Exclusive: Nikita Boss Reveals a 'Shocking' (and Deadly) Twist – Plus: Sexy Shower Scene Scoop

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Scoop

Nikita Season 3 Spoilers Major DeathBrace yourselves, Nikita fans: The CW thriller’s breakneck pace isn’t going to let up anytime soon. In fact…

“A horribly shocking thing happens this week,” showrunner Craig Silverstein tells TVLine exclusively.

That thing: the death of a major Nikita player.

Of this Friday’s jaw dropper, the EP shares: “In my mind — with the exception of Percy — I don’t think we’ve really had a death like this. It’s a hero’s death for one of the members of our team, and [an actor or actress] who’s been a regular for so long… Sure, Ari was an amazing character, but he was a bad guy. So, I don’t think we’ve had this exact moment.”

PHOTOS | Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Amanda’s New Victim Revealed

Silverstein notes that said character’s demise is “not a standard, big-moment sacrifice,” but it’s also not “an off-the-cuff, middle-of-some-other-scene moment.”

What’s more, “There are a couple deaths this week, actually,” he adds — though the one of true significance is teased here.

To help narrow down the likely suspects — and how the doomed one might go — here’s a streamlined description of the installment (titled “Broken Home”), which picks up amid last week’s revolt: Nikita finds herself being subjected to Amanda’s mental programming, while Alex struggles to contain the uprising for which she’s ultimately responsible. Elsewhere, Michael is still locked away, leaving a solo Birkhoff and Sean to fight back against the mutiny. Owen’s Sam’s newfound memories, meanwhile, drive him to take drastic measures during the lockdown.

RELATED| Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Devon Sawa on Playing a New Character Sam

In far less fatal scoop, TVLine can (finally) confirm that a long-awaited, hotly anticipated ‘Mikita’ moment will occur before Season 3 signs off.

“There is a certain shower scene coming up that was promised a long time ago,” the Nikita boss reveals with a laugh. “It may not be in exactly the way everyone wants it — because I think when they’re asking for this scene, they want a sexy, soft core shower commercial, basically. We don’t do that, but they are both in a shower, wet and naked. So, that does happen.”

What say you, Nikita fans? Are you worried about any Division faves in particular? Think that shower scene will live up to the hype? Hit the comments with your theories, predictions and reactions.

Comments (120)

• Ahhhh!! Now I can’t wait even more! Torn between terror & anticipation but overriding all is my love for this amazing show! There must be a season 4!!!

Comment by ndavika – April 17, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s Ryan.

Comment by Jmom – April 17, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooooh didn’t even think about that. As long as it’s not Michael or Nikita or Sean I don’t really care.

Comment by Schuyler – April 17, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Sean… :(

Comment by luli – April 17, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My guess is also Sean…he’s a regular since season 2 (long enough….)!it’s so sad, i will miss anyone who dies!But i really hope Ryan survives!!!!

Comment by Carla Lopes (@Carla_Lopes89) – April 18, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Better not be Sean

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also think that it’s Sean because Lyndsy Fonseca once said that there’s something big coming up for Sean that she doesn’t want to give away. :(

Comment by wina irah basister (@irah_TinyBubble) – April 19, 2013 04:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It better not be Sean

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 19, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree

Comment by Julie Ann Gwin – April 19, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you follow the cast on twitter, it’s exceedingly obvious who dies.
    Every regular cast member (and recurring Sonya) has been confirmed, either through set pics or tweets, to have been filming episodes after this next ep…except Dillon Casey. Who suddenly got a whole lot of free time about a month ago. They really did an extremely piss poor job of hiding that.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And when I say every regular, I mean Maggie, Shane, Lyndsy, Noah, Devon, and Aaron have all been filming on set long after this next episode was filmed. I guess we have no confirmation on Melinda/Amanda, but considering he described it as a heroes death…

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dillon Casey isn’t in every episode as it is, so I don’t think that necessarily means it’s him. Shane West finished filming his scenes yesterday and Dillon’s last day was today. I think it’s safe to eliminate Nikita, Michael and Alex. So it’s either Sean, Ryan, Berkoff, Sonya or Owen. Sean and Ryan being more likely.

Comment by Sam – April 17, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • All Dillon said was the last day of filming for Nikita season 3 was today. He didn’t say *his* last day of filming was today, just filming in general (a fact widely tweeted by other members of the cast already). Noah Bean has been filming, up and around and in suits again, not in a hospital bed. Dillon Casey has not been confirmed as on set AT ALL for over a month, every other actor has.

I suppose it theoretically possible Ryan dies and Nikita and/or Alex goes a bit nuts in the aftermath and starts seeing visions of him/there will be lots of flashbacks…but honestly, occam’s razor points to Sean.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, thanks for ruining that for everyone, Roger. Hope you feel better about that.

Comment by Jason – April 18, 2013 09:53 AM PDT
    • Dillon Casey just tweeted today that its the last day of shooting though…. O.o

Comment by Lily – April 17, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, and it gave me hope for about 2 seconds. But it’s not direct confirmation that he’s on set filming, just that he knows it’s the last day (which was publicly tweeted by other cast members already). He was spotted in LA last week after they had started filming the finale. And unless the rest of the cast has been deliberately screwing with us (possible but not likely, IMO) all other cast members have been on set for later episodes.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you’re going to be VERY surprised by the next episode then. I think the show was doing all that to throw people off their scent. I read the blurb for the episode AFTER this one, and while I can’t disagree with you on Sean being dead, the blurb made it pretty clear who was for SURE dead. So if they’ve (the person whose character I know is for SURE dying) been confirmed on episodes after this, it might be in flashbacks. They aren’t that essential to the show, just to one person/character really. So it makes sense that they’re gonna kill that person off for sure.

Comment by NinaLee_CherryB (@NinaLee_CherryB) – April 17, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I assume you mean Sonya – the blurb did NOT confirm her death. It says Birkhoff suffers loses. The most popular theory is that all his equipment/shadownet is destroyed (there are BTS pics that indicate as such). It may not be as devastating as losing a person, but it would cripple Division’s functionality and be tough for Birkhoff to cope with on top of everything else.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was my first thought anyways. Makes the most sense since Alex ignited this rebellion, it would be her that suffered the biggest loss. Besides Nikita, Alex, Michael and Birkhoff all have their roles on the show while Ryan, Owen and Sean lift out pretty effortlessly. It had to be one of them.

Comment by dude – April 17, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Sean dies, I’ll stop watching this show. DAMN WRITERS!

Comment by Celene – April 17, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Sean/Alex, but if Sean dies because of Alex’s actions? Holy goodness … Lyndsy would KILL that.

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – April 17, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dawn I am with you. They kill Sean off I am through with the show

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 17, 2013 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I might get a lot of hate for saying this, but I really hope it’s Michael who dies. He’s done practically nothing this season, and I think putting Nikita in Revenge mode and having Division take away the love of her life for the second time would really make the story incredible. Michael is the last person that cares for Nikita, except maybe Birkhoff (Owen and Alex have been mindf’d and Ryan is seeking medical attention). With the upcoming episode having Amanda mess with Nikita’s mind, no one will really trust her except for Michael anyways.

With Division gone I’d like to see her back to what she was like in season 1 – alone, in hiding, as the underdog. Maybe bring back the season 1 loft too :). I also want Isaiah Mustafa back!

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Erm, well okay, apparently it’s not him. But I’d still like to see him die by the finale :)

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha, I’d LOVE if it they could bring back the loft (of fabulousness) for the sake of coming full circle, but Nikita blew up the place but good.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 17, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh hah, oops I forgot that happened ;)

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isaiah Mustafa WILL be back. Already read a blurb for one of the upcoming episodes… ;)

Comment by NinaLee_CherryB (@NinaLee_CherryB) – April 17, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s definitely going to be . Regular for a long time not since the beginning yeah Sean is not for this world.

Comment by Sam – April 17, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I doubt it’s Sean… I reckon it will be Amanda or Ryan

Comment by Taylor – April 17, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would rather it be Amanda or Ryan

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 17, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’d be stupid to get rid of Amanda. It’s not as if they did a good job with her this season, but if they’d bother to write some better stories for her next season, she’d be a BETTER villain.

I know every single time news like this comes out – a main character dies – everyone worries it’s Birkhoff, cause it’s what happened in the orginal series.
    But I still think it’s Sean. No matter how hard the writers tried, they just couldn’t find a story for him this season, especially when both Noah and Devon were made regulars. The writers can barely squeeze in their storylines – Birkhoff’s been sidelined alltogether -, so I think Sean will be the one to go.

Not to mention that I think he’s the only one who hasn’t VISUALLY been confirmed to be in the season finale (ie all other actors have posted pics of being present on the set in their outfits etc)

Comment by Dominique – April 17, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not like the writers tried that hard to find Sean a storyline either. They gave him nothing to do but be a love interest, and then they barely gave any screen time to the relationship and giving it any depth or meaningful development, That’s honestly what pisses me off most about being pretty sure it’s Sean dying – I’ve had character I love die before and been said but accepted it because it was beautifully written. This? They gave him nothing to do all season but pine after Alex and get jealous. No storyline outside of being a love interest (except Black Badge, which then got no proper follow up because they had to cram Alex/Owen bonding down our throats instead), no character arch, no nothing.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yikes, typos, sorry

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I knew it was only a matter of time before the Owen/Alex complaints came rolling in. I am not hating by saying any of this, so please don’t take it the wrong way. I just don’t think that it’s fair, AT ALL, to blame your dislike of the way they handled Sean and Sean/Alex on Owen/Alex. Owen/Alex have had no more than a total of about 8 minutes of screen time together EVER, if even that (which is complete torture for those of us that want that relationship to develop). It’s completely ridiculous for you to blame them for not having enough Sean/Alex just because you’re clearly not a fan of that pairing, especially since that’s so NOT the reason Sean/Alex’s relationship is at a stalemate right now, nor is it the reason that Sean’s story unfolded the way it did.

Comment by Steph – April 17, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I actually wasn’t trying to imply that Owen/Alex are the cause of all of Sean’s troubles. You’ll notice my point was specifically in reference to episode 12, which followed Sean losing his entire life, in which he got half a scene to actually talk about how he was feeling about things, and then the rest of the episode was devoted to other things and Sean showed up long enough to get jealous. There have been a lot of times since then that could have been used to further flesh out Sean, and his relationship, so it certainly isn’t an Owen/Alex specific problem. But considering they were the thing that took up Alex’s time immediately after what happened to Sean, they’re representative of the overall problem (ie actors and writers keep talking in interviews about how Sean and Alex are in a relationship and they love each other and Alex was supposed to be learning how to be in a real relationship this season, but none of that has really made it on the screen). They’ve earned my ire for that, but O/A hints are hardly the be all end all of the writers failings with regards to Sean this season.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Okay, I get what you’re saying. I definitely agree to an extent. :)

Comment by Steph – April 17, 2013 08:42 PM PDT
          • On top of all the problems with Sean, I think that if he dies now, “Black Badge” will seem incredibly redundant. That was a mere 7 episodes before “Broken Home”, and presumably they plan things far enough in advance that they already knew they’d be killing off Sean in the near future. Why even have Sean lose everything and “die” as a traitor if they were just going to kill him for real soon afterwards? This is just overkill. If they were going to kill him off anyway (so bringing him into Division via a faked death was unnecessary), they should have let him die as the decorated sailor he was.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 18, 2013 04:04 AM PDT
          • Again alex I agree, but there are no problems with Sean. remember he has been there to help them in the past.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 06:47 AM PDT
    • I personally think Amanda should die. You notice with other shows how they introduce new villains every season? That’s what they should do. I’m just sick of Amanda it’s become rather annoying to watch her now.

Comment by Schuyler – April 17, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved Amanda in seasons 1/2, but this season she just seems very pathetic. It might be due to the writing as well. I’d honestly rather have had her disappear for the entire season then pop back on in season 4 with a new Division.

I blame the writing though. This season the writing has gone down hill in quality (not necessarily story-wise, but the actual lines the characters themselves are saying). They have a good concept with Division, but the execution isn’t playing out as nicely as it had in past seasons. Might be due to the focus on the love relationships that they shoved down our throats in the beginning of the season.

If they can re-adjust Amanda’s position (have her join a dangerous government facility similar to Division somewhere else in the world, and show her manipulate her way into take over the entire corporation throughout the season or something), then she’d be a lot better. I’m just not buying the “boo hoo Nikita ruined my life so I want revenge” thing.

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i think the whole point of amanda this season is that she is supposed to be a little pathetic. she is all alone against the might of the entire division, it would be a little ridiculous to have her coming from a position of power.
          also i think this season has been fantastic and lives up to the quality of the previous two but i suppose different people see things differently.

Comment by Alan – April 17, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I guess, but considering she’s the “big bad” of the season I don’t think it’s wise to make her pathetic.

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 03:49 PM PDT
        • I still like Amanda but I’ve realized, unfortunately, that I totally feel the way you described. The Amanda of Seasons 1-2 was so enigmatic and complex and much more subtly menacing. She had aspirations for power and her twisted attachment to Nikita and Alex was just a further layer to the character. Now they’ve made her painfully one-note in her obsession with Nikita. Granted, some of the ways she’s toyed with Nikita this season to prove she has to sell her soul to run Division have been brilliant (like Sean’s frame), but they should have integrated that as *part* of her motivation instead of making it the be all and end all of the character. She turned on Ari, she seemingly gave up whatever goals she had in the past, ALL to teach Nikita a lesson. There’s nothing more to Amanda any longer. That’s just ridiculous.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 18, 2013 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome show. Please save Birkhoff :)

Comment by Lisa – April 17, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Save Sean and Birkhoff

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 17, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nikita…I sure hope we get another season.

Comment by Jake – April 17, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do too. I know its up in the air whether they get another season but I would imagine they would have to announce within the next month or so.

Comment by Schuyler – April 17, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, we’ll find out on May 16 at the latest, since that’s when the CW Upfronts are this year. That’s a day before the season finale airs.
        Last year, they announced Nikita’s renewal a week before Upfronts.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 17, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nikita is 100% getting renewed for syndication reasons. The ratings are irrelevant this season. Also it’s 95% likely the fourth season will be its last, unless if the ratings somehow begin to increase into the 0.5-0.6 range and stay there (which is doubtful).

Comment by kavyn – April 17, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so i have afraid for Sean…but the spoiler says that the character who will die “It’s a hero’s death for one of the members of our team, and [an actor or actress] who’s been a regular for so long…”. Well, Sean i think its not regular for so long..he was regular on season 2? and of course its not Amanda! because its a hero who will die! at least this big and shocking dead!

Comment by Roberta – April 17, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly, I’m 99.9% certain it’s Sean. Damn, I miss the days when I just watched TV shows without first looking at any interviews, press releases, promo pics, tweets by the cast, etc etc. which end up giving away half of what’s going to happen. It’s a crime to spoil a show like Nikita in particular, since it’s so exciting and full of twists and turns.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 17, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I wish they kept this one under wraps. Then again, I kinda saw this coming AND spoilers keep me sane haha.

Comment by Steph – April 17, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It better not be Sean

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 17, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i`d have to say either sean, brikhoff, sam or someone else. it won`t be michael or nikita…what if it`s alex!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i don`t want it to be her

Comment by Jessica Chillcott – April 17, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s quite obviously Sonya. As the press release of the episode airing next week (“Self-Destruct”) already says, ” Berkhoff (Aaron Stanford) struggles with his own personal losses.” So yeah, Sonya is going to die. But I don’t rule out the fact that Sean is also going down, as Silverstein says that they are a couple of deaths.

Comment by Daniel – April 17, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sonya is not a series regular.

Comment by Roger – April 17, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m afraid one of the deaths will be Sonya’s, because I read the very same statement in another site. I’m thinking the other, the major, one would be Ryan’s or Sean’s. Ryan would be considered as a bigger shock since he’s played a huge role this season, while Sean is not as important as any other “good” guy in the show.

Comment by Nerdbot – April 17, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Sean for Alex to snap out of limbo-land and want revenge.
    Rachael probably dies too. Can hardly wait.
    Sean has had his story line and really like Salex moments

Comment by LMG – April 17, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But if Alex goes on a revenge rampage, that’s simply regression for her character, going back to where she was in the first half of Season 2. What she needs is to see past that and find healthier ways to deal with her issues. If they kill Sean off just to set up Alex going on a vendetta against Amanda, I’ll be even more disappointed.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 18, 2013 04:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alex I am with you on that, plus no more Nikita for me.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So long as it’s not Nikita, Michael, Birkhoff or Owen, I don’t care who dies. I kind of hope it is Amanda as she was lame this season. They need a better villian.

Comment by Alice Stewart – April 17, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Read some blurbs for the next two episodes after this Friday nights episode and the characters that were mentioned was Nikita, Alex, Micheal and Birkhoff. So, who could be the one kicking the bucket? The ones that wasn’t mentioned was Ryan, Sean, and Owen.

Comment by JT – April 17, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well bye bye sean your death is expected.
    seriously though the guy is pretty superfluous to ongoing storylines so it makes sense to see him go bye bye. if it is him his death better be used to drive the motivations of everyone, it shouldnt just be alex that is affected by his death like so many other shows do when one half of a side couple dies.

Comment by Alan – April 17, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bye bye sean. complete lack of any real effect on ongoing storylines leads to a logical conclusion that the writers dont have anything more for the character so are getting one last use out of him. hopefully this will effect the whole cast not just alex like so many other shows do with the death of one member of a side couple.

Comment by Alan – April 17, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it might be ryan but that could be a mislead. and they have balls to kill off anyone at this point except mikita.

Comment by ollie – April 17, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season started off slow but things have really geared up! I’m so excited!!!!

Comment by Sid – April 17, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it will be Sonya.

Comment by CJ – April 17, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think one of the “deaths” could possibly be Nikita. Girlfriend is gonna be turned back into a killer and go rogue I bet.

Comment by ♣ Nikitaverse ♣ (@nikitarecaps) – April 17, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sean’s toast.

Comment by Steph – April 17, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s Sonya who dies, because of the Birkhoff personal losses thing. But if there are going to be multiple deaths, it could be Sean too. Or Ryan because he’s in a coma, or even Owen/Sam! I know it said Hero’s death, but maybe he has a change of heart at the end? Maybe? I’m sure they won’t kill off Nikita, Michael, Alex, or Birkhoff though!

Comment by Danielle – April 17, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I reckon sean is going to be the one to kick the bucket myself.

Comment by alexjones – April 17, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Sean dies, I’m probably going to have a emotional breakdown. I LOVE HIM

Comment by Joanne – April 17, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Its Birkhoff I will be devastated. He is one of the main reasons I turn in every week. Awesome character played by an awesome actor…love Aaron Stanford!!!!

Comment by Lisa – April 17, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know which episode the shower scene is in (someone on Twitter said it was episode 20) but if it is in this next episode (3.18) then it could be that Michael saves Nikita and she is still out of it from the drugs and he helps her in the shower? Because they said “it’s not how you think” which I assume implies that it’s not a happy sex scene ;)

Comment by Danielle – April 17, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is Sonya. Too Obvious.

Comment by Billy – April 17, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly, I think it’ll be Sean and I think that’s on the writers for not finding ways to really integrate him into Division the way they did with Ryan or give him his own storylines, as they have with Owen/Sam. And it’s a shame because Sean and Sean/Alex had plenty of potential but season 3 really failed to deliver on it.

I’m also worried about Sonya though, as there are ‘multiple deaths’ and Sonya isn’t a regular so her death would probably be considered minor (and have little impact on anyone but Birkhoff). Sonya, like Sean, hasn’t been developed properly this season but at least with her, they have the excuse of Sonya not being a regular.

Comment by Sam – April 17, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how TvLine keeps featuring Nikita articles. You are my go to website for CW shows keep it up :)

Comment by JC – April 17, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a bad feeling it’s going to be Sean. There needs to be a consequence of Alex’s actions and Sean would be a perfect fit for it. Also I read that in episode 19 “Alex goes on a rampage, destroying everything and everyone in her path, and it’s up to Nikita and Michael to stop her.” Maybe she is devastated that Sean died to protect her????

btw #NikitaSeason4

Comment by luli – April 17, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It better not be Sean

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 17, 2013 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I am curious about this shower scene even more.
    Haha.
    And…
    Who the hell is gonna die?
    Please, not Alex or Owen (or Sam, whatever)!
    Sean can die.

Comment by Wild Flower – April 17, 2013 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m getting pretty sick of this show using the “death” tactic to bring in ratings. Judging by the dismal writing this season, it’s become abundantly clear that the show hit its peak in the second season. They lost a great villain in Percy and they’ve been floundering the entire third season.

Comment by Cam – April 17, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When have they used the “death” tactic to bring in ratings? If anything, Nikita doesn’t kill off characters as often as shows of its ilk usually do. We’re almost 3 seasons in, and this is the first time a bona fide member of Team Nikita is going to bite it.
      Also, I think it was the correct decision to kill Percy off, there wasn’t really anything left to do with his character. I do think they’ve had some problems with the villains this season (the Dirty 30 are lame and Amanda has become way too one-note and obsessed with Nikita), but that’s not a direct result of Percy being gone, they just didn’t do the best job with the villains they DO have.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 18, 2013 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We’re at the same place where we were last season. We didn’t know who was going to die, and they were a bit vague about it last season as well.

So, yes. Lather, rinse and repeat.

Comment by Cam – April 18, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that either Ryan or Sonya will die. There is no mention of them in the next episodes’ synopsises. Plus in the next episode it says: “Birkhoff struggles with his own personal losses.” meaning that it is most likely Sonya the one who dies.

Comment by Aljosa Mudri – April 18, 2013 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither Sonya or Sean have been with the show from the start so it cant be them. My guess is Sonya dies Birkhoff has a personal loss then dies a hero. I bet Owen dies with them. This season will end with next season being the last. Alex and Amanda share a shower?

Comment by Jacob – April 18, 2013 01:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this shocking dead its in this friday episode right? because look at the description for episode 21 “Before becoming engaged, Nikita (Maggie Q) said, “There’s always gonna be another mission.” Now, after barely surviving harrowing recent events, Michael (Shane West) questions his fiancée’s commitment to a life beyond Division’s web of deceit, double-crosses and murder – and he’s not the only one with doubts. Still, the remaining threat of Amanda (Melinda Clarke) looms large over the team, particularly since she’s now allied herself with mysterious new partners that furnish her with a terrifying new weapon. Meanwhile, Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) considers an intriguing offer from the Nobel Prize winner (guest star Raven Dauda) she’s defending. Aaron Stanford, Noah Bean, Dillon Casey and Devon Sawa also star.”
    so i dont know who will die…

Comment by Roberta – April 18, 2013 03:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on AMCPress.

Comment by AMCPress – April 18, 2013 03:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe, JUST MAYBE! it’s Sean :( cause Alex is not in her right mind :| no one knows… accident could happen!

Comment by Camille – April 18, 2013 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Better not be Sean

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My money is on both Sean and Sonya dying–along with many or all of the no-name players of Division. It will mean the end of Division, and the remnants will become Mission Impossible-type Contractors-for-Hire in Season Four. Besides suffering from the knowledge that she is responsible for the death of the man she loved, Alex (next season) may become the target of internal “payback” from Birkhoff and Ryan–with Nikita and Michael eventually saving her from some Baddies who Birkhoff and Ryan betrayed Alex to and subjugated her to torture while captured. Ryan and Birkhoff “may” repent and help save Alex–thus bringing the entire “family” back together by the end of Season Four. Think about it!

Comment by Derek117 – April 18, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they kill off Sean I drop the show

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So are you going to quit the show now?

Comment by Wild Flower – April 21, 2013 02:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE SEAN OR ALEX. Actually, I’d be okay with anyone other than Birkhoff or Nikita dying. (Though Michael can be ruled out since there’s a ~shower scene yawn.) I hate the way this show is progressing, I’d almost rather it get cancelled than continue the way it’s going (and this is my favorite show on TV).

Comment by AJ Weston – April 18, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please, Please, Please do not kill Sean or Alex off. Let it be Amanda or Ryan, but not Sean or Alex.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s sonya guys I read somewhere that birkhoff suffers a terrible loss

Comment by Rachel – April 18, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sean or Ryan or Sonya. I won’t cry if it’s either of them. Sean makes the most sense though because of Alex..

Comment by Kiara – April 18, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it isn’t ryan owen or birkhoff they’re the best on the shoe and I know it won’t be nikita or Michael

Comment by Rachel – April 18, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It better not be Sean or Alex.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 18, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it will be sonya

Comment by Rachel – April 19, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Since they killed Sean off. I no longer watch Nikita and vote no for season 4. I am sticking with NCIS.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 19, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really really hated to see Percy go. He to me was the ultimate bad guy. Someone I loved to hate. But for me who have loved this show since the beginning, I’m hoping for a strong finish to help top off this season. As far as the upcoming death, what about Alex? We have already seen that she doesn’t seem to have the power with the rebellion as she did at first. One could also say she may not even be the head of it any longer. My gut says they won’t go this route. Birkhoff and Alex really make this show for me.

Comment by Jeff – April 18, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JEFF BIRKHOFF, ALEX AND SEAN MAKE THE SHOW FOR ME

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 19, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IT’S NOT SEAN GUYS, HE IS IN EPISODE 21…hehe right Roberta?

Comment by wina irah basister (@irah_TinyBubble) – April 19, 2013 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HOPE NOT

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 19, 2013 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about a metaphorical death of a hero? Niki’s been conisidered a hero since going rogue against the agency that trained her to be a killer. Maybe Amanda’s mind tricks finally work and Nikitia the hero is dead. Indirectly it will be Alex’s fault because she’s the one who caused the mutiny which was planted by Amanda. I would not be surprised if Nikita is the one who kills Owen and then Sonja gets killed in the mutiny crossfire. T-minus 9 hours and counting.

Comment by Brianne – April 19, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well it matters if a major character dies, but as long as it’s not Nikita, Michael, or Alex..

Comment by Julie Ann Gwin – April 19, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post