ABC Sets Finale Dates for Once, Scandal, Grey's, Castle, Supersized Revenge and 12 Others

ABC Season Finale Dates 2013Last but not least, ABC is the fifth and final broadcast network — following The CW, CBS, Fox and NBC — to reveal their springtime season finale game plan, and it kicks off with The Neighbors waving goodbye, while the responsibility falls on Body of Proof to turn the lights off.

What’s more, two Alphabet shows are getting super-sized sendoffs: Suburgatory and Revenge.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

ABC’s complete rundown is as follows. (Note: The May sweeps ratings period runs April 25 through May 22.)

Wednesday, March 27
8:30 The Neighbors

Wednesday, April 17
8 pm Suburgatory (one-hour finale)

Thursday, May 2
8 pm Wife Swap (premieres March 21)

Sunday, May 5
10 pm Red Widow

Tuesday, May 7
8 pm Splash

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Sunday, May 12
8 pm Once Upon a Time
9 pm Revenge (two-hour finale)

Monday, May 13
10 pm Castle

Thursday, May 16
9 pm Grey’s Anatomy
10 pm Scandal

Friday, May 17
9 pm Shark Tank

Sunday, May 19
7 pm America’s Funniest Home Videos

Monday, May 20
8 pm Dancing With the Stars (performance show)

Tuesday, May 21
8 pm Dancing With the Stars (two-hour results show)

Wednesday, May 22
8 pm The Middle
9 pm Modern Family
10 pm Nashville

Tuesday, May 28
10 pm Body of Proof

NOTE: The finale date for Happy Endings — which returns Friday, March 29, with two episodes-a-night — has yet to be determined. Last Man Standing and Malibu Country, as previously announced, finale this Friday, March 22.

1. Jay says:

Happy endings?

2. Allyson says:

I don’t see Happy Endings on that list. Please oh please don’t cancel this show.

3. Andy says:

It’s awesome that Revenge is getting a two-hour finale.

• snark1250 says:

Farewell, Body of Proof!

• vincent dante says:

Doubtful. ABC can use it to plug in a slot where a new show (or old show) dies within 13 weeks. The ratings are currently decent compared to most 10:00 shows.

• ellamay braun says:

Hope this show will be coming back. It is a life boat for the sinking TV . I can’t say” shows” because most everything that is on the air anymore is not worth the electric bill to turn the set on.

4. No one says:

Wow! Revenge is the only show to get a two hour finale. That’s awesome, but I was hoping that OUAT and Grey’s would also get two hour finales. I guess they don’t fit in the schedule.

5. Montie says:

What I want to know is when or IF they are going to run the last eps of 666 Park Avenue. I’m still mad it got cancelled.

6. Thomas says:

The finales of Malibu Country and Last Man Standing also air this Friday night don’t they?

7. iMember says:

I’m so excited that Revenge will be getting a two hour finale. One hour is never enough sometimes and the first season finale was AMAZING, so I’m really looking forward to it. It makes sense though since it was pre-emoted for Red Widow’s two hour premiere a few weeks back.

8. Nero theTVFiddler says:

Interesting finale date for Nashville – May 22nd. That means that the Nashville finale will air after ABC has already determined and announced their fall’13 lineup at Up Fronts in NY on May 14th [I think the Up Fronts are on the week of May 13-16]. So, Nashville will have to convince ABC of renewal prior to finale. Not sure if that is good or bad – maybe bad. BoP renewal? Probably depends upon how strong pilot list looks by May.

• Mike says:

I’m pretty sure Nashville will be renewed. It’s ratings are on par with Revenge(which will also be renewed), and it has music sales to help.

9. MAS says:

Matt – thanks for the information. Is there a May Finale calendar in our future? I hope so!

10. Ivy says:

Gonna be a week with no new episode of Castle then if the finale is scheduled to air on May 13th. Not sure what eps it’ll take place between though, as of yet.

11. Mark says:

Surprised about Grey’s.

12. nick1372 says:

What about How to Live With Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)?

• Danyelle says:

Do you even care or are you just being nitpicky? That show hasn’t even started yet, who knows it if it will.

• nick1372 says:

I do care about it, as I ang going to watch the show and want to know how it’s scheduled. Sheesh, why don’t you annoy the guy who asked wher Happy Endings was?

13. Pia says:

Were there any episodes of Don’t Trust the B- left or did they air all of them?

14. ZmaX says:

2 Hour season finale for Revenge! that is great! I was wondering what they would do with that extra episode of Revenge since it missed a week in place of Red Widow’s premiere.

I’m really looking forward to the finale, last year’s was amazing! I’ve heard good stuff about this one :) it’s gonna be very Nolan-centric.

15. anil says:

OMG FAN GIRL SCREAM.
    2 HOUR REVENGE. I bet it’ll be HUGE

• Danny says:

They need to step up their game though. This season has been rather lackluster and if they don’t end it on a shocking note with at least Victoria or Daniel or Jack finding out who Emily really is I’m gonna be mad.

• anil says:

Oh yeah i agree about that. However, the past two episodes, i gained my faith and hope back in the show. It seems that they are revamping it after getting negative feedback – that means they care about the viewers. And I agree about ur idea. Someone major should find out who Emily is and S3 should follow that story line.

I sometimes think Emily will eventually team up with the graysons to destroy the initiative.

• iMember says:

I think it’s more than likely that Jack will find out Emily’s secret by season’s end. He’s getting close and he’s moving fast!

16. Douglas from Brazil says:

I don’t know yet what that means “sweeps”?

17. Drizz says:

So is The Neighbors coming back, or not?

• nick1372 says:

It has not been announced whether or not ABC IS picking up The Neighbors for season 2. Looking at the ratings, the chances are 50/50, but getting slimmer by the week.

• Drizz says:

Well, next episode is the last of the season, so there’s not going to be much else to go on. Wish they would say already. ABC has already cancelled too many shows this year.

18. jen says:

What happen to Zero Hour? It didn’t get a chance to get off the ground. The story line was getting interesting. Bad call ABC AGAIN!!!!!

19. brianc2012 says:

Revenge is soo Lame.. hope it gets cancelled!

20. Don Mills says:

I am upset that it sounds like Vegas will be cancelled. I feel it is well written, well acted, we get to see neat old cars (many high end), and great old music, everything from Dean Martin to Patsy Cline. All in all, a great show !!!

21. Cathy says:

Nashville is one of the best new series in 2012 and the past few seasons. It would be very foolish to cancel such a great show and cast. Could do without the character Avery but love the Rayna Decan relationship as well as the Gunnar Scarlett relationship these need to be developed further. Looking for the following week’s preview’s a week in advance. Great show