John Krasinski‘s first post-Office “TV” gig has been revealed.
No details about his guest spot are available yet.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• And the killer Dexter promos just keep on coming. The latest teaser touting the Showtime saga’s eighth and final season (bowing June 30 at 9/8c) takes you behind the mask of a murderer, while the second questions Deb’s so-called “victim” status.
Press PLAY below to watch (and screen-grab) the previews, then hit the comments: What’s to become of Dex and Deb?
• In other Dexter news, 24 alum Julian Sands has joined the series’ final season, per TVGuide.com. He’ll play an international businessman named Miles Foster.
• Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery will lend her voice to Family Guy, playing — stop us if this sounds familiar — an aristocrat in a British period drama, per EW.com.
• Cult creator Rockne S. O’Bannon has joined NBC’s Revolution as an executive producer, per The Hollywood Reporter. He’ll serve as No. 2 to showrunner Eric Kripke.
• J.J. Abrams is looking to adapt Stephen King’s hit novel 11/22/63 for either a TV series or miniseries, Deadline reports. The story centers on an English teacher who uncovers a portal that leads to Sept. 9, 1958. From there, he goes on a quest to prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which fell on the titular date.
• CBS is eying a new game show titled Money Pump. Hosted by omg! Insider‘s Kevin Frazier, the project features contestants competing for $1 million against — you guessed it — a large money pump.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?