Melissa McBride Clears Up Walking Dead Contract Mystery, Declares: 'I Am a Series Regular'

Get More: Casting News

Walking Dead Melissa McBride Series RegularWednesday’s news that Walking Dead has upgraded a trio of actors to series regular ahead of Season 4 did not go over well with Melissa McBride fans.

Supporters of the actress — who has played Carol since Season 1 — took to TVLine’s comments section to demand that AMC finally do the right thing and make her a regular as well.

There’s just one problem: McBride is, and has been, a regular — a fact she confirmed herself on Twitter Wednesday. Responding to the “awesome outpouring” of support following news of Chad L. Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney’s promotions, McBride maintained, “I currently am a series regular.” She then chalked up questions about her status to, “legalese.”

RELATED | Walking Dead Season 4 Scoop: Is the Show Adding [Spoiler]?!

The legalese she no doubt refers to also happens to be the source of much of the confusion. Unlike the majority of Walking Dead‘s regulars, McBride’s name is not included in the main title sequence alongside co-stars like Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. Instead, she’s listed in the secondary credits (aka “Also Starring”) following the first commercial break — a section reserved on most shows for guest stars.

According to sources, the fine print of Walking Dead contracts gives producers (and AMC) the right to include series regulars in either section. To wit, Scott Wilson (Hershel) — who receives the same post-opening credits billing as McBride — is also a series regular.

RELATED | Walking Dead Finale Post Mortem: Robert Kirkman Talks Andrea Backlash (Including the Pliers!), Defends Rick’s Decision, Previews Season 4

What’s not clear is how these decisions are made. For example, why was Danai Gurira — who joined the show as Michonne in Season 3 — given main title billing immediately, while an original castmember like McBride has yet to receive that honor?

One person who (surprisingly) doesn’t have the answer is series creator Robert Kirkman. “There are a lot of executive producers on the show and that’s not my forte,” he tells TVLine. “I don’t even know what the series regular term actually really means when it gets down to it, I’m sorry to admit.”

Comments (86)

• I sort of figured.

Comment by J – April 4, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glad they cleared that one up. some people had their panties in a bunch over it.

Comment by Elyse – April 4, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It doesn’t really clear it up though. Most fans consider her a series regular but are disappointed that she’s not been included in the opening sequence. I think we’d all like to know why she is yet to be included. If Danai Gurira and David Morrissey get the honor right from the start, why not McBride after being a cast member since the first episode? If she doesn’t appear in the opening sequence and the 3 actors that were upped to regulars today do, I will be extremely disappointed. McBride deserves better.

Comment by tripoli – April 4, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She wasn’t in the first episode. She first appeared in 103.

Comment by Teag – April 4, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But Andrea wasn’t in the first episode too… The fact is Carol is in all season…You character is very important…

Comment by Allan – April 4, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Rick also wasn’t in Walk With Me… is he not a regular then? In cable shows, sometimes regulars aren’t in every episode.

Comment by Teag – April 4, 2013 03:47 PM PDT
        • A minor mistake. Should have put season 1. Fact still remains she’s been around since the beginning.

Comment by tripoli – April 4, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can understand the bump up to the main credits for the others, given the profile of the new actors/characters, and the negotiation processes with agents that might involve that sort of thing. Carol has quietly grown into a strong character in the background. Perhaps a bump is coming, but I understand how what happened happened.

Comment by J – April 4, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who cares whether or not she has billing in the opening sequence or after? Honestly, sometimes I think we nitpick everything to death these days! She’s a series regular, that’s good. Her pay and the amount of episodes she will appear in don’t change based on where her name falls, nor does her safety in continuing on the show as we’ve already seen other series regulars killed off. Why worry about such an incredibly tiny detail?

Comment by Adam – April 4, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen, Adam! At last, someone who sees it the way I do! It doesn’t seem to bother her, so why the big fuss over where her name is? Does it make her less of a regular? Does it take away from her performance? NO! Take a chill pill, folks…..

Comment by Susan Willingham – April 4, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Because being a regular can determine how much you are paid as an actor.

Comment by Leman – April 4, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • but she IS a series regular. people are still complaining about where her name is in the opening sequence.

Comment by Elyse – April 5, 2013 02:23 AM PDT
          • Actually, sometimes actors get paid a bonus for NOT having their names in the opening credits. A friend of mine had a very large role in a major film some years ago and got an extra $10,000 in exchange for not having his name at the beginning of the film.

Comment by Vladdy – April 5, 2013 09:06 AM PDT
  • Obviously she and Wilson are regulars. Considering they were credited for Walk With Me and Clear without actually appearing.

Comment by Teag – April 4, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Whereas Kinney was not, illustrating the key difference here. Good observation.

Comment by J – April 4, 2013 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, THAT IS WHY!!! I never understood why they always had Melissa and Scott in the also starring even if they aren’t in the episode!

Comment by JTOE – April 4, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forget Melissa McBride & Scott Wilson, the one who really needs to be included in the main title billing is The Governor’s second henchman (who, according to the Walking Dead Wiki is named Shumpert). His arc this past season, from shooting at people/walkers to the emotions he expresses after the Governor kills the rest of the Woodbury Army, is emmy worthy.

Comment by will i was – April 4, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t forget his shock when Daryl took his crossbow. ;)

Comment by Montie – April 4, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it baffling that so many people are upset about this. Are that many of you really paying attention to who is in the credits and when? I have never paid attention to or cared about credits, they just get in the way. That being said, glad to know she is a series regular, but being a series regular won’t keep you from getting killed off.

Comment by Faster – April 4, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve literally never paid attention to the opening sequence before so I always just assumed she was a series regular.

Comment by Elyse – April 4, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I never care for these things either, but I did notice in the middle of the third season she was listed in the “Also starring” category. I took it as an indication she might be killed off at some point, maybe it was just wishful thinking… ;)

Comment by jimbo – April 4, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m surprised that so many people care. I just hit fast forward as soon as the credits start, since there is always a commercial immediately following them.

Comment by Sg. Grant – April 4, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The thing about it is the tremulous ground that an “Also Starring” cast member stands on. With a show like this, main cast members have a far less chance of dying, and when you have two fan-favorite characters in that category, it doesn’t bode well for their future on the show.

Comment by Eric – April 4, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t more series regulars die this season than recurring characters???

Comment by Adam – April 4, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Main cast members that died: Lori, Andrea, Merle
          Recurring cast members that died: Milton, T-Dog, Axel, Andrew, Tomas, Big Tiny, Oscar, Haley, etc….

I see what you mean though. The main cast member’s deaths always have a lot more weight in the show.

Comment by Eric – April 4, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Andrew, Tomas, Big Tiny and Oscar were all co-stars. However, the survivor from the helicopter crash was recurring.

Comment by Oliver – April 5, 2013 10:21 AM PDT
  • That’s an EXCUSE. I want her IN THE MAIN TITLE SEQUENCE ALONGSIDE WITH NORMAN AND ANDREW because she deserves it and has been there since the FIRST SEASON…

Comment by Blue – April 4, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, but as long as she doesn’t seem too upset, I don’t think we should be. Now let’s just hope they don’t kill her off. I’ve liked her and her whole character arc.

Comment by Dave – April 4, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a regular she should absolutely be in the main credits and I never understood why she wasn’t. She’s the last female standing from the Atlanta group and MMB has been there since the beginning. If that fact alone means anything at all she should be in the main credits.

Comment by Kristen – April 4, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A lot of the 80s soaps used to do the same thing. I specifically remember Knots Landing having a laundry list of people that were listed post opening credits.

Comment by Paul – April 4, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House credited Oliva Wide, Peter Jacobson and Kal Penn as also starring for seasons. Wilde and Jacobson only made it to the credits in season 7. Strangely, as soon as she did, Wild left the show for most of the season.

Many actors in Deperate Housewives got also starring as well, because the cast was huge.

Comment by Pedro. – April 4, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Melissa McBride needs to be regular cast (your name needs to be in oppening credits). Carol is more important to Michonne, Maggie, Beth, Sasha and Trsysee… I would be very sadness if she continues without appears in oppening credits…

Comment by Allan – April 4, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that Sarah’s and Laurie’s names aren’t going to be in the credits anymore, that should leave place for her name.

Comment by MDS – April 4, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Merle is gone too. That’s where Tyreese, Sasha and Beth is going in the credits.

Comment by Teag – April 4, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t notice Michael’s name in the credits. I think they’re more likely to put Melissa’s name in the credits than Emily’s or Sonequa’s.

Comment by MDS – April 4, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s going to depend on which characters are going to be most crucial to story. That’s how they decide. While Melissa and Scott are Series Regulars, they were secondary characters in the season arc. Milton was a more central character to this season’s arc and Dallas Roberts was only recurring.

Comment by Chance – April 4, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • even though she has been on longer, danai and david have had more speaking parts in one season then she has had in all 3 combined…shes a non factor character, her and beth .. hopefully she gets more speaking parts because i do like her but since she really isnt in the show as often as the others, she shouldnt get main billing, even though shes been there since day 1

Comment by amezgz – April 4, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Silent Michonne… more speaking parts… ahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaha, yeah, right :D

Comment by Meghan – April 4, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are many factors regarding billing (aka opening credits): the actor’s agent didn’t negotiate top billing or the agent did ask for it and the studio felt she didn’t have the resume to warrant main titles.

Comment by AB – April 4, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The main credits are probably reserved for people with major SLs. All she’s had is the Sofia SL and that didnt give her much screen time. I don’t really care, so far Carol hasn’t done much.

Comment by LRI – April 4, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lori this last season were in four episodes and did main cast… Carol did very important to her

Comment by Allan – April 4, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lori was actually in eight episodes.

Comment by Teag – April 4, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can someone translate this statement to English?

Comment by Sg. Grant – April 4, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • My best guess:
          Lori, who died in episode 4, was in the title sequence as series regular. Carol is as important as her.

Comment by Meghan – April 4, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Weird, I actually only noticed the “also starring Melissa McBride” in the last episode and thought it strange she was being billed as a secondary cast member. I had no idea there was a ‘controversy’ about it among fans though. As long as some people have things like this to worry about rather than zombies breaking down their door, life must be serving them well I suppose.

Comment by Roger More – April 4, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ” As long as some people have things like this to worry about rather than zombies breaking down their door, life must be serving them well I suppose.”

well said Roger! XD

Comment by Nina – April 4, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont care if she is in the opening title or not… as long as she is a regular and she is in the show then I am happy.

The development of Carol has been awesome to watch and McBride gives us so much with the portrayal of a woman in a unhappy marriage (big understatement here) to a woman reclaiming her power.

I love Carol and I feel for her at times. She is the most ‘human’ to me of all the characters.

Comment by Frankieboy – April 4, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1 Carol has been a fantastic character; realistic and inspiring. All that she’s been through and she’s still there fighting and becoming stronger. She’s my favourite character on the show and McBride does a stellar job.

Comment by mia – April 4, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So her name is not in with the “regulars”…. she is on the show, she is a regular, why the big fuss over where her name is billed? She doesn’t seem to have a problem with it….

Comment by Susan Willingham – April 4, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In all honesty I don’t think you can blame the fans, given the fact that you have the opening titles and apparently have two regulars outside of that group. Its fine and all, but it makes no sense.

Comment by Damien Roberts (@dam744) – April 4, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Reminds me of Gilligan’s Island’s original opening sequence. “…and the rest!” part of the theme song was so ‘controversial’ that they ended up changing it to end with, “the professor and Mary-Anne!” instead.

Guess that’s what he need. “…the old cripple and Carol! Here on Walking Dead Isle~”

Comment by Kaye – April 5, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does it mean she and Scott Wilson make less money than everyone else that appears in the opening sequence?

Comment by davez35 – April 4, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s arbitrary, and it just doesn’t matter whether you’re in the openin credits or not.

Comment by Mike – April 4, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is a way of giving them better credits. If you notice, Carol is always credited first and Hershel is always “and Scott Wilson” If they were in the title theme they would just be floating somewhere in the middle instead of noticeably at the beginning and end.

Comment by Kenny – April 4, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I’m worried that if she’s in the credits, it’ll be the episode she dies in. Like on Buffy, Amber Benson was only in the credits the episode she died. Harsh harsh.

Comment by mia – April 4, 2013 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love you for the Buffy reference! That was such a huge shock, Tara dying in the episode she became a series regular.

However, I doubt they’d do that in The Walking Dead. While the Buffy opening focuses on the characters, the credits for this show are kind of… Just there… They wouldn’t add her name half way through a season, it’d just be there the whole season.

Comment by Jacob – April 14, 2013 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet it doesn’t matter to MMcB where her name is billed, as long as she gets her paycheck on time.

Comment by vdofan – April 4, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it strange that Scott Wilson and Melissa McBride are now the only prison group members in the “Also Starring” category yet they are (for me at least) the best male and female actors on the show.

Comment by Eric – April 4, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree Scott Wilson is hands down one of the best actors ever. And I enjoy Melissa a lot too she is my favorite female on the show. Why do all the young things get the above line credits AMC? Time to treat those over 40 like they are worth something too. After all they are why many of us watch.

Comment by Judy – April 5, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In my opinion, it’s probably a clause in the actors contracts. For example, after Shannen Doherty left Charmed, Holly Marie Combs team had her promoted to AND HOLLY MARIE COMBS as “PIPER” Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus are the bigger stars of the show so it makes sense for them to be in the titles. With Charmed Alyssa used to have the “AND” when Shannen was there; however, when Shannen left, Alyssa became the bigger of the two stars left. Rose was then put in the middle and Holly got an AND plus her characters name. It was great move. That raised her profile.

Comment by Tae – April 4, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has way bigger problems than its opening title sequence.

Comment by M3rc Nate – April 4, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s funny … most TV shows I’ve liked switch to a shorter opening credits sequence once established, so that they can have more actual show content per episode. I love Walking Dead – I’d very much like it to be longer per episode.

But the credits and music are so awesome, I wouldn’t want them to be shortened.

Answer? Put Andrew (pommie) Lincoln’s name up first by itself, then everyone else’s names 2 or 3 at a time (whatever it takes to get everyone on there in the normal amount of time).

Bring on S4.

Comment by Kayzersoze – April 4, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We actually… know this. Who are these people questioning those things? O.o the people on the main credit have more appearances or roles in the series, that is all. I bet Beth’s actress (I forgot her name) is gonna be in the also starring credit also next season.

Comment by Nina – April 4, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, people, don’t you know that once you showed the creators that you cared about a character they gonna kill them off. I bet Carol’s gonna die in season 4 AFTER she and Daryle hooks up. Yep.

Comment by Sarah – April 4, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just face it, she isn’t as important to the story line as others. Not saying she doesn’t do a good job, but she is only a side character. Most of you are obviously not true walking dead fans or you would know that she is expendable, she dies in the comics at the prison. While the tv show does deviate from the comics u can expect them to kill off people in the show that die in the comics. Until Andrea’s death they hadnt killed a single person off who was still alive in the comics. As to tyrese getting credited now, he played a big role in the comics, was ricks right hand man, and was a badass so we can expect that coming up.

Comment by Jeremy – April 4, 2013 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They did kill Andrea off – which means they can deviate and make Carol even more of an important character than she was in the comic. I think that’s the big point us fans of McBride are trying to make. Like you said, she’s good. And she can be in important part of the story.

Comment by Kat – April 5, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for the spoiler warning (/sarcasm). I’ve been reading the TPBs for a couple of weeks now, thoroughly enjoying the book, and you tell me she dies.

True fan, my ass. And WTF is that supposed to mean anyway? You read the comic so you’re a true fan? Would you give away a spoiler on new comic day in a crowded comic shop?

Somedays, I’d prefer zombies over the internet…

Comment by Gary – April 5, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe I’m weird, but how names are listed in the opening credits is irrelevant to me….

Comment by Sheamus – April 4, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Walking Dead would be far better with Shane. Killing Shane off got rid of the toughest character. Imagine watching Shane and The Governor square off.

The Walking Dead is the best show. I don’t think the last two episodes matched the last two in Season 2.

Carol is a good character. He is not as weak as she was when Shane pounded her deadbeat husband in Season 1.

Carl is like Shane. He doesn’t take any chances. He eliminates the problem.

Comment by Astral Writer – April 5, 2013 12:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meant “She” is not as weak as…

Comment by Astral Writer – April 5, 2013 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring some others characters back
    like Amy, Sophia, Lori, Andrea, or
    bring the Alice character but just like
    one from comic. I have some ideas
    for season 4 soo if you are
    interesting answer here.

Comment by Bring more people to WD – April 5, 2013 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Melissa McBride has a day job. She’s been a top agent for child actors for many years. I’m sure she’s having such a good time just being part of a hit show that she doesn’t really care how she’s billed. I love her portrayal of Carol. Carol may not have a lot of screen time, but she’s important nonetheless. It was her late bloomer talk with Merle that began his soul searching. And she’s the one who advised Andrea to kill the Gov in his sleep.

Comment by PJ Dominicis – April 5, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s amazing how that little thing as “ adding trio as regulars” turned into war for Melissa to be included in Titles. Hopefully this will show producers that fans love Carol. I hope they will bring her more lines and will not kill her off in season 4 for no reason.

Comment by Shy – April 5, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is nothing new. Remember when The Professor and Mary Ann were, “and the rest” in the theme song of Gilligan’s Island? ;-) Eventually, they were bumped up to the main credits, but it never mattered.

Comment by TV Gord – April 5, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should just kill Carol off during season 4s opening scene and not have to worry about it anymore

Comment by Will – April 5, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah the silliness that is where your name is listed. I don’t think I’ve ever thought more/less of an actor based on the size/position/order in which their name appears. With a large cast, just list the names in alphabetical order. I don’t hear Maggie Smith complaining because her name’s near the end of the cast list on Downton Abbey.

Comment by Ivan – April 5, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maggie Smith’s name actually APPEARS in the main cast list. Whereas Melissa and Scott on TWD are listed among the guest stars. Because of this, I was shocked when I heard they were series regulars.

Comment by bobby74 – April 5, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The opening credits of Downton Abbey are in alphabetical order….

Comment by Gary – April 5, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So we won’t know where the three who were promoted to “series regulars” will be listed when S4 opens. I think everyone knows Melissa’s name SHOULD be where the Cherokee Roses are. Good Lord. Legalese, a.k.a money, politics, or in layman’s terms, B.S! She is one of the stronger actors on show and from what I have seen the actors with top billing get more screen time. I would love to see Melissa get more screen time as well! She deserves it.

Comment by Kat – April 5, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kirkman says “there’s a lot of producers on the show and that’s not my forte”? Ladies and gents, judging from that comment, I would hazard a guess to say that Robert Kirkman isn’t none too happy with how AMC is treating “The Walking Dead” TV series adaption.

Could it be that there’s animosity between AMC and Kirkman? Eveyrthing from not being able to retain a showrunner to changing important elements from the comic series just to keep certain characters around.

Comment by kenichi tanaka – April 5, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess for season four credits would be
    Andrew Lincoln
    Norman Reedus
    Danai Guiria
    Steven Yeun
    Lauren Cohan
    Scott Wilson
    Chad Coleman
    Melissa McBride
    and David Morrissey
    Also Starring Emily Kinney
    Sonequa Martin-Green
    Melissa Ponzio

Comment by J – April 7, 2013 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would make sense actually. Have Melissa be in the opening and have Emily be in her old “Also Starring” spot. And I can’t see Sonequa being in the opening credits with her other role on Once Upon a Time possibly becoming a much larger role.

Comment by Eric – April 7, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi, thanks for sharing.

Comment by coffee – April 8, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i COULD CARE LESS ABOUT CAROL SHE CAN GO BUT THEY NEED TO KEEP HERSHEL AROUND. HE’S THE NEW DALE THE VOICE OF REASONING OF THE GROUP.

Comment by Ashley – April 8, 2013 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she is still alive …thats the main thing !!!

Comment by Luca Lozada – April 10, 2013 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Wikipedia on “The Walking Dead” had her listed as “reoccurring” actor for seasons I, 2, & 3. But I’ve noticed that it’s been changed to “main” actor for season 2 & 3. That probably had something to do with the confusion. I’m happy to see they fixed it. Melissa is my favorite actor on the show.

Comment by Wilma Baker – May 4, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post