Pilot News: Hilarie Burton, Adam Rodriguez, GH Starlet, Dollhouse Alum Among Latest Castings

LANA PARRILLAWhite Collar‘s Hilarie Burton, CSI: Miami vet Adam Rodriguez, Dollhouse‘s security chief and a former General Hospital actress are among the latest actors to book pilots.

RELATED | Pilots 2013: Your Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) Newcomers and Who’s Starring In Them

Per our sister site Deadline….

* Burton has joined Fox’s drama The List, which follows a Deputy U.S. Marshal Soto (played by Michael Peña) leading the hunt for the person who stole the list identifying all Witness Security Program members. The Tree Hill alum is replacing Tamsin Egerton (Camelot) in the role of Soto’s wife Maddie Soto, while Egerton will now play Delilah, a mysterious and conniving charmer.

* Rodriguez is feeling Reckless with a role on CBS’ Charleston, S.C.-set drama about a pretty Yankee litigator (Anna Wood) and a Southern City Attorney (Cam Gigandet) who struggle to hide their attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal. Rodriguez will play Preston, a well-respected police detective who works with Shawn Hatosy’s (Southland) Trey.

* Dollhouse‘s Harry Lennix has boarded the NBC drama The Blacklist, which revolves around the world’s most wanted criminal (James Spader) as he mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he has ever worked with. Lennix plays Harold Cooper, the FBI’s cynical Assistant Director of Counterterrorism.

* General Hospital‘s ex-Kristina, Lexi Ainsworth, has joined ABC’s Romeo & Juliet-esque Westside (fka Venice, so y’all can simmah now), which follows the haves and the have-nots of Venice, Calif. She will play Jennifer Beals’ teenage daughter Nico.

1. I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

Yay, Lexi! I keep wishing you’d come back as Kristina, but I’m glad you’re getting good gigs!

2. pecola says:

Lexi as Jennifer Beals’ daughter? Awesome. Congratulations to her!

3. Spencer says:

To be honest, I don’t get how Hilarie Burton keeps getting jobs. She was easily the weakest actress on One Tree Hill and wasn’t that much better on White Collar…

• kika says:

maybe because it’s just your opinion… just saying ^^

• rebecca says:

love her in both of those shows.

• luli says:

favorite character on oth…

• dude says:

I completely agree. She’s pretty but that’s really all she has going for her. I could not stomach her on One Tree Hill. Especially since the role required her to cry 24/7 and she was awful at it.

• Rain says:

With you on that one Spencer. I actually haven’t watched the last 3 eps of White Collar because I can’t stand her on it!

• Naazneen says:

Lets agree to disagree. Love Hilarie!

• May says:

I don’t think she’s a bad actress at all, but I got to agree with you that she was pretty bad on White Collar. Though I think she was great on One Tree Hill, and since those are the roles I’ve watched her in, she’s pretty much 50/50 to me. So I’ll give it a shot, maybe she has learned something.

• Terry says:

To each their own. I only watch Tree Hill because I liked her a lot. I came across WC because of her too.

4. Ella says:

Yay for Hilarie! Love her. I hope this doesn’t mean no more Sara on White Collar though :(

5. dude says:

liked her since her TRL days but never was interested in her as Sara. Just not the right character for her.

6. Morgen says:

You made me laugh with “so y’all can simmah now” ~ love, a fan of VeniceTheSeries.

7. JBC says:

Honestly never liked the character of “Sara” in White Collar because of the way they forced her into the storylines. There were a couple of episodes that worked with her like “Judgment Day”. The latest episode of White Collar “In The Wind” was a great farewell episode for “Sara”.
    I am very happy for Hilarie Burton and wish her well in her new show, “The List”.

8. Mandy says:

Loved Lexi on GH hopefully the pilot does well.

9. Danielle says:

Glad to see Hilarie Burton in a new show. Curious to see how they portray S.C.

10. Jane Lane says:

I have nothing against Hilarie, so I hope her new show gets picked up. I also really hope this means that Sarah is gone for good from White Collar. I never felt any chemistry with her and Neal, and I’m hoping they bring on a better love interest for him.

11. Toms1€ says:

awesome for hilarie burton

12. loveWC says:

Good for Hilarie for moving on from the poorly written Sara character. She never worked for me as Sara in WC. I knew the finale bid her a farwell, but this just confirms that she is indeed gone. Hopefully the new role will fit her better.

13. simy says:

Happy for Hilarie, but not happy for S5 without Neal/Sara

14. Chris says:

I think these are the pilots that the networks pick up

Abc is going to pick up big thunder mountain gothic westside shiled the trica helfer one

CBS is going to pick up NCis red advocates reckless intellegians and crayz ones friends with beter lives and mom

NBC is gonna pick up hatfileds and mcyos I am victor the black list blodline and assitamts

Fox is gonna pick up dilrium willad blue sky the list gang related and the Andy sanberg comedy

Cw is going to pick up the originals oxygen the tomwro people company town and the selection

15. dude says:

If I watch The List, it’s for Tamsin Edgerton. Love her!

16. Julie says:

I think Hilarie was great in OTH and I loved her acting (plus peyton was my favorite character) but I can’t say the same for White collar don’t know but something was not right there and the scenes between her and neal were awkward to watch. I think the writers poorly wrote the character (sara just seems fake) . I wish she stayed till season 9 on OTH and stayed away from WH (but she does also have a lot of fans who think otherwise so maybe the writers will keep her). just sayin, that’s my opinion. hope the list will do her more justice and will be picked up so she can leave WH and stay on the list if her character is written properly this time