Warehouse 13 Adds Buffy Vet Anthony Head

Get More: Casting News

Warehouse 13 Cast Anthony HeadWarehouse 13 has locked in a Buffy vet for a big, bad gig.

Anthony Head will guest-star in the final three episodes of the Syfy drama’s fourth season, per The Hollywood Reporter.

He’ll play a mysterious new villain named Paracelsus.

RELATED | Pilots 2013: This Fall’s (Possible) Newcomers and Who’s Starring In Them

Head — whose most recent TV credits include Merlin and NBC’s ill-fated Free Agents — also co-stars in the CW’s Hunger Games-esque drama pilot The Selection.

Warehouse 13 resumes its fourth season on April 29 at 10/9c.

Comments (21)

• Great choice. I enjoyed Free Agents. It was my favorite pilot of that season.

Comment by Esaul – April 19, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww… I love Giles and I enjoy Warehouse 13 so best of both worlds (yay!). I hear Paracelsus though and the first person that springs to mind is Tony Jay (from Beauty and the Beast circa 1980′s) with his awesome baritone voice and goatee.

Comment by keja – April 19, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony Stewart Head AND Warehouse 13: now there’s a combination I can promise to watch!

Comment by arial2 – April 19, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed so incredibly much. Great show and great actor.

Comment by Joey – April 19, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It geta even better: James Marsters is not dead at the end of the most recent episodeand might cone back as well. Hope, the two will share a scene or two (and extend on the vampire reference jokes).

Comment by Jens Krebs (@Flitzefisch) – April 21, 2013 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First Spike and now Giles! This is turning out to be a great season and it hasn’t even started yet!

Comment by Megan – April 19, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has on Hulu. Plus, James Marsters is using his British accent. Loved it!

Comment by cjinsd – April 19, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sweet. he doesnt get to play villains enough, the episode of doctor who with him as a villain is still one of my favourites

Comment by Alan – April 19, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Great! I loved him as King Uther in Merlin…..a villain to love!

Comment by Mary Ann – April 20, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spike and Giles? Awesome!!

Comment by Ben – April 19, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Anthony Head as a villain. He was great as a screeching schoolmaster on Doctor Who. But I really love him in anything – from his Taster’s Choice coffee commercials to Buffy to any guest appearance on any show.

Comment by TVDIVA – April 20, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!

Comment by Sarah j – April 20, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is awesome news

Comment by dude – April 20, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay!

Comment by bobbie – April 20, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah Giles

Comment by RUCookie – April 20, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love AH, and there was a cute romantic comedy movie (sigh, I feel the need to point out it’s involves two women, but even though that’s not my thing the movie is still fun), so if you want to see him, I recommend, ‘Imagine Me & You’.

Comment by moobear – April 20, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paracelsus? Really? Has someone been watching old Beauty and the Beasts?

Comment by Sally Ramsey – April 21, 2013 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony Head? Meh…I want Alyson Hannigan.

Comment by pablo escabar – May 8, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Throw in Nicholas Brendon and I’d be a happy camper. I started watching BVS because it sounded intriguing. I kept watching because of all the supporting cast, from Anthony Stewart Head and Alyson Hannigan to David Boreanaz and James Marsters.

Comment by dragons3 – May 8, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony Head on WH13… Colin Ferguson on Haven…
    I’m hoping for a hat trick – Nicholas Brendan getting promoted on Criminal Minds if Kristen Vangness can’t lock in her new contract…

Comment by Avril – May 8, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post