MTV Sets Awkward Season 3 Premiere Date — Plus, Check Out the New Spoiler-Packed Trailer!

Awkward Season 3 SpoilersGet ready for another Awkward year of high school.

Season 3 of MTV’s teen comedy will premiere Tuesday, April 16 at 10/9c, the network announced on Monday.

RELATED | Exclusive: Awkward Adds Felicity Vet Amanda Foreman as [Spoiler]‘s Mom

Prior to the special one-hour debut, the series will roll out the first of its online-only webisodes on MTV.com. Future installments, which will have a storyline that compliments the on-air action, will be available throughout the season.

Additionally, MTV released a new Season 3 trailer (scroll down and press PLAY), as well as the following two-sentence teaser of Episodes 1 and 2 (WARNING: major spoilers)…

“In the season three premiere episode, Jenna’s junior year brings a wave of surprises and changes that potentially will impact her future in an indelible way. And in the second episode, the death of classmate will leave Jenna to reflect on loss, grieving, and taking responsibility for a secret she’s keeping from Matty.”

Tags: ,

Comments (61)

• Oh my gosh, that promo had my dying of laughter. I can’t wait to have this show back on air! April 16th couldn’t get here fast enough.

Comment by iMember – March 18, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When does Teen Wolf come back??

Comment by Leila – March 18, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on iwatch2much and commented:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! April 16th cannot come soon enough. I LOVE AWKWARD!!!

Comment by nguber – March 18, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems like season 2 ended a year ago! I completely forgot Tamara and Jake were together! Can’t wait!!

Comment by Till – March 18, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes!!!!!! can’t wait!!!

Comment by Elyse – March 18, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show it’s so honest so funny so unrealisticly Real XD . Can’t wait fo S3.

Comment by Maki – March 18, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I forgot about Tamara and Jake also. This show is so unexpectedly good!

Comment by Brandon – March 18, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The death of a classmate? I wonder who it is. So excited for the return of Awkward!

Comment by Brandy – March 18, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She looks too thin! She needs to put some weight back on; she’s much prettier that way.

Comment by Fabe – March 18, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I imagine it’s a touchy subject for the actress who probably read a lot of negative comments last season about her weight gain.

Comment by Brandy – March 18, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, I never heard any negative comments about her weight gain. I didn’t even notice that she had gained any wait.

Comment by Fabe – March 19, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I noticed her weight loss last year when they did a post-finale after show. She was very blonde, very tan, and very thin. I didn’t love the blonde and tan thing, but that’s her prerogative; however, her weight really concerned me. She was already so tiny. I do hope she’s taking care of herself. Also, I never noticed a weight gain on her, so whoever made comments about that, shame on you.

Comment by Sienna – March 18, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I may be the only dude who watches this show.

Comment by Jaqen H'ghar – March 18, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m a dude, and I watch it as well.

Comment by Brian – March 18, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am 26 year old so perhaps I am the oldest dude who watches the show.

Comment by Jaqen H'ghar – March 19, 2013 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I as well.

Comment by Russ – March 18, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think MTV messed up waiting so long to bring it back. The show was on a hot streak and was getting a ton of press

Comment by ggny – March 18, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its a summer show like Teen Wolf. a lot of summer shows (Dallas for example) can’t keep up in the ratings during the fall/winter.

Comment by Elyse – March 18, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SUPER EXCITED!

Comment by Van – March 18, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait I love awkward :) :)

Comment by helena – March 18, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow..knowing Awkward will be back in less than a month just made my day! Cant wait to see what shenanigans await us!

Comment by Jade – March 18, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t watch in Canada!!! BOOO!!!! And I can’t find it on Youtube.

Comment by Sarah – March 18, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go to MTV .com they have all the episodes on there they post new ones the next day after their aired

Comment by Kate – April 2, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awkwardly awaiting April 16th!

Comment by Mel – March 18, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never thought I would be this in love with an MTV show, but I am pretty excited. I really really don’t want Jenna and Matty to break up.

Comment by Spencer – March 18, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really really do want then to break up. Jake was always a better fit for her.

Comment by Thejesscen – March 18, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not sure how much I care anymore if Jenna’s just gonna continue being wishy-washy about Matty. But I am intrigued by Sadie and will probably still watch it just to see Matty McKibbon, Mmmmmhmmmm.

Comment by Kate – March 18, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s better than last season. I didn’t think it was bad, it was just disappointing. The first season was so good – I hope season three can get back to that quality. Also, Tamara’s hair looks much better.

Comment by Sienna – March 18, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Buy Mulberry are fantastic!! They continue to keep me style ! I’m a fan of Buy Mulberry now for sure

Comment by Buy Mulberry – March 25, 2013 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She should have chosen jake …… So disappointed

Comment by Shen Lynn – March 26, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree!! Jake was soon much more caring and thoughtful then Matty and jake is wayyy more cutier and sweetier too

Comment by yessy – April 5, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bueno, saludos desde Mexico =)

Comment by www.haber.tgrt.tv – March 31, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the video wont play can someone some how send me the video pleaaassseeeee or record it and send it, or is this the normal trailer plzzzzz

Comment by raghad – March 31, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the one that dies is the guy in he’s class with a secret. Looks like justin bieber lol I’m a dude and I’m 18

Comment by victor – April 2, 2013 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg!!! I am on team Maddy. For one her had her first. And oh my lawdyy… He is one hottie. ^_^

Comment by Ashley – April 4, 2013 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This shoe is my addiction.. and I can’t wait!! ^_^ I hope Jenna and Maddy get back together.

Comment by Ashley – April 4, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I try to record this on my dvr it doesn’t show up. It just says repeat and doesn’t even explain anything. I’m confused. Is it really April 16th?

Comment by A – April 11, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice commentary on the issue. We all welcome the knowledge that you to leave with us

Comment by sunshinegroup.net.au – April 21, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.

He used to be totally right. This put up truly made my day.
    You can not consider just how much time I had spent
    for this information! Thank you!

Comment by business – May 7, 2013 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How-do-you-do, just needed you to understand Weve added your site to my Yahoo bookmarks because of your extraordinary webpage layout. But critically, I feel your website has one of the freshest theme Ive came across. It genuinely assists make studying your website a lot easier.

Comment by www.propertylink.com.my – June 4, 2013 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For your next post, perhaps you can address the issue of commenting addiction, and tell me how to get my life bac

Comment by www.supanaturalz.com – June 4, 2013 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is the best blog for any individual who wants to learn about this subject. You know a lot its nearly difficult to argue with you (not that i genuinely would want…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin over a topic thats been written about for years. Wonderful things, just fantastic

Comment by www.qdc.com.my – June 4, 2013 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • vuwrbzbktvav

Comment by inildjqlzcuy – June 10, 2013 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mqjsjnxxnlez

Comment by iuriirnllenv – June 16, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, great publish I assume. Not certain I totally agree with you 100% but I assume with out diverse views the earth could be a fairly uninteresting site ;\

Comment by www.santrevisjon.no – June 17, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • alfcuasxqtfn

Comment by wqbqfdowycig – June 27, 2013 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • feivyqijxazz

Comment by jxpavegkwhtj – June 28, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im a Junior at a texas University. I khow that funding increases as a Jr. What amount is it?

Comment by cheap percussion for kids – July 17, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much for your downright blog;this is the stuff that keeps me on track through out the day. I have been searching around for your site after asked to visit them from a buddy and was thrilled when I found it after searching for awhile. Being a demanding blogger, Im hopeful to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. Just wanted to comment to show my support for your work as its very challenging to do, and many writers do not get admiration they deserve. I am sure Ill visit again and will send some of my friends.

Comment by www.cdpsglc.com – July 29, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • plumbers in Cupertino

Comment by www.lindaeichberg.com – July 29, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The moment I saw this page was like wow. Thanks for putting your effort in publishing this article.

Comment by www.pdrestorationcharlotte.com – August 2, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I commend the great entry you share in your entries. I will bookmark your blog and have my children read in your site frequently. I am really certain they’ll find lots of fresh articles here than anybody else!

Comment by www.cambioclimatico.gob.do – August 2, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surprisee Friend , i read with u article. LOL Please come to my blog

Comment by inchbearing.com – August 2, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Indubitably yours is the bestest site I have read

Comment by maquinascavalcanti.com.br – August 2, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God. She should have chosen Jake; I am not liking this whole ‘Tamara and him are an item’ thing. Feck sakes….

Comment by Emily – August 29, 2013 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You made a number of nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found a good number of persons will consent with your blog.

Comment by www.numismaticmarket.com – September 29, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post