USA Sets Summer Premieres for Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, New Graceland and More

Get More: Scheduling News

USA Network Premiere DatesUSA Network has unveiled its jam-packed summer schedule, including the return of five established shows and the premieres of new drama Graceland and reality series Summer Camp.

First up, Burn Notice‘s seventh season kicks off Thursday, June 6 at 9/8c, followed by the premiere of Graceland (from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin) at 10/9c. The latter, which stars Rescue Me‘s Daniel Sunjata and Les Miserables‘ Aaron Tveit, revolves around a group of undercover agents from the FBI, DEA and US Customs working together under one roof.

RELATED | Adrian Pasdar Joins Burn Notice as [Spoiler]

Royal Pains launches its fifth season on Wednesday, June 12 at 9/8c, followed by the third season opener of Necessary Roughness at 10/9c.

Covert Affairs returns for its fourth season on Tuesday, July 16 at 9/8c, with the third season premiere of Suits bowing at 10/9c.

Lastly, Summer Camp — which centers on “16 adults from all walks of life indulging in over-to-top competitions inspired by classic camp games” — will open sometime in July.

White Collar will return in the fall.

Which return/premiere are you most looking forward to?

Comments (78)

• ♥ Burn Notice and Suits ♥ Yay!

Comment by kirads09 – April 3, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice and Suits Esp how suits ended … with some WOW action

Comment by George2k – April 3, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol indeed

Comment by Letizia – April 3, 2013 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Am I the only one who thinks Rachel should of just happened to have been rocking a garter belt and stockings underneath her work skirt that day for that last scene?

Comment by Jason – April 4, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dont get a chance to watch lot of tv shows working 60 to 70 hour a week. But I will make time for the return of suits. Only show that keep my intrest. Love, love, love it

Comment by Andrea Dawkins – June 12, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But…What IS Burn Notice?

Comment by AN – April 3, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some sort of Ex-spy lameness that USA cooked up like all their other bland shows.

Comment by Shaun – April 3, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i dont think Shaun got your joke AN, but i did….. i did.

Comment by eddie – April 3, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No one cares Shaun, go feel important on Yelp.

Comment by Duke – April 21, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tee hee :D

Comment by Jen – April 3, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re so cool. Funny, too.

Comment by Duke – April 21, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m 15 years old and I just wanted to say Burn Notice is the best show ever, Michael Weston inspires me so much and one day I hope to be like him

Comment by Unknown – June 6, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow Covert Affairs will be up against Rizzoli and Isles-some sort of lesbian sophie’s choice…

Comment by colleen – April 3, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAHA I don’t watch R&I and I’m not lesbian but I am a chick and I love Covert Affairs … so I was wondering exactly the same thing. R&I and CA must have very similar audiences. Seems like a dumb move to me. Airing against SOA in early September was probably a lot less impactful even though SOA gets big numbers, because the audiences are different. But I bet the audiences for Suits and SOA overlap more. Hmm. The more I think about it the more I don’t get the logic with this one.

Comment by maryploppins – April 3, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lesbians they are NOT, they just have bad luck with the boyfriends they have had & wanted a serious relationship with them. Rizzoli’s bf was a paraplegic who got hit by a bomb in iraq & Isles was having an affair w/ Rizzoli’s brother, so much for being lesbians. There has been no indication
      to such, only BFF’S. sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment by Rose McCreary – April 3, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think they were discussing the audience of the shows, not the characters.

Comment by Jessica – April 3, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think Colleen said anything about Rizzoli and Isles being lesbians. I think what Colleen said is that to choose to watch Covert Affairs over Rizzoli & Isles, or vice versa, would be some sort of a Sophie’s Choice situation for a lesbian viewer. Because it would be so hard to decide.

Comment by Andy – April 3, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hahah yeah agreed. She’s talking about the audience, not the characters. BUT I would add that it will be a Sophie’s Choice not just for lesbian chicks but for plenty of straight chicks too hahah. So I’m nervous that it’s not the smartest move on USA’s part. Oh well, I’ll be watching CA (though 7/16 falls smack dab in the middle of my vacation and I’ll be out of town, grr).

Comment by maryploppins – April 3, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Glad someone got the joke there!!!

Comment by Colleen – April 3, 2013 01:17 PM PDT
    • Well, this lesbian isn’t conflicted – I love Covert Affairs and don’t like R&I at all, though I know I’m in the minority in that. But I agree that the scheduling is dumb.

Comment by Roni – April 3, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Suits?

Comment by Melanie (@meluhhkneeee) – April 3, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Suits!!

Comment by Cynthia – April 3, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Suits! Suits! Suits!

Comment by filmex2000 – April 3, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Suits will be on Tuesdays now? I guess I can get used to that.

Comment by M – April 3, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited for Graceland! Aaron Tveit on tv every week = WIN

Comment by ninergrl6 – April 3, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Covert Affairs but at that point Rizzoli and Isles will have been on for a few weeks, and I adore that show, looks like Covert Affairs will be on DVR.

Comment by Emma – April 3, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SUITS! YEAH! I’m having major Harvey/Donna withdrawals! Need-this-show-back. July feels so far away..

Comment by Alex – April 3, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do find myself more interested in Harvey and Donna more than Mike/Rachel. ^^

Comment by Esaul – April 3, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same here. I’m in love with the dynamics of their relationship.

Comment by Alex – April 3, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • July is so far away. And Tuesday instead of Thursday? Don’t know about that choice. It did quite well Thursday night rating wise, if I’m not mistaken.

Comment by Esaul – April 3, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about White Collar? it usually premiered along with Covert Affairs, is it being held back for Fall?

Comment by ZmaX – April 3, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, that’s the plan.

Comment by Kayla – April 3, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait for Burn Notice, Suits and Graceland!!!

Comment by Elyse – April 3, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice and Covert Affairs, 2 of my favoritw shows

Comment by Dan – April 3, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BURN NOTICE! yay, but actually excited for all of these. love USA Network

Comment by sia – April 3, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • White Collar is returning so late :O So what, its going to premier its 5th season all the way in Aug-Sep? :(

Comment by Sally – April 3, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains love this show & the fantastic actors on it can’t wait til June 12th.

Comment by Annette – April 3, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t wait for Royal Pains either.
      Good show, sometimes you learn stuff too.
      I miss Jill though. Hank & Evan look like real brothers, love the rapport with all the actors. I’ve put the new season in my calendar and DVR

Comment by Jo – April 20, 2013 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish there was a way to resolve Mike’s secret. More interested in Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Scottie!!! Tues instead of Thurs night….I’m sure I’ll get used to it!!!

Comment by sparky – April 3, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No White Collar until fall? Huge bummer :( Excited for the rest of them to come back though!

Comment by Kristina – April 3, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What bums me out is that season 7 of Burn Notice starts before season 6 comes out on DVD. I got hooked on Burn Notice on Netflix but they don’t have season 6. I hope USA does a marathon of season 6 before Season 7 starts.

Comment by Peggy – April 3, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they usually do so you have to keep your eyes on USA,can not wait for new season to begin

Comment by Ralph – April 10, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CA is so boring, i can’t wait for graceland! i prefer R&I over CA for sure!

Comment by josh king scop – April 3, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “indulging in over-to-top competitions”

Over-the-top?

Comment by james – April 3, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • White Collar is so far away. I don’t know why they decided to change the format this year. Was it because of that new Graceland show?
    Anyways, happy for BN, CA, and Suits!!!
    hope this isn’t the last season for burn notice

Comment by A – April 3, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, it’s the final season =\

Comment by Josh – May 26, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if its like any other season Burn Notice season 6 will be airing the day of 7 looking forward to it bummer about white collar but it will be great in fall.

Comment by dude – April 3, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaay Suits!

Comment by sara – April 3, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Covert Affairs started decent but has become increasingly boring for the most part.And someone explain why Suits is decent to watch?

Comment by Shaun – April 3, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you watch the last season of Covert Affairs? It was really, really good – a million times better than its previous seasons, IMO. You should check it out if you’d already given up on the show.

Comment by Roni – April 3, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • WORD I totally ignored the first two seasons but season 3 sucked me in big time. It was really freakin good … awesome even. I went back and caught up on season 1 & 2 afterward and they are fun/entertaining, but 3 is a huge leap up. How anyone could find season 3 boring is beyond me.

Comment by maryploppins – April 3, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited for Graceland!

Comment by snowballx350 – April 3, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did Fairly Legal get cancelled? If not, when is that coming back?

Comment by Rach – April 3, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you need a Sarah Shahi fix, she has a recurring role on Person of Interest now.

Comment by Roni – April 3, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeah Fairly Legal is gone

Comment by dude – April 3, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The star from Fairly Legal has been on Person of Interest this spring!

Comment by Nel – June 3, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why the heck does USA move the nights of their shows every season? I mean wow.

Comment by Danielle H. – April 3, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Necessary roughness!!!!!!

Comment by Jamie – April 3, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dang. Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli and Isles AND Covert Affairs. Tuesdays are gonna be sapphic heaven. Thank goodness for DVRs!

Comment by JKR – April 4, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice is awesome. Also looking forward to Covet Affairs and Graceland. And I think I will try and catch-up with Suits. USA has more great shows than any other network. (Psych and White Collar are also awesome.)

Comment by Big D – April 4, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant wait for harvey and mike to return in Suits that show is so good

Comment by brian – April 7, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRACELAND.

Comment by ʍagy. (@magyscorner) – April 14, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love suits…Tuesday is good ..scandal was too competitive..hate usa scheduling though

Comment by rhonda – May 1, 2013 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love your shows but this year they are spaced too far away and I miss them!!!

Comment by Marcia granger – May 4, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Covert Affairs! But, please bring back Eyal. Auggie is like Annie’s brother – watching them kiss grosses me out.

Comment by ellie – May 12, 2013 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with ellie.

Comment by Lisa – June 12, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Suits

Comment by Perry – May 18, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate that White Collar isn’t coming back til Fall… It’s the only show I really watch during the Summer and my Fall tv watching schedule is filling up more than I would like.

Comment by Melynda – June 3, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Andrea Dawkins – June 12, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dont be a bully. Like I said love the show , can’t wait for july 16th.

Comment by Andrea Dawkins – June 12, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why should ”White Collar” take Back Seat and start in the Fall? ”White Collar” should start it’s new season at it’s summer-premiere date as usual. ”White Collar” should be the ”Lead In” to promote your ”New Summer Series!”

Comment by Sheila – June 19, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awe, Ellie & Lisa, that makes me so sad, lol… I’ve been cheering for Auggie & Annie to get together since a week into the show! The chemistry is so there & they both care about the other so much. I’m still hoping they get it together & get together finally! Anyway, I Love both “CA” & “R&I”. So, to share from someone else’s post – Thank goodness for DVRs! :)

Comment by Lorie – June 20, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited!!! Suits and covert affairs. White collar is new to me but I watched all past seasons on Netflix and I am dreading the fact I have to wait for white Collar!

I am sad that burn notice is on it’s last season. I love the characters! I will be going through WHITE COLLAR withdrawal. Then after that….. But notice withdrawal. Oh USA, ur breaking my heart

Comment by White collar suits – July 16, 2013 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am with Lorie.

I am hoping Auggie and Annie become an item.

Hmmm. Thinking of the last season_I did not appreciate Annie’s sister very much. I hope things patch up or that her sisters character gets the boot.

Comment by White collar suits – July 16, 2013 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are so many I am looking forward to…..final season of Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, Rizzoli & Isles, and White Collar. TNT seems to have many of the best series on cable TV

Comment by Kathy Farrow – July 27, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am increasingly bored with Covert Affairs. In fact, I am done watching it all together. I think it’s a shame because a show about a spy (Hollywood-style) should be more exciting. I generally like that sort of thing but I have given Covert Affairs as much of my attention as I can. (Yes, i like Auggie very much). I watched it because I really like the USA network programs and wanted it to get better. I like the other programs like Suits, Graceland, Burn Notice (awesome), Necessary Roughness (very good show), and Royal Pains (cute show and surprisingly good). I will look for the next great show from USA.

Comment by Valerie – August 13, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post