Dancing With the Stars Week 4 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?

dancing-with-the-stars-lisa-vanderpumpIt’s only Week 4, which meant that a bevy of fumble-footed celebs who are all but certain to get an early heave-ho from Season 16 of Dancing With the Stars — Lisa Vanderpump, Victor Ortiz, D. L. Hughley and Sean Lowe, that means you! — entered tonight’s live results show still technically in the hunt for Mirrorball glory.

Which is why I was pretty sure the most tension-filled, hotly anticipated moment of the telecast wasn’t going to come from finding out who’d be bidding a tearful adieu.

That said, a quick glance at the leaderboard after last night’s ‘Best Year of My Life’-themed performances found Olympic heroine Aly Raisman’s “Titanium”-inspired Contemporary on top, but holy what-the-what, could the suddenly inspiring Andy Dick be primed to make the most unexpected (and delightful) comeback in DWTS history? Was there a dry eye in da house after his inspired Viennese Waltz? Hallelujah, Andy!

With Aly and Andy (sounds like a teen pop duo, no?) generating their fair share of the buzz, the results-night spotlight honed in on diva-tastic musical guest Jennifer Lopez. Would the former American Idol judge shake her famous booty and show everyone in the ballroom how it’s done in her pop-star world? J.Lo’s beautiful (though stationary) duet with Andrea Bocelli (they performed the classic “Quizas, Quizas, Quizas”) didn’t disappoint, even if the dancing duties were left to Val and Anna. Does this woman ever age?

But without further ado, here’s the real moment of truth — the results!

FINAL THREE COUPLES LEFT “IN JEOPARDY”
Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko
Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold
Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess
(Tough night for the neophyte pros!)

FINAL TWO COUPLES LEFT “IN JEOPARDY”
Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold

ELIMINATED
Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko

“It’s been six long weeks, I have to say, and boy has it taken its toll,” said Vanderpump of her DWTS journey. “It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.” Before taking one last spin around the ballroom, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star graciously added, “I just really want to thank my cast mates, because they have been amazing and made it so much fun.”

And with that, it’s your turn. Did the right couple get the boot? If not, who should have really gone home? Does Bruno really have his own writer, or not? Was D.L. getting a “7″ from Len really a sign of the Apocalypse? Sound off in the comments!

1. mamamitzvah says:

bs’d
    Yup! For once America got it right. HEAR ME Idoloonies :)

2. Stacie says:

This season, almost more than other seasons there is a huge disparity between the very good and pretty bad. The final 3 left, DL, Tito, Andy are just waiting to get voted off. I think Aly, Jacoby, Kellie, Zandaya are a very strong 4. Ingo and Sean are middle of the road and could go either way week to week. Very distinctive groups in my opinion.

3. Mark says:

Sad. I was watching strictly for her. I love BH Housewives. Lame lame lame.

4. paula says:

I think the right couple went home. I picked the bottom two, but I expected Ortiz to go because I thought Vanderpump had a bigger fan base. It was time for her to go. I’m really happy for Andy and D.L.! But I’m still rooting for Zendaya and Kellie.

5. Dave says:

J.Lo was the biggest shock of the night lol. She sounded great surprisingly

6. TVPeong says:

Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lope were awesome tonight. Also loved the Macys stars of dance.

7. Jake says:

I really enjoyed Lisa and thought she was so underscored.

8. april-ann says:

I had never heard of Lisa and did not know who she was before this season of DWTS. But getting to “know” her, I found her to be entertaining and very engaging. Honestly, it does seem fixed to me because I really think she did a good job last night. I’ve watched this show from its humble start and I know that she did a good job last night. She’s 52 and I felt she did a waaaay better job than Marie Osmond did at 49 (?). I think it (how long someone stays) must depend on how big a star you are and what has been negotiated for your contract.

9. Maggie says:

Brilynn, the girl who danced with Derek Hough, was fantastic! her lines were beautiful and her movements were full of intention but so pure at the same time. it was exquisite.

10. Jesse says:

Now if we can jus get rid of DL and Victor we will be headed in the right direction!!! Normally Andy would be in this category too, but he had me in tears. So I am hoping he becomes the dark horse of the competition!!!

11. GS says:

My favorite 3 were saved in the first 5 minutes so I didn’t watch after that…lol. While Jacoby is by far the best male and surprisingly likable, I am hoping the right 3 make the final and that is Aly, Kellie, and Zendaya. I’m so tired of the football player winning because ESPN and NFL Network run their numbers at the bottoms of their screens. I also have a soft spot for Andy because he is taking it so seriously and I was a blubbering mess watching him run over and hug his daughter. Glad Lisa left. I honestly do not understand why people watch that real housewife crap!

• mamamitzvah says:

bs’d
      I am in total agreement with you. If you want to see a hot mess, check out the flaming fiasco on American Idol. I am not sure who is voting there. I really believe it is people who want the show to crash and burn, but if you are unfamiliar with the Lazaro debacle, check it out :)

12. Suzanne larente says:

think they voted correctly she wasn’t. doing much to secure a placement. oh by the way I love Brooks dress

13. gdouglasw says:

Lisa is THE housewife! DL? How did he survive?

14. I really thought that Maria and Derek would be in the final three, but they were voted off in the semi-finals, so anything is possible, but I would probably bet the farm that Kelli, Zendaya and either Aly or Jacoby will be the top winners, but as I said before, anything can happen, Kirstie Alley should not have gotten 2nd place, Kelly Osborne should not have gotten third place and Donny Osmond should not have gotten first place, so who knows?