It's True: The Veronica Mars Movie Is Happening — If We All Chip In, Right Now

Get More: News

Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter After nearly six years of wishing, hoping and dreaming, Veronica Mars fans can take one final, big-screen trip back to Neptune — provided that everyone chips in to get a feature film follow-up made.

PHOTOS | 25 Actors We Want Back on TV Right Now

As first reported by EW.com, series creator Rob Thomas and frontwoman Kristen Bell have launched a Kickstarter fundraising campaign that, if at least $2 million is collected by April 12, will guarantee the production and distribution of a Veronica Mars movie.

“Kristen and I met with the Warner Bros. brass, and they agreed to allow us to take this shot. They were extremely cool about it, as a matter of fact,” Thomas says on the Kickstarter page. “Their reaction was, if you can show there’s enough fan interest to warrant a movie, we’re on board.

“So this is it. This is our shot,” he stresses.”I believe it’s the only one we’ve got.”

The way Kickstarter works, for the uninitiated: People pledge dollars toward the funding of a project. Depending on the pledge point, “rewards” are available. In this case, $10 gets you a PDF of the shooting script, $25 gets a T-shirt thrown in, with $35 you’ll also get a digital copy of the movie before its limited theatrical release, and so on.

As Thomas notes, if just 80,000 of Mars‘ 3 million viewers chip in the most common Kickstarter pledge of $25, boom — LoVe is in the air!

If $2 mil is raised by April 12– when Bell has a window available to film it — the movie happens. If the goal is not met in time, you are charged not a penny and we say goodbye to Neptune forever. Here’s the direct link for making pledges.

In this video, Bell, Thomas, costars Jason Dohring, Ryan Hansen and Enrico Colantoni give you a taste of how it could be, while explaining the project.

Comments (256)

• Sweet lord this is so exciting. Amazing short they made too. I love that they’re still so interested in making this movie. They’ve already hit $50,000…:) Lets get this movie made, it’s been too long!!

Comment by Sara – March 13, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First Arrested Development and now Veronica. It’s like my dreams are coming true!!!

Comment by gdv – March 13, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They just hitted $544,808 O_O The most expensive pledge, of ten thousand was already sold. They will get much more that they antecipated, the thing is… If they had open the pledges for international fans they would hitted the mark already!

Comment by ' – March 13, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kickstarter can only take American dollars. They can offer a side donation through a service like Paypal, however. That’s what almost every game on there does.

Comment by TigerNightmare – March 13, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Right? I backed a Kickstarter project from Brasil last year, paid $250 by credit card, and will receive everything in my house. I mean, at least the digital movie, downloaded by internet, could be available for us.

Comment by ' – March 13, 2013 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s at $800,000+ now! Gosh they will get at least 1 million today. At LEAST.

Comment by Sara – March 13, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Already at $ 952,000 mark!

Comment by ' – March 13, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Passed 1 million – record time.

Comment by keja – March 13, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They just did! $1,000,000 in!

Comment by Pérola Cardozo' – March 13, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • At the rate, they will pass $2 million by tonight.

Comment by V – March 13, 2013 12:23 PM PDT
          • That is freaking amazing over 1 million in less than 12 hours. Not sure the exact time it started but it seems like it was this morning.

Comment by Jana Wells – March 13, 2013 12:26 PM PDT
          • Less than 5 hrs.

Comment by keja – March 13, 2013 12:54 PM PDT
          • and already over the 1.5 million mark, nearing the 1.6…. this is incredible!! I’m just sitting in front of my PC and watch the number go up….

Comment by jules – March 13, 2013 03:27 PM PDT
          • How do you see the amount?

Comment by Natalie Powell (@ronata22) – March 13, 2013 03:31 PM PDT
          • And there is the $2 million

Comment by ben – March 13, 2013 05:57 PM PDT
    • 1.83 million!

Comment by Teag – March 13, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Donations reached $2 million! Can’t wait for this movie!

Comment by Elena – March 13, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just got funded, we did it folks.

Comment by Jason – March 13, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forget Veronica Mars!!!! Where’s the GILMORE GIRLS movie?????!!!!!

Comment by Eric – March 13, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen!! After their not so good last season and finale, we deserve to see Lorelai and Luke happy!! (and Rory & Dean, but I know some people will prefer Jess, but for me Dean was perfect).

Comment by Liz – March 13, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it will never happen. Too split a fandom in the Rory camp.

Comment by rty123 – March 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dean was such a wimp. I cringe watching him in reruns.

Comment by Jenny – March 13, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • A “wimp”? Because he wasn’t an *ss like Jess, or completely selfish like the 3rd one? But let’s not go there. I know that all those three boys had some good sides, but for me, Dean was the one who really loved Rory.

Comment by Liz – March 13, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think all of them really loved Rory,but Logan and Jess seemed to really change for the better in the last couple of years. Jess wasn’t an *ss when in came back in season 6 and Logan wasn’t as selfish once he graduated and had to face the real world. I liked Dean at one point, but cheating on your wife kind of knocks you down in my book. Rory wasn’t off the hook, but at least she got a few years onscreen to redeem herself. Maybe that is love,but the fact that Dean married a woman he didn’t really love and then proceeded to cheat on her is a lot worse to me than anything Jess or Logan ever did. But I’ll stop there because this is fabulous news about a potential VM movie!

Comment by em – March 13, 2013 10:56 AM PDT
          • Dean was an insecure, controlling jerk.

Comment by Sara – March 13, 2013 12:09 PM PDT
      • I agree Liz, Dean was perfect!!!

Comment by Eric – March 13, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I want Rory to get a grown up Logan…or maybe you just spends time on her own. I thought it was perfect that Rory ended up by herself. She’s 22 years old, she shouldn’t be getting married. For Rory, her future and her aspirations were such a big part of her, it was great to see her go out there and accomplishing things.

I honestly think that if this Veronica Mars thing works, Gilmore Girls is only next…and it should be even easier. I don’t see how ABC Family or SoapNet isn’t bending over backwards to make a TV movie. It would be a HUGE hit.

Comment by Josh – March 13, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How was Dean perfect to you??? In the first three seasons, yes. He was a good guy. Overly clingy and pathetic… but still a good guy. But then he cheated on his wife, and after she dumped him was awful to Rory because he felt guilty about the situation.

Jess on the other hand was a totally horrendous match for her in the early seasons because he was such an immature ass. But when they brought him back more mature and more grown up he had redeemed himself. And unlike Dean he was actually Rory’s intellectual equal.

I liked Logan until he gave Rory the ultimatum. Marry me or we’re done isn’t something that someone who loved her would do. However, in a movie they might be able to redeem his character also.

Dean in the end was unredeemable. Especially as a match for Rory.

Comment by molly – March 13, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Logan and Rory breaking up was a good thing. I would have liked them to be friends for a while. I would actually love for Jesse to come back and give Logan a run for his money. I think Rory was good for both of them in different ways and they were good for her.

Comment by Ally Oop – March 14, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YEA! This is our chance?

Comment by Sara – March 13, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least with Gilmore Girls we got some kind of closure which didn’t make the cancellation as infuriating as Veronica Mars’

Comment by Maris – March 13, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s next, Firefly?

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 13, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They already got a movie…Serenity. Haha.

Comment by Sara – March 13, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Been there, done that. Veronica Mars is where it’s at.

It’s already up to $118,000, and it’s just started today. I have a feeling we’ll make it!

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – March 13, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re forgetting the international fan base ! We’d be happy to chip in more if you make the rewards available internationally, provided that we pay for the shipping costs. Many kickstarter projects do that, you just have to select the reward and add the shipping costs yourself.

Comment by T. – March 13, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is my only annoyance. I’m hoping they’ll at least let me get the reward shipped to a friend in America who can send it on!

Comment by Emily – March 13, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thats what I’m planning on doing. I’m surprised they didn’t open it up to Canadian shipping – we’re not really foreign. I’m just hoping I can get it shipped to a US friend. And even if they cant, even if I never get my stuff, I’m happy to donate.

Comment by mia – March 13, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m from England and have done the “ask them a question” thing re: adding a bit extra for foreign postage. Fingers crossed.

Comment by Fido – March 13, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah I’m sure they’ll update thinking for the foreign fanbase because I know a bunch of Brits who love this show!

Comment by Josh – March 13, 2013 02:31 PM PDT
      • The first nine reward levels are now available to Kickstarter donors in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the DVDs/Blue Rays might have the Region Code 1, which won’t allow it to watch it outside the US/Canada if you don’t have the right dvd player for that :/

Comment by amusedP – March 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i got everything ready to donate, and then i find out it’s US only :((((
      I want this movie!, i’ve been waiting for it a long long time

Comment by hanne – March 13, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just what I was going to say! What about those of us on the other side of the pond?! I’m happy to chip in anyway, but not fair! :p

Comment by CrazyCris – March 13, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I can’t do it cause I’m in Canada.

Comment by Teag – March 13, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! This just made my day! Surely they can get $2 mil, even in this economy. We LOVE Veronica Mars! :)

Comment by katrina – March 13, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so in! I’ll pledge! HEre’s hoping we get another trip to Neptune!

Comment by Liza180 – March 13, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best thing in the history of the universe. I am DONATING!

Comment by Lecholls – March 13, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First off, Enrico killed this. Second, I’m totally donating. This needs to happen!!!

Comment by Kristen – March 13, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg omg omg omg omg omg!

Comment by Rob – March 13, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I donated! Wooo! Keep donating folks!!! Nearly at $100,000 in under an hour. If At least 400,000 fans donate $5 dollars @ Mill would be easy(and given that a lot of fans donated more than that, it should be even easier!)

Comment by Josh – March 13, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s incredible, i just refreshed 2 minutes after and there’s a ton money more already. i guess we’ll show warner bros how badly we want this movie!

Comment by hannevliegt – March 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • got my 50 in!

Comment by Heather – March 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aren’t they all a little old for it… and aren’t Hollywood people supposed to fund these things? That’s why they make the big bucks. But the video is really cute… I just asked for Veronica Mars DVDs for by b-day

Comment by Jiggy – March 13, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The film takes place at Veronica’s ten year reunion…so not too old.

Comment by Josh – March 13, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Old for what? They were in college, who knows when this takes place in their lives.

Comment by Kaalyn – March 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In less than a day, they already have almost $100K. I think this could happen. ;) (And yes, please take my money, Rob Thomas!)

Comment by Misti – March 13, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m pledging $35!!! :)

Comment by Elyse – March 13, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i lied. i’m doing $50! i want the DVD too!!!

Comment by Elyse – March 13, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I almost shelled out $175 for the complete series (mine are WORN.OUT.), but I remember I’m a college student. I did pledge $35 though!

Comment by hillaryhenderson88 – March 13, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Target usually has the first and second seasons for around$10. I just saw them the other day.

Comment by Krystan – March 13, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • never thought to check target! good thinkin!

Comment by Elyse – March 13, 2013 09:37 AM PDT
        • i found the complete series on amazon an hour ago for $57ish. it was $11ish for the first season $12ish for the second and $33 for the 3rd… i wanted to get caught up! :) its just DVD not blu ray but it works for me.

Comment by Elyse – March 13, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! OMG! OMG! I’m Brazilian and I want to help too. This made my month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the international fandom?

Comment by Nashila – March 13, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rob tweeted that they are working on getting it set up for the international fanbase can be included in getting the rewards.

Comment by Emree – March 13, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • seems like they only want money from Americans. none of the rewards ship outside the US. ugh.

Comment by noa – March 13, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t even figure out how to donate from the UK? It keeps sending me to the US Amazon site to actually send the money.

Comment by Emily – March 13, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amazon is how they are accepting payments. It’s not a fluke.

Comment by Kim – March 13, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Got there in the end. I was thinking it’d want a US credit card/address but it didn’t.

Comment by Emily – March 13, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DONATE!!!

Comment by Hani Hariprabowo (@hanitje) – March 13, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is cool..love to see Neptune back on the big screen

Comment by Scott Dennehy – March 13, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is just the best thing ever. I already pledged! Can’t wait. I hope it works out! I need some Jason Dohring in my life again! :)

Comment by Briana – March 13, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wouldn’t KB be hugely pregnant during their supposed time frame? Then again, she’s not pregnant in this video…

I can’t believe how much they’ve already raised!

Comment by SK – March 13, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They filmed the video last February.

Comment by Shannon – March 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s exactly what i was thinking.. than again if they film this summer she would of given birth by than

Comment by yb – March 13, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They wouldn’t be starting until April 12 at the earliest, and she was joking about the excitement causing early labor on twitter, so I’m guessing she’s due pretty soon.

Comment by madhatter360 – March 13, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • International funds could cause quite a bit of extra work in the accounting and taxation department :P That’s my guess as to why international rewards aren’t up there. Just a guess though!

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – March 13, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shut up and take my money, Veronica Mars!

Comment by Daisy – March 13, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I give it a day before they reach a million.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – March 13, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! I am so excited! Gotta go donate! Love you marshmallows!

Comment by Tina B. – March 13, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m crying inside omg. Totally doing this!!

Comment by Sam – March 13, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just donated $35!!! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!

and selfishly, as a shipper, I pray Jason Dohring comes back so LoVe lives!

Comment by Shari – March 13, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s safe to say he’ll be back. I hope Wallace and Mac come back. They’re more important for me. I love Logan but I felt season 3 was bit too LoVe centric…I always sort of like Veronica a solo girl with Logan as her love interest(not boyfriend)…

Comment by Josh – March 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As much as I love the entire cast, there were only ever really three elements that this show NEEDED to continue. Veronica, Keith and Logan.

I hope they get everyone back, though. Safe to say everyone in that video will be in the movie.

Comment by Kaalyn – March 13, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jason Dohring is in the video on the donation page along with Kristen Bell, Ryan Hansen (Dick) and Enrico Colantoni (Keith) so I would guess those four are in.

Comment by ABBY – March 13, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is exactly what I thought! Now I just hope Percy, Francis, and Tina join!

Comment by Corinne – March 13, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not even a huge fan of this show and this is still the coolest thing ever.
    SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE!

Comment by Eli – March 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Never watched VM and am only familiar with KB’s work on Heroes and now House of Lies, but I absolutely love that the fans are so excited about this. It’s also awesome that this is even a possibility.

Comment by GG – March 13, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW this is excellent news. I will definitely donate. I was so disappointed with how CW treated the show and how it ended. You can tell that the new network interfered with what they had planned for season 3 because they quickly dropped that story and went into the smaller self-contained mysteries, with a very unsatisfying finale. This movie DESERVES to be made.

Comment by Mikael – March 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I pledged!! I can’t wait for this to happen! help, people!!

Comment by d01 – March 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh and FYI with this news i figured i should buy the seasons on DVD… i found season 1 on amazon for $11 and season 2 on amazon for $12. season 3 was a little more at $33 but i think its worth it!

Comment by Elyse – March 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since April 12 is the window Kristen Bell has open, I’m guessing that baby is due any day now. They must have filmed this months ago.

Comment by Montie – March 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They filmed it February of last year.

Comment by madhatter360 – March 13, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS HAS MADE MY WEEK! I’m in the Caribbean though, I hope they’ll gimme access! Oh happy day :D

Comment by Tedi – March 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my God- yes!

Comment by fadedbeautyqueen – March 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m nearly in tears from laughing at this video and excitement about this project! i’ve missed LoVe and Neptune and the whole gang so much! too much happy – can’t contain myself! AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Comment by abbyjo – March 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is awesome!! I never watched the show, but heard good things about it. I bought the DVD’s, but never got to them. The DVD’s are in my storage unit in LA, so I started to DVR the shows on SOAP Network and it is great!! I love this intro video. I will definitely contribute. Such a worthy project.

Comment by Don – March 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this, it shows how great they are together. Please everyone help raise enough money! Also KB and Jason are still hot together. Donate!!!

Comment by K. – March 13, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • best news of the year!

Comment by Win – March 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed! I really hope it happens, and if not, at least a good effort was made

Comment by Karen – March 13, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I pledged $35 maybe would have went higher but I’m not in the US so get none of the rewards for donating anyway.
    But wow I hope this happens and that everybody from the series gets on board, it will be so awesome.

Comment by ABBY – March 13, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe if enough people from outside the US tell them “I would have given more but all the rewards are US only” then they’ll add in some for us foreign people. :)

Comment by Fido – March 13, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kelley Spada (@TheKellWithIt) – March 28, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People are donating thousands of dollars for the rewards. Wow!

Comment by Babar Suhail – March 13, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The video was filmed over a year ago which explains why Kristen isn’t yet pregnant. She’s due very soon so it sounds like filming would start a couple months after she gives birth. This made me so happy I’m crying into my breakfast. To see how easily Jason slipped back into being Logan brought my LoVe shipping heart such joy.

Comment by Siobhan (@redheadedwitch) – March 13, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pledged $25. Of course since i am not from the US i am not getting any of the incentives, that should say how much i want this movie

Comment by hello – March 13, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never even seen the show and I think this is so cool!

Comment by Allison P – March 13, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can tvline leave this up at the top of the page until the deadline just in case someone stumbles upon it later pleaseee oh please

Comment by Mj – March 13, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should do this. It would be a great help and a great idea!!!! :)

Comment by mandy – March 13, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just entered my pledge! But unfortunately, unlike Michael, I cannot afford a speaking line! LOL!

Comment by Kathleen Blankenship – March 13, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this! Too bad I live in Canada and won’t receive any of the goodies when I pledge.

Comment by Emily – March 13, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very impressed by how quickly this kickstarter is making money! Shame people from outside the US can’t contribute though.

Comment by RyanC – March 13, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They can contribute they just don’t get the rewards for doing so.

Comment by ABBY – March 13, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even finish reading this before I went and donated. So exciting!! It’s gone up by $100k in less than an hour.

Comment by Nicole – March 13, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was never a huge fan of Veronica Mars but I blame that solely on how the CW treated the show and not because of the quality of the story or actors involved. With that said I just donated $150 to help get the film made. I’m all for passion projects and this seems like the perfect one to get involved with. Hopefully with fan support they reach that 2million budget.

Comment by Jared – March 13, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As extremely ecstatic I am about this news, isn’t she due in a couple of months? It just seems that filming may start shortly after the baby is born..She’s going to be a new mom, I would just be worried that she is going to be exhausted and overwhelmed with her newfound motherhood and having to work long days. But she’s a pro, I’m sure she’ll knock it out of the park.

Comment by Amanda M. – March 13, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ive pledged, I hate that this story was never finished!!!! O happy day if they make the goal!

Comment by tracy robinson – March 13, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post