Californication Recruits Michael Imperioli

Californication Season 7 Cast -- Michael ImperioliLooks like Sopranos vet Michael Imperioli is feeling a little Moody.

The actor will recur in the upcoming seventh season of Showtime’s Californication, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | House of Lies, Shameless and Californication Renewed for Another Season

Imperioli will play Rick Rath, a TV producer who has a major part in Hank Moody’s newest project.

Since wrapping his role as Tony’s wayward nephew Christopher on The Sopranos, Imperioli’s TV work has included roles on Life on Mars, Detroit 1-8-7, Girls and Necessary Roughness.

Californication recently closed out its sixth season. Production on the 12-episode Season 7, which will bow in 2014, begins this month.

1. octopus says:

Love the show, but thought this season was a bit weak. Hope it’s a little more focused and pointed in Season 7

2. Joe says:

Wow it still on I stopped watching 2 years ago

3. David4 says:

I stopped watching after season 3 of Californication, I figured it couldn’t get any better than that. Season 1 was good, two was bad, three was fantastic. What have they been doing the last few years?

• jaguargod says:

So you stop watching when they arrest him for rape…he is being carted off in hand cuffs in front of his family…and you stop watching there??? You are telling me you didn’t at least tune in to the season premiere of the fourth season?

4. RichieS says:

Really enjoyed S6. The Brit who played Atticus Fetch totally stole the show. And Duchovny and Maggie Grace steamed the screen way more than the blah Natasha McElhone.

• Chris says:

I completely agree, every new season kinda buggs me at first but then it ends up being my favorite season! I thought Maggie Grace as Faith stole the show this season and my heart. I really want Hank to go back to her next season even though I know that wont happen.

• Brent says:

The actre that played articus fetch is Tim Minchin an Australian comedian but nice try

• Brent says:

The actor that played atticus fetch is Tim Minchin an Australian comedian but nice try Richies.

5. cinpet says:

Loved this season, the end was pretty touching. Atticus and Faith were excellent additions this season. I really love Marcy though. She’s such a crazy and spontaneous character, love her attitude.

6. Nicola says:

just give hank and karen their happy ending and remember Jim Morrison – always leave the audience wanting more…

7. Hooha says:

More runcle.

8. sisanda says:

Can’t wait for season 7…more runc and marcy…are we ever going to see karen naked?

9. Arz Satsangi says:

Really love the pretty work of Tom Kapinos….awesome show…and heads off to David Dutchovny ..jst wish dis show would never end

10. john says:

AGREED Natasha s character should be written better and show more skin.