and one tree hill. But 90210 never learns.

Iam very disappointed by this series finale no wonder CW wanted the show to end its run this season. And we all agree that Max and Naomi would’ve been a good choice.

But well, I guess we just have to let go, there’s nothing we can do. At least Liam and Annie got engaged, that’s good.

• Emilee says:

Oh gosh yes that’s everything I could have hoped for. Seriously I wanted all of that. :( half way through I was like NOO is this the series finale??? Naomi deserved to be with max and Dixon and silver together. :(

• Christy says:

I like your ending! :)

• Vicki says:

Excellent comments. If everyone had a forced happy ending it would seem fake. Silver will go into remission. Dixon will become an extraordinary producer.

• Jordan says:

This is literally perfect. Exactly how I wanted it to be… Liam and Annie married with a child, Silver has the surgeries and goes into remission and her and Dixon are back together and adopted a child, Navid and Ade married and expecting/already with a child, and Naomi and Max back together. I honestly was expecting a flashforward like they did with OTH and GG, but after the proposal I looked at the clock and I was like WTF THE EPISODE IS SERIOUSLY OVER??? Oh well, your version of it is definitely the one I’m choosing to believe in haha

• Jenna says:

U should of written the finale!!! =)
      I def wanted Silver & Dixon & Naomi & back together!
      I can’t believe they did not make tht happen!

• lashae says:

I agree

• vani says:

i love your idea this is soo true i thought this finale felt incomplete.

8. Lia says:

am i the only one who thought it was supposed to be 2 hours long?

9. B says:

Can’t believe this season was totally Ivy-less. It’s the reason why I haven’t and probably will not watch the last half of this season. No payoff when they send your favorite characters off to yonder without any later mention.

10. Kalee says:

I lost touch with the show, but reading the recap, this does not sound like a series finale at all. Sounds like a happier than usual season ender.

11. scorpo says:

90210h thank god this is over!! The biggest bait and switch in tv history

• Debra says:

Well yeah it wasn’t the best show on TV, but I must say it was my guilty pleasure – like a chocolate coated brownie in between an all healthy protein diet (aka my usual Cable shows) ;D

I can’t believe it’s over! As materialistic and formula it was, it will be a memorable one!

12. Robert says:

I enjoyed this show so much when it started. Had a nice blend of the new characters with Kelly and Brenda. That ended once Jackie Taylor died and Kelly just disappeared without a mention. But I stuck with the show until the end and while I’m glad everyone got a happy ending, (except Silver which is the worst since she was an original character from the first series) it felt rushed and wasn’t the best finale. Especially since there were no returning characters or any scene where the entire cast was together. If I were grading it, the episode would get a C.

13. DavidSask says:

The finale sucked except for the engagement at end, otherwise snoozefest and more of the same that had ran on for far to long!!

14. Mike says:

Worst. Series Finale. Ever. The CW could have at least given them an extra episode or two to give it a better final episode than this rushed piece of crap…especially since the show has been on for 5 seasons. It just didn’t seem…final…like we got with “Gossip Girl”. And why give Silver cancer??? Eh, no use in crying over spilled milk, but this was a travesty.

15. amy says:

This was seriously the worst series finale I have ever seen. It was beyond predictable, the script was terrible, the acting wasn’t much better, it was rushed, jumbled and most importantly, it just didn’t seem final. It just ended so abruptly.

16. Azerty says:

Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill had a finale season of 13 episodes, that what should have happen for 90210. Last week episode was good but this one? I agree with everyobody, a lot of plots were missing. Beside I thought the explosion was not an accident but that whatisname (who was involved with the cheating with Navid and who was the stepson of Liam’s cougar?) put some fireworks that caused the explosion? Even if it wasn’t the best show ever, it deserved a proper ending.

• Matt Lanter released saying that season 6 was jumping 5 years into the future IF the show managed a half season this upcoming fall. He also mentioned that he’d be put away for those 5 years in jail after being framed for the explosion. I actually believe that Campbell (the step-son of the cougar AKA as Sydney) would have been responsible, but I remember the bag from ep 21 (that was Liam’s) was left backstage and that Campbell’s friend had the same bag (too), I think, so I’m assuming they were switched.

• Eliza says:

Finally someone really talking about the missing plot! Didn’t anyone realized that they left Liam’s bag somewhere just after talking about fireworks and that we got a long front shot of the bag left there?? Why the post-production people didn’t remove that shot? That was really sloppy for them…

17. jerm says:

90210 ended exactly how I figured it would…. Was it a good series finale? Not at all…. Was it up to par with the quality of this and the previous season? You betcha.

18. riverautumn says:

To those blaming this horrible finale on the CW, blame the writers. They had 4 long months to write this finale. The show was cancelled in more than enough time. A talented group of writers could have made this a wonderful end. Hence the reason the show was cancelled. The CW can be blamed for some things, but not this.

• Brandy says:

Actually, by the time the news the show was cancelled came out, the finale was written and a week away from filming so the writers had to rush and tweak it cause they didnt have enough time to write a proper one.Producers were expecting to be told much earlier than that ,but apperantley they werent.Cast found out about cancellation on Twitter.Episodes are usually filmed a,month or two before they air

• Winston says:

Google 90210 Hollywood life and you will find an interview with Matt lantern where he says the original finale was much different because they expected a short 6th season of the show. The original finale was a fast forward where Liam had been in jail for the bombing, setting up a season six where the characters were five years older. So yes blame the CW for not giving 90210 the same treatment as other veterans.

19. Sam says:

I was hoping Max would come back!

20. It’s fairly obvious that the script/episode was re-worked after learning that the show was canceled, so it was never going to be the proper ending it could’ve been. In saying that, I thought they did an admirable job of wrapping things up. The season in and of itself felt like it was running out of things to say about the characters and this episode worked as a final (albeit rushed) statement on them. I also respected that they still had a dramatic element to this episode.

I loved the ending to One Tree Hill but watching it, you felt like you were watching one long ending. That’s a great way to end a show that’s been on nearly a decade but 9O21O didn’t have that kind of longevity, so having it play out like regular episode was a better fit for it. They still could’ve put more work into seamlessly ending things but it is what it is.

As a show, 9O21O was never perfect and I really didn’t commit to watching it full time until season two. However, while somewhat repetitive and questionably written at times, it was a enjoyable show. I don’t see myself revisiting it too many times but if an episode comes on TV, I wouldn’t mind taking a peak.

21. Jules says:

I enjoyed it! Considering the show runners didn’t really know it was going to be a series finale I thought it was decent. Clearly it would have been better if they had more time to prepare and got a flash forward cause every teen drama pretty much does that! haha. I honestly stopped watching the show during the second half of season 4. But I had to watch the series finale. Very, very happy Liam/Annie were complete and total endgame, finally back together! Same with Navid/Adrianna! They should have gotten back together seasons ago…never understood Navid/Silver. Silver getting cancer was just depressing not many 20 year olds get cancer even if they have the gene. Really wanted a little of a Dixon/Silver reunion, they were my favs. But for some reason it seems kind of open ended for them cause they seemed so close in the finale. Naomi still should have been with Max but oh well! She’s still entertaining.

22. Brandy says:

I liked it and thought it wouldve worked as a season or series finale.I thought it was good ,considering the writers had to tweak it a week before filming when the news of cancellation came out.So happy Lannie &Navianna ended up together.Glad Ade & Silver seem to bury the hatchet and rekindle thier friendship.Wish Naomi ended up with Max(she did in AnnaLynnes own YouTube ending) but she was seemigly happy with Jordan.Silver having cancer and loosing the baby was not the happy ending I think she shouldve had but its realistic and felt organic to her character ,still thats no way to end a series.Glad they didnt kill anyone off like some shows do in series finales.Ive seen worse finales(DH).Im gonna miss the show.I can picture Annie and Liam getting married,Silver fighting cancer and hopefully beating it and being bffs with Dixon.

23. Tina B. says:

It was very rushed, the series finale but they did well with the little time they had to work with. I forgive the writers for making Liam/Annie a last minute couple only because that ending and proposal was “romantic as hell” I didn’t like how the show gave Silver a cancer diagnosis and left it at she is fighting it, I would’ve at least liked something in captions saying that Silver lived. That was not a happy ending for her, and Silver has been a mega controlling bitch all season about this annoying baby thing. I would’ve liked a little more time to tie things up but that’s the CW for ya!

24. Debra says:

Happy about Liam and Annie (MFEO!) and Navid & Ade.

What I am bummed is setting Naomi off with a random guy who was introduced like 5 episodes ago! they could have brought back Max or Austin – two of Naomi’s comparatively serious long-term relationships – very miser of you CW!!

Also, leaving Silver on such a dark note isn’t fair to her character.. she got annoying this season but she deserved better like a job in journalism. Dixon – eh never really liked or cared about him.

As teen bubble gum pop it was, 90210 will remain to be a big part of my late teens! :)

25. A says:

Annie and Liam. Totes adorbs. Loved it

26. Essie says:

I’m really disappointed with this series finale, the worst ever. But mainly because Silver didn’t get her happy ending. So in my head Dixon helps Silver through her treatments, she gets better and they end up together adopting a baby. And I liked Jordan en Naomi together, just too bad they didn’t get enough screen time as a couple and to see them actually being in love and that’s why it’s not really believable that they end up together. But I’m happy Annie and Liam got back together.

27. Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
    I don’t know what to say but that was a great finale but I’m very little bit of disappointed about last night. Liam and Annie got married that made me happy. The engagement was the best moment.

28. Rebecca says:

People complaining about how Silver ended up should remember it was just following along with that happened to Kelly in the original. Kelly had everything bad happen to her that could possibly happen to someone and they just continued that with Silver, Kelly’s sister. That makes sense to me but I guess you have to be a fan of the original series to “get it”.

29. Art08 says:

The series finale for 90210 was absolutely horrible. This was the worst series finale ever, even One Tree Hill series finale gave viewers a plot of what happened in the future. I started to dislike oth but I continued to watch because of the original characters Brooke, Haley, and Nathan. Each character in 90210 deserved a happy ending. For example, Liam and Anne could have had a wedding like David and Donna in the original 90210. Ade whining about not growing old with Navid. Navid coming out on d stretcher saying “we still can,” was the fatal blow to the finale.

30. Gerald says:

Liam and Annie Happy. Liked the Engaged photo they sent to everyone and loved thier reactions.
    Navid and Adrianna Happy.
    Naomi, that relationship was too rushed and not believable.
    Dixon, don’t care.
    Silver’s finish was the most disappointing.
    Upset Teddy was not in this episode, but did have a nice moment in last weeks with Silver.
    5 extra minutes to a flash forward to a year or 5 would have been nice. Show Silver cancer Free and with a baby.

31. Maria says:

This was really bad. I am aware they had no idea this would be the last of it, but they could kinda expect this to happen. After they finished High School the episodes just got worse, they weren’t headed towards any end point at all, which was the first mistake. Drama, Drama, Drama.. at least the original show was better, and we can always have that.

32. Leanne says:

Absolutely brilliant. What i always wanted . Finally a couple that I like on tv ended up together. So happy with the ending. There should be a movie . It can be liam and Annie’s wedding . Loved it!

33. Rissa says:

I can’t believe their canceling!!! It’s outrageous!! Such a great show!! Aaaaand there are soooo many loose ends!!! Um silver? What’s going on w her cancer, will she have a baby? What about Teddy? And what about Dixon? Are him and Silver getting together? Whats going on with his company? Is he paying back Annie? is he even gonna make it? Then with the explosion…you know those dirtbags were the cause of it, and that whole investigation. Is Navid getting kicked out of school? Are him and Aide gonna make it? Wheres she going career wise? Who will Naomi end up with and what about her career? Will it come out that she covered for Jordan’s sister and save her rep? And most importantly LANNIE!!!! There’s been so much buildup to this…their love story we need to see their wedding and all that leading up to it….plus there’s Annie’s book tour and liam owns a few companies…then there’s all these side stories…I mean come on we know Patrick wouldn’t just let that all be….he didn’t get annie and Naomi’s brother in jail….I’d really like to see Dixon and Liam team up and take him down. Plus what about all the characters we love that haven’t seen? Ryan, mr and mrs Wilson, Jen, kelly, ivy….just to name a few! Come on guys! Give us takeaway a midseason 6 with 12 more eps to tie up all the loose ends or a 90210 final chapter movie or something….you can’t leave your loyal fans of 5 years hanging like this!!!!!!!!! The cast and fans deserve it!!!!!

34. Chestnut says:

i think the ending is pretty good, i love that lannie end up together after all

35. kristy says:

Yes finally! Liam and Annie ended up together. This whole entire show, season after season, I waited for Liam and Annie to finally be together and happy. Annie and Liam had a connection, when Naomi brought Annie with her to a double date with Liam and his friend. He liked her from the very beginning. Finally they are together with no more disruptions. I hated to watch Liam with other girls, and Annie and Liam had this special bond and were always there for each other. LANNIE 4EVA. I agree I wish the producers would have shown a clip into the future, showing Liam and Annie, and possibly a child?

36. zuhayna says:

Liam and Annie its a Hell yes they are meant for each other … i totally love the ending coz i never expected Ade and Navid together always thought she will end up with Dixon … it was a really nice reality show though silver deserved to get either a baby or not get cancer and as for Noami and her husband look cute together … all of these are facts of life we maybe hot and get a lame mab, we maybe nicw but not get what we deserve … they all got nice endings … love loved loved it tho i agree that Liam became uncool when he stopped being a bad boy

37. whycanttheyhavegoodendings says:

Lannie. Was. The. Biggest. Mistake. You have to be a fan frm the beginnig to realise tht naiomi and liam shuld have been together ALWAYS <3

38. bash says:

can someone please link me the esp:(

39. michael says:

its so unfair fos silver n navid thy deserved each other;it clearly shows that not all the tym we get wat we want n nothing last forever

40. Katie says:

Terrible ending to the show! I hate that Navid and Adrianna end up together, I wish she would have died. She was such a biatch. Sweetie pie Navid could do so much better! Plus the fact that Max and Naomi divorced and never got back together!? They were one of the cutest couples to ever be on TV!

41. fatima says:

finally ..anne and liam ..they get the best ending

42. Krystal says:

I honestly can’t believe that the show didn’t get a sixth season!!!!! This show is amazing and so many people can relate. I’m so happy that Liam & Annie are together! I was pissed when they broke up 100to times! But Im glad their characters get to be with their “true love”. As for Naomi, she got ripped off…its like the show didn’t want her to be alone so they just out her with someone. I’m glad Ade & Navid got back together because they were always good with each other and now that they are older and have had experiences they can take their love seriously. And Silver, I can’t not believe she did not get a happy ending!! Everyone else does but she gets completely screwed! Loses her one and only chance of a child of her own and gets cancer on top of all of that?!?! Totally not fair. And I’ve seen quite a few comments about ‘sloppy seconds’ and blah blah blah…but have you been to high school? Crazy teens with their raging hormones and mistaking lust for love is all it was. So with all of that and throw rich, spoiled, crazy characters to the mix then the drama came easily. Love the show so much and so very sad to see it come to an end. I believe ending the show was a huge mistake.

43. lashae says:

Please they can’t do this I have to know what happens next I need a season 6 just to know what happens next this is my faviort show please! !!!!!!!!!! at least give a good reason why it was canceled I love this show.!!!

44. Ashley says:

I always wanted silver and navid to end up together. Adrianna is too much of a drama queen. Silver deserves navid and to not have cancer

45. christine says:

Why are max and naomi not back together in the end :( so sad

46. Sarah says:

I wanted Naomi and Max to reunite. I loved their relationship <3 And it would of been nice if they hadn't left Silver and Dixon the way they did. And I was upset Ivy wasn't in the last series "/

47. alec says:

please bring 90210 back season 6 with the same cast and everything i really wanna see sliver and dixon get back together because they were like the best couple in season 1 and they are meant to be like ade and navid please cw bring it back

48. alec says:

i beg of u cw please

49. 90210 says:

Favourite show… EVER

50. diamond says:

I loved the series but honestly the series finale was awful. I mean i loved the fact that anne and liam got engaged but we never saw them get marrried and that would have been awesome cause they were always my favorite couple. I loved watching them together and it was so romantic when liam tried to save anne from patrick in season 5 but it totally back fired and then she never left paris to go to liam when he got hit by the car. And then he met vanessa and by the way anne was way prettier. But at least anne and liam ended up together. Thats how it should be =]
    Then we find out that siler has cancer. First of all that was so mean cause she did not deserve it. Yeah she made some bad decisions but she was awesome. And i was so mad at teddy for what he did. The baby would still be alive if he had let siler carry the baby. I wanted to know if she lived cause if she died i would die to and how could they make it such an interesting series finale and then leave all the fans begging for them to bring it back. I was so mad cause there were so many things i had questions about. Like if ade and navid got married and if siler ever got pregnant again and if she servived the surgery she decided to have. I always imagined seeing anne and liam having a big wedding (thanks to niami) and living together for the rest of there lives. And seeing siler walk arround perfectly healthy with a baby in her hands and being dixon. I thought they made a great couple. I wish the series was still going. There was no other teen drama show that was as interesting as 90210. I cried after i watched the last episode of season 5.
    I always thought adriana was pretty messed up and she made alot of bad decisions but i relized that she was pretty cool in the end. I didnt think makayla was a gpod singer at all. She totally sucked. I dont see what dixon saw in her. He needs to get his hearing checked. But over all i loved the series and i hope they decide to make a season 6. It would make a whole lot of fans happy. We should start a patition to bring it back. Jk. I wish though. But it probably wouldnt have wored. I hope every one who reads my reply agreed cause i was right about all of it. Just saying. Bye to everyone :•]