Scoop: The Walking Dead's Tyreese, Sasha and Beth Upgraded to Series Regulars for Season 4

Walking Dead Season 4 Cast It pays to ride with Rick Grimes.

Indeed, Chad L. Coleman and Sonequa Martin-Green, who recurred on Season 3 of The Walking Dead as Tyreese and Sasha, have been upgraded to series regulars for the fourth season of AMC’s zombie-apocalypse smash, TVLine has learned.

Additionally, Emily Kinney — who joined the show in Season 2 as Hershel’s youngest daughter Beth — has also been elevated to a regular.

RELATED | Walking Dead Season 4 Scoop: Is the Show Getting Ready to Introduce [Spoiler]?

Coleman and Martin-Green’s promotions come after Sunday’s Season 3 finale saw their brother-sister duo refuse to help The Governor carry out an attack on Rick’s people, and later help transport Woodbury’s children and elderly to the safety of Rick’s prison encampment.

bethRELATED | Walking Dead Finale Post Mortem: Robert Kirkman Talks Andrea Backlash (Including the Pliers!), Defends Rick’s Decision, Previews Season 4

Martin-Green is also currently recurring on ABC’s Once Upon a Time as Tamara, who’s just began to stir things up in Storybrooke as the secretly magic-seeking fiancee of Emma’s ex/Henry’s father Neal; the buzz at the time of her casting was that the character would possibly span into Season 3. Her previous credits include The Good Wife and Army Wives.

PHOTOS | The Walking Dead: 15 Most Memorable Moments of Season 3

Coleman is best known for his role on The Wire, as well as I Hate My Teenage Daughter and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Excited about more Tyreese and Sasha in Season 4? Sound off in the comments!

1. john says:

Is Melissa McBride STILL not a regular?

• mia says:

I KNOW RIGHT!!

• Ash says:

So dumb! It makes make worry that she’s one they keep in the back of their mind to get rid of. I’d rather see story depth with Carol than with Beth or Sasha. I thought SM was signed on for Once Upon A Time…

• Milly says:

I think she probably had two contracts with recurring with option, and she was offered the part on TWD, and took it, I assume she will recur on ONCE next season.

• Darrek says:

Melissa stated on her twitter that she is a series regular, not recurring.

• Ashley says:

HAHAHA……..CAROL MIGHT DIE NEXT SEASON?…………SAD……..OH WELL IF THEY DIDN’T MAKE THAT DECSION TO MAKE HER A REGULAR THAT’S A SIGN OF………….SHE’S NOT GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH S4.

• Ashley says:

HOLY SH@#T FORGOT ABOUT HERSHAL! HE NEEDS TO STICK AROUND HE’S THE NEW DALE THE VOICE OF REASONING OF THE GROUP! KEEP HERSHAL!

2. Jess says:

Will Melissa McBride and Scott Wilson ever get their names on the main credits?!

• J says:

I imagine it’s by choice for Scott Wilson…he could easily be a regular by now, and this allows him to go out and take other work.

• Colleen says:

Their names are in the credits, just not in the opening credits. Watch an episode and right after look for “Also Staring” and you’ll see their names.

• Smigglesby says:

The entire guest cast is credited as also starring, what sets Melissa McBride and Scott Wilson apart from them is that they are credited whether they appear in the episode or not. They were both credited in the woodbury only episode and the Rick/Michonne/Carl adventure, as far as I’m (or anyone should be concerned) they’re regulars

• tripoli says:

Then they should be included in the opening sequence, not the also starring. Especially Melissa McBride who has been around since the beginning. She may have a smaller role but I would have expected her to be bumped up along with the others. If they can keep Sarah Wayne Callies in the opener for the remainder of the season, even though she only appeared as a ghost a few times, then Melissa can be added come season 4. Scott Wilson too.

3. Dan says:

Tyreese better not unpack his bags. This show likes to switch out black guys because they can never write for more than one at a time.

4. Steven Pileggi says:

Argh…why not Carol?!

• JEst says:

She is a regular, hence being under the “also starring” part as opposed to the guest starring part.

• Brodego says:

The also starring title is the guest starring part.

• Jenna says:

Nope, it isnt.

• Kevin says:

The guest starring actors/actresses are credited in the end credits. That’s where the actress who portrays Beth appears.

• Babygate says:

No it is not. Guest stars appear for that particular episode only, hence the ‘guest’ part of it. ‘Also starring’ means they are regulars on the show but don’t have the same prominence as those that ‘star’ on the show like Andrew Lincoln, Steve and Norman. Recurring characters are not regulars. They appear sporadically but are not permanently attached to the show.

• Cascais says:

Either way, will have our answer in the opening credits of the first episode of season 4. Will see if EMily and Melissa are on the same list. Since they’re killing every single main character, they’ll probably have room for the rest of the cast!!!

5. D. says:

I’m happy for Emily Kinney, I think her character has potential. But what about Melissa McBride? She needs to be a regular.

6. Mike says:

Shame about no Carol, but yay for Tyreese and Sasha, and shocked about Beth, did not see that coming.

7. Wrstlgirl says:

This is great but come on, Melissa and Scott totally deserve to be promoted also.

• JEst says:

They have been regulars since season 3. If you see when their names are listed it is under “also starring” and not “guest star”

• Matt says:

Series regular means BEING IN THE OPENING CREDITS. Which they haven’t been. Being in the ‘also starring’ means you’re a recurring guest star.

• Pedro. says:

No, it doesn’t.

Also starring is a regular.

Desperate Housewives did that. House did that for years.

These new regulars will likely get “Also Starring” as well.

Only so many names fit the credits.

• Alan says:

everyone in the guest cast is credited as also starring on this show, even if an actor is only going to ever be in one episode they get the also starring credit.

• len says:

You can define is as you want but “also starring” factually means that they are..ALSO STARRING. Guest starring is recurring.

8. Kristen says:

Uhm, come onnnnnnn. No Melissa McBride or Scott Wilson? I call BS!

9. Derek Johnson says:

Beth never does much but I like her. #omahasown

10. Jake says:

i agree with everyone, what about Hershel and Carol?! they deserve a promotion too!! hopefully we get their promotion later on. Im glad Beth got a promotion, i hope they make her character more of a fighter this season.

• Alan says:

well considering they finally had her actually kill a zombie in the finale it looks like they may have finally realised that she should be able to kill things too.

• tripoli says:

To be fair, Bethand Carol are pretty much babysitters now that Judith is around. Hard to kill a zombie with a newborn in your arms.

11. SASHA / TAMARA 4 LIfe!! says:

Sonequa has been AMAZING on both WALKING DEAD and ONCE!!!! She is an amazing actress. I really hope they see that and give her stuff to do on TWD!!!!

• Mike says:

She has been great as Sasha, I’m glad she’ll be around for at least the season, I’m also glad she won’t be promoted on ONCE, not that I don’t like Tamara, but TWD is a better place for her.

• Mikael says:

I can’t believe it’s the same actress on TWD and Once. I never would’ve put that together. Good actress!

12. ggny says:

Beth being upgraded to a regular is weird. What kind of storyline is she gonna have now? Also Melissa McBride not being a regular is a dam shame. She has been there since day 1 and gets no respect

• Kristen says:

She’s finally getting some respect from the fans, but apparently not much from the studio. It’s unbelievable. The best actress on the show, and the last original female standing…and she’s still in the guest starring category. Shame on AMC.

• len says:

If she was in the guest starring category she would be listed as guest starring not also starring. There is only so much room to fit the starring roles against the opening theme music. Jimmy Smits wil be a regular on Sons but listed as also starring and not in the opening credits, but it doesn’t make him any less of a series regular. Last year he was a guest star.

• Wrstlgirl says:

Clearly they have something in mind to build Beths storyline. I can’t wait to see it!

• nope says:

Obviously they want to pair her and Carl romantically. I hope Riggs grows a foot before filming so it doesn’t appear creepy.

13. Mike says:

I worry for Sasha and Beth, TWD is infamous for writing women worse than their male characters, I would hate for Sasha or Beth to become the next Lori. Hopefully they can end their dreadful writing of women with Andrea and continue to write strong women characters like Maggie and Michonne.

• iMember says:

You forget Carol! She’s developed into such a strong woman from when the show started. I’ve been loving her character.

• Mike says:

I meant to include Carol, my mistake.

• Josh says:

But here’s the issue with two out of the three women mentioned..They’re literally nothing without their man. Maggie’s sexual assault…mostly about poor helpless Glenn and not about Maggie. It was about how it made him less of a man, how it hurt him and made him want revenge. Carol, especially, is a character who exists in the realm of Daryl. She doesn’t have her own storyline, she’s in Daryl’s storyline, same with Maggie. Michonne is at least off on her own but she’s only recently stopped grunting.

The Walking Dead doesn’t have a character who can pass the Bechdel test save for Michonne and that’s just sad. I don’t have hopes for Sasha(who will most likely exist only in Tyreese’s world and exist only for his character to grow) and Beth…well she’ll exist for her dad and die shortly after.

• Mike says:

Very solid points, and I can’t really debate against. At the very least these women were written better than Andrea and Lori. I think Michonne will develop into a really strong character, and I do believe Maggie needs more story away from Glenn, but I think Maggie can handle her own if need be.

14. Jake says:

To be fair maybe Carol and Hersel are already considered regulars? They get credited in every episode, even if they dont appear, just after the main credits is all..

• Matt says:

That makes no sense. Why wouldn’t they promoted to the main cast when they’re being listed for every episode?

• Mike says:

Most likely because their next of the creators kill list. I don’t want Carol or Hershel to die, but its inevitable.

• Matt says:

Beth and Sasha are a thousand times more expendable than they are! It’s sad. Hopefully Melissa does get promoted, in a separate announcement. Probably not likely, but one can only hope.

• Mike says:

I hope your right, I love Carol and she quickly grew into character that I didn’t want to see go.

• Mr.Floppy says:

Then Carol should have died in Season 2 if she wasn’t promoted because she was on their list.

The status of Melissa and Scott doesn’t make sense. But I’m sure it has to do with contractual reasons. I’d like them to explain some day.

• Alan says:

probably only credited in every episode because they are on retainer so the producers can call them in when they are needed but also want to be free to do other work when they arent needed. that sounds like something that they would have in their contracts.

15. Teag says:

Not good news for Herschel or Carol. Thought Carol would get regular status before Beth did. But awesome.

16. gabby says:

Very happy for those three! But now we need McBride and Scott Wilson to also be regulars.

17. Mr.Floppy says:

No, I’m not excited for more Tyreese and Sasha. I think they’re pretty bad characters and actors.

But I’m happy for Beth.
    And what about Carol and Hershel? They deserve to be in the main credits!

18. et al. says:

I hope that in season 4 Tyrese starts a boxing gym for the youths at the prison.

19. RobMF says:

I watch both shows and literally had no clue it was the same actress until I read this post. I feel so dumb now.

20. vdofan says:

WOW! I watch both Once and Walking and had no idea that Tamara and Sasha was the same actress.

21. Chris says:

I’m kind of not surprised that Melissa and Scott haven’t been promoted to regular. The previous producers have tried to kill them both at one point during the course of the series. Hershel was supposed to be killed in the same episode as Dale. And Carol was supposed to die with T-Dogg and Lori in the same episode. So all this tells me that the producers are still planning on killing the characters at some point next season. I believe it will definitely happen with Hershel but not so sure about Carol. Perhaps, the producers felt killing Carol so soon after Merle would had been too much at this time for Daryl. The longer Carol sticks around the harder it will be to go through killing her.

• Chris says:

Wait, I’m wrong about Hershel dieing in the same episode as Dale. That was supposed to be Jimmy. Hershel was supposed to be killed by Randall during season 2.

• Cathy says:

I read an article where Mazzara said that Melissa Mcbride has been on the chopping block twice in season 3. Once instead of T-dog and again instead of Axel, but they decided against it because they had an interesting story line with her coming up. I really hope they don’t get rid of Carol. I love her character. Now that Mazzara is gone, maybe Scott Gimple will see her worth and keep her on for a long time. I’ve never thought that they have ever given Melissa Mcbride/Carol the recognition that she deserves. I love her story line and her acting is amazing.

22. Babygate says:

Tyreese and Sasha! Awesome! I was very upset when Rick kicked them out of the prison. I am so happy they did not get brainwashed or fooled by the governor. Now, when are they going to make Carol a regular? C’mon! Daryl needs his lady! I have to admit though, I did not recognize Sonequa from OUAT. She’s beautiful in both shows but looks completely different. It’s going to be weird rooting for her in one show and deeply disliking her in another. lol…

23. will i was says:

Melissa McBride & Scott Wilson are probably still not real regulars because they’re roles are considered to be more supporting roles, like Beth was in the past seasons. She was probably promoted because she’ll play a big role in Carl’s progression towards adulthood. Coleman & Martin-Green were promoted because Coleman’s Tyreese, and Martin-Green is probably gonna be used just to flesh out his character more before she dies sometime before season 4 ends. As shown with Merle, just because you’re upgraded to a regular doesn’t necessarily mean you’re safe, he was only in like 10 episodes as a regular before being killed off.

24. Joe says:

Ok apparently being in the opening credits doesn’t mean you’re a regular. Earlier this week it said David morrissey was being upped to regular for season 4 and Merle was recurring but they were both shown during credits…I’m confused

• Mike says:

I don’t know where you get your information, Merle was regular, but just last season, and it was reported that Morrisey will stay a regular, he was a regular last season.

• len says:

Reports said Morrisey is RETURNING as a regular, not upped to one. AT least all credible ones. I’m not sure what you are referring to.

• matt says:

Being a regular also means you are credited with appearing in every episode regardless if you actually do or not. Both Carol and Hershel were credited with appearing in every season 3 episode even though they missed 3 to 4 episodes. Just because these three have been promoted to series regular does not mean their names will appear in the opening credits.

• tripoli says:

Doesn’t make it any less crappy. Melissa McBride has been around since season 1. Still not in opening credits. Yet you throw David Morrissey in right off the bat and add Michael Rooker who’s been in and out through the entire run of the show. I find it pretty disrespectful to McBride that she contiues to be left out of the opening sequence. She is one of the best actors on the show and deserves a little recognition. Not upping her properly and giving opeing spots to a couple newbies and a minor character, is total bull.

• Alan says:

merle was a regular this season and the governor has been announced as returning as a regular next season not being promoted to regular since he was already there.

25. vdofan says:

Being a series regular just means that you’re under contract to continue the role for however long the show wants you. If it seemed like one of the 3 recently promoted actors were working on other TV deals, Promoting them on TWD could have just been a strategic move for keeping them on this show.

26. Kisha from Houston says:

I’ve posted this before so I’ll ask again…when is Rick going to get a new lady? I have a crush on his character! LOL He needs someone that he can confide in and someone that can comfort him. I hope they give him a good woman or I’ll be upset.

I’m glad for all these promotions but be careful, characters on this show have a very tentative shelf life.

• will i was says:

not sure about TV Rick’s future romances, but in the comics he eventually shacks up with Andrea. Not that that’s completely out of the question for TV Rick, it’d just be a little bit of a hygiene issue if he shacks up with TV Andrea, seeing how she’s been bitten and shot herself in the head.

• Mike says:

His wife, I don’t think has been dead for more than a month, but for sake of it, I see Rick getting with the new recurring character introduced in the finale, Karen, of course I hope one day he gets with Michonne, they have weird chemistry.

• Cathy says:

True Lori has only been dead a month, but he hasn’t had “IT” in like 7 months, so that may speed up the mourning process just a bit LOL! I think it might be Karen too.

Although I still don’t understand why they brought her in to begin with. She did come in WITH the governor to kill/shoot/maim and at the very least hurt the prison group so why would they trust her. They should have set her on the other side of the fence to fend for herself like they wanted Axel & Oscar to do. I mean they didn’t even pick up the poor hitchhiker, who had never done anything wrong to them, but they bring her in? I guess she’s prettier than the hitchhiker lol! They will probably pair her up with one of the guys or maybe have her wreck someone else’s relationship.

I’m surprised that Emily & Sonequa have been bumped up. I mean they didn’t have more than a dozen sentences between them the entire season. They really need to start recognizing Melissa Mcbride more.

• Josh 7 says:

Sorry. I couldn’t leave this comment alone. Do u watch the show Cathy? Cause it kinda sounds like its just playing in the background and ur not paying attention. For u to ask y they left the hitchhiker that was walking the road in the episode with just Rick, Carl, and michone, then u didn’t get the show. That episode was one of the best episodes. It really showed u who Rick and to an extent the whole group had become. U can’t trust any outsiders. So them not even given a glance was to show how cold and misguided Rick has become. It showed that Carl still cares about something. And it allowed Michone to become one of them. Cause Carl is who Rick would listen to the most in an emotional situation like to keep someone or not. But after Carl killed the boy who was giving his gun up. Rick knew he wasn’t showing Carl the right way to be. So when they found the chick that survived the governors shooting spree, he was gonna listen to her. And obviously if u were watching the shows, u know that the governor had been telling everyone in Woodbury that it was the people from the prison that were attack them and killing them. When it really was walkers, the governor, or their own group that killed Woodbury people. Everyone obviously finally realized that the prison people weren’t bad. And Rick changed back into the character we all rooted for in season 1. He learned that not everyone is bad and he has to trust some. Like when he was talking to the group in prison yard about what he had said after they left the farm house. He was the dictator and his word was it. But now he knows it can’t be like that. He sees what Carl is becoming and wants to try to change that. He brought back the children and elderly that were left behind and had no one to protect them. And also. Just because someone doesn’t have lines doesn’t mean they can’t get bumped up and have a story. U and most everyone else on here need to get out of Carol’s ass. She has had no story since Sophia went missing. She has had hardly any contribution to season 3. No story for her since way back in season 2. Which was sparingly then. Cause it took a whole season to find her. And carol likes Daryl. But we don’t know if Daryl looks at her more than a mother figure. One he prolly never had. With his abusive father(we found out). So I don’t think his feelings go past that even tho carol’s seem to. So everyone stop complaining Carol gets no credit. She has no story. She is the mother figure. That’s all. Maybe it will change. But it wasn’t before. Also, there is another josh posting on here. This is only my second post. First reply.

• Mike says:

You pretty much nailed it, I was going to reply, but you covered all the points.

• Cathy says:

Yea Josh, I watch the show and I have never missed an episode. I agree that (concerning Rick…and I quote you) “1. He learned that not everyone is bad and he has to trust some” (SOME being a very important word here). Helping the elderly and the kids, I get that, because they didn’t come in with guns blazing, but Karen or anyone else that shows up from the prison invasion should be turned out. They shouldn’t be trusted. Even in Woodbury, one minute Karen was on Andrea side when Andrea gave her little speech in the street and the next minute she wouldn’t tell Andrea where the Governor was when she knew he went to the prison and started the whole slaughter with killing Axel.

So maybe you should have left this comment alone cus with all that text up there you look like an unstable, ranting idiot and obviously you need to get your head out of your own ass because if you did you would see that Carol has went from 0 to 60 since season 1 (i.e. her story), fights right along side the rest of them and she is (much like Hershel) the one who keeps the group grounded so they don’t become bat-sh*t crazy like the Governor. Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean anyone else shouldn’t. You got your opinion, I got mine. Seriously, after your NASTY comment to me, I’ve come to the conclusion that your a miserable @#%& who needs to go and get la*d, but something tells me that THAT”S not gonna happen lol!

Now, run along and troll someone else.

27. Eli says:

Ehm, am I the only one who had no idea Tyreese and Sasha were siblings??? To my knowledge that was never actually mentioned this entire season?

28. Darrek says:

Melissa is a regular, she said it herself on her twitter page.

29. Omar says:

I’m so happy for Beth (Emily Kinney). Tyresse ans Sasha were awesome this season.
    I think next season Hershel is going to die.

30. Kalee says:

Carol and Hershel are regulars. I’ve noticed that even in episodes they don’t appear in it’ll still say “Also Starring…” for those two only. Dunno why they’re not in the main credits though.

It’s pretty much the same thing when it comes to The Office opening credits.

31. Dominique says:

I’m glad these three got promoted to series regulars, was kinda hoping Jose Pablo Cantillo would’ve been upgraded as well. Something tells me he won’t entirely have the Governor’s back anymore after what happened in the finale.

32. Taryn says:

About time Beth becomes a regular, he’ll yeah I’m so excited for season 4, I was cheering for her when she killed those walkers, she has it in her, she can be a badass like daryl, by the way she’s 28, she should be with daryl, carol I like her cause she’s nice but sorry Beth all the way.

I was waiting when she was gonna be a reg, season 3 not so much, bit disappointed but yeah, so happ

33. Frankieboy says:

Emily Kinney’s work in season 2 has been great. Kinney showed real depth with her depression and her emotions about the whole situation. In season 3 she has been underused so I am hoping that they will give her a real storyline this time around.

I am thinking that they will start to make her the bad ass that Andrea was supposed to be. Just like they intertwined the storylines from Hershel and Dale in the comics into the TV show.

P.S. I still can’t get over the fact that Laurie Holden is of the show, yes they made Andrea unlikable this season, but Holden has always given stellar performances in the show. I was really hoping she got a chance to redeem herself.

34. Josh says:

Did we all forget the governor is still alive. But anyways, to every talking about cast. Carol likes Daryl, right. So I think Beth will like Daryl and they r closer in age. Daryl will get with Beth. And carol will be getting upset about that. There’s a storyline. I like the new guy but believe the female character had contradiction from him, so as to be able to hold her own. Maybe her and michone will have some adventures. She will fill the friend void that Andrea left when she died. Carl now has kids prolly his age. He can start to try to act like a boy(at least that’s what Rick hopes) but I bet he will spiral out of control for a while, at least. U see y Rick brought back the children and elderly. He saw what his son(Carl) was turning into and it was Ricks fault. But can someone answer this. Couldnt they have stayed at woodbury? gaurded the already barracaded place and been more comfortable? and just shot the governor and his guys when they came. Not like he doesnt know they r in proson still. Right or no? but, Daryl is a great character, everyone knows it. All I know is that Rick and Carl r only 2 I think that can’t die. Everyone else has a chance to die. That’s what makes the show so good. U don’t know who will be next usually. And at least Glenn has nutted up. He can actually do things and not be scared. I think Maggie is pregnant. Another baby coming. Or will it make it all the way. I’m so glad they made Rick back into the guy we were all rooting for in the beginning to find his wife and kids. Instead of the crazy guy who tried to dictate and no outsiders could ever be trusted. Seeing Carl like that and like Rick said. Lori was trying to tell him something. It was that he was losing who he was and his son. They have a long time, till October. Seems like forever. To come back on. Can’t wait already.

• Darrek says:

Norman Reedus is way closer is age with Melissa McBride than he is with Emily Kinney. Norman and Melissa are both in their 40’s.

• Bobby Whipple says:

I believe they stayed at the prison because I believe that Carl really didn’t shoot his mom. I honestly believe she will be a walker. I figured she would have made a presence this season but I think they are just waiting for this boom for next season. Remember the show never showed him shoot her or her dead body. It only showed the walker later on that was sitting there looking like he just ate a big meal. However it wouldn’t have eaten her bones and the belly wasn’t full enough to have eaten a whole body. Mark my words Walker Lori will be in season 4.

• wrstlgirl says:

Are you serious?!?! Lori DIED during the C-section, Carl shot her afterwards so she wouldn’t turn, then she was eaten by a zombie who Rick found (pieces of Lori’s hair in it’s mouth and hands) he cut the zombies stomach open to make absolutely sure the zombie ate Lori, THE END. This was discussed and confirmed by Kirkman himself.

Carl would not do that to his mother, Lori is gone.

• tripoli says:

People will not let go if this silly notion that Lori isn’t dead. Clearly it made sense to stay at the prison. They are familiar with it more than Woddbury and for all they know, the Governor has circled back to Woddbury. The prison is the smart choice right now. Nothing to so with some future zombie Lori appearance. She’s dead and gone, people. Adjust.

35. Rogue says:

Melissa McBride MUST be put in the main credits. It is outrageous that Emily Kinney (who has barely had a paragraph’s worth of lines) is now in the main credits and Melissa is not. Carol is a main character now and the credits need to reflect that.

36. Kat says:

I’m assuming Melissa’s name will remain where it’s been. She may be a series regular but her name belongs up there with Andrew’s, Chandler’s and Norman’s. I’m thinking the three who were promoted are going to be listed after or with Melissa after the main credits? TWD has mega talented actors but Melissa is one of those actors who deserves MORE screen time, more recognition. If her name is listed where it has been, my fear is she’ll get the same amt of screen time we got for her last season. That will be extremely disappointing not only to me but to many other fans. And it may be some legality, but regardless it’s disappointing. I feel like we Carol fans don’t have as much to look forward to now. :(

37. Bring more people to WD says:

Bring some others characters back
    like Amy, Sophia, Lori, Andrea, or
    bring the Alice character but just like
    one from comic. I have some ideas
    for season 4 soo if you are
    interesting answer here.

• Mike says:

You can’t just bring characters back, they’re dead, this isn’t some magical show, where characters can come back to like, once you’re dead you’re dead. Alice is an excellent suggestion though.

38. quicktreats says:

The poingt that people are missing is that Also Starring if it is indeed the same contractuly as Starring lacks the PRESTIGE of being in the opening credits and perhaps even getting your own “avatar” like the watch and the arrows etc.

39. darcy the slutty twin says:

Well, Melissa McBride cleared that up by saying she is a regular. The question is why isn’t she in the title credits, when Lauren Cohen (Maggie), David Morrissey and Michael Rooker are? Also, to all those arguing that Melissa and Scott Wilson are credited separately from the guest stars, please watch the show. They are credited as “also starring” along with Emily Kinney, Jose Pablo Cantillo, the recurring actors and one-episode only guest actors. There is no “guest starring” credit. That is all.

40. Diane says:

Please don’t let the writers rob us of watching Carol and Daryl develope a deeper
    relationship. They have been hinting at it for a long time and Carol offering her hand to
    Daryl in the last episode was a promise of more to come. Daryl has been emotionally
    been through so much, losing Carol would be devastating. She has been his rock and he hers.

41. Rick grimes says:

Are you guys stupid… Read the article which very clearly states who is a regular i.e. carol and hershel and it also explains the credits and also starring c’mon people READ!!!

42. Taryn says:

Daryl and emily both have scars, they both can share there stories, family, family abuse, Daryl should be the one to teach Beth to fight, he would probably fall for her, cause he didn’t realise how beautiful she is and how much in common the both kind of have. Emily is 27 28 in real life so it’s oky for daryl and beth to hook up, there’s kids Carls age there now so maybe he can pick one of them to have a crush on. Beth is 18 soon she will be an adult, and It would be awesome if daryl liked beth. But it felt wrong cause of the age but felt so right, I could see that happening, he’s the kind of guy that would like beth, cause he’s hot and she’s hot. Plus in the comics carol and tyresse get together, and they won’t go to Woodbury cause twd paid a lot of money to build the prison,

• Cathy says:

Wrong….Daryl needs to be with Carol and Tyreese needs to be Michonne and they need to bring some other guy in for Beth. Beth with Daryl or Carl would just be creepy.

43. Taryn says:

The shoul make beth a badass. Daryl would like that ;)

44. Bobbie says:

I just read an article that states Carol is a series regular its just how they do the credits that she is billed the way she is. As for Carl aka Lil Colonel I think they are gonna end up having to put that boy down as he is already acting like the Governor in child form!

45. Taryn says:

Haha what did i say, Daryl and Beth hug in season 4, hahaha YES! they soo good together, Looks like its working or them two.