NCIS Shocker: Did Ziva [Spoiler]?! Watch Video

Get More: Recaps, Video

NCIS Car AccidentIt was the best of times, it was the worst of times for NCIS‘ “Tiva” fans on Tuesday night.

The pair traveled to Berlin to hunt down Ilan Bodnar, yet found time for lighter moments amid their dark agenda — including “diamond shopping,” dancing (punctuated by a meaningful Eli flashback) and, yes, hand-holding. And that’s where the fun ended.

RELATED | Is Cote de Pablo Leaving NCIS?

In the final seconds of the episode, Tony and Ziva — now back in the States — got broadsided/Michael Vaughned by a car. Cut to an image of Tony’s bloody hand reaching out for Ziva’s motionless hand….

Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

Watch/rewatch the shocking final scene below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories/fears! (Oh, and in case you were wondering — Cote de Pablo has not inked a new deal for next season yet.)

Loading video...

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Comments (356)

• I screamed when I saw the green Durango coming. My poor cat thought I was actually in trouble.

Comment by Dayanara Ryelle – April 23, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I started to cry. I was not expecting that scene. Wow! The bloody hand was Toney’s I think, but the other hand was not moving, which would have been Ziva’s hand. OMG! I sure hope she does not die. I can’t handle any more of their great characters dying anymore.

Comment by Lisa – April 23, 2013 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tony’s definitely not dying and I highly doubt Ziva is either.

Comment by Julie – April 23, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Julie–I think so too. We are led to believe that someone dies because we see a brief clip of a casket at a funeral. But is there anyone in it? If so, who? If not, why not?

This was a really good season-ending cliff-hanger.

Comment by Fluffycat – April 24, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Gee, never thought of that one. “empty casket” leaving Mosad to believe Ziva Is dead, and out of the NEW Mosad directors hair? I do believe she Is hurt terribly, thus the REVENGE coming from Gibbs, McGee, and The Director. I’ll bet the new Mosad director Is involved In Ziva’s fathers death?

Comment by Mike – April 24, 2013 11:48 AM PDT
          • I don’t want to see yet another NCIS character killed off! I will stop watching! I have been waiting for something to happen between Tony & Ziva for a long time so I will be devastated if that occurs,

Comment by M. J. Leopold – April 24, 2013 12:55 PM PDT
          • it’s not over yet…3 more episodes to go

Comment by Duffy English – April 24, 2013 04:33 PM PDT
        • Any type of injury to Ziva would be better than death~ back to the actress legalities… she has not signed up for the new season yet and what a tradegy if they don’t fulfill the tug a war love growing through out this season. Tony’s softening and becoming more tender, and Ziva opening up more about her heart… she is actually turning into a true American and becoming accustomed to her new home at NCIS… I am anxious but sadly waiting for the outcome to be determined and delivered. My heart belongs to this show and after Kate, I don’t think I could go through another “breaking-in” female agent.

Comment by Janette Finley – April 24, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • NO, NO, NO!!! DO NOT LET ANYONE ON NCIS DIE….I WILL NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN!

Comment by Sheryl Funderburk – April 24, 2013 12:00 PM PDT
          • I agree Sheryl. Too many character changes can ruin a show.

Comment by Duffy English – April 24, 2013 04:36 PM PDT
          • I don’t like the idea of ziva dying but that maybe the only way they can kept going but on the other side it may kill the show,because I did not think kate could be replaced but she was and the show got better

Comment by Danny Franks Sr – April 24, 2013 10:22 PM PDT
          • Ziva get your butt to that office and sign that paper. We can not do without any of you. It’s too late to change now. Don’t make a mistake like some people and leave and then can’t find a job. We all need the team to stay together. Right now with the way the world is we ONE thing not to change and it’s our NCIS family.

Comment by JC – April 25, 2013 10:40 PM PDT
          • What’s next, Abbs??????

Comment by Alice220 – April 30, 2013 07:01 AM PDT
        • I hope no one died that night. It took a while after Kate’s death to love NCIS again. I don’t want to have another female agent killed – off. The show will ever be the same if that happens.
          I wil have to rethink my 8pm TV time.

Comment by Nancy – April 24, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You are so right ! Ziva and Tony are crucial to the show . NCIS is an important part of our viewing. Killing any one of the team now would be end the show for me. We need to see a loving outcome for Tony and Ziva. The relationship is beautiful …too beautiful not to have a happy culmination.

Comment by Shirley E. Viall – April 26, 2013 08:30 PM PDT
        • ZIVA and TONY cannot be dying them two GIBBS and ABBY are what makes the show so they cannot be dying I look for them to start dating .

Comment by virginia – April 24, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think it was about time that they got rid of Ziva’s character, she just isn’t good looking enough for Tony! They need a real cute or good looking girl!

Comment by Rose Dicaprico – August 30, 2013 08:38 PM PDT
      • Someone pointed out that it’s possible Tony pulled Ziva AWAY from the car window just as he screamed her name. I think she must have put her head down just in time. Regardless, it was enough to put me nearly on life support. Thanks for practically flatlining your entire AUDIENCE, CBS!!! You deserve a Gibbs Slap x 100!!

Comment by Nubie – April 23, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am still on life support this morning after last nights episode, I have been searching since after the show about Tony and Ziva’s accident ,, looking for spoilers to make sure neither of them die..
          Wheeewwwwwww

Comment by gypsy – April 24, 2013 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i know for sure that tony doesn’t die with some promo photos of next weeks episode from Spoilertv.com. i haven’t seen any thing related to ziva in anyway yet

Comment by William Mazza – April 24, 2013 06:17 AM PDT
          • I’ve been waiting years for Tiva action and I swear if they kill off either one i’m never watching it again! omg i’m on thhe verge of crying and i almost had a heart attack. dang they’ve killed of enough people. but can they kill off ziva like they did kate? I think alot ALOT of people will be pissed if they do.

Comment by mistin – April 24, 2013 06:34 AM PDT
          • Don’t feel bad gypsy, I was doing the same thing. lol. It takes ALL of this cast to make the show.

Comment by shadowwolf – April 24, 2013 07:04 AM PDT
          • Same here!

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – April 24, 2013 07:32 AM PDT
          • I’m searching, too. Can’t watch anymore if one of them dies.

Comment by B – April 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
          • Ha ha me too! and there’s nothing on the internet that is helpful!

Comment by holly – April 26, 2013 11:34 AM PDT
          • I have been searching too. I can’t stop thinking about it, I hope both of them make it and they still have the connection.

Comment by Taylorca4 – April 26, 2013 02:09 PM PDT
        • I think I seen that too, him reaching for her. i dont know what to think. they have to be together and not die arrggg

Comment by mistin – April 24, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You are right. Tony saw the car coming at the last moment, yelled Zivas name and pulled her into him with his right arm and left hand covering her head. That explains why his hand was bloody when he went to touch her hand but then his hand dropped motionless.

Comment by JoAnn C – April 25, 2013 09:04 PM PDT
        • I agree totally!! I actually stopped breathing for a couple of minutes!! I still can hardly breathe thinking that Ziva might not come back! Totally Freaking out!! I didn’t like the looks of that body bag they showed in the previews for next week! I’ll be chewing my nails to the quick for the next week, waiting to see what they have done! They better not kill her off!!

Comment by Madame Bleue – April 24, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They should leave all of the people in the show , that is why they are no 1 everone like ziva,gibbs, tony,abby,and magee.they make the show interesting

Comment by Diane – April 24, 2013 10:18 AM PDT
          • I agree, I will stop watching it if any of them die. All of them are the best on TV. i even watch all the reruns…lol…I LOVE NCIS!! Dont kill any more of them and PLEASE DONT EVER TAKE IT OFF THE AIR!!!!

Comment by georgie – April 24, 2013 01:16 PM PDT
        • Yeah I agree with you they should get a head slap…we know the ramming was deliberate..cuz the SUV’s lights came on at the last second..BUT really now CBS has overused this ploy to keep ratings high and it’s made me want to stop watching my fav program…

Comment by charlotte molloy – April 24, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I have become very emotional with NCIS since it’s pilot. Each series has a story line that makes great conversation over that first cup of morning coffee. But what I am seeing now is no different than watching the wedding of Luke and Laura on General Hospital and we all know what happened to their ratings thereafter. Give us a little something more. Your viewers will still be as eager to watch it. By the way, where are you going with the text that Vance received from Eli…We found him.

Comment by Clairene – April 29, 2013 08:24 PM PDT
        • Amen, “Nubie”. I think my heart did stop for a minute. I’m too old for that to happen. I loved Kate and it was so terrible when she died. I cried and cried. Same goes for Director Vance’s wife.
          It took me quite awhile to warm up to Ziva, so now that I love her, I do not want to lose her.

Comment by Debra Slagle – April 24, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh my goodness, I couldn’t agree more! I am such a fan of this show. I get so wrapped up in the story line of all my favorite characters. I actually started trembling after screaming out from the impact. The teasing and batter that goes on between this group of actors always leaves me with the underlining tale of how much love and respect that Gibbs, Tony, Tim, Ziva, Abby and Ducky have. I love each one of them and do not believe the cast could be any better. If Tony, Gibbs or Tim were replaced though I don’t think I could watch with the same enthusiasm.

Comment by Sheila – April 24, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh my ! I agree . The chemistry between the team right now is too perfect. The show is epic as it is , with the team as it is. I say nooooooo not the team , especially not Tiva. That would be the end of watching Ncis for me I have sensitive heart lol

Comment by Robi – April 30, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No offense, but for someone who thinks this show is epic – and it is – you’d do well to get ZIVA’s name right. NOT TIVA.

Comment by b nob – June 15, 2013 10:01 AM PDT
        • I absolutely love, love, love your review here, Nubie!!! Actually, I was drinking some tea, and when this scene happened, I had to swallow hard and then grabbed my shirt over my heart!! So (hahahahahahahaha) yeah, CBS, you nearly killed off the entire audience as well as the NCIS team. Don’t ever do that again. Yeah, guys, thanks for asking; I’m alright.

Comment by b nob – June 15, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me either!!!

Comment by Constance – April 24, 2013 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me either! And not Ziva…..! They already killed off Kate.Not another female agent!or for that matter any of the team!

Comment by Michelle – April 24, 2013 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If either one dies I will never watch again!!

Comment by Mel g – April 24, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m about ready to stop watching too. Ziva has been so rock-like and I agree Tony has mellowed well. I was shocked when Kate died but I believe it was her decision to leave the show,,, I just hate when I’m not even expecting it. I feel like I’ve lost a family member. Not a good feeling. It must be time to stop watching for me as well

Comment by Bobbi – April 24, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hate to say this that they are not going to kill Ziva but amnesia… for the last 5 years now there goes the love for tony

Comment by BOB – April 24, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought exactly the same thing. In some ways, amnesia could be worse! Eek… not sure I can wait til next week to find out!

Comment by Anna – April 25, 2013 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But on the other hand Bob…could be Tony with amnesia. Ziva had a flash back when she was younger and dancing with her father, he said someday a man would come along who deserved her love. That man being Tony and everyone knows they have always had feelings for each other. When they finally get their chance..He is like ..Ziva who??

Comment by JoAnn C – April 25, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We have really come to appreciate the “language faux pas” that Ziva David uses and would hate to lose this quality character from the show! We keep waiting for Dinozo to commit or….just kiss her! Please don’t lose this team, their inner-action is one of the things that makes this show so compelling! We love the inner-action between Gibbs and Abby too! WE LOVE NCIS!

Comment by Mary & Bill Dyke – April 28, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they are making a mistake if they kill off any of the current cast…i will not watch the show anymore or any of the reruns which i love…rarely do tv shows have this kind of ensemble of actors…i am so invested in these characters…killing off kate and mike franks was enuff for now. and the close call with ducky? ur killing me here

Comment by rickyb – April 28, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think ziva might die..on yahoo it said she was leaving NCIS…

Comment by JAck – July 10, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m sooooooooooo sad Cote de Pablo said she was leaving. Might have to stop watching :(

Comment by Webster – July 15, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Soooooooooo sad Cote de Pablo said she’s leaving the show. Hate to be such a buzz kill but that’s the truth. Have a great day. (Please no flames) :(

Comment by (Ray)CharlesWebster – July 15, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was like losing my own beautiful daughter all over again. I don’t think I will be able to watch it again. Too much pain.

Comment by Eula – August 28, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When I what it my heart stopped it was so romantic and when the van came and crashed I cried! I think tony and ziva should be togther

Comment by Lauren – November 18, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Either Tony or Ziva could be dead, or both. The show can always kill them off and use them in flashback type scenes, or not at all. Sometimes they sign actors just to book shelve them so other shows can’t use them.

Comment by JW – April 23, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I will stop watching if anyone is killed!

Comment by Jim – April 23, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I will stop watching too! I will be soooo pissed if they kill either one of them off! Especially if they never end up together!!!!!!

Comment by Annabelle – April 23, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Gibbs has a firm rule about the agents’ dating. DON’T DO IT!!!

Comment by b nob – June 15, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
        • I will stop watching, too! We grow to love these characters and then YOU PEOPLE kill them off. You murdered Kate, Jenny, Michelle Lee, La Grenouille (okay, he was a “bad guy” but he could have reformed AND he was Jeanne Benoit’s father. You didn’t kill her but you may as well have and we all LOVED her!) And why kill Agent Lee? THAT was just horrifying! If you kill any more beloved characters, I am starting a petition — remember us? The viewers? Yeah … we’re the ones who make up your audience and make sure your paychecks keep coming …

Comment by Constance – April 24, 2013 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Don’t forget Mike Franks…who didn’t grieve his death?

Comment by Ron Woudenberg – April 24, 2013 02:29 AM PDT
          • just so you know Kate was killed off because Sasha Alexander wanted off the show!

Comment by beckster – April 24, 2013 07:22 AM PDT
        • So will I. The show will not be the same without them.

Comment by alice – April 24, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will stop watching if anyone is killed and I mean iT

Comment by buddy wampler – April 24, 2013 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If they kill off anymore characters that are the main ones. i will never watch the show again. THe writers better listen to the viewers if they want to have another season that people will watch.. Cause the only reason the writers has jobs is cause of us the viewers that watch the show.

Comment by deb – April 24, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can,t believe that the producers dont look at the ratings with ziva ande tony in the team that they would kill her or tony off the show this saddens me in that she just too hot for some one not to care if she decides to leave

Comment by rick – April 24, 2013 12:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The vehicle that hit them was a GM product not a Dodge Durango.

Comment by Keith Forrest – April 24, 2013 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How’s this…
      Three episodes left.
      1. Ziva is in hospital, hurt bad, in coma
      2. Great opportunity for Michael Weatherly (Tony) to really show serious dramatic acting. Sitting at her side, talking to unconscious Ziva. Praying, confessing he is in love with her, many flashbacks to good times and bad times together.
      3. Gibbs go nuts, hunting down real cause of crash. Mossad??
      4. Abby is beside herself, so is Mcgee but he is comforting her (next Love connection) and helping Gibbs
      5. Driver of other car is brought to Ducky for autopsy and finds possible Mossad connection, starting Gibbs on his hunt
      6. Director Vance goes ballistic on Mossad
      7. Season cliffhanger… Tony next to Ziva, has just told her (still in coma) that he Loves her and the hospital monitoring devices start sounding alrams (flatline) Code blue is heard, fade to black.
      8. Next season??????

Comment by Greg Herbert – April 24, 2013 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe you should be one of the writers of the show.I love your ideas so dramatic and suspenseful I have waiting so long for Tony(playboy) to finally address his true feelings for Ziva(tough girl on the outside)please don’t let this end.CSI:Miami went off the air after 2 characters got together-Eric and Callie

Comment by Nina Sterling – April 24, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thanks for the Kudos. I would love to write up this storyline,, has soooo many future possibilities, one of which should be Gibbs walking Ziva and/or Abby down the aisle
          Annnnnd for additional suspense how about this:
          The team of NCIS LA is also recruited to assist for maybe 2 episodes. great crossover

Comment by Greg Herbert – April 24, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You should be a writer that sounds like a perfect outline Ziva needs to stay and hook up with Tony Hope she signs her contract soom

Comment by Anne – April 24, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow Greg, I think you are right on! But hopefully next season shows it was not Ziva coding and she will be ok! So she better renew her contract and fast!!!

Comment by L Mac – April 24, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sounds incredibly like a soap opera & exactly the kind of script NMM, GM or SW would write….no thanks.

Comment by Mark – April 24, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • A few of my friends in the past have commented to me that NCIS actually has a soap opera-ish feel to it. They aren’t very familiar with it, but at first glance that was the impression they got.

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • DO NOT CHANGE THE CHARACTERS ON NCIS! I COULDN’T WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN IF THINGS CHANGED.

TAKE JAMIE LEE CURTIS OFF THE SHOW – SHE DOESN’T FIT IN!!!

Comment by G. Barko – April 24, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Seriously? She hasn’t been on the show for a year. Lol

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I so totally agree. Take her off. She, in my opinion only, is not that great an actress anyway. And a love interest for GIBBS??? C’mon.

Comment by b nob – June 15, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Love your comments…. except switch part 7. Tony expresses love to awakening Ziva from Coma! :) I am a TIVA fan! lol

Comment by regan bullion – April 24, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Can’t wake up. Need to ‘go to black’ for season cliffhanger

Comment by Greg Herbert – April 24, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • On the flipside, they could have Ziva’s heartrate pick up, as if she was about to wake up, then fade to black. More positive cliffhanger!

Comment by Holly – April 28, 2013 01:23 PM PDT
      • Did you write the script? Very Good I think you are right on target.

Comment by Marylyn – April 24, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That sounds like an awesome season finale! I just hope they do not kill Ziva or Tony off of the show or they will lose me as a devoted fan! I will boycott the show!

Comment by Tina – April 30, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Boy, tonight’s episode sure fizzled out. Tom Hank ‘s son is McGee’s lookalike. I wonder if that”s going to play an intricate part in the finale. Who knows. I give tonight’s episode a thumb’s done.

Comment by Clairene – April 30, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No one is dead. at the 1:42 mark is the first impact of the accident, and it appears the SUV impacts the passenger side door. However at the 1:45 Mark the momentum of the SUV has turned the sedan they are in so that all of the impact is SHOWN to have occurred on and in front of the right wheelwell. No damage to the passenger door, no damage behind the base A-Posts (windshield area of the car). at 1:48 you get an even clearer view of the sedan and there is no damage.
      Oh and the Air Bags never deployed during the entire sequence. a sedan would have to be REALLY REALLY OLD to have no Air Bags. That appears to be a fairly new sedan which would have not only front airbags, but side curtain airbags as well.

Since Tony was looking directly at Ziva he would have seen the SUV Coming over her shoulder and would have avoided the wreck altogether.

Comment by Jesper – April 24, 2013 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are assuming, of course, that they didnt just stage the accident for maximum dramatic effect, and werent “to the letter” on the details.
        But I agree with everyone above—highly unlikely either one of them are killed. Then again, I was shocked that NCIS had the guts to kill off Vance’s wife—most of the time in those situations you get the cliched “she’s fighting for her life, and ultimately survives” for these shows.

Comment by Pat D. – April 24, 2013 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was actually surprised when that episode finished with her passing, but afterward I read some interviews with the crew that explained how Director Vance has had a comparatively easy home life on the show, and they wanted to complicate his character – Something to that effect. After that, I actually didn’t mind. (Sounds insensitive to say you don’t mind someone’s death xD But it’s a TV show in the end.) The character development on this show is the thing that makes it great, and developing characters means giving them stories… a history. Something that, when talking to people about the character, gives you a sense of connection with the character. Before that tragic event, Director Vance really did “have it easy.” Thus, while Jackie’s death was tragic and you really feel for her family, in the end it will make things more interesting on the show.

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • tony was driving an cadillac eldorado, but i can’t tell what year. either way definitely did not have side airbags =(

Comment by thumper – April 24, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow; impressed with your comment!

Comment by regan bullion – April 24, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg I love this show,it runs all day on USA channel,if all of you read about ncis, you will find it is Cote de Pablo that has not signed the contract for another year!!! Please CBS get her to sign. It’s not anyone person that makes NCIS the great show that it is.It;s the whole team you have right now,any changes could ruin the show!!!

Comment by alita evans – April 24, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m really hoping that the Cote de Pablo not signing is a creative decision to post-pone the signing because it would get out. I think the producers and Cote are mature enough to delay a signing to protect a story arc and sign once the season is over. If she lives to the end of the season, then I feel fairly certain that she will be around next year. Of course, if she has things she wants to do, then they may decide to “let” Ziva rejoin Mossad for awhile and avoid the work-place relationship policies that could arise with a Tiva relationship. Then she would be a part-timer for at least part of the season (which I would hate, but would not fully mind because at least she’d be around). I have my fingers crossed, so we shall see.

But I do admit that I really only watch now because of Tiva. I love everyone else, but i get busy with other shows. When I hear of a Tiva event, I take the time to catch up on episodes and then watch the next few live, until Tiva dies down again.

Comment by Tamim – April 24, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I might have yelled “Look out!!!” How embarrassing. :)

Comment by Kim R – April 24, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I nearly jumped out of the bed it scared me so bad. Please don’t let Ziva die. I can’t take another death on the show. Everyone on the show makes it…..

Comment by pfsewnut – April 24, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They better bring back Ziva next year or else I am not going to watch NCIS anymore!!! The chemistry between all of them is what makes NCIS so special. Not having one there would upset the symbiosis.

Comment by Isabelle Bechet – April 24, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • eh? i thought it was a black chevy suburban?

did anyone notice that the truck did not have it’s headlights on (only parking lights) until just before the point of impact?

Comment by thumper – April 24, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NO ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KILL OFF TONY OR ZEVA – It would ruin my most favorite show and I can’t believe I have to wait until next year (will seem like) to find out what happens…..drives me crazy.

Comment by Celeste – April 24, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaha I know it’s a morbid scene but this comment made me laugh – I made the same extreme reaction as the car approached (“OH **** LOOK OUT!!!”) with my kitty sleeping next to me. He jumped a mile and ran behind the couch… Didn’t come out all night.

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My wife and I were in shock. More so than last seasons finale..Good lord, if sh don’t ink a deal she is gone..That would suck. the chemistry on the show is outstanding. There are shows with absolutely no action and the story lines are so strong the show remains relevant.

Comment by Rich Avallone – April 24, 2013 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I yelled too ans scared my cat

Comment by Tania – April 25, 2013 03:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was not a green durango that hit tony and ziva. It was a Chevy suburban. The green Durango was the vehicle watching Gibbs and McGee at that apartment building. Learn your vehicles!

Comment by Troy D – April 25, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was shocked at the ending! I had a sick feeling in my heart. I hope Ziva signs up or is not killed off!

Comment by Nancy Stella – May 4, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva And Tony Does Not Die, Ziva’s Hand Is Motionless Because She Broke Her Arm, And Tony Had A Bloody Nose. I Don’t Understand Why The Airbag Didn’t Pop Out, That Would Have Been Easier!

Comment by Shelby – July 31, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just have feelings and no words. This show is so good and yet so painful. I didn’t see that coming.

Comment by Belle – April 23, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • do u know if ziva signed new contract for next season?

Comment by Val Parfenoff – April 23, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • From what we know currently, no. But I expect her to. I hope she does.

Comment by Esaul – April 23, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She hasn’t,p…yet at least. But she didn’t sign until late April last time either. I don’t see her not re-signing. She’ll be back.

Comment by Julie – April 23, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ziva is a fictional character, she can not sign a contract.

Comment by z has to go. – April 28, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Ziva/Cote must go for her own personal fulfillment then so be it. I hate that they make you love them….and they don’t love you back. They just decide to die. Gibbs is still grand and Ducky always a pleasure.

Comment by Bobbi – April 24, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, but it’s not a season-ending cliffhanger, so… Yeah, ok, now I’m even more nervous for the season finale than i usually am.

Comment by AymieJoi – April 23, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It isn’t but I believe they will stretch this out for the last three episodes. If she signs she will be in a coma until next season. If she doesn’t sign then she dies.

Comment by Rich Avallone – April 24, 2013 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DEADZIVA!!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!

Comment by tejas – April 23, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are horrible

Comment by Mac – April 23, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to disappoint you Tejes, but she was fiilming scenes for “Double Blind”. You’ll have to settle for watching baby birds die.

Comment by SAM – April 23, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The only death I want to see is to a fictional character – a badly written, badly acted fictional character – Ziva. Try trolling elsewhere.

Comment by tejasjulia – April 23, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You just don’t like her because the Tiva dynamic interfers with your Tibbs subtext. Too bad Gibbs ships Tiva!

Comment by Another Sam – April 23, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No Tibbs shipper I’ve talked to wants to see it onscreen – they’d screw it up. And SAM isn’t a Sam.

Comment by Not a shipper – April 23, 2013 07:54 PM PDT
          • I’m not a Tibbs shipper, and I’m sure Gibbs or Mark, doesn’t ship tiva.

Comment by z has to go. – April 28, 2013 01:14 PM PDT
        • Honey, the only troll on here right now is you. You’re in the minority concerning how well written Ziva is. Dry your eyes, blow your nose and learn to live with it. You’ll be a happier person for doing so.

Comment by SAM – April 23, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ziva? Well written??? ROFL! She is a craptastic past shelf life character and if TPTB were smart they’d kill her off and let go of the only writers who also write trope like Berlin.

Comment by AnnaMarie M (@MissAnnaMack) – April 24, 2013 05:16 AM PDT
          • I’ll say it too – Ziva? Well writen? She’s the most unrealistic character on the show.

Comment by vicki – April 24, 2013 06:17 AM PDT
          • Disagreeing with the majority doesn’t make someone a troll. If he/she was a rude a-hole about it who personally attacked other posters or the actress, then yes, that’s troll behaviour. But expressing opinions should not be discouraged. Shame on you.

Comment by Matt – April 24, 2013 08:08 AM PDT
          • Sorry Matt, but you see – if this is the same person from the old CBS forums, calling fans who don’t root for ziva or tiva trolls is the mildest thing he & his small group have ever done.

Comment by Mark – April 24, 2013 12:04 PM PDT
          • I was unaware that a character had to be realistic to be well-written…

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 08:06 PM PDT
      • So…if Ziva isn’t dead…what about Tony? Tell me! Tell me!

Comment by Jackie – April 23, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^ this.

Comment by Amanda – April 23, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So Ziva’s alive??? :D

Comment by The Silent Ninja (@xXZivaDavidXx) – April 24, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Still dreaming on it! Keep going – you have few more seasons!

Comment by Adrianna – April 23, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What a sad, little person you are. Here’s hoping you finally just dry up and fade away.

Comment by Adam – April 24, 2013 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLEASE DO NOT KILL OFF ZIVA OR TONY OR TIVA PLEASE

Comment by Ziva David – April 24, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Soon please, if not this episode or next. Ziva gone,CdP departs…the show can only improve.

Comment by Tory – April 24, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with you there, she has well lived past her usefulness.

Comment by z has to go. – April 28, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve stopped caring, CBS/NCIS is trying so hard to shove “Tiva” down my throat that I know nothing worthwhile happened. No one is going to die, even if she still hasn’t signed her contract.

File it under “whatever.”

Comment by Grace – April 23, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For you not caring you’re doing a lot of caring…just saying

Comment by Belle – April 23, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks for playing…however. There are other characters on this show, contrary to the TIVA loons who seem to think this is the only story line that matters. BTW, that “just saying” thing? The cool kids have moved onto other cute sayings.

There is no chemistry between “Tiva” other than 2 petulant children trying to out do each other, time for NCIS to get back to story telling rather than soap opera tactics.

Comment by Grace – April 23, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • oh shut up they matter because there is somthing there if one of them leaves the show will be canceld so just leave it alone.

Comment by jay – April 24, 2013 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Rude much? The show will not be cancelled if z is gone from it, it can only improve. The ratings will go down if Tony leaves NCIS.

Comment by z has to go. – April 28, 2013 01:19 PM PDT
    • How are they shoving it down your throat? It’s been ten seasons and the dance tonight is the closest they’ve gotten.

Comment by Julie – April 23, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With Cote’s return next season still apparently in question, I’m very dubious about where the next three episodes will take us. Will they be all right? Will they kill Ziva? Will they make it so that Ziva will decide not to return to the team, to lead a new, law enforcement free life that could a conflict of interest free relationship with Tony? Who knows. All I know is that there was some definite screaming in this house at about two minutes before the last hour.

Comment by Mercedes – April 23, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Faking her death a la Criminal Minds and Prentiss?

Comment by Julie – April 23, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I screamed! I really hope that neither Tony or Ziva are killed… I really enjoyed this episode… the new Moussad Director is sooooo sneaky (and that is a good thing… maybe).

Can’t wait for next week’s episode.

Comment by Deb – April 23, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there are no words for the emotions im feeling now. :((((

Comment by laura – April 23, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she’s not dead if the price is right.

Comment by aees – April 23, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s not dead period. There are 3 eps left in the season and photos of her filming them with the rest of the cast.

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 23, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wouldn’t be the first time actors were on set to throw people off…

Comment by don't believe everything you think – April 24, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shades of Law & Order Lennie and Claire…without the hints of romance.

Comment by Frances Ryan – April 23, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be JACK and Claire. Not Lennie and Claire. Lol. And mind you Jack and Claire WERE together – that is CANON. So if Tiva is like them – then they WILL be canon. :-)

Comment by Jo B. – April 24, 2013 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • However it WAS Lennie who was with Claire when they got hit by a drunk driver. She was driving him home coz he fell off the wagon. They did do a cliffhanger but since Jill Hennessy did not renew and turned down guest spots in season 7 – they killed Claire off. :-(

Comment by Jo B. – April 24, 2013 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re holding off announcing her contract settlement because she plays so significantly in the finale. I’m not worried.

Comment by TV Gord – April 23, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly, they did that after s6 too.

Comment by Sara – April 23, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is what I’m thinking, too. They can’t kill off the women on the show!

Comment by Tahonia – April 23, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just starting to think too that this whole contract thing is being done purpose.
      Just look how worked up everyone is getting about it, and that#s just what they’d want for a season finale, isn’t it?

Comment by Superninja89 – April 24, 2013 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know i agreee. thats what my dad told me last night trying to calm me down lol was all the talk about her contract was just to get everyone worked up. but still OMG

Comment by mistin – April 24, 2013 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Deanna Troy!!

Comment by Clover – April 23, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here is my theory. Body bag is the person in the other car. Tony and Ziva are both in critical condition but live. After the episode TvLine and various other spoiler sites receive information about Cote de Pablo signing a new contract (:

Comment by Lyss – April 23, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do believe you are right about the person in the body bag.

Comment by SAM – April 23, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sure hope you’re right.

Comment by Lacey – April 23, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing. I think that the body bag was of the other person in the other car. If they take Ziva or Tony off NCIS I will stop watching it. They are my favorite characters.

Comment by Lisa – April 23, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I AGREE WITH YOU LISA…NCIS IS NOTHING WITH OUT THE TEAM,,I WILL ALSO STOP WATCHING IT

Comment by TONY – April 23, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! If you hit someone head on like that, you’d probably not survive. But on the other had, if you are hit from the side, it wouldn’t be as bad. I’m just hoping that this is true; I don’t want either of them to die!

Comment by Lulu – April 24, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has Cote De Pablo Resigned a new contract from next season?

Comment by Val Parfenoff – April 23, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They did say we’d be seeing the whole team/cast gathered in the autopsy room, I just hope it isn’t because one of them is lying on that cold, hard, steel table. Michael has got a contract at least until the end of season 11, so it can’t be Tony, can it? And I really don’t think they’ll be killing Ziva. They already killed Kate and Jenny in the finale season, killing another female agent would be a little too much, or maybe they are and because they’ve done it before the fans would think it’d be too unpredictable for them to do it again, and we still don’t know anything about Cote’s contract. F*CK!!! I was expecting some steamy romance, not a f*cking car crash!

Comment by sofia – April 23, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you, Val. NCIS better not kill of Tony or Ziva… cause if they do… I will be gone!!!! So we need a miracle … I was looking for a steaming romantic scene also …. not a f*cking car crash!!!!!!

Comment by Shirley Miller – April 23, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Ziva and Tony but I am so tired of the Tony and Ziva show. Get back to solving crimes. That is why I enjoy this show so much. I like the action and trying to figure out who dunit. Please please please stop the production of the Tony and Ziva hour and lets get back to the show.
        Terri

Comment by Terri – April 23, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What if they killed Ziva, though, because Cote wants to leave? Would you still stop watching then, just because Cote decided she wants to do something different and new with her life? I really doubt they’ll actually kill Ziva unless Cote actually wants to leave, so I am just curious.

Comment by Zorkel567 – April 23, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s why they killed Kate, because she wanted to live. If it wasn’t for that, she’d still be alive.

Comment by Destinee – July 4, 2013 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too. They won’t get too far, if they do die. They won’t make it into another season.

Comment by Lisa – April 23, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they both live, but one of them has memory loss and doesn’t remember the other!

Comment by Gina Nelson – April 23, 2013 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like the sound of nobody dies and Tony or Ziva just have memory loss from the crash. But WHAT THE HECK.

Comment by Ziva David – April 24, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is Tvline really reporting Cote signed new deal?

Comment by Val Parfenoff – April 23, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t believe so, no.

Comment by SAM – April 23, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashback to Alias! I didn’t jump off the couch this time, but it was close!

Comment by Karla – April 23, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought of Alias too. I said, a car’s going to hit them just like Sidney and Vaughn. This show is nothing if predictable.

Comment by Ryker – April 23, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also got a Sydney/Vaughn flashback with the crash, though how could Tony not have seen that SUV coming? We saw the car coming a full 2 seconds before it hit and Tony was looking in that direction. I guess the fault was in the way the shot was composed. Would have been better if we didn’t see the car until it was suddenly there and crashing into them. Still, quite the shocking ending!

On another note, it’s been cool seeing Alan Dale back as the former NCIS director. Looking forward to Chegwidden’s upcoming appearance. Also, great to see Marina Sirtis as the new Mossad boss!

Comment by JeffDJ – April 23, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He was too busy looking into her eyes.

Comment by jenna – April 23, 2013 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • My sister asked he was about to tell her his name wasn’t Michael Vaughn. I said Ziva was starting to say something so maybe she was going to say her name wasn’t Michael Vaughn.

Comment by Karla – April 24, 2013 09:48 AM PDT
  • Haters gonna hate but do you have to do it here? Ncis is clearly the best show since it’s been number one for so long. Berlin was amazing can’t wait for more

Comment by Barbara – April 23, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And tivas are going to continue to be delusional.

Comment by z has to go. – April 28, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh come on, didn’t anyone see that coming? I knew it the minute I saw the two of them driving. It’s been done so many times it’s ludicrous. I just didn’t know which side they’d get hit.

Comment by Lillian – April 23, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I had a feeling as soon as the camera panned to a window view of Ziva. Tbh, I feel like the crash was so unnecessary and over the top considering they already have a great arc in play for the finale. It felt a little cheap to me? Just throwing it in for mere panic and getting people riled up? That’s just me…

Comment by Sara – April 23, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I totally agree. The emotional and character developments throughout the episode was nice. But then came the car crash cliche. I was really disappointed with that choice of plot twist…of all the things they could have done. I hope they follow up with a nice recovery in the next episode. They probably won’t do something just as cringe-worthy like put someone in a coma…I hope.

Comment by Cam – April 24, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, as far as I am concerned NCIS needs both Tony and Ziva.. So one will be hurt very badly but will survive. Cause if this doesn’t happen, I’m outta here, NCIS …. no more killing off the top stars of show!!!!!! THEY BOTH WILL SURVIVE …. WE NEED A MIRACLE!!!!!!!

Comment by Shirley Miller – April 23, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think that Tony and Ziva’s relationship should just blossom already, so they can solve more crimes. I love Tony and Ziva, but I think they should concentrate on McGee once in awhile too. He is great too.

Comment by Lisa – April 23, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course McGee took a blast full in the face and ended up with a little piece of glass in his side, so who knows how Ziva comes out, despite an SUV ramming her side of the car at full speed. Maybe a little boo boo?

Comment by Lillian – April 23, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS is my all time favorite show, it is #1 rated show on CBS, I just cannot imagine that they are going to kill off Ziva. I love her. Hope the series is on for a long, long time.

Comment by Kay Kinnamon – April 23, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think this is CBS’S way to deal with Cote de Pablo not signing her contract yet,this way they can rewrite the ending.If she does stay I don’t want them to get together,keep them in the flirty never know range!!!Love,Love this show. I love the flirtiness between Tim and Abby,there both so cute!!!

Comment by alita evans – April 24, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the whole cast they all click so well together. The show wouldn’t be the same without any of them. So cote sign your contract and stay with us.

Comment by Helen bogdon – April 23, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love ziva…the show wouldnt be the same without her and im not sure i would continue to watch it….but i love their bring mike back for a short time….

Comment by marguerite – April 23, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll admit I may have screamed a little. I knew there was some super cliffhanger but I expected it to involve the Mossad director. A terrific episode, Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo really brought their A games tonight and they work together so beautifully. So I’m counting the hours til the next ep and telling myself they wouldn’t, couldn’t ever kill off Ziva, because I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Comment by lizzie – April 23, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Such a great episode and crazy ending. I love Tony and Ziva and it’s going to be a long seven days.

Comment by morecowbell94 – April 23, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Ziva will die. I saw the live chat she (CdP) did and she said something about having an intense fight seen coming up in an episode. Did anyone else see/hear this? Maybe this will help us all gain some peace after that crazy ending.

Comment by Sis – April 23, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes i did see it an i agree. She talked about being in a fight scene at night and i have not seen any night fight scene yet. This means she can’t be dead.

Comment by BlueDragon – April 24, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could the SUV that broadsided Ziva and Tony be the same one at the beginning when Gibbs and Tim were at the murdered agents place? Maybe it was one of the “rogue” agents that hit them and maybe it’s his/her body on the slab………Whatever it turns out to be, my stomach did a flip-flop–wasn’t expecting that!! Sweet scene with Tony and Ziva right before that!!

Comment by Regina Stewart – April 23, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow I never thought of that, good observations

Comment by Lyss – April 23, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When McGee hacked into Mosaad they found there was only 1 rouge agent, the one that had been killed. I’m hoping it was Bodnar in the suv that hit them and he’s the one in autopsy.

Comment by k – April 23, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it was but I’d have to re-watch to be sure. I think green SUV watching Gibbs and McGee was a Durango and SUV hitting Ziva and Tony was a (black?) Suburban or Tahoe.

Comment by Julie – April 23, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She also has a bag of diamonds in her lap. Wonder if they are seen again.

Comment by paula – April 23, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The SUV the Gibbs saw in the begining of the episode was a green Durango the vehicle that hit Tony and Ziva was a black or dark colored Suberban or larger SUV

Comment by JJ – April 23, 2013 11:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quite observant! I had completely forgotten about the SUV that was watching them. That’s very interesting… When they saw McGee had made them, they took off around the corner and they were never referenced again. Can’t be a coincidence… The car that hit Tony and Ziva looked a bit different though IIRC, but then again it’s not hard to switch cars!

Comment by Kevin – April 24, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, if they’ve killed 1 of them off or if they don’t get together, I’m never watching TV again! For God’s sake, pay her what ever she wants, she’s worth it!

Comment by Linda Stevens – April 23, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why are people reporting cote signed new deal if she Hasnt? they said it was reported on Tvline

Comment by Val Parfenoff – April 23, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As soon as Ziva realized that she was in love with Tony (or at least, was the man worthy of recieving her love), I knew something was going to happen. And then, when they show stayed in the car for so long, I knew how it was going to happen.

Comment by RichCsigs – April 23, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe they would end the show that way tonight. Its going to be hard to wait until next Tuesday night before we can find out what happened to Tony and Ziva. I would hate to think just when things were looking promising for the two that either one would be taken out of the show but it wouldn’t be the first time that the writers have done so. I think that if either Tony or Diva are written off this season, I would have a hard time continuing to follow NCIS. sorry!

Comment by Chelle – April 23, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I felt like my heart flatlined… I keep panicking…. If they kill Ziva off.. I would go find them and Gibbs slap them so hard x1,000,000! You killed of too many girls already! Just give Cote what ever she wants she f*cking worth it!

Comment by The Silent Ninja (@xXZivaDavidXx) – April 24, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t really want either of them to die, but I wouldn’t mind having one or both seriously injured for a while. Having them both walk away with a couple of band aids would be sort of a letdown too. I could take or leave Ziva’s character at this point, honestly, but I don’t want her to die. If Cote decides to leave they could find a more creative way to write out the character than having her die. Ironically, there is less “shock value” in having a main character die than there used to be. I definitely don’t want Tony to die, or to go anywhere, but maybe a serious injury that could threaten his career? Ultimately he would be able to return but it would make for an interesting story and give Michael Weatherly a chance to shine.

Comment by Carolyn – April 23, 2013 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whose in the body bag in next week’s promo pictures?

Comment by Laura – April 23, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally my luck, FINALLY some action and then this….!!! They HAVE to be ok, seriously CBS #1 show for a reason, don’t change what is obviously working very well!

Comment by Aarhus – April 23, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I was so excited I have been waiting forever for then to be in a relationship, something was about to happen!!!!!!! I want them to be toe thee so bad. As soon as I saw them driving alone I got so scared I knew that something bad was going to happen, I know the way these shows work. They can just not kill off either of them, i probably wouldn’t watch the show anymore… When stabler left law and order it just wasn’t the same, I think the show would not be any where near as good with out these two, I will cry if either one of them dies!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ellalost888 – April 23, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge? Really, show? Really?

That’s a bunch of BS.

I do hope they kill Ziva off. Or better yet, kill Tony, that way I don’t have to waste my time on this crapfest anymore.

Comment by Dee – April 23, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, if it’s “such” a crapfest–stop watching–see? Duh, real easy–even for the more “slower” members of the audience…

Comment by Twithead – April 24, 2013 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you don’t like the show, DON’T watch it. It’s very simple, there’s this little invention called a remote control, (it’s probably super glued to your hand anyway), it has these little buttons on it. Are you following me so far, now, push some of those little buttons and change the channel!!!! Or better yet, read a book and save everyone your asinine comments!!!

Comment by dee – April 24, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show -thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Marina Sirtis’s character is easy to dislike! Our family would like to see the character of Ziva continue on the show. This is a great ensemble cast, from the Director ,to Jimmy – lots of fun to watch!

Comment by Susan – April 23, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is everyone getting the photos from episode 22 revenge

Comment by Ellalost888 – April 23, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have pics for Revenge at spoilertv.com. Don’t have direct link – just search NCIS and scroll down to April 22nd entry.

Comment by KYFAN – April 24, 2013 12:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRRRRR what the *** was that?! I realize it adds drama but don’t keep us in suspense! I love the way Ziva and Tony are and I’d love to see what happens, but we all know how Gibbs feels…

Comment by Lila – April 23, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What an ending. Well it’s not Ziva because Glasberg said the old Ziva returns in the next episode. I doubt they’ll have Tony hurt in the hospital again either. Poor Tony either has the plague, a broken shoulder, a broken nose or a concussion. I think they’ll be banged up since they said a couple of the agents will be in trouble in the finale.

Comment by John – April 23, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg, it was beautiful to watch both Tony and Ziva drawing closer to their true feelings. You know, the ones that peek out in every show, jealousy, concern, protecting each other, flirting, touching….. hints and intimacy…. Davids pics of tony visiting zivas apartment once a week for how long… and so on and so on…. After Africa and Tony’s obsession over Ziva’s lost and his lust for Revenge….. thats why he went to Africa after all… Revenge… they thought Ziva was dead… Will this be Ziva’s turn for revenge…. the name of the next episode…. Ive read that Ziva will kick some butt in the next three episodes, but no mention of Tony…. Best case scenario… they both recover and Gibbs has to deal with the change to the team with two involved agents…. Will Gibbs have to allow Rule 12 to be broken or will it break up the team? I cant wait til next week.

Comment by Mare – April 23, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show ran it’s course a couple years ago. Kill them all!

Comment by Mervin Keck – April 23, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree,

Comment by ninamags – April 23, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope core signs again. I think they make a cute couple. Been waiting for this for a long time. Please give them a chance. I too am tired of them killing off people as soon as a relationship develops.

Comment by Carmel – April 24, 2013 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t have to watch.

Comment by MaryAnn – April 23, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, MW was right when he tweeted bam! bam, indeed.

Loved all the wonderful Tiva moments – could Tony be any more obvious with his feelings without saying the L word?

I think Ziva was just going to say something about how much he means to her when…bam!

I love this show.

Comment by Kathi – April 23, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooooo at this point they finally have to confess to each other how they feel. I mean, we thought it would happen after the bomb and the elevator, but this has to hange things. Come on. Also, I can only believe that this is not going to sit well with Papa Gibbs, nobody hurts his team aka his kids. I am so excited to see how this leads into the finale. Now if CdP would just sign her contract. Hopefully that announcement will come after next weeks episode.

Comment by Sis – April 23, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! I just finished it. At first I was all interested in the case, and then like, “Yesss!” about the new Mossad director, Marina Sirtis did a great job, and then especially the Tiva goodness then the end, which left me with my jaw dropped open, coupled with the promo which was music only and so epic…and well, basically, this is me typing from the grave right now. How is it possible NCIS is in its tenth year and the season has not had a single boring episode, has had one of the best seasons in its run, has had a fantastic premiere, mid-season two-parter and still four episodes from the finale brings out another amazing episode like this, then next week’s looks like it’s going to be spectacular and we haven’t even hit the finale yet? All the awards, Gary Glasberg. All the awards.

Comment by N.A. – April 23, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww come on all i wanted was one special moment . Then you could have shot one of them in the car and have their tires shot out and they robbed of the freakin diamonds. Oh gosh an accident and in the middle of maybe the most touching moment these cruel writers will give is tiva fans steuppss!! I would have settled for a i dont know what i would do without u moment lets break gibbs rule look between them at least sniffle sniffle something!

Comment by ryanne – April 23, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wasn’t surprized with the ending tonight, but I will be surprized if the show is in its finale showing. Please this can not be true! This show is better than the soap opera shows I used to watch and the characters are all my favorites. Tell us please that there is more to come for the NCIS Boorah! team in the future. Florida NCIS watcher. Devoted fan.

sr in Florida

Comment by Susan – April 23, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I doubt that they are killing Tony as MW has signed contract for next year. I also think I saw him in the promo when they are storming a house. In regards to Cote De Pablo she has not signed a contract yet but a few year ago MW did not finalize a contract til July. Also the show runner said that The actor’s contract status is not determining their story writing right now, the writers and producer will deal with the change if need be when the time comes they have stated. I hope they don’t kill off Ziva’ there has been too many woman dying on NCIS series as a whole they don’t need to add another to the list.

Comment by Nicole – April 23, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They can put her in a coma–that way their options are open.

Comment by Morisot – April 23, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Ziva so much, and her relationship with Tony is amazing. I hope they are both okay. I expect Ziva to be in the hospital in serious condition for at least one episode, but hopefully Cote signs a deal for next season soon.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – April 23, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love ziva so much can somebody what happen to her and tony I hope she didn’t die love her so much

Comment by Aalyha Assanah – July 16, 2013 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post