Exclusive

Exclusive Poster: Hart of Dixie Wants You to Get Hooked on Bluebell During May Sweeps

Hart of Dixie (Tuesdays, 8/7c) is headed into May Sweeps (which begin next week) with one mission: to get you hooked. In fact, The CW has created an all-new a-lure-ing poster to reel you in.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Departures, Weddings and More!

Take a peek below at the exclusive promotional photo — which makes Wade look a little too on-the-outs-ish, no? — then hit the comments: What are you hoping to see during Dixie‘s final Season 2 installments?

Hart of Dixie May Sweeps Poster

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. wsmize says:

My only gripe….No Lavon…..seriously, would some color hurt?

2. Leena says:

As much as I want a Zade reunion, I’m willing to wait for it, as long as it’s the end game… Even though I’m afraid it’s not.

• Jules says:

I’m afraid of this as well since they started the show indicating at a Zoe and George pairing. I hate Zoe and George together and would rather see him with Tanzi (sp?). Wade and Zoe have way more chemistry. But you never know. Joey did end up with Pacey rather than Dawson on DC.

• Leena says:

Pacey and Joey are the couple that give me hope for a Zade ending! So funny you mentioned that.

• jaidee says:

I get why ppl think George is boring but there’s absolutely no reason to root for zoey and wade as a long term couple. in the real world hooking up with someone you have a physical connection and nothing else doesn’t end well. looks fade, the body ages and eventually you are just left with someone who you don’t like and have nothing to say to. wade is a nice guy at times but hardly relationship material for an intelligent woman. of course, Dr or not, zoey doesn’t come off as very intelligent…

• ChrisGa says:

Yeah, that particular endgame is never gonna happen, no matter how much some of us want it to.
      Zoe and George have been the endgame in my mind since the pilot, which saddens me since Wade is a thousand times more interesting than George–one of the dullest characters on any of the five networks–ever thought about being. This was made even more apparent once they threw the Wade-cheats-on-Zoe curveball literally out of nowhere. TPTB never intended, or for that matter have any interest, in Wade and Zoe longterm. And after last week’s ep, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Wade hanging out alot more in Lemon’s orbit(and not just as a potential business partner either). Oh well…there’s always Lavon and Annabeth:).

3. Luna says:

Still using the same promo pictures of the first season. I want new photoshoots.

4. maltru says:

If they wanted more girls to get hooked, they should a) have Lavon in the photo, and b) have either George or Wade’s shirt off (or both, so I don’t have to choose).

5. Ally Oop says:

Lavon should be in this. He’s as much a main character as the other 4.

6. wsmize says:

Someone should photoshop Lavon into this….Maybe peeking over the dock?

7. Missy Kelly says:

Lavon and Mary Beth should both be in this photo but photo schmoto – this show needs to be renewed! The writing and acting and even direction have really developed into a must watch show – turns out I will watch this show first on Tuesday before NCIS and I’m not sure that was true last year.

8. Snooze says:

George is not going to get me hooked. He is the worst/most boring character on the show.

9. Abby says:

Lavon AND AnnaBeth! AB has become my favorite character. And Lavon outdresses Zoe most days.

• John says:

Yes I wasn’t so sure about AB but she’s definitely grown into a favorite. So, muchto my surprise, has Lemon. But she needs to hang out more with Wade to get the wildside back she had “back in the day” from the talk in that prank episode. Their pairing with the bar should be a fun ride!

10. SK says:

I saw this and my first thought was, “like Lemon would be holding fish”. lol.

• Mel says:

I so agree! That is the weirdest promo poster I’ve seen in a while. Plus what’s going on with Lemon’s head??

11. Britney says:

AnnaBeth isn’t a regular, so I don’t think she needs to be there. But Lavon absolutely should be. And it’s hardly surprising he’s not. Oh CW, you never change.

12. Shannon says:

I love this show. I watched all of Season 1 on Netflix and loved it. I love Wade and Zoey together and I caught up on all this season so far. The show must be renewed. I am still irked with them for what they did regarding Wade and Zoey because it was a really bad cop out move and they could have done so better storylines with these two or had a better way to seperate them. I do not want them to have Zoey and george together. Zoey made her choice and she chose Wade which I thought was the right choice. Please do not repeat last season’s stuff just in reverse where Zoey go to george to confess her feelings etc because that would be lame. I prefer George and Zoey to be friends etc.. I will be willing to wait just as long as Zoey and Wade get back together. I agree Lavon and Annabeth should be in the photo they provide great comic relief and love their chemistry.

• dmac says:

Oh but don’t you know every man on the show must love Zoey and want to fight, or dump their girlfriend for her. I think R.B. had a hand in the Zoey Wade break-up if you read her interviews she is excited about the George pairing and as she is best friend’s with the producer/creator… I am over this show and their idiotic triangles.

13. K. Jensen says:

Are they kidding? This is the promo poster? A bad photoshop missmatch of 4 individual pictures, all of whom are from before the pilot even aired? Its like they are not even trying anymore…

• Judith Constantino says:

I agree…I’ve been sick at heart since the breakup. They need a sexy promo shot of Wade and Zoe to drum uyp new viewers. IUt would at least give us hope.

• Christina says:

Ugh exactly. CW invests the least in promos for this show. All their other shows get much more promotion. They might lose ambitious Mr. Bethel to a better opportunity if they don’t invest a little more.

14. Sammy says:

I haven’t watched since Wade did that singing thing and left with another girl. Worth catching up? I really didn’t like what I saw in the promo for the next episode.

• wednesday says:

I stopped watching the episode after the breakup & that was it for me. I couldn’t take it. The way the whole town treated him. I despise the writers for destroying Wade’s character. Now the Zoe/George pairing being crammed down our throats, no thanks. I’m done!

• Shannon says:

I felt the same way. I figure I would keep watching out of hope and plus the ratings so they would get renewed and hopefully they can reconcile their boneheaded moves of the second half of the season..=)

• Jen says:

Not really, but that is just my opinion. Only if you liked the G/Z storyline from the end of last season. They are basically repeating it. Only George’s girlfriend is different.

15. Jen says:

I want the G/Z storyline to die a quick death. Never thought they had much chemistry nor do they make me interested in watching the show. But I resigned myself to the fact that the writing staff on the show seems to think they are epic. For whatever reason.
    I only watch the show for Wade. Even though the writers tried to destroy his character I still want Wade to finally achieve something and grow as a person. I think I will enjoy him and Lemon as partners.

So I guess I will watch the show for more of Wade and just skip the rest. Because more of WB on one’s screen is not necessarily a bad thing. :-)

16. angry bird says:

CW only spends money on their precious vampire diaries and arrow, but one day those shows will sink. None of their pilots looks promising

• Jason says:

What a moronic statement. ALL of the CW pilots look awesome, and we all know it. You’re obviously one of those embittered losers like Rena Moretti who live to do nothing but knock The CW. Get a life, you angry piece of crap.

• Ally Oop says:

No doubt! I really hope Hart of Dixie gets renewed–it’s such a great show. However, I also think all 8 of the CW’s pilots (well, except Blink) have great potential. I’m curious to see what the CW does for next year’s schedule. Speculation has it Nikita is getting a shortened final season. Carrie Diaries, Beauty & the Beast and Hart of DIxie are up in the air for renewal and Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Arrow have already been renewed. If CW renews all three of their on-the-bubble shows, than that leaves room for about 3.5 series, plus another for midseason replacement. I wish it was upfronts already cause I WANT TO KNOW!

17. Judith Constantino says:

I watch the show for Wade and I would liike to see him grow and start to like himself. He needs to fight foir what he wants whether it’s the bar or Zoe. Also, a sexier man never walked the earth and I would love to see Zoe get naked with Wade one more time before the season end. THAT’s how to get fans hooked. Let Zoe appreciate Wade…George and Joinah are big zeros compared to him., I want toi LOVE the show again…,right now I’m toklerating it and hoping for the best. Surprise us.

18. WTActualF says:

I like Zoe/Wade, but I’m waiting to see what the chemistry between Zoe and George will be like before I officially ship.

And yeah, where’s Lavon?

I love this show, hope it gets renewed.

19. Michelle says:

Ah, CW photoshopping skillz. Never change. They really should hold fan contests for these posters. I know 14 year olds with better art!

20. Lisa says:

I want to see Zoe and George together! Sorry Zades but it takes more than good abs to make a woman happy! Especially if you cheat. Great poster but where is Lavon? And Brick?

21. Christian says:

I watched the first 10 episodes of this show and it was the dullest, most inane thing ever. It must’ve gotten a lot better since then to have so many people singing its praises on this site and others. I’m not gonna lie– I was hoping it would go way down to give Carrie Diaries a chance but them’s the breaks, I guess.

22. Nan says:

It seems like I am the only one that thinks Zoey belongs with George. I don’t like George with Tanzi

• Nan says:

Oh and P.S. I agree I love Lavon he should be on the poster.

• Shannon says:

There are plenty of people who want Zoey/George together and plenty who want Zoey/Wade to gether. My sister and I are opposites she wants Zoey/George while I am Zoey/Wade. It makes for some interesting debates between us both. Lol
      To me it seems like they are rehashing last seasons events in a way, but this time its Zoey who confesses her feelings to George and it is George who has the decision this time. I personally would rather Zoey/George remain friends and explore other stuff beside which character Zoey hooks up with and go back to medical practice because that is why she is there to learn how to be a better doctor and helping people etc..
      Zoey/Wade forever on my part and would liek them together and I will be patient. Please no Zoey/George this season or next keep them friends instead of her shot gunning it to quick. Let there be build up or something unlike what they did with Zoey/Wade breakup that came of of the blue and seemed like a cop out. Please please no Wade/Lemon that pairing would be awkward in so many ways and I would have to reconsider watching the show. I will keep an open mind for any other pairing except that. I personally am for Zoey/Wade all the way because he tried all last season to win her over and it finally happened in the end of the season when she chose Wade and so happy the 2nd seasont hey tried to resist each other, but caved into their attraction it was so fun because he was trying so hard still to impress her.

23. Jared says:

I LOVE this show! Hopefully this new promotional poster means good news as far as renewals go.

24. Allie says:

Where’s Lavon????? Damn you CW!

25. Sarah says:

Zoe and George all the way! Lavon is awesome and should be on the poster.

26. Danielle H. says:

Awww where’s Lavon? And Wade looks really out of place.
    I really just want the show to be as fun as it was during season 1. It is starting to drag a bit. I used to be really excited to watch it, and now it kind of sits on my DVR while I watch other shows. It’s a really cute show though.. they just need to punch it up a bit again!

27. Sunshine says:

Stopped watching after the character assassination of Wade. He had grown & the cheating made no sense. They had just had him leave an exgirlfriend’s place in a previous episode when he was sick & sneak back into a quarantine Bluebell to make sure Zoe knew he didn’t cheat then the writers have him do a 180?! Stupidity at its finest (meaning the writing)
    I read various articles to see if the writing has improved cuz I don’t want to torture myself w/an ep if it hasn’t & front what I’m reading it hasn’t. Even the promos & the posters are crap. What started as a great show has snowballed down hill fast. Sophomore slump can’t even begin to describe this tragedy…

28. rachelle says:

Where the hell is Lavon?? I love how the bosses at HoD constantly act like he’s not as popular as George or Wade. Sorry, but some of us actually prefer Lavon over either of those two. Not to mention that Lavon is just as much a main character as all four of the characters on the new poster.

29. Liza says:

I want Zoe and George together!!!! Love Lavon and Annabeth too!

30. mia says:

I ship Zoe/Lemon so……. Hahaha.

• Mo says:

My first thought when I saw this promo pic was “Looks like Zoe hooked Lemon” … I guess you could call me a Zade shipper but I’d watch that! It sure wouldn’t be boring.

31. Tina B. says:

I want Zoey back together with Wade. Usually I would be ok with waiting but I do not trust CW and there cancel happy execs to give me the ending I want. So I want Zade together but just angst for them or Wade working hard to regain Zoey’s trust even though I don’t believe he would ever cheat on her

32. Grace says:

I like it….but it could be better without all the photoshopping.