Exclusive

Exclusive Hart of Dixie First Look: Country Music's Gloriana Drops By the Rammer Jammer

Country trio Gloriana has been tapped to make sweet music in Hart of Dixie‘s Season 2 finale (airing Tuesday at 8/7c) — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the artists in action.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Hart of Dixie, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Glee and More!

The guest spot comes about when Lemon promises the fine folks of Bluebell that the Rammer Jammer will soon be hosting a Gloriana concert. This, of course, is untrue, and thus results in her and Wade scrambling to make the fantasy shindig a reality.

Take a peek at the performance below (Spoiler Alert: Lemon is successful in her venture!), and then hit the comments.

Hart of Dixie Season 2 Finale Gloriana

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, First Look

1. Celine says:

I am hoping that the Gloriana song “can’t shake you” refers to Zoe and Wade because i just want them back together. The show is so much better with them on screen together.
    These last four episodes seemed a super-boring episode of October Road which was already a boring tv-show. Fix it soon.

2. Jeilo says:

Totally agree!.. That song is literally zade! The lyrics said so.. Oh give us hope pls., or we might not watch the next season. :(

3. Lisa says:

I don’t care about Gloriana! I just want to see Zoe and George get together! They are soulmates!

4. guest says:

This is going to be great! Love them and HoD is my favorite show!

5. Shannon2 says:

Glad to hear about the road trip Lemon and Wade are taking is something to do with business and not romance and that makes me very happy because them becoming a couple is the one thing I cannot stand. i wish the writers would bring Wade and Zoey together and not have broken them in the 1st place. It alos seems like Lemon is telling Wade to do what Lavon told him to do in Season 1 and stating if you liek her tell her remember when Zoey was going to New York for thanksgiving and Lavon convinced Wade to take her in her stead and tell her your feelings right before she boards the plane.. It looks like Lemon is telling him to do it this season too. it gives me hope. Sorry I do not want Zoey with George and please do not get them together they had a shot and she chose Wade which was the right choice. I thought I wanted Zoey with George and then saw Wde and have been a fan of those pair ever since. He tried so hard in season 1 to get her attention and affection and finally achieved it. Yeah for Season 3 renewal

• K. says:

I know people like Wade and Zoey and yes he did try hard but not hard enough! He had a little stress break down and jumped into bed with another chick and then lied about it….Also I do like Wade really well and would like to see him with someone else! Sometimes Zoey can get on your nervers!

6. TEAM JONAH says:

I’m surprised no on is rooting for Jonah. Truthfully i always like wade and Zoe till Jonah showed up continuously. He’s hot and a doctor like zoe. I’m totally wishing they get together while they’re in New York for the summer..(not sure if Jonah was staying though. i hope he is.)
    TEAM JONAH

7. Lisa says:

I think it should be Zoe and Wade . They are wonderful to see together because she has changed his attitude toward himself and given the confidence to do what he always wanted to do by opening his own bar and not stay the bartender for ever..