USA Sets Summer Premieres for Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, New Graceland and More

USA Network Premiere DatesUSA Network has unveiled its jam-packed summer schedule, including the return of five established shows and the premieres of new drama Graceland and reality series Summer Camp.

First up, Burn Notice‘s seventh season kicks off Thursday, June 6 at 9/8c, followed by the premiere of Graceland (from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin) at 10/9c. The latter, which stars Rescue Me‘s Daniel Sunjata and Les Miserables‘ Aaron Tveit, revolves around a group of undercover agents from the FBI, DEA and US Customs working together under one roof.

RELATED | Adrian Pasdar Joins Burn Notice as [Spoiler]

Royal Pains launches its fifth season on Wednesday, June 12 at 9/8c, followed by the third season opener of Necessary Roughness at 10/9c.

Covert Affairs returns for its fourth season on Tuesday, July 16 at 9/8c, with the third season premiere of Suits bowing at 10/9c.

Lastly, Summer Camp — which centers on “16 adults from all walks of life indulging in over-to-top competitions inspired by classic camp games” — will open sometime in July.

White Collar will return in the fall.

Which return/premiere are you most looking forward to?

1. kirads09 says:

♥ Burn Notice and Suits ♥ Yay!

2. George2k says:

Burn Notice and Suits Esp how suits ended … with some WOW action

3. AN says:

But…What IS Burn Notice?

4. colleen says:

wow Covert Affairs will be up against Rizzoli and Isles-some sort of lesbian sophie’s choice…

• maryploppins says:

HAHA I don’t watch R&I and I’m not lesbian but I am a chick and I love Covert Affairs … so I was wondering exactly the same thing. R&I and CA must have very similar audiences. Seems like a dumb move to me. Airing against SOA in early September was probably a lot less impactful even though SOA gets big numbers, because the audiences are different. But I bet the audiences for Suits and SOA overlap more. Hmm. The more I think about it the more I don’t get the logic with this one.

• Rose McCreary says:

Lesbians they are NOT, they just have bad luck with the boyfriends they have had & wanted a serious relationship with them. Rizzoli’s bf was a paraplegic who got hit by a bomb in iraq & Isles was having an affair w/ Rizzoli’s brother, so much for being lesbians. There has been no indication
      to such, only BFF’S. sorry to burst your bubble.

• Jessica says:

I think they were discussing the audience of the shows, not the characters.

• Andy says:

I don’t think Colleen said anything about Rizzoli and Isles being lesbians. I think what Colleen said is that to choose to watch Covert Affairs over Rizzoli & Isles, or vice versa, would be some sort of a Sophie’s Choice situation for a lesbian viewer. Because it would be so hard to decide.

• maryploppins says:

Hahah yeah agreed. She’s talking about the audience, not the characters. BUT I would add that it will be a Sophie’s Choice not just for lesbian chicks but for plenty of straight chicks too hahah. So I’m nervous that it’s not the smartest move on USA’s part. Oh well, I’ll be watching CA (though 7/16 falls smack dab in the middle of my vacation and I’ll be out of town, grr).

• Roni says:

Well, this lesbian isn’t conflicted – I love Covert Affairs and don’t like R&I at all, though I know I’m in the minority in that. But I agree that the scheduling is dumb.

5. Cynthia says:

Suits!!

6. M says:

So Suits will be on Tuesdays now? I guess I can get used to that.

7. ninergrl6 says:

Excited for Graceland! Aaron Tveit on tv every week = WIN

8. Emma says:

I love Covert Affairs but at that point Rizzoli and Isles will have been on for a few weeks, and I adore that show, looks like Covert Affairs will be on DVR.

9. Alex says:

SUITS! YEAH! I’m having major Harvey/Donna withdrawals! Need-this-show-back. July feels so far away..

10. Esaul says:

July is so far away. And Tuesday instead of Thursday? Don’t know about that choice. It did quite well Thursday night rating wise, if I’m not mistaken.

11. ZmaX says:

What about White Collar? it usually premiered along with Covert Affairs, is it being held back for Fall?

12. Elyse says:

can’t wait for Burn Notice, Suits and Graceland!!!

13. Dan says:

Burn Notice and Covert Affairs, 2 of my favoritw shows

14. sia says:

BURN NOTICE! yay, but actually excited for all of these. love USA Network

15. Sally says:

White Collar is returning so late :O So what, its going to premier its 5th season all the way in Aug-Sep? :(

16. Annette says:

Royal Pains love this show & the fantastic actors on it can’t wait til June 12th.

• Jo says:

Can’t wait for Royal Pains either.
      Good show, sometimes you learn stuff too.
      I miss Jill though. Hank & Evan look like real brothers, love the rapport with all the actors. I’ve put the new season in my calendar and DVR

17. sparky says:

Wish there was a way to resolve Mike’s secret. More interested in Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Scottie!!! Tues instead of Thurs night….I’m sure I’ll get used to it!!!

18. Kristina says:

No White Collar until fall? Huge bummer :( Excited for the rest of them to come back though!

19. Peggy says:

What bums me out is that season 7 of Burn Notice starts before season 6 comes out on DVD. I got hooked on Burn Notice on Netflix but they don’t have season 6. I hope USA does a marathon of season 6 before Season 7 starts.

20. josh king scop says:

CA is so boring, i can’t wait for graceland! i prefer R&I over CA for sure!

21. james says:

“indulging in over-to-top competitions”

Over-the-top?

22. A says:

White Collar is so far away. I don’t know why they decided to change the format this year. Was it because of that new Graceland show?
    Anyways, happy for BN, CA, and Suits!!!
    hope this isn’t the last season for burn notice

23. dude says:

if its like any other season Burn Notice season 6 will be airing the day of 7 looking forward to it bummer about white collar but it will be great in fall.

24. sara says:

Yaaay Suits!

25. Shaun says:

Covert Affairs started decent but has become increasingly boring for the most part.And someone explain why Suits is decent to watch?

• Roni says:

Did you watch the last season of Covert Affairs? It was really, really good – a million times better than its previous seasons, IMO. You should check it out if you’d already given up on the show.

• maryploppins says:

WORD I totally ignored the first two seasons but season 3 sucked me in big time. It was really freakin good … awesome even. I went back and caught up on season 1 & 2 afterward and they are fun/entertaining, but 3 is a huge leap up. How anyone could find season 3 boring is beyond me.

26. snowballx350 says:

Super excited for Graceland!

27. Rach says:

Did Fairly Legal get cancelled? If not, when is that coming back?

28. dude says:

yeah Fairly Legal is gone

29. Danielle H. says:

Why the heck does USA move the nights of their shows every season? I mean wow.

30. Jamie says:

Necessary roughness!!!!!!

31. JKR says:

Dang. Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli and Isles AND Covert Affairs. Tuesdays are gonna be sapphic heaven. Thank goodness for DVRs!

32. Big D says:

Burn Notice is awesome. Also looking forward to Covet Affairs and Graceland. And I think I will try and catch-up with Suits. USA has more great shows than any other network. (Psych and White Collar are also awesome.)

33. brian says:

cant wait for harvey and mike to return in Suits that show is so good

34. rhonda says:

Love suits…Tuesday is good ..scandal was too competitive..hate usa scheduling though

35. Marcia granger says:

I love your shows but this year they are spaced too far away and I miss them!!!

36. ellie says:

Yes, Covert Affairs! But, please bring back Eyal. Auggie is like Annie’s brother – watching them kiss grosses me out.

37. Perry says:

Suits

38. Melynda says:

I hate that White Collar isn’t coming back til Fall… It’s the only show I really watch during the Summer and my Fall tv watching schedule is filling up more than I would like.

39. Dont get a chance to watch lot of tv shows working 60 to 70 hour a week. But I will make time for the return of suits. Only show that keep my intrest. Love, love, love it

40. Dont be a bully. Like I said love the show , can’t wait for july 16th.

41. Sheila says:

Why should ”White Collar” take Back Seat and start in the Fall? ”White Collar” should start it’s new season at it’s summer-premiere date as usual. ”White Collar” should be the ”Lead In” to promote your ”New Summer Series!”

42. Lorie says:

Awe, Ellie & Lisa, that makes me so sad, lol… I’ve been cheering for Auggie & Annie to get together since a week into the show! The chemistry is so there & they both care about the other so much. I’m still hoping they get it together & get together finally! Anyway, I Love both “CA” & “R&I”. So, to share from someone else’s post – Thank goodness for DVRs! :)

43. White collar suits says:

I am so excited!!! Suits and covert affairs. White collar is new to me but I watched all past seasons on Netflix and I am dreading the fact I have to wait for white Collar!

I am sad that burn notice is on it’s last season. I love the characters! I will be going through WHITE COLLAR withdrawal. Then after that….. But notice withdrawal. Oh USA, ur breaking my heart

44. White collar suits says:

I am with Lorie.

I am hoping Auggie and Annie become an item.

Hmmm. Thinking of the last season_I did not appreciate Annie’s sister very much. I hope things patch up or that her sisters character gets the boot.

45. Kathy Farrow says:

There are so many I am looking forward to…..final season of Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, Rizzoli & Isles, and White Collar. TNT seems to have many of the best series on cable TV

46. Valerie says:

I am increasingly bored with Covert Affairs. In fact, I am done watching it all together. I think it’s a shame because a show about a spy (Hollywood-style) should be more exciting. I generally like that sort of thing but I have given Covert Affairs as much of my attention as I can. (Yes, i like Auggie very much). I watched it because I really like the USA network programs and wanted it to get better. I like the other programs like Suits, Graceland, Burn Notice (awesome), Necessary Roughness (very good show), and Royal Pains (cute show and surprisingly good). I will look for the next great show from USA.