Fall TV Preview

NBC Fall Schedule Revealed: Parenthood and Revolution on the Move, Community Warms the Bench [UPDATED With Clips of New Series]

NBC Fall Schedule 2013NBC is the first broadcast network to unveil its official game plan for the 2013-14 TV season, and the biggest news regarding returning shows is the relocation of Parenthood to Thursdays at 10/9c, Revolution to Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Chicago Fire to Tuesdays at 10/9c.

Also of note: Parks and Recreation shifts to 8/7c on Thursday, where it will lead into three brand new series — Mike O’Malley’s Welcome to the Family, Sean Hayes’ Sean Saves the World and The Michael J. Fox Show.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Elsewhere, James Spader’s FBI drama The Blacklist has landed the coveted post Voice slot on Mondays at 10/9c, and Dracula starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers will air Fridays at 10/9c after Grimm.

On tap for midseason, in addition to Community: J.J. Abrams’ Believe (Sundays @ 9/8c), conspiracy thriller Crisis (Sundays @ 10/9c), pirate drama Crossbones (Fridays @ 10/9c) Chicago Fire spin-off Chicago PD (TBD), medical drama The Night Shift (TBD), comedies About a Boy (Tuesdays @ 9/8c),  The Family Guide (Tuesdays @ 8:30/8:30c) and Undateable (TBD)and reality series Food FightersThe Million Second Quiz and the returning Sing-Off.

The fate of Celebrity Apprentice, Betty White’s Off Their RockersFashion Star and Hannibal will be decided in the coming weeks, per NBC.

RELATED | Complete 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What Got Cancelled? What’s Returning?

All told, the NBC schedule looks like this; new shows are in CAPS, click for details.

MONDAY

Encore programming

SUNDAY
7 pm Football Night in America
8:15 pm NBC Sunday Night Football

SUNDAY (Post-football/Winter 2013)
7 pm Dateline NBC
8 pm Nate Berkus’ AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS (Reality)
9 pm BELIEVE
10 pm CRISIS

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: 1600 Penn, 30 Rock, Animal Practice, Deception, Do No Harm, Go On, Guys With Kids, The New Normal, The Office, Smash, Up All Night and Whitney.

Comments (175)

• Parks and Rec is getting fed to the wolves in the Big Bang Theory.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!

Comment by DD (@ImTheMime) – September 29, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, guess we’ll have to say goodbye to Parks and Rec. It’ll never get good enough numbers for them when it’s up against Big Bang Theory!!

Comment by Babybop – May 12, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The other way to look at is that NBC doesn’t really have another comedy to put there. Although I would’ve put it in the 9:00 spot. If something like Sean Saves The World ends up a hit, they could always give 9:00 to them.

Comment by MrMank – May 12, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t even think it matters too much at this point. Ratings are already low. I don’t think NBC is expecting too much from Parks and Rec. They kept it around because it’s their best comedy and they couldn’t cancel every single show.

Comment by YowzaPowza – May 12, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It has always reminded me of 30 Rock ratings suck, critics love them, both are funny as hell. 30 Rock lasted longer than I have ever thought. Same with Parks.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, I actually don’t think we’ve heard the last of Parks and Rec. Plus, P&R is beloved by its audience. I think it’s the kind of show that its audience follows to wherever it is. Plus, do the people who love shows like Parks and Rec show a lot of interest in a show like TBBT?

Comment by Mitholas – May 12, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, I know quite a few people who watch both Parks & Rec and TBBT, but given the choice, they’d watch TBBT live and DVR Parks & Rec.

Comment by Babar Suhail – May 12, 2013 03:20 PM PDT
          • Actually, we watch P&R live and DVR TBBT. Love ‘em both.

Comment by reng – May 12, 2013 03:27 PM PDT
          • Agreed, would much rather watch P&R Live than BBT Live.

Comment by Austin – June 2, 2013 11:16 AM PDT
  • Well, the good the thing about moving Parenthood to Thursday is that it puts the only shows I care about it/am interested in checking out on NBC all on one night :)

Comment by George – May 12, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For me it’s a conflict because of Elementary on CBS. ;)

Comment by robinepowell – May 12, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • for me, too, and doubly so because of ‘scandal’ on abc. grrrrrrrrrr.

Comment by jen – May 12, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like I won’t watch much on NBC in the Fall at all.

Comment by MzTeaze – May 12, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well it’s not like you’ll be missing a whole lot if you stop watching NBC.

Comment by Jerri – May 12, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What do you think the chances are for Hannibal to return for another season? Thanks!

Comment by Susan Jackson – May 12, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its ratings are worse than all Nbc shows

Comment by Tiffanie – May 12, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hannibal’s current season average demo rating is 1.3. That’s the same average that Deception had and it was canceled.

Comment by JC – May 12, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we have been spoiled with great thursday nights for 4 years, gunna be a big change next year

Comment by corey – May 12, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • which four years are those?

Comment by just wondering – May 12, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hit or miss, I’m going to miss The Office.

Comment by Stephen – May 12, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any news on Hannibal?

Comment by Emma – May 12, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Hannibal??????????

Comment by silva – May 12, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like I have nothing to watch on NBC any night of the week. Excellent!

Comment by Rebecca – May 12, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hmmm doubt the move will do good for Revolution. Parenthood will have strong competition, but again unique in their genre.
    Nice one NBC

Comment by Maki – May 12, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew Hannibal.

Also, interesting scheduling for Revolution. Hope Blacklist does well too.

Comment by Teag – May 12, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I don’t think a single one of NBC’s new shows look appealing. Ouch.

Comment by Rebecca Parker – May 12, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, I take that back – I’ll check out Dracula.

Comment by Rebecca Parker – May 12, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood on at the same time as Scandal?! Ugh.

Comment by thadugout@hotmail.com – May 12, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know. That’s a bummer. I liked Parenthood where it was. There was nothing on at that time that I cared about. I guess we’ll just have to see what the other networks put against Scandal and Parenthood this year. And I thought Grimm was moving. So glad it’s staying on Friday night! YAY!

Comment by Mel – May 12, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree about Grimm being back on Fridays. Yay!

Comment by SK – May 13, 2013 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also Elementary on CBS.

Comment by robinepowell – May 12, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I give Parenthood about three weeks in this time slot before they come to their senses. It was great on Tuesday.

Comment by steph – May 12, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll at least try anything that James Spader is in. Bring on Blacklist!

Comment by MrMank – May 12, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately, that isn’t the same for me. I didn’t enjoy his stay on The Office for season eight. It killed it for me. It’s relatively fresh in my mind too since I just finished it. I’m not fond of his slow articulation. If someone else were in his place, then maybe I’d give it a try.

Comment by Esaul – May 12, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised they tacked on Michael J Fox’s show at the tail end of there comedy block on Thursday. Considering they gave it a full season right off the bat I figured they were so high on it they’d use it to lead off the night or at least the 9 o’clock hour. Placing it where they did makes me a little nervous for it.

Comment by George – May 12, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree it should be a 9 o’clock show. If it wasnt for the full season pick up I wouldn’t evwn watch though. I don’t trust Broadcast TV anymore. They have no patience to let shows grow.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You don’t trust broadcast TV. Well let me tell you something whatever that word you use for your name is, I wouldn’t have cable if I lived in any one of those cities! If this show you’re worried about is the last one of the night than they probably think it will bring more viewers to the one before it if they put it there. That’s how they pay to make these shows, selling commercial time. Leave them alone and watch what you want, whatever that is!

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution is gonna fail Wednesdays at 8..mark my words

Comment by Jared – May 12, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. Earlier time period at the start of Prime time. Going to have change it too much from what it is now that made it worth watching. Way to kill one of your best shows NBC. :(

Comment by emaegf – May 12, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Much better slot for Revolution. It is not dark and grownup enough for the late slot it has now. Putting it on earlier will make it more accessible to younger viewers, which is where it belongs. I’ve always thought that the show seemed more like a YA story than a serious war type scifi show.

As for the rest… Meh.

Comment by Drew – May 12, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s regularly rated TV-14 not a show I’d let younger kids watch at 8pm (7 pm where I live). It’s too dark and grownup for that time period in my opinion.

Comment by emaegf – May 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would put Revolution on about the same level as The Hunger Games… if that. Like I said, a YA audience. It really isn’t dark or mature. It is actually pretty tame, in my opinion.

Could just be my view.

Comment by Drew – May 12, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My 11 yr old loves Revolution, but hasn’t seen it in weeks because it’s been too violent. It fits in great as a 10 pm show, not sure how it will play as a lead off show.

Also on a completely unrelated note, NBC put Grimm on Fridays when it came back & then moved it back to Tuesday so why in the fall are they placing it on FRIDAY AGAIN?

Comment by tchele – May 16, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep in mind Revolution has yet to air on a non-Voice night. It’s been nurtured behind their ratings. Now it’s expected to start off Wednesday night? It has decent ratings behind the Voice, but it isn’t enough to command an 8 PM timeslot in its second season run.

Comment by Esaul – May 12, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A valid point. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Comment by Drew – May 12, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not everyone who watches Revolution watches the Voice. I for one don’t care for these stupid singing competition shows. The only problem I have with Revolution being moved to Wednesdays is that it’s on the same time as Arrow, which I do watch, and while I know I can tape one of them and watch it later, the other networks still haven’t announced there own new schedules yet. Not everyone’s machine can record 2 shows at once you know!

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agree with you Jay, I never watch these singing/reality shows. I only turned to NBC for Revolution because I love it. On Wednesday it will be hard to compete with ABC’s the middle, more of a family show. Just hope it succeeds. I love the cast!

Comment by Patsy – July 9, 2013 05:54 AM PDT
  • This is overall a pretty weak attempt at reigniting NBC. Not impressed with this schedule at all. Should’ve been more risky, imo.

Comment by Derek – May 12, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • not sold on any of the new shows except maybe MJF cuz i’m a fan, and maybe believe. knowing NBC none of the new shows will be around this time next year. why move Revolution?

Comment by James – May 12, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah. Same with parenthood. And Chicago fire? Its like kill parenthood for sure up against scandal and whatever is on Cbs. NBC IS A JOKE with their logic. Why wouldn’t they put fresh new different show up against ratings winners that are older on other networks. Why try and kill the little life left in shows Nbc has? Stupid Nbc just stupid

Comment by Tiffanie – May 12, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Canceling Go On and then benching Community? Why do you want me to hate you NBC?!

Comment by Dee – May 12, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hannibal is the best new show NBC’s had in years, If they cancel it there will literally nothing but parks and rec worth watching on the whole channel.

Comment by Paula – May 12, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The most shocking part of this? The Voice isnt on 4 nights a week

Comment by ggny – May 12, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It doesn’t make sense for a vehicle like Michael.J Fox to be on the tail end. Needs to either be a lead-in or headline the second hour of the family block.

NBC needs to learn from FOX: run certain series (Revolution) uninterrupted!

Comment by TV Critic – May 12, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think NBC put MJF on at 9:30 just in case CBS decided to move The Big Bang Theory to 9:00.

Comment by Leondre – May 12, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s up with Hannibal, you ask. Think bread that’s gone through a dry heating process and you’ll have your answer.

Comment by EMA – May 12, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have left Chicago Fire on Wednesdays with it having such a strong viewing.

Comment by Kristen Thornton – May 12, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But they are giving it a huge lead in. Which will help

Comment by ggny – May 12, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will miss SMASH…I really loved it, the acting, the dancing the singing and even the story; although, not as much as season one…it is too bad..anything for a mature audience gets cancelled…but I am delighted PARENTHOOD is back

Jane

Comment by jane770 – May 12, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …and for what it’s worth I wouldn’t worry too much about Community disappearing. At least one of those new Thursday comedies will dissolve fairly quickly and Community will hopefully be on the air long before mid-season.

Comment by EMA – May 12, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen.

Comment by Pepper – May 12, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My money is the Welcome to the Family is dead by October. I really think Community will have its slot back soon on Thursdays.

Comment by Toby – May 12, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, which is a shame, Mary McCormack deserves better.

Comment by Lori – May 12, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Welcome to the Family is the only one I have any interest in seeing, idiot!

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood on Thursdays at 10 works for me. I don’t watch anything else at that time. :)

And since we don’t have the schedules for the other networks, who knows what will be up against what?

Comment by Meg – May 12, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Revolution is an 8 o’clock show.

Comment by lori – May 12, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One show left on NBC that I actually watch, and Parks & Rec is only a half hour! Frees up tons of space on my DVR!

Comment by M – May 12, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Dracula sounds like it won’t last long

Expect Hannibal to move to Friday night-to ideally be paired with Grimm.

Comment by TV Critic – May 12, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dracula isn’t meant to last. It’s only 10 episodes. A mini series – or so they said. And I’ll watch anything with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He was excellent in The Tudors.

Comment by Sina – May 12, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jonathan Rhys Myers? Now you have my attention. I will definitely be watching Dracula.

Comment by Jenn – May 13, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jonathan Rhys Myers was Steerpike on Ghormanghast, I’m a huge fan!

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t know if Believe & Crisis is going to survive the wrath of major cable shows like AMC, HBO and Showtime on a Sunday night during mid-season. The Blacklist is destined to be a breakout hit for NBC and Revolution move to Wednesdays at 8 is prime to join the ranks of TVs “sophomore slumps”.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – May 12, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parks and Rec and Parenthood are both dead in those timeslots. Thanks a lot, NBC.

Comment by Superhero – May 12, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Parenthood presents a different alternative for those who want to watch family themed programming. Scandal is not for everyone and whatever is on CBS is not best suited for family viewing.

For the exception of Parks and Rec (which would have best suited for Wednesday), NBC is developing this family block aimed to cover viewing for all ages.

Comment by TV Critic – May 12, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe, but the fact remains that literally every single drama that has aired there since ER ended hasn’t survived beyond one season on NBC. You have to believe that if NBC puts a show there, they don’t expect it to last for too long.

Comment by Superhero – May 12, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC refuses to move Parenthood to 9:00, where I think it would do much better, ratings wise.

Comment by robinepowell – May 12, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I imagine the thought by placing the MJF show at 9:30 is that it will lead to stronger numbers for Parenthood. Also, is Community a 22 episode order or half season?

Comment by Scott – May 12, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 13 from what I read the other day.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 13 episodes, but that puts it 3 episodes outside of the syndication minimum needed to jack their CC rates. I’d bet they’ll make the 3 extra episodes but whether they air or are simply DVD exclusive is another matter entirely.

Comment by David S – May 12, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 100 episodes is not the minimum amount of episodes needed anymore; now it’s more like 88.

Comment by Superhero – May 12, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guessing moving Chicago Fire helps Nashville, if it stays on Wednesday. That is a great thing

Comment by Boiler – May 12, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is a very crammed pilot episode for Blacklist, way too much going on.

Comment by kavyn – May 12, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I really care about is Hannibal, although I will give Dracula a chance.

Comment by Carolyn Blanton Fisher – May 12, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I juat watched the trailer for The Blacklist. It looks bwry interesting but I woun’t watch until there is at least a ful season. Will watch Parks and Rec and MJF show.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry for the spelling errors. I hate typing on an iphone.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I understand not wanting to get invested in a show that you believe might get cancelled after a few episodes. However, all you are doing is allowing viewers who decide to not watch the show, decide what you watch on TV.

Comment by johnhelvete – May 12, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Six
    Seasons
    And
    A
    Movie!!

Comment by James Davis – May 12, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do I feel they’re killing their old shows, giving Chicago Fire, Parenthood’s slot and putting Parenthood up against ABCs biggest show, Scandal, and it is only getting bigger, and putting Parks against BBT, they better hope they get some hits next year, or NBC will be even more screwed then they are now, and Revolution will be DOA in its new slot, it will be lucky to get a 1.8 in that slot. Sunday night looks good, but we won’t know for sure until we see the other schedules, if SHIELD runs at 9, Sundays will be even more packed than they were this year. Hopefully Community will replace the first show that bombs.

Comment by Mike – May 12, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! I don’t watch Parenthood and Parks and Rec but Thursday night shows are strong. Moving shows against them or putting the new shows they hope will do well there doesn’t seem smart at all.

Comment by Annie-Claude – May 12, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You would have to think that the CBS schedule is going to stay the same. Most of the shows have been the same for years. Really ABC has stayed the same as well. FOX could mix it up, but the only do 2 hours of regular programming a night unlike everyone else who does 3. Never understood why they do that.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FOX only does 2 hours of prime time because it’s cheaper than 3! The CW and MynetworkTV do it too, so it must work out for all 3 of them. Also you should use your spell checker, because I think you meant to say “they only do 2 hours”, not “the only do 2 hours”.

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The black list sounds like a movie I would go to see, I don’t know if It’s a series I would watch but it was a really cool trailer. Like Really Serious Covert Affairs.

Comment by Alex Matias (@DarthClavie) – May 12, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, is it a procedural or a serial drama, I’ll probably give it the 4 episode test.

Comment by Mike – May 12, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even live in the States but I know from UK viewing that 10pm is a pretty late slot for most people so it would end up being Sky+, recorded or whatever the US equivalent is which could bring down the ratings. Bad move NBC, should have kept it on Tuesdays because that worked better for my mid-week download schedule!

Comment by catesewell – May 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution is not an 8pm show!

Comment by Robin – May 12, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want to try The Michael J Fox Show! But looks like it’ll be against Grey’s Anatomy.

Comment by Annie-Claude – May 12, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All eyes will be where Marvel’s The S.H.I.E.L.D. If it lands on Wednesdays (8/7 C), Revolution is in trouble.

Comment by TV Critic – May 12, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only shows I now watch on NBC are Parenthood and Grimm. I watched The New Normal and was disappointed it didn’t get a second season. That might have improved the ratings a bit. I might watch Michael J. Fox, since there’s nothing else on at that time for me, but I’ll see.

Comment by robinepowell – May 12, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chicago fire has a one of the best timeslots on nbc. I think revolution could work on wednesdays because its a very buzzy show and its going against weak conpetition in survivor and the x factor. Its better than going against castle and hawaii five-0. I know its not a show for 8 pm but it could work.

Comment by Cody – May 12, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t know Survivor was weak

Comment by Boiler – May 12, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Saying Survivor is weak would be too generous. Survivor sucks monkey butt!

Comment by Jay – May 13, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Okay, it’s been a week, is nobody going to defend this turd?

Comment by Jay – May 20, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blacklist = more violence. Just what America needs . I only will watch the Michael J Fox show.

Comment by Laura – May 12, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post