Exclusive: Fox's Goodwin Games Poster Pits Becki Newton vs. Scott Foley vs. T.J. Miller

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Goodwin Games on!

Fox’s long-delayed comedy premieres Monday, May 20 (8:30/7:30c), and we’ve got your first look at the series’ key art.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames

The series — from How I Met Your Mother executive producers Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris — stars Becki Newton (Ugly Betty), T.J. Miller (Cloverfield) and Scott Foley (Felicity) as a trio of estranged siblings who must reconnect in order to inherit their late father’s fortune.

Peruse the poster below, then hit the comments: Will you be a spectator at The Goodwin Games?

goodwin-games-revised

Comments (39)

• I forgot how much I liked Scott Foley until he showed up in Scandal. Now ill definitely be watching The Goodwin Games.

Comment by Jared – April 19, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • .. and he has done soooo many different things than just Felicity, so please update his bio.

Comment by Shar – April 19, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So have the others. I’m guessing Kim chose his most well-known role.

Comment by D'Arcy – April 19, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He could do a million things, it’s still the show for which he is best known. I doubt he would complain too much.

Comment by Josh – April 19, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is Scott Foley leaving “Scandal?” I’m curious. I will be sure to check out Goodwin Games!

Comment by Mechelle – April 19, 2013 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Scott’s probably “a bad guy” so I’d think he only has a limited time on Scandal. On a completely superficial level – he is so freakin’ hot! He has only improved since Felicity (which I am currently watching On Demand, such a sweet and tender show, however, all those gigantic shoulders make me laugh!

Comment by Mel – April 20, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Goodwin Games was filmed and shelved long before Foley joined Scandal, so I’m pretty sure it’s all but dead in the water. That said, his appearance on Scandal was planned to be just an arc, so should Goodwin Games get renewed that’s his primary obligation; and should it not be renewed and Shondra James loves him enough, they’ll find a way to redeem his character enough to keep him around (I mean this is the woman who kept Jeffrey Dean Morgan around long after his character’s literal expiration date).

Comment by JBJ – April 21, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oops, I totally meant Shondra Rhimes, not James!

Comment by JBJ – April 21, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TJ Miller looks horrible here. What hath photoshop wrought?

Comment by Robert Taylor – April 19, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ready…set…CANCEL

Comment by Josh – April 19, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe not. TJ Miller is hilarious. Becki Newton is hot. Scott Foley is a great actor.

This should would have already been renewed if had started airing last fall.

Comment by Sg. Grant – April 19, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really wish they never recast Jake Lacy with TJ Miller, would’ve been so much better.

Comment by Martin – April 19, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. He was great in the clip that was released.

Comment by cgrealms – April 19, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! TJ Miller is so smug and annoying. I hope Jake gets a show soon. He’s great on The Office.

Comment by Steven – April 19, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He has a role in the pilot, The McCarthy’s.

Comment by Mike – April 20, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I forgot about that. I hope it gets picked up!

Comment by Steven – April 20, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah the only thing that makes me feel better about the switch-a-roo is that he ended up appearing in most of this season’s Office episodes, as not a total looser character, instead of just showing up in 6 episodes of a burn-off show.

Comment by Drewer – April 20, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will watch solely for T.J.

Comment by erin – April 19, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i was really looking forward to this show in september. it’s too bad it’s only coming now and will probably be canceled.

Comment by joaopedromillan – April 19, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see this.

Comment by Eric – April 19, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish FOX put more faith in this show. The cast is great, Becki Newton is hilarious. They just needed to give it hype, i love the premise and I hope you Americans tune in!

Comment by Cherry – April 19, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Fox gives this show a real chance but it doesn’t feel likely with a May premiere. But hey, Seinfeld didn’t start until June so you never know.

Comment by Lauren – April 19, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if i remember right, it stopped production after 7 episodes. so there isn’t too much chance of a renewal right? this is essentially just a burn-off/D.O.A situation?

Comment by E$ – April 19, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it is somehow a big hit, it could get a renewal, but that is highly unlikely.

Comment by Mike – April 20, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Scott Foley leaving Scandal for good? I’m curious. I will be sure to check out Goodwin Games! Scott is a wonderful actor!

Comment by Mechelle – April 19, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • didnt really know where to ask it, nowhere seemed like the right article so i’ll ask it here…off topi: does anyone know why the 2 new happy endings were replaced by 1 repeat happy endings and 1 repeat of last man standing (or whatev the tim allen one is) and if we’ll ever see them?? bad enough what abc’s done to the show with the moving around on the schedule but i hadnt heard anything on them pulling eps for news coverage so im just wondering whats the deal?

Comment by happyendings? – April 19, 2013 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On the east coast most programming was cancelled by news coverage of the arrest of the Boston Bomber. So, if you’re on the west coast they probably ran reruns.

Comment by Jon – April 20, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeah, enjoy the few episodes they’ve made. there won’t be more.

Comment by Polly – April 20, 2013 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. That’s what I thought too. Only the eps in the can were being aired this summer. I really really hope this means Scott Foley will be returning to Scandal for S3. I am madly in love with his character Jake.

Comment by Debbie Jones – April 20, 2013 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be one of those under appreciated, short lived yet ridiculously awesome, one season and then canceled sitcoms that have been popping up towards the end of the TV season the past few years. Right up there with Bent, Friends With Benefits, Mr Sunshine, and, I guess, while it wasn’t a sitcom…I’d group The Good Guys in there too.

Comment by TheDude – April 20, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Becki Newton is one of my favorites comedy actors, I hope the show works!

Comment by Omar – April 20, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im giving it a try just for Becki she needs a break from cancel shows, Love Bites was supports to be her big hit after Ugly Betty and it flop because it was pushed back then again this was supports to be her big hit and once again it got pushed back. I just hope she gets a real hit soon, I really can see her in a lipstick jungle type of show but with some comedy mix into it.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – April 20, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been looking forward to this since last year when I heard Becki was attached to the project. But the truth is, the concept is so very weak, I have no illusions that it will last. I saw the teaser and it was pretty bad. But, here’s hoping. She was super funny in Ugly Betty and deserves another shot at a good show.

Comment by Babygate – April 20, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Becki Newton grates on my nerves, ever since Ugly Betty. I’ll watch if nothing else is on.

Comment by Jon – April 20, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Becki Newton is FLAWLESS and FABULOUS and the way she’s been crapped on – first by the UB cancellation, then with Love Bites and now this – makes me furious. I’d rather see her read IKEA assembly instructions than watch so many others (I’m looking at you, Whitney Cummings) do their so-called “comedy.”

Comment by Willie Slater – May 20, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Becki Newton deserves a break after everything she did on Ugly Betty. Her character COULD have easily been a cliched dumb-blonde, but she played it so well that Amanda seemed fresh and ended up being a highlight! I really want her to get something good, but I can’t see this lasting sadly for her. :(

Comment by Kyle – April 20, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um.. Scream 3? He’s played bad for a while.

Comment by dee123 – April 21, 2013 12:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The comedian on the pilot Carmichael is Hilarious!

Comment by Jake – April 22, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post