Exclusive First Look: Sarah Chalke Learns How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life)

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Babysitting, it appears, is not like riding a bike.

Hence the blank stares Sarah Chalke‘s Polly encounters as she leaves instructions for her parents, who are about to watch their granddaughter for the first time, in this exclusive sneak peek at next Wednesday’s premiere of ABC’s How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life) (9:30/8:30c).

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex and More!

The multi-cam comedy executive-produced by Claudia Lonow (Accidentally on Purpose) follows the recently divorced Polly as she moves back in with her eccentric parents, Elaine (Elizabeth Perkins) and Max (Brad Garrett).

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Max and Elaine try to absorb all of Polly’s (slightly neurotic) directions — “This is endless,” her dad kvetches — and then hit the comments: Would you leave your child with these two?

Loading video...

Comments (13)

• I think this actually looks very funny and has a great cast. Hope it does well but I have seen very little promotion for it but then again I don’t normally watch ABC.

Comment by jasie – March 27, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t look like multi-camera to me.

Comment by Teag – March 27, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s single camera.

Comment by Fabe – March 27, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t going to watch; am now. That was like my mother and I oh jeez.

Comment by B – March 27, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love love Sarah. Will watch.

Comment by Mike – March 27, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don´t think Sarah can carry her own series even though i love her. Probably will be cancelled.

Comment by Emily – March 27, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Chalke in nerd glasses…. SWOON! Now all she has to do is show off the ‘girls’ like she did on Scrubs (the only reason to watch that retched show).

Comment by Rob Horine – March 27, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am VERY excited for this.

Comment by Eric – March 27, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks great!! Definitely a must watch for me.

Comment by nick1372 – March 27, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yuck and sorry….won’t be watching this one.

Comment by katie – March 28, 2013 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to this show. I love everybody in it..YAY

Comment by Whatevah – March 28, 2013 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that was the lammest comedy since modern family who the heck is picking these shows at abc ? i never snickered let alone laughed bad bad take it off before you embarse yourself abc not funny

Comment by babe ruth – April 3, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love seeing sarah chalke on t.v but more than that love seeing her great rack and nice ass

Comment by Comedy fan – June 13, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post