One Tree Hill‘s Tutor Girl is taking her talents to Dexter.
Making her debut in Episode 4, Lenz will play Dex’s new next-door neighbor, a former finance exec “looking for a quieter life.” As previously reported, Darri Ingolfsson (Last Resort) will play the unique man she’s dating.
Dexter‘s latest run begins Sunday, June 30 at 9/8c.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• The Mary Tyler Moore Show‘s leading ladies are slated to reunite in an upcoming installment of Hot in Cleveland. Mary Tyler Moore, Valerie Harper and Cloris Leachman will join the TV Land comedy’s Betty White and Georgia Engel as members of their respective character’s bowling team, named GLOB: The Gorgeous Ladies of Bowling,
• In a unique twist, ABC is asking fans to help save its beloved bubble show Happy Endings in the following all-new promo.
• David Anders (Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries) will recur in Necessary Roughness’ third season as second-in-command to John Stamos’ high-powered agent.
• ABC Family on Friday renewed Baby Daddy for a third season. Season 2 of the comedy, meanwhile, launches May 29.
• Kevin Dunn has been promoted to series regular in Veep‘s second season, Deadline reports. The actor joined the HBO comedy at the start of its sophomore run (bowing April 14) as the president’s chief of staff.
• Remember when TVLine told you earlier this week that showrunner Greg Daniels was hoping NBC would super-size The Office series finale? Well, Dunder Mifflin devotees immediately jumped into action (via the fab fan site Office Tally) with a petition to do just that. Take a peek at the petition — which has already garnered over 6,000 signatures in just two days — here, then sound off in the comments with your thoughts on the movement.
• Tom Selleck has been tapped to narrate Discovery’s North America, the cabler’s latest docu-series premiering May 19.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?